Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1923, Bingle wrote:
In post 1920, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1914, Bingle wrote:I’d be down to lynch ofhrz over pelly.
I’m shooting you if we do this and ofhrz flips town.

Pelican is automatically scum right now and you’ve been doing the most to save him
This is an objectively terrible idea. I’m a reflexive Roleblocker, by more than my own words. I can’t be shot.
We’ll see
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 1901, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 796, Chandra Nalaar wrote:here's what ofhrz has done this game:

-claim not miller (empty posting; it's already been pointed out that this could be a cheeky godfather, though i'm hoping FG wouldn't use a godfather)
-spend half their posts expressing suspicion of pops while doing nothing whatsoever to progress a wagon on her or even explain why they suspect her unless you count as pushing it, but i really don't. if anything, it's a particularly inexplicable post because it seems to demonstrate a strong scumread on pops - if you have one of these, why aren't you doing more? and this strong read fades away by because... why?
-call some random players town
-spin onto JJD with a v strong combo of blank vote into "look at this person but hell if i'm going to provide any thoughts myself"

actual yikes
so we'll start with this, pls read it again so you can follow along. i'll retract most of the first point as stupid, except that that post was basically fluff pretending to be game content. points 2 and 4 are where i would like ur attention. ill just note now that this person doesnt post that much or do that much so i'm building what i can here as best i can to explain what is in large part a feeling about the few things they have in fact chosen to post
In post 891, ofrhz wrote:
In post 880, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 791, Kagami wrote:While some people have already done so, I would appreciate it if people would make an effort to mention their top townreads and top scumreads in their upcoming posts.

This game feels quite muddy, deadlines are short, and we have a dearth of clear stances.
Top 4 TRs (ordered):

Bingle
kuribo
Vecna
PP (NOT the Penguin) ;)

I have no solid SRs yet, but lots of "I dunno if I should TR id SR this slot", and a smaller number of "this slot has done jack shit".

Disclaimer: I know I belong to that last category to most of you, but hey.. at least I've managed to put a smile or two on some faces, so that counts too. :P
A50 has made over 50 posts in this game and doesn’t have a single scumread? ok
this is a doubtcasting angle that continues to do nothing to further the jjd lynch - i'll concede they eventually do provide one solitary reason for their suspicion of JJD, but it's nonetheless it's merely one line. in general there is a disconnect between this slot's strong suspicion of jjd (enough to call for his lynch repeatedly) and its complete failure to provide anything to further the cause of lynching JJD. you can't whine about someone not being lynched yet without pushing them with any substance
They’re not random

I’ve played with all of them before

I’m pretty good at reading RCE and PP

Fish I’m less confident on but he’s a funny guy and I like him
gives possibly town players reasons to want them around without convincing anyone else those players are town
-spin onto JJD with a v strong combo of blank vote into "look at this person but hell if i'm going to provide any thoughts myself"

actual yikes
I’ve also played with him before! But not on this alt

JJD has picked pretty irrelevant things to respond to which is why I voted him
this is the only time this JJD point is mentioned! why! what irrelevant things! if you want to be followed, show me!
In post 923, ofrhz wrote:Do you have a read on those two?

Pedit: what
In post 928, ofrhz wrote:Who are you subtweeting
In post 972, ofrhz wrote:
In post 970, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think y’all have it backwards.

There’s definitely scum in the reflexive Roleblocker neighborhood. Why wouldn’t there be? It forces people to actually have to sort within them and we have to make lynched within.
I don't think anyone said that hood was all town unless I missed something. That's explicitly why some people are voting for Marquis
In post 973, ofrhz wrote:I feel like I should move my vote. I don't really scumread Marquis, but I'm sort of overcome with feelings of fomo
In post 980, ofrhz wrote:Pine has been low activity as either alignment in the recent games I've played with him

