Arist2D2
Arist2D2
Goon
Arist2D2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:21 am

Post by Arist2D2 »

ok after an entirely inconclusive discussion I think we've agreed to treat Tytitus as town for now :P

I tr'd Shiro's approach to the wagon because, I didn't really understand the Frozen wagon either and I've pushed before that when a bad lynch happens there should be scum on it, so I kind of understand where they're coming from with that. And like as far as I understand, they're saying now that they are still pushing you because they felt that your reaction would make sense from scum knowing RCE and Irrelph would flip town.

I don't think it's too rare for townies to be wrong about two scumreads.
"*whistles* *whistles* *various beeps*"
Arist2D2
Arist2D2
Goon
Arist2D2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:31 am

Post by Arist2D2 »

Idk I think Obi and DEB's interactions are really off and they're both pretty sketchy individually. Like, Deb soft defends Obi once, and Obi has Deb as really high town just because of this, saying they have no reason to soft defend Obi. I don't think scum need a direct agenda reason to defend town other than needing to look like they have reads; being consistent with your fake reads is also something scum can do, right? So I think it makes no sense that Obi townreads Deb so hard just for this. Later Deb throws off an 'Obi might be scum' in contradiction to his earlier townlean. Padme presses Obi on his Deb read, saying scum have motivation to defend a townie, and Obi says he has a fair point, but doesn't seem to actually re-evaluate his read, calling Deb town again later. I think that's our best chance at hitting scum.

also I've kind of lost a lot of faith in the whole intentionally ignorant thing after Irrelph flipped town idk :P
Shirobacca
Shirobacca
Goon
Shirobacca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Shirobacca »

In post 1198, Darth TyTitus wrote:(I used the wording "Shiro thinks the game is won by voting off the wagon" which they argued with, but if you're tunnel voting on a wagon, that's directing the game to a single focus because you're putting the fate of the game on this claim that scum was on the wagon). Again saying FG was obvtown (when they weren't), ignoring that the Baezda wagon was impossible to form, and that it was a deadline wagon... just feels opportunistic and intentionally ignorant
So you're using your own misrep to back your argument now?

FG was obvtown
The Baezda wagon wasn't impossible to form, it had basically the same numbers up until the moment you switched
It being a deadline wagon doesn't make it more town
Arguing that it was a deadline wagon and therefore less scummy is scummy since scum need to avoid responsibility for mislynches
You yourself were pushing both of those slots but arguing heavily against me on this point, which makes it seem like you're trying to blame me for their mislynches when let's look at one of your posts:
In post 642, Darth TyTitus wrote:
In post 641, RCEPO wrote:Frozen is flipping town.
Willing to switch to this
This is scummy as shit. Town is townreading town and you decide that they're scummy for it, thus helping push through the FG wagon while then also using that moonlogic bullshit to push through RCE.

If you are town you have used the complete bullshit logic started in this post to push through FG, who was town, RCE, who was town, and now you want to push me, who is town.

So are you a complete fucking moron or are you just scum?

Because you've been riding this "FG was scummy" logic for a long fucking time now in this game when NO, THEY WERE NOT, and it was you attacking them being townblocked which is how they were in the PoE.
"HGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!"
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

In post 1202, Shirobacca wrote:The Baezda wagon wasn't impossible to form, it had basically the same numbers up until the moment you switched
It doesn't matter about numbers,

it matters that the people who were on the Baezda wagon were online and active and ready to switch to FG, the people on the FG wagon hadn't been posting at all and I didn't trust that they were going to suddenly post and be able to switch

The fact that you're ignoring that I wanted the Baezda wagon to go through and only switched cause I didn't think it would, is scummy af
"I sense great fear in you, Skywalker. You have hate. You have anger. But you don't use them."
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

In post 1202, Shirobacca wrote:This is scummy as shit. Town is townreading town and you decide that they're scummy for it, thus helping push through the FG wagon while then also using that moonlogic bullshit to push through RCE.

If you are town you have used the complete bullshit logic started in this post to push through FG, who was town, RCE, who was town, and now you want to push me, who is town.

So are you a complete fucking moron or are you just scum?

Because you've been riding this "FG was scummy" logic for a long fucking time now in this game when NO, THEY WERE NOT, and it was you attacking them being townblocked which is how they were in the PoE.
I didn't see town as townreading town, I saw someone who hadn't been posting come in and try and randomly call a lynch bad. It was pretty scummy and I still maintain that RCEPO played fucking poorly as town and made themselves look super scummy.

