Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Auro »

Skitter, can you please read Pisskop's ISO from last day and today? Read all the reasons he's pushed me for.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

ffs woman, youve seen my scumgame, albiet as an alt.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

Do you want links to games I am proud of? where i make a win out of thin air for town or seal the deal as early as d2 when scum?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

Games that I played before I was any good?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ones where I was doomed to fail but took for the ride?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3428, pisskop wrote:Do you want links to games I am proud of? where i make a win out of thin air for town or seal the deal as early as d2 when scum?
these would actaully be helpful, ty
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

i mean sure, gimme a few
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

BooneyToonz III - I win with sheer charisma. Im very aggressive, and manipulative as scum. You can see me planning in the maf thread, and see what I mean when I say intentions matter.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

Legend of Zelda Mafia - I get Firebringer, my partner, to gladiate me to earn me towncredit so I can win Also featured: a loooong ass maf pt where I meticulously plan out how to win. Im not a causal scum player. Im very in-depth.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i'm relooking at the open that we played, and as far as i can tell, scum!you:

a) makes an effort to look townie
b) tries to talk your way out of scumreads/confronts them head-on and tries to get people to change their minds (i.e. as opposed to ignoring them, like here and the normal)
c) are generally more political and tries to get yourself into a good position in the gamestate

whereas as far as i can tell from the mini normal town!you doesn't really give a fuck about any of those things and just does whatever you think is right and has about zero patience for anyone who doesn't see things the way you do
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by Auro »

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=79036

Read Michael Scott's ISO in this game.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=79935
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=80107
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=78634
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=78999
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=78009

An assortment of my scumgames. Feel free to ISO.

Tell me what you observe.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

Blitz 11: PYP - I dominate the shit out of this game. Was never in doubt I was going to win.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3435, skitter30 wrote:whereas as far as i can tell from the mini normal town!you doesn't really give a fuck about any of those things and just does whatever you think is right and has about zero patience for anyone who doesn't see things the way you do
I mean not my prefered choice of words, but succinct enough. I prefer not to be typecast tho :)

I also submit this last one: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=69321&hilit=+Mini+1856 This one probs drove Pieguyn out of their main. It was brutal. Want to see why I dont want to drag the game out? this one, right here.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3435, skitter30 wrote:a) makes an effort to look townie
b) tries to talk your way out of scumreads/confronts them head-on and tries to get people to change their minds (i.e. as opposed to ignoring them, like here and the normal)
c) are generally more political and tries to get yourself into a good position in the gamestate
He's been saying a lot of times he's obvtown, you should read so and so posts; at least in his view he's trying to look townie.

Where's he ignoring reads? He literally asked you to choose fast and go with your gut, till you mentioned you'd vote him - and his time changed pretty fast.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Auro »

Also feel free to look at the recent Anime UPick I repped into late in the game; same situation. I was "lackluster", scum were planning to push my mislynch, my role saved me.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3438, pisskop wrote:I mean not my prefered choice of words, but succinct enough. I prefer not to be typecast tho
eh i think you'd have disliked the way i was originally going to write it even more

i'll take a look, ty
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3434, pisskop wrote:Legend of Zelda Mafia - I get Firebringer, my partner, to gladiate me to earn me towncredit so I can win Also featured: a loooong ass maf pt where I meticulously plan out how to win. Im not a causal scum player. Im very in-depth.
ok, so, one thing i'm looking for is someone who thinks it's a good idea for toog to fake-claim neutral survivor, knowing that he's going to get governed (i mean, i'm assuming scum were responsible for it)

it wasn't me
mastina's apparently town
rhinox had just replaced in (i thought he had repped in just after but apparently it was just before, so i guess it could have been him, but given retirement, doesn't know what ascetic is apparently, there was something else he did that indicated he was out of touch with modern meta that i'm forgetting, it feels weird coming from him)
i don't think voted comes up with that
i can see you rolling with this

do u know anything about the previous mbos games?
Show
Hiatus once more.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3442, skitter30 wrote:do u know anything about the previous mbos games?
not a thing
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3442, skitter30 wrote:mastina's apparently town
this is not something i endorse, knowing rhino and mastin have claimed bodies

it was different when mastina was the only killer.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3442, skitter30 wrote:i can see you rolling with this
again, intentions matter. Being good enough to get away with it, or creative/bold enough to try it isnt really that good a metric.

My play is so predicable its obvious what my alignment is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

There's one game I go from inactive until lylo to voting a dead player in lylo to calling out the scumteam to winning.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3444, pisskop wrote:
In post 3442, skitter30 wrote:mastina's apparently town
this is not something i endorse, knowing rhino and mastin have claimed bodies

it was different when mastina was the only killer.
eli5 please, thank you

pedit i understand that intentions matter but i also hunt by trying to figure out what scum was doing and why, and who's in a position to match that profile
Show
Hiatus once more.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3447, skitter30 wrote:eli5
?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

explain it like 5?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”