Do you have reads on either JJD or FL, Marquis?
In post 1133, ofrhz wrote:Fishyboye where are you at? Are you still scumreading pops?
In post 1383, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1381, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 1378, ofrhz wrote:Man I really think RCE is town
he is, and i appreciate your outspoken vocalization.
I'm uhhhh actually cooling on you being town

Are you still scumreading pops?
In post 1643, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1633, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Flavor's town no matter what Perry flips.
Why?
This slot has asked questions that don't go anywhere- not one of these has apparently merited any further prodding or follow up
In post 1650, ofrhz wrote:I don't think Pelican is scum though

and FL can't fake conviction? ... okay
i've been over why i didn't like this post before; the dismissive tone doesn't make sense with what i posted. i am not convinced by the explanation that ofhrz "assumed i (chandra) had played with fl before"
In post 1784, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1779, Flavor Leaf wrote:Nah, ofhrz is clearly chainsawing me because they’re S/s
Yeah I'm aware it'd look really awkward if Pelipper flips scum

Might as well just vig me if that happens lol
imagine how this post affects you after a perry townflip, and after a perry scumflip. personally, i don't like it either way. in one case it looks like they know perry will flip town, while in the other it reads like a crappy attempt to not go down for defending scumperry. ive probably gotten annoyed about folks taking a post as associatively scummy regardless of the association so i won't harp on this

This entire post is a cherry picking case taking advantage of Ofhrz’s terrible town read.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1913, Bingle wrote:
In post 1899, Kagami wrote:I think we all have a pretty long, and mostly well synced townie brownie list at this point.
Please share. I don’t feel like there’s a lot of obvtown at all.
Because you’re scum with Pelican, obvi
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1904, Day One Wagon wrote:
In post 1902, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 1898, Day One Wagon wrote:
In post 1885, Chandra Nalaar wrote: apparently i'm memorable enough to be lynchworthy and not memorable enough to be memorable, cool. sounds like the only thing you remember me doing is town, though, so that's a bit strange eh? maybe you should you that good ole iso function.

love the herd mentality too that's great! why try to blaze a new path!
Herd mentality you say? But you yourself complained that mafia is popularity contest.
what i meant by that is that high charisma players are hard to lynch, and they shouldn't be. that's not a reason not to try; if we don't try, those players will simply win every game.
this is something i typically benefit from, outside of chandra i'm the funny warthog and no one wants to lynch the comic relief
P-Edit: If Perry is so obv scum, why he still alive? I expected to find this thread locked in morning, but instead I found 10 new pages that I didn't even bothered to read after previous 20 of "you're scum" "no u" between Perry and FL. "Perry messed up with his claim" I see as a scumslip, yet I was told not to go against spirit of the game, when I tried to dig in to this, FL has pretty rich history of fake claiming, so that's too. I don't know who's saying truth, who's lying, I don't even want to touch this any more
dude, talk about a question that answers itself. obviously if perry is scum he's alive because his partners are creating a distraction.
it baffles me that you'd refuse to analyze this yourself. you've just complained that you don't know who's lying, yet you also said that you've stopped reading the exchange. do you care or not?
What about, if Perry is town? And who are his partners? Ofrhz isn't in any position to actually distract people from Perry lynch.
He’s not town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1919, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1775, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1452, Marquis wrote:VOTE: perry
yeah this feels like scum given up.

REAL:LY going to sleep now
ready for day to end sorta at least i dont feel bad about my vote

edit: @kuribo

pops, flavor, and perry are in a hood. the hood says everyone in it investigates as mafia.

perry emphatically stated there was no "you investigate as mafia" esque text in his role pm.

pops and flavor stopped on that comment to say they both do have that text in their role pm. (i can confirm this is the case for me too.)

so what perry's PoV was, he thought pops and flavor only knew they investigated as mafia because the hood first post said so. he didn't realize the millers would get that info as a personal role modifier in their role pm. it follows perry didn't receive that miller-specific role pm text because he's scum - of course mafia inherently investigate as mafia, so FG doesn't write that line in the scum role pm

this is one of those instances where it really does seem like a role pm related slip that can't just be caused by town not remembering everything.
In post 1776, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1406, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1375, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1348, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1342, Gorkington wrote:
In post 1338, Perry Pelican wrote:FL I don't know if you know this but I am like 90% accurate when I've rolled Vig on site. The exception is the first normal we played together where my big was disloyal modified.

