Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2173, Flavor Leaf wrote:I just don’t see 2 scum within that neighborhood

Combination of everything
How about zero?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2174, popsofctown wrote:
In post 2144, Bingle wrote:
In post 2113, popsofctown wrote:not properly emulating town!Bingle
Is there anything I've ever done that makes you think I'm incapable of being towny as scum?
I haven't seen scum-bingle bus yet in my sample size 1, for starters, and I don't recall you calling out fishmonger obvscum from day 1
Because he really wasnt obvscum? definately at the start of day. his increasing silence as time passed and he got smacked around by kuribo more and more......

I definately didnt see it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2193, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 2143, Marquis wrote:Town:

Marquis
Vecna
Bingle

Chandra
Gork/chennis
Day One Lynch

pops - maybe?
Pine - maybe?
Flavor - maybe?

Unsorted: ohfvz, Penguin, Croag, Kagami, JJD
Yes.. totally. Because the first thing a mod usually thinks of is "let's give scum a challenge here.. so let me make 3 townies unkillable and give them extra voting powers too". Sounds like something any sane mod would do.

OK, so you SR ofrhz. Please explain how your read there progressed from the start of the game to this minute. I understand it's too much work so I'll give you time to revisit and rehash your thoughts. How does 24 hours sound?
If only the mod had introduced another mechanic for scum to win, right?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2200, popsofctown wrote:Bingle has repeated the "vecna MArquis Bingle" scumteam thing a jillion times and at this point I'm getting paranoid it's just that's the scumteam

like all those slots are independently scummy

4 caffeinations is really low what is going on in this setup
not sure if this was a joke post or not.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:44 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2207, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 2183, popsofctown wrote:If there's a repeat use doctor in the vanilla neighborhood, couldn't everyone go into the vanilla neighborhood except 1 widely townread non-addict player, then that player gets docced every night, then we play nightless mafia????
Did you read what I said?? ONLY ONE OF US is a "real Doctor". Just ONE. The others are a JK (that's what a Paranoid Doctor is), a Visitor (that's what a Naive Doctor really is), and a CPR Doctor. The CPR Doctor KILLS the target if it doesn't save it. If I was a CPR Doctor and I targeted you and no one tried to kill you then I'd be killing you myself.

Now tell me again about that Townie you want to be Doctored every night?
so, theres a third vig? lovely lol
Croag
Croag
Goon
Croag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:24 pm

Post by Croag »

i hate this whole meta of this person spams words in this thread so they are immediately town/lets not lynch them but someone is absent and they HAVE TO BE LYNCHED TO GET MORE INFO

i think a wolf is hiding in one of these posters who posts frequently

VOTE: pops
Croag
Croag
Goon
Croag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:27 pm

Post by Croag »

i want to trust in my hood

i dont think any of them are maf

can someone double confirm to me who has claimed what hood and who they are with please

sorry to be a pain
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:34 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2241, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 2215, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Y'all. Can I please implore you to stop assuming there cant be two scum in one neighborhood. I dont want to lose the game to your crappy setup spec if I die and the mod felt even MILDLY tricksy.
This is true as a genera; aspect. However, we/I are/am not doing it blindly. I am considering powers too. Like, what do you think are the chances for a mod to put 0/1/2/3 unkillable scums in a 17-players setup?? What if you know there ARE 3 players that cannot be killed at night? OK, how about a 1-shot Doctor with unknown sanity? Would you be giving TWO scums those roles, given the other powers already outed?

I've had a post in our neighbourhood detailing much of this considering 3/4/5 scums. I came to the conclusion
there has to be
one scum in the unkillables PT. Exactly one. I also said one would be in the Ninja PT, guaranteed. If the scum are 3 there's no way one of them is a 1-shot Doctor. If they are 4 (most common number in a 17 players game) there's half a chance of it (0-1 scum in our hood), and if they are 5 we are guaranteed one scum in our PT, but only one.

We don't know what your hood does (and I personally do NOT want to know yet) so that is probably going to have an impact.

Finally: JINGLE CLAIMED MILLER, which is a ridiculous claim given the hood he is cannot be targeted to begin with, AND the fact that there's another hood with the Miller modifier. Add the voting powers he has and the fact he is not using them (to appear more townie, when -in fact- the natural townie stance is to be like Vecna).

Btw, we do need your hood to out reads on each other based on night conversations. We don't need to know details if you wish to keep them under wraps for now.
first of all, scum doctors could have other abilities.

second of all, scum could have abilities that bypass our immunity. Or maybe we're fake claiming. I'm going to strongly suggest you do not setup spec while you obviously have no idea about the setup. yet.