You still haven't given any reasons to why FG was obvtown and how you somehow KNEW THEY WERE TOWN. like cmon man you're just going to hold onto this for no reasons, I can at least say that FG wasn't a bad end of day wagon because we needed a flip and their reactions were pretty bad.

Consider my vote on Shirobacca but idk if we're in LYLO so I won't vote yet

I'm pretty damn sure these stances come from scum at this point
"I sense great fear in you, Skywalker. You have hate. You have anger. But you don't use them."
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

All of the things you call scummy and towny are just completely misinterpreted and I don't think town is that bad at reading intentions, looks like scum using it more to fit an argument and I don't see your logic at all
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:04 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

In post 1200, Arist2D2 wrote:I tr'd Shiro's approach to the wagon because, I didn't really understand the Frozen wagon either and I've pushed before that when a bad lynch happens there should be scum on it, so I kind of understand where they're coming from with that. And like as far as I understand, they're saying now that they are still pushing you because they felt that your reaction would make sense from scum knowing RCE and Irrelph would flip town.
The FG wagon was a deadline wagon omg

and he wasn't obvtown so he died

cmsadjaskldjqwkejkjdkasljdkqhrjefhsdkljfsd
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

In post 1201, Arist2D2 wrote:Idk I think Obi and DEB's interactions are really off and they're both pretty sketchy individually. Like, Deb soft defends Obi once, and Obi has Deb as really high town just because of this, saying they have no reason to soft defend Obi. I don't think scum need a direct agenda reason to defend town other than needing to look like they have reads; being consistent with your fake reads is also something scum can do, right? So I think it makes no sense that Obi townreads Deb so hard just for this. Later Deb throws off an 'Obi might be scum' in contradiction to his earlier townlean. Padme presses Obi on his Deb read, saying scum have motivation to defend a townie, and Obi says he has a fair point, but doesn't seem to actually re-evaluate his read, calling Deb town again later. I think that's our best chance at hitting scum.

also I've kind of lost a lot of faith in the whole intentionally ignorant thing after Irrelph flipped town idk :P
I feel like Shiro/Obi's interactions have been weird because I expect scum to be bussing at this point and not having weak stances on one another because that's what we're all looking for
Shirobacca
Shirobacca
Goon
Shirobacca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Shirobacca »

In post 1203, Darth TyTitus wrote:The fact that you're ignoring that I wanted the Baezda wagon to go through and only switched cause I didn't think it would, is scummy af
Bitch please, I haven't even been dwelling on the FG wagon today. You literally are bringing up the points I made yesterday and then acting like that's still my top concern. Strawman much? You're the one who won't let this go, not me
"HGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!"
Shirobacca
Shirobacca
Goon
Shirobacca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Shirobacca »

In post 1204, Darth TyTitus wrote:You still haven't given any reasons to why FG was obvtown and how you somehow KNEW THEY WERE TOWN. like cmon man you're just going to hold onto this for no reasons, I can at least say that FG wasn't a bad end of day wagon because we needed a flip and their reactions were pretty bad.
Do you want me to retroactively towncase a dead person? Because I can explain what I saw but mostly it just boils going through their iso and concluding that they're town. That you're still insisting they were scummy, when they weren't, post-flip, is obnoxious and disgusting. Get over yourself. You have shit reads or you're scum. Boo hoo.
"HGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!"
Shirobacca
Shirobacca
Goon
Shirobacca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Shirobacca »

In post 1206, Darth TyTitus wrote:Like

spam letters in a bullshit overreaction again and I will vote you
"HGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!"
Shirobacca
Shirobacca
Goon
Shirobacca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Shirobacca »

In post 68, Frozen Grievous wrote:VOTE: Darth
Impress me

Tytitus or Easy Baker?
Real time interaction based on context meant to generate content in a largelyempty game
In post 198, Frozen Grievous wrote:Why is Padme still alive?
In post 350, Frozen Grievous wrote:UNVOTE:
I now strongly townread Padme
Town reaction to Insomnia spewing himself town
In post 539, Frozen Grievous wrote:I think I forgot to mention earlier - insomnia is still bad at mafia /sigh
Liability to whatever team he is on, he’s just noise
In post 640, Frozen Grievous wrote:
In post 637, Padme Almostdala wrote:I’m still waiting for a reasoning on why I was pushed by him.