The way you're insisting we don't have this 1v1 tells me scum doesn't have a block available tonight.
so
pelican is scum
?
Yeah, for multiple reasons.

1: the not having 2 investigates as mafia in his role pm, a la Pops and I with our abilities and our neighborhood.
2: his knowledge and confirmation of me being a vig, where he essentially asked who I was shooting with cologne gambit (i explained way back)
3: him not countering anything when I was obvi crumbing his role, and since we have the exact same role, we should have identical role PM’s, at least mechanically.
4: his trajectory of who he would shoot
5: his back and forth attitude with me and his thoughts not lining up, because scum him HAS to be wary of me just like I always have to be wary of him when I’m scum.

This is all PRIOR to the Vig claim by him, which forced us into a Vig-Vig setup with a bunch of players who have the philosophy of let the vig’s solve themselves, when I abuse that philosophy myself when I’m scum.

I was scum with NewbSkitter once, and Eddie Cane and I were hard coaching her years back, she was going down, and we had her claim Vigilante strictly because of the philosophy around letting Vig’s live. We got 2 mislynches before she went down, and was able to set the game up for EC and I to hard sweep the rest of the game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Anyone actively staying away from the Vig/Vig scenario is just gullible af, and i can’t wait to abuse that when I roll scum against those people.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Or they are scum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1876, Gorkington wrote:whatever ill own the egg on my face if pelican is town.

is he l-2 right now?

will give him a chance to drop last will and testament before voting in case i counted votes wrong.
This
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1850, Croag wrote:so can someone explain to me definitively, why, perry is scum

the way it looks to me is he is a miller (which by defn appears as scum) and said this

and apparently... that makes him scum? does this mean the miller neighbourhood DONT appear as scum? otherwise whats the issue
You need to literally just read. I have given time and time again, and frankly, I’d lowkey just policy lynch this tomorrow for this
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Day One Wagon »

In post 1922, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1903, Chandra Nalaar wrote:might as well give this the old college try VOTE: ofhrz
Nah, ofhrz is town. He’s being setup because he’s town reading Pelican hard
Then who you think is scum between Gork and JJD? Cause I strongly suspect we have scum in our hood
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1861, Day One Wagon wrote:Well, I'd trust you, when you shoot FL tonight and he flips red, till then it's too much assumptions.

Lurking and pretending to not understand what's going on while claiming not to read thread isn't beyond scum behavior and I have 0 experience with Croag to say that something like that is beyond her scum range
I actually probably am going to shoot this
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1934, Day One Wagon wrote:
In post 1922, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1903, Chandra Nalaar wrote:might as well give this the old college try VOTE: ofhrz
Nah, ofhrz is town. He’s being setup because he’s town reading Pelican hard
Then who you think is scum between Gork and JJD? Cause I strongly suspect we have scum in our hood
It’s you if I have to pick throughout.

You have a terrible stance that helps Pelican in the Pelican vs FL scenario, when Pelican is legit just lock scum, and the Vig claim is shit. If it’s true, he’s a Mafia vig, which is confirmed FG does this.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1926, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Spoiler:

-claim not miller (empty posting; it's already been pointed out that this could be a cheeky godfather, though i'm hoping FG wouldn't use a godfather)
-spend half their posts expressing suspicion of pops while doing nothing whatsoever to progress a wagon on her or even explain why they suspect her unless you count as pushing it, but i really don't. if anything, it's a particularly inexplicable post because it seems to demonstrate a strong scumread on pops - if you have one of these, why aren't you doing more? and this strong read fades away by because... why?

actual yikes
so we'll start with this, pls read it again so you can follow along. i'll retract most of the first point as stupid, except that that post was basically fluff pretending to be game content. points 2 and 4 are where i would like ur attention. ill just note now that this person doesnt post that much or do that much so i'm building what i can here as best i can to explain what is in large part a feeling about the few things they have in fact chosen to post
In post 791, Kagami wrote:While some people have already done so, I would appreciate it if people would make an effort to mention their top townreads and top scumreads in their upcoming posts.