Third, I'm cautiously reading our hood as all town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:55 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2247, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:This just hit me: WHAT IF the "unkillables" were really not? What if their PT effect does NOT stop a direct kill? I guess that would explain why they seem to TR each other today, under the false assumption that if scum knew that they would have certainly killed one of them.

^^That's not something I would think of. Blame the monkey man for planting the thought in my head.
yeah were totally townreading eachother because scum decided to not kill us over the claimed parity cop.

But I do invite scum to try and kill us.

I mean....youre gonna have to find out sooner rather than later how it works right?

Also, im going to treat anyone infiltrating our hood as my next designated powerlynch, because there is no reason whatsoever to give up your abilities and become caffeine addicted as town voluntarily. Well......-maybe- if you first become an IC or some nonsense.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:02 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2249, chennisden wrote:Um if you don't read any of the rest of this please read

I think his townreads are all town because this shit reeks of buddying - (if I'm wrong it's probably on Marquis)

And I feel like his reads on Kuribo and Flavor are "fuck you" reads (and Chandra to some extent) which makes me feel like they're town

I guess what I'm getting at is that his interactions with Chandra Kuribo and Flavor actually have some substance to them, some real emotion, and some real stakes I guess. But his interactions with popsofctown feel really empty, and it feels like an act.

Spoiler: fish monger iso dump
In post 103, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 101, Marquis wrote:Can you just write one post where you put it all together including the other anti town stuff I don't really want to parse this
My marquis meta is hellaold, but this is, like, town.
Fake read, feels like buddying

+town points for Marquis
In post 302, Fish Monger wrote:Why cant scum be a miller? In a theme game based on gimmicks?
There is probably a scum miller
In post 345, Fish Monger wrote:I guess. I think Pops is just shading early on this game.
Bussing
In post 414, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 50, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I'm taking exception to your randomly shooting down productive votes
Youre still overreacting.

But, I am not 'shooting down productive votes' I'm 'engaging in discourse by sharing an opinion that has more breadth than some RVS vote'.

Really GD aggressive :igmeou:
Chandra is town
In post 439, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 158, Perry Pelican wrote:Pops do you have a guilty conscience? I didn't claim anything for you.
You did, now that I'm looking harder at the game.
Weird interaction with Perry and wrt Pops slot
In post 467, Fish Monger wrote:Marquis Pelican
PenguinP Gork
--The Rest--
Chandra
Kuribo Flavor
Pops
$10 his townreads here are all town and are all people he wants to buddy
In post 1405, Fish Monger wrote:RCE isn't dumb. He's, in all honesty, prone to quick judgements and thus rash decisions. Such as accepting his lynch when he is town. idk. Because I feel like scum rce lurkers asp instead of slugging it with flavor
Trying to look better when Pelican flips town
In post 1412, Fish Monger wrote:yea I 100 dont buy 2 viggles in a game like this, nor accept RCE counterclaiming vig from boon. sounds like one of those rash things I was mentioning.
There are two vigs good to know
In post 1478, Fish Monger wrote:Im under the impression that the vig claim from you is false as well, simply because there would be no reason to claim it, even if true.
The vig claim is true good to know
ACTUALLY

This post reminds me that fish was doing some really odd ordering when replying/catching up on the game.

Like, quote posts in a weird almost randomly (at the time) looking way. I even commented on it.

What if that was just him going into his teammates iso during his catchup to create some interactions there?

I have a feeling if you look into the postnumbers that suddenly jump backwards youre gonna find his team. Even better if it overlaps with those scumreads (pops/chandra)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:23 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2310, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:Time for more moon!logic:

pops is scum. FL said he would be shooting FM. pops told her scum buddies and one is in our hood. They decided to protect their buddy. FL actually didn't shoot and the doctor turned out to be the CPR doctor. I dunno where Kagami's confidence FL didn't shoot FM fits here.

The main weakness of this theory is I don't SR pops anymore.
Why are you all.missing that FL claimed he did shoot fish?

He literally said he made a promise yesterday.

He promised to our cop that hed shoot fish if pelican would flip town.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:24 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 2384, Vecna wrote:
In post 2249, chennisden wrote:Um if you don't read any of the rest of this please read

I think his townreads are all town because this shit reeks of buddying - (if I'm wrong it's probably on Marquis)

And I feel like his reads on Kuribo and Flavor are "fuck you" reads (and Chandra to some extent) which makes me feel like they're town

I guess what I'm getting at is that his interactions with Chandra Kuribo and Flavor actually have some substance to them, some real emotion, and some real stakes I guess. But his interactions with popsofctown feel really empty, and it feels like an act.