It’s been 4 days and I still don’t know why I had to address a ghost concern.
Because you were being an arrogant twat
Town reactions to Padme; scum doesn't want to generate a big conflict with him because he's so bad at this game he's very likely to aggressively push anyone who tells him to stop driving town off cliffs. Anyone who's played with him knows this.
In post 697, Frozen Grievous wrote:Well town consensus is wrong if they are lynching us and is subject to scum manipulation. We can make an independently better bet as who is scum without influence (motivation of which unsure).

I never said the veng shot was a group decision, so it’s not like we are going rogue or backtracking.

Not voting because kinda still expecting to be lynched and haven’t really deliberated otherwise
In post 745, Frozen Grievous wrote:Vote Baezda!
This is town reaction to pressure since scum don't just need to lynch someone else, they need to be townread enough to avoid getting venge'd.

Obvious fucking town for pretty much the entire game, and even more obviously town if you realized the slot was ofrhz, and if you had any meta with ofrhz you know this is her town meta.

Unfortunately confirming it's ofrhz is open to wifom since she's chronically misread anyway and very frequently mislynched for being low activity, but she's even lower activity as scum than as town and for her this was a fairly active game.

Harder to make that argument when I'm not 100% sure it's ofrhz but there were multiple reasons to think the slot was town if you were paying attention.
"HGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!"
Shirobacca
Shirobacca
Goon
Shirobacca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Shirobacca »

But yeah, keep wasting my fucking time by asking me to towncase dead people.

If you're town I'm rapidly running out of fucks to give to win the game with you so I might reach a point soon of just preferring to hope you're scum since so many town have already made it almost impossible to win this game.
"HGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!"
Obi Someth Kenobi
Obi Someth Kenobi
Townie
Obi Someth Kenobi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Obi Someth Kenobi »

@Arist, that was the initial basis of the townlean, the read has developed since then.

I'll get to this properly tomorrow, had a long day.
"It's over, Anakin! I have the high ground."
Nute Krazy
Nute Krazy
Goon
Nute Krazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Nute Krazy »

In post 1213, Obi Someth Kenobi wrote:@Arist, that was the initial basis of the townlean, the read has developed since then.

I'll get to this properly tomorrow, had a long day.
This would be so much easier to understand if it had quoted something.
"Lord Sidious, he, promised us peace, we only want..." *gets killed by Darth Vader*
Arist2D2
Arist2D2
Goon
Arist2D2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Arist2D2 »

In post 1206, Darth TyTitus wrote:
In post 1200, Arist2D2 wrote:I tr'd Shiro's approach to the wagon because, I didn't really understand the Frozen wagon either and I've pushed before that when a bad lynch happens there should be scum on it, so I kind of understand where they're coming from with that. And like as far as I understand, they're saying now that they are still pushing you because they felt that your reaction would make sense from scum knowing RCE and Irrelph would flip town.
The FG wagon was a deadline wagon omg

and he wasn't obvtown so he died

Ok but your framing it like yeah we hard pushed town but it was eod what can we do. It's not like no slots were townreading him and it's not like there were no other options, he wasn't the only wagon all day.

Does any of that really matter? No all the day 2 wagons were on town. Town is just really fucking bad this game, both at scum hunting and at looking town.

But also, stop pushing this idea that Shiro has to be a I'm because he thinks scum was on his townreads wagon.maybe I'm playing a drastically different game but I think it's a perfectly valid thought to have.
Arist2D2
Arist2D2
Goon
Arist2D2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Arist2D2 »

Not to mention if you feel the FG wagon was all town then you would be looking at exactly ki adi, obi, Nute, shiro. Some combination therein. I brought up the possibility of Tytitus scum to my partner because that fits exactly with the flavor speculation and sets up a push on Obi/Ki adi simultaneously. which seems agenda driven to me. My partner wants obi though and I trust them over my weak obi read anyway. I don't know how to reliably read either of their heads.
Nute Krazy
Nute Krazy
Goon
Nute Krazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Nute Krazy »

Making a hard poe based on on/off wagon would be a good move by scum if it were an all town wagon.
It's also good scumhunting to think that it's extremely unlikely to be all town.

In the balance I don't think the wookie is scum because their posting is very well rounded and cohesive when not talking about on/off wagon and FG being obvtown.
It looks more like town obsessed with a theory being right than scum trying to manipulate others into accepting the theory.