This game feels quite muddy, deadlines are short, and we have a dearth of clear stances.
Top 4 TRs (ordered):

Bingle
kuribo
Vecna
PP (NOT the Penguin) ;)

I have no solid SRs yet, but lots of "I dunno if I should TR id SR this slot", and a smaller number of "this slot has done jack shit".

Disclaimer: I know I belong to that last category to most of you, but hey.. at least I've managed to put a smile or two on some faces, so that counts too. :P
this is a doubtcasting angle that continues to do nothing to further the jjd lynch - i'll concede they eventually do provide one solitary reason for their suspicion of JJD, but it's nonetheless it's merely one line. in general there is a disconnect between this slot's strong suspicion of jjd (enough to call for his lynch repeatedly) and its complete failure to provide anything to further the cause of lynching JJD. you can't whine about someone not being lynched yet without pushing them with any substance
They’re not random

gives possibly town players reasons to want them around without convincing anyone else those players are town

actual yikes

this is the only time this JJD point is mentioned! why! what irrelevant things! if you want to be followed, show me!

There’s definitely scum in the reflexive Roleblocker neighborhood. Why wouldn’t there be? It forces people to actually have to sort within them and we have to make lynched within.
I don't think anyone said that hood was all town unless I missed something. That's explicitly why some people are voting for Marquis
In post 973, ofrhz wrote:I feel like I should move my vote. I don't really scumread Marquis, but I'm sort of overcome with feelings of fomo
In post 980, ofrhz wrote:Pine has been low activity as either alignment in the recent games I've played with him

In post 1133, ofrhz wrote:Fishyboye where are you at? Are you still scumreading pops?

Why?
This slot has asked questions that don't go anywhere- not one of these has apparently merited any further prodding or follow up

i've been over why i didn't like this post before; the dismissive tone doesn't make sense with what i posted. i am not convinced by the explanation that ofhrz "assumed i (chandra) had played with fl before"
In post 1779, Flavor Leaf wrote:Nah, ofhrz is clearly chainsawing me because they’re S/s

imagine how this post affects you after a perry townflip, and after a perry scumflip. personally, i don't like it either way. in one case it looks like they know perry will flip town, while in the other it reads like a crappy attempt to not go down for defending scumperry. ive probably gotten annoyed about folks taking a post as associatively scummy regardless of the association so i won't harp on this

This entire post is a cherry picking case taking advantage of Ofhrz’s terrible town read.
What terrible townread?

How is it cherrypicking when I've quoted like a third of their posts?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pelican, D1 Lynch, Bingle, and then someone on my side of the schism is the scum team, assuming it’s 4
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

If you mean their Perry townread, I hardly mentioned that, so I can't see how my whole argument could be predicated on it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1937, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 1926, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Spoiler:

actual yikes

Top 4 TRs (ordered):

Bingle
kuribo
Vecna
PP (NOT the Penguin) ;)

They’re not random

actual yikes

Why?

What terrible townread?

How is it cherrypicking when I've quoted like a third of their posts?
I honestly don’t see scumOfrhz town reading Pelican so hard, tbh. The fact he’s getting wagoned and pushed upon, especially after I called him out earlier, game state implies he’s town being setup to be mislynched.

It’s one of those, he seems like scum, if he were scum, he wouldn’t be scum seeming right now. This is a classic him getting setup by game state.