In post 101, Marquis wrote:Can you just write one post where you put it all together including the other anti town stuff I don't really want to parse this

+town points for Marquis
In post 302, Fish Monger wrote:Why cant scum be a miller? In a theme game based on gimmicks?
In post 345, Fish Monger wrote:I guess. I think Pops is just shading early on this game.
Bussing
In post 50, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I'm taking exception to your randomly shooting down productive votes

But, I am not 'shooting down productive votes' I'm 'engaging in discourse by sharing an opinion that has more breadth than some RVS vote'.

Chandra is town
In post 158, Perry Pelican wrote:Pops do you have a guilty conscience? I didn't claim anything for you.
PenguinP Gork
--The Rest--
Chandra
Kuribo Flavor
Pops
In post 1405, Fish Monger wrote:RCE isn't dumb. He's, in all honesty, prone to quick judgements and thus rash decisions. Such as accepting his lynch when he is town. idk. Because I feel like scum rce lurkers asp instead of slugging it with flavor
In post 1412, Fish Monger wrote:yea I 100 dont buy 2 viggles in a game like this, nor accept RCE counterclaiming vig from boon. sounds like one of those rash things I was mentioning.
In post 1478, Fish Monger wrote:Im under the impression that the vig claim from you is false as well, simply because there would be no reason to claim it, even if true.
ACTUALLY

This post reminds me that fish was doing some really odd ordering when replying/catching up on the game.

Like, quote posts in a weird almost randomly (at the time) looking way. I even commented on it.

What if that was just him going into his teammates iso during his catchup to create some interactions there?

I have a feeling if you look into the postnumbers that suddenly jump backwards youre gonna find his team. Even better if it overlaps with those scumreads (pops/chandra)
vecna is town

also reason #500 pops is scum then
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:24 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 2380, Croag wrote:i hate this whole meta of this person spams words in this thread so they are immediately town/lets not lynch them but someone is absent and they HAVE TO BE LYNCHED TO GET MORE INFO

i think a wolf is hiding in one of these posters who posts frequently

VOTE: pops
good way to say nothing
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:29 am

Post by Day One Wagon »

In post 2385, Vecna wrote:
In post 2310, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:Time for more moon!logic:

pops is scum. FL said he would be shooting FM. pops told her scum buddies and one is in our hood. They decided to protect their buddy. FL actually didn't shoot and the doctor turned out to be the CPR doctor. I dunno where Kagami's confidence FL didn't shoot FM fits here.

The main weakness of this theory is I don't SR pops anymore.
Why are you all.missing that FL claimed he did shoot fish?

He literally said he made a promise yesterday.

He promised to our cop that hed shoot fish if pelican would flip town.
FL is dancing around, he haven't actually claimed this kill
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:35 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2369, Flavor Leaf wrote:And if we’re talking narratively, I can spend hours analyzing and explaining how to fix a good majority of most pop culture film and literature so that a lot of their points hit stronger
do beavis and butthead
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:46 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Vecna continues to be town, even if I've at times wished I could make him not town. ^^
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:46 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2386, chennisden wrote:
In post 2384, Vecna wrote:

+town points for Marquis
Bussing

Chandra is town
PenguinP Gork
--The Rest--
Chandra
Kuribo Flavor
Pops
ACTUALLY

vecna is town

also reason #500 pops is scum then
Surprised you didnt actually go to check it. I did.

My theory doesnt to have merit. its all over the place, with back and forth jumps on a lot of people. Mainly these people are focussed on; Marquis, FL, Chandra, Pelican. Also one post orz and obe post of two or so others i forgot again.

It didnt focus on pops. at all
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:01 am

Post by chennisden »

im not looknig at postcount, i'm look at depth of posts
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Day One Wagon »

I did some analysis and I got quite funny picture - no scum in Bingle's crew as they all TR each other, same with Kagami's hood, Pop and FL aren't at each other throat, so no scum there? That leaves Pine scum and 2 scum in our hood or just 3 scum in our hood :lol:
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:29 am

Post by chennisden »

or, what if one of bingle's crew is wrong
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:42 am

Post by Day One Wagon »

In post 2394, chennisden wrote:or, what if one of bingle's crew is wrong
So, you're townreading whole Kagami's hood?
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:58 am

Post by chennisden »

no, i'm not
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Day One Wagon »

Then why you singled out Bingle's hood?
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:21 am

Post by chennisden »

because i feel more strongly that bingle could be wolf
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Day One Wagon »

Just like half of the playerlist (at least)

Who else you consider for a lynch today besides Pop and Bingle?

I guess FL isn't happening, so I'd be ok with Chandra, maybe Kagami, Croag should just eat a bullet from a vig (I'm not scumreading that slot, but I'd rather not waste lynch there down the line)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”