If I were going to peg someone for floating a theory and trying to manipulate based on it, I would point to whomever it was that was pushing canon bad guys being scum. A team of 1 bad character and several good ones would sacrifice at most one member by pushing that as a theory, in hopes to gain enough mislynches and confusion to finish town before the ruse was revealed.
"Lord Sidious, he, promised us peace, we only want..." *gets killed by Darth Vader*
Arist2D2
Arist2D2
Goon
Arist2D2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Arist2D2 »

That person is already dead so.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

This game has turned into fencing (not fence-sitting). Everybody's so focused not to give their opponent an opportunity to score more than they want to score themselves.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Ki Adi Joandi
Ki Adi Joandi
Goon
Ki Adi Joandi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Ki Adi Joandi »

I somewhat regret having been able to identify you all. I can meta read DEB & Nute better than I cab read the other 4. That is making me not want to lynch these two but I have no idea which of the other 4 to lynch, and I'm literally scared to make the wrong decision, yet nobody is trying hard enough to help me make a confident decision.
"What about the Droid attack on the Wookiees?"
Ki Adi Joandi
Ki Adi Joandi
Goon
Ki Adi Joandi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Ki Adi Joandi »

I'm going to do a lazy reread shortly. Let's hope it gives us some clues
"What about the Droid attack on the Wookiees?"
Arist2D2
Arist2D2
Goon
Arist2D2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Arist2D2 »

I don't get why Deb is still town to you after you were wrong about who was posting?
Arist2D2
Arist2D2
Goon
Arist2D2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Arist2D2 »

Spoiler:
In post 988, Darth TyTitus wrote:I'm heckin drugged up right now so lemme just explore this further with you. We know that a role in Menace hinted at the setup in Colognes, so there is clearly a link between the games. Therefore, I think the flavor could be important.

It's hard because Boon didn't give the finished flips in the other game, so I don't know the flavor for the "Jingle" scum in Colognes
which I think is important

Here is the flavor from all the games:

'the greedy
Jingle Federation

has stopped all shipping to the small planet of NaBOON.
the Supreme Emperor (is this Palpatine?) has secretly dispatched two Boonski'i Knights
, the guardians
of peace and justice in the galaxy, to settle the conflict....'

'There is unrest in the Galactic Boonate. Several thousand solar systems have declared their intentions to leave the Republic.
This
Separatist movement
, under the leadership of the mysterious
Darth TyTitus
scum in this game, NOT ME), has made it difficult for the limited number of Boonski'i Knights to maintain peace and order in the galaxy.
Senator Almostdala
(IC slot in other game, town in this game), the former Queen of NaBoon, is returning to the Galactic Boonate to vote on the critical issue of creating an ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC to assist the overwhelmed Boonski'i....'

'War! The Boonpublic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless
Jingle Lord
Darth TyTitus
(hey it me, take my word, i'm town even though i'm sUPER bad).
There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere.
In a stunning move,
the fiendish droid leader
Frozen Grievous
, has swept into the Boonpublic capital and kidnapped
Characellor Palpatine
leader of the Galactic Boonnate. As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee the
besieged capital with their valuable hostage,
two Boonski'i Knights
lead a desperate
mission to rescue the captive
Characellor
....'

I REALLY DON'T THINK THIS "TWO BOONSKI" KNIGHT THIS IS RANDOM ANYMORE
Like that's way too heavily mentioned to be just a weird flavor thing
I do remember reading "There are traitors on both sides" but where did I read that

... I honestly think we're looking for two canon GOOD guys...
Makes Irrelph a lot more scummy for turning this the other way on the bad guys

ok

Now here's the bit that's kind of a stretch so I'll spoiler it
Spoiler:
Menace seems to have had bad guys that were the "Droid" army (ok, just one. I don't know Star Wars that well, but there was a battle droid in the scum team). Which makes me think that flavour #3 from this game is
linked
to both other games. The droid army was scum in Menace, the Jingle boys were scum in Colognes (I need the flips to confirm this, but Tytitus was scum in this game so that's why, though I'm not sure why Obiwan was a BOONty hunter/Jingle scum). Part of me thinks that maybe Tytitus wasn't actually a Jingle boy, like maybe he's a traitor and he's actually a Boontyhunter??? Confusing, but ok. I still need the flips of Nero and Flippynips to know for sure what was going on.