Thinking more about it, I think it makes sense coming from townYou as well, which is what scum likely wanted: a townie pushing ofhrz hard.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1940, Flavor Leaf wrote:I honestly don’t see scumOfrhz town reading Pelican so hard, tbh. The fact he’s getting wagoned and pushed upon, especially after I called him out earlier, game state implies he’s town being setup to be mislynched.
I wouldn't call my vote and no one else's a wagon. :P
In post 1940, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s one of those, he seems like scum, if he were scum, he wouldn’t be scum seeming right now. This is a classic him getting setup by game state.
The first part of this doesn't do much for me. The latter I am fine with coming from your take on the game atm.
In post 1940, Flavor Leaf wrote:Thinking more about it, I think it makes sense coming from townYou as well, which is what scum likely wanted: a townie pushing ofhrz hard.
Maybe so. If you think I was pressured into providing a distraction, you need look no further than D1L (who I also suspect).
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like, look at it from my perspective.

I flat out know that Pelican is scum because he made a direct contradiction in role PM’s, he knew I was a Vig, and didn’t say anything even though he was the same role, then he pushed his way into a 1v1 with me when he KNEW I was a Vig.

He changed that mindset to say he thought I was a gunsmith, which only could be a possibility, i believe it was a “if he’s faking Vig he could be a gunsmith” so the Vig claim completely saves him either way, and let’s people who think Vig/Vig should settle itself! through, even though that’s a load of crap in this scenario.

Ofhrz didn’t start getting pushed or heated on until AFTER I pushed him. That was my bait. While I did see Ofhrz as scummy, there’s close to zero chance he’s actually ever scum with Pelican here, so I was drawing people out.

You made the case on him, and look how Bingle responded.

It’s Pelican/Bingle, probably Day 1 lynch (the neutral slot) and then someone on my side of the schism, probably voting for Pelican already.

If Pelican were town, he’d be dead by now.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I'm still fine with coming back to a Perry lynch, I just realized the criticism that I haven't been living up to my stated desire to lead and make fiery pushes was accurate.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1941, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 1940, Flavor Leaf wrote:I honestly don’t see scumOfrhz town reading Pelican so hard, tbh. The fact he’s getting wagoned and pushed upon, especially after I called him out earlier, game state implies he’s town being setup to be mislynched.
I wouldn't call my vote and no one else's a wagon. :P
In post 1940, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s one of those, he seems like scum, if he were scum, he wouldn’t be scum seeming right now. This is a classic him getting setup by game state.
The first part of this doesn't do much for me. The latter I am fine with coming from your take on the game atm.
In post 1940, Flavor Leaf wrote:Thinking more about it, I think it makes sense coming from townYou as well, which is what scum likely wanted: a townie pushing ofhrz hard.
Maybe so. If you think I was pressured into providing a distraction, you need look no further than D1L (who I also suspect).
Game state, not votes. Always look at gamestate rather than the surface level of votes.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1942, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ofhrz didn’t start getting pushed or heated on until AFTER I pushed him.
Be fair, I am on record suspecting ofhrz as early as post 796 and I didn't do it because of anything you posted.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1945, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 1942, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ofhrz didn’t start getting pushed or heated on until AFTER I pushed him.
Be fair, I am on record suspecting ofhrz as early as post 796 and I didn't do it because of anything you posted.
Sure, but I hard hard hard pushed him, and made a statement with it.

I’m sure others leaned there prior because there was no real reason.

I’m also loud
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ofhrz gets zero town points for town reading Pelican even if he were to flip town, which Pelican won’t anyways.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

VOTE: Perry Pelican

I'll be back to ofhrz. I think this lynch needs to happen today to progress the game and it's still a good lynch.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1924, Flavor Leaf wrote:Honestly, I’m probably shooting Bingle no matter what tonight.
Unless you think me, marquis, and Vecna are all lying, I can’t be vigged. It’s an objectively terrible use of a confirmable role.

I don’t think you should telegraph who you’re shooting if we lynch perry, but even if you think I’m scum you shouldn’t shoot me because I can’t be shot and you’ll only succeed in being a caffeine addicted paranoid vanilla owner.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”