NOW FOR THIS GAME. I think that the scum is Chancellor + his two Boonski buddies, which was HINTED AT IN BOTH OTHER GAMES.

It'd be funny if Padme were scum for being so canon town in the other games, but I'm not sure if it's worth exploring first
In post 990, Darth TyTitus wrote:
In post 988, Darth TyTitus wrote:There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere.
this is definitely intentional too

literally saying @Irrelph, don't lynch the canon bad guys cause there are bad guys on both sides of the flavor
In post 991, Darth TyTitus wrote:
In post 988, Darth TyTitus wrote:I REALLY DON'T THINK THIS "TWO BOONSKI" KNIGHT THIS IS RANDOM ANYMORE
I really hope people listen here

There is no way Chancellor and his two boonski knights being mentioned all the time was random

Here were the "Boonskis" in the other games (still missing some from Colognes flips):

Ki-Adi-Joandi
MACE BINSDU

CHARACELLOR PALPATINE
(ok this fucks up my theory but shut up, it shows he was working with the Boonskis)
PADME ALMOSTDALA
RCE-PO
OBI SOMETH_KENOBI
ARIST2-D2
BAEZDA

Scum in one game. town in the other:
Jar Jar (not in this game)
ANNIE CAN BOONRUNNER (town, 3rd p)

note:
OBI SOMETH_KENOBI was a BOONtyhunter, not a Boonski
DARTH TYTITUS was a BOONtyhunter
In post 992, Darth TyTitus wrote:To note again: I'm doing this more so to show Irrelph is stupid, then actually say we should lynch based on flavour, but it's kind of working both ways now.

As you can see, if the Boonskis are scum, it's a lot less broken, because there are
a lot
of Boonskis in this game.

I think we were lucky to have flipped Palps first.
In post 994, Darth TyTitus wrote:Here it is for people who are alive:

Boonskis:
Padme Almostdala (IC in other game, heavily mentioned in flavour as being good)
RCE-P0
Arist-2D2
Ki-Adi-Joandi

Boonski/both:
Obi-Someth Kenobi

Never a Boonski:
Darth TyTitus (I swear I didn't do this starting out thinking it would argue for our slot being super town, but it just worked out that way LOL)

Not sure if they're in the other games or just didn't flip in Colognes:
Irrelph Organa
Nute Krazy
Shirobacca
Darth Easy Bake

again, I'm not saying we should lynch based on flavour exclusively, but this is just to show Irrelph lynching in the bad guys is probably going to lose us the game, because honestly the opposite logic is MUCH STRONGER AND BASED ON THE FLAVOUR BOONSKIES WROTE

Honestly if Irrelph was one of the unflipped Boonskis in Colognes, he's dead
In post 997, Darth TyTitus wrote:> Flavor heavily mentions "Chancellor Palpatine + his two Boonski knights" for this game, considering Palps flipped scum
> Boonski knights were the town in the other games, with various other factions/alignments as bad (Jingle, droid, Separatists). Every town flipped "Boonski"

pedit - Scum are Jingle "flavored" but they may not actually be "Jingle", not sure if that makes any sense LOL

It's important because I actually think I'm on to something

if it makes you feel better it argues for lynching RCEPO more
In post 998, Darth TyTitus wrote:also I'm excited, it's like a giant puzzle
In post 999, Darth TyTitus wrote:I am actually high I'm sorry

I applaud Boon for the flavour links between the games, there's clearly something there, but I agree I don't think it's game breaking (or doesn't really help us at all)
In post 1002, Darth TyTitus wrote:
In post 1000, Arist2D2 wrote:Boon just wrote some flavour to go along with his StarWars themed game.
There are a few things in the writing that were clearly not just a random scrawl

> Evil is everywhere
> Heroes on both sides

basically saying "Your flavour doesn't mean you're scum if you're canon scum" (COUGH IRRELPH COUGH)

> Chancellor + his two Boonski buds
> Darth Tytitus was scum in flavour and was actually scum in Colognes
> Padme is most town in flavour and was an IC in Menace

Am I being shallow for townreading this? To me this looks like town genuinely trying to solve a puzzle, they seem so excited to delve into this.
Arist2D2
Arist2D2
Goon
Arist2D2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:21 am

Post by Arist2D2 »

Ugh nestled spoilers I'll fix it tomorrow maybe I think it's still clear what stuff I'm referring to

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”