the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7075 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:42 am

Post by the worst »

In post 7074, Formerfish wrote:
In post 7070, the worst wrote:Formerfish - exhibited an emotional range which I think his moral compass kicks him for exhibiting as scum.
Is this another way of saying that you dont think i would play this way as scum?
yes
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7076 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Titus »

Suppose Fire's town, what are your reads?

I think I'd be ok pushing pops here.

VOTE: Pops
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7077 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:42 am

Post by mastina »

In post 6864, Krazy wrote:since when is town consistently making the exact same point over three hundred pages?
Always; since when haven't they?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7078 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:43 am

Post by the worst »

I don't think you'd struggle to achieve this ISO as scum. I just don't think you'd do it.

VOTE: pops

reading via PoE a fire townflip doesn't materially change my reads.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7079 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:44 am

Post by mastina »

In post 6878, Krazy wrote:I'm sorry but why is mastina town?
Because this is my fucking towngame and is literally night and fucking day between my towngame and my scumgame--this is not even remotely similar to ANY scumgame I've played. Go ahead, try and name a scumgame of mine that I've played, compared to this game, and we'll go ahead and dissect it. It'll be transparent as fuck though that the scumastina of that game is NOTHING like the mastina of this game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7080 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Titus »

Mastina, stop arguing with Krazy and join us on pops. Getting red blood on your hands would help change his mind more than any vote.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7081 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:46 am

Post by the worst »

her tunnels are becoming more realistic and her self meta isn't total shit, sounds like town. has she reevaluated reads tangibly? can't be bothered checking. that's a good tell. my single reservation is ankamius not townreading her.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7082 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 7071, the worst wrote:
In post 7067, Titus wrote: If pops is a mislynch scum!Fire let's it through
Both Fires govern it. This is Firebringer. He's crazy.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7083 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7081, the worst wrote:her tunnels are becoming more realistic and her self meta isn't total shit, sounds like town. has she reevaluated reads tangibly? can't be bothered checking. that's a good tell. my single reservation is ankamius not townreading her.
It's totally worth binning her as town based on the role.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7084 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7082, popsofctown wrote:
The fire I knew wasn't that egocentric but I was gone for awhile.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7085 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:51 am

Post by the worst »

I actually keep forgetting her role but still townread her. yeah that's a big thing at a mechanical level too. not really interested in evaluating heavily and I think I have valuable enough tells if I need to make a decision on her on the fly.

Also don't know Fireb to ham it up this much. I've seen Fireb be dramatic and draw a lot of attention but this is actually blatantly taking a dump on the thread.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7086 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 7084, Titus wrote:
In post 7082, popsofctown wrote:
The fire I knew wasn't that egocentric but I was gone for awhile.
It's optimal scum play to govern anyway, it means you burn tomorrow's lynch lynching me instead of lynching scum.

The crazy side is town!Firebringer doing it, you realize that right?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7087 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:00 am

Post by mastina »

In post 6880, Krazy wrote:
In post 6628, popsofctown wrote:Could he let me know if you make an anti-town outing of your role on D2's just to reduce your lynch equity as town? Because that's a lot of my problem with your slot.
Like, it's entirely plausible she's a scum doctor given the game has a vig, especially if the scum is informed there's a town gunsmith.
If I were a doctor I'd be claiming fucking doctor.

I don't change my roleclaim as scum from one role to another.
I don't even change roleblocker into jailkeeper.
I don't even leave out details from my claim.
Literally will claim it almost exactly. The only changes I make are literally alignment-required ones, e.g. changing Disloyal to Loyal out of necessity (because if I claimed Disloyal as scum when being a scum Disloyal, it'd be a scumclaim once my role worked on town, obv).

Doctor-->Bodyguard is in no fucking way shape nor form an alignment-required change.
In post 6880, Krazy wrote:As anyone can observe, she tells things similar to the truth as scum but skews them, like claiming vig as serial killer etc.
Serial killers aren't scum and never have been. Any third party role is town to me even if they can't win with the town; my stance on this has been widely known and established and is a traceable fact. Try again.
In post 6880, Krazy wrote:I actually barely discuss mechanics as scum, in fact I think that's one of my bigger weaknesses
Then why have mechanics been one of the things I've most noted about your scumgames.
In post 6880, Krazy wrote:And you know this given we dropped out of a game where we never actually got anything resembling a grip on the mech of the setup
That was not the issue with that game. There was no "mech" to get a grip on, not really anyway. There was a different problem at hand.
In post 6880, Krazy wrote:"BLAH BLAH BLAH IN EICN I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE OTHER HEAD"
You keep using that as a whiny piece of shit defense Mastina and you of all people maybe would have recognized that if you're going to fucking scumread me MAYBE you should talk TO me first rather than at me given how AWFUL you read was that game, which YOU YOURSELF admit
So if your read is so fucking awful on me when we're both town, why would you continue to HIDE behind your shitty reads rather than getting better at reading me?
This is not a defense; this is not an accusation; this is nothing but an attempted discredit of me.
In post 6880, Krazy wrote:Given you know this is my last game on site, there's no fucking way you would be blowing your last game on me with a shit tunnel unless you were scum.
To the contrary: if you think I give a shit, you don't know me at all.

Scum. are. scum.

You are my friend, yes.

But I don't give a shit about a friendship in a game when I am scumreading you. Because if you are scum, then it is my wincon to lynch you, friendship be damned. I have EVERY fucking reason to believe you are scum and none to believe you are town. So last game on site be damned, I don't give a fuck. If you're scum, you need to be lynched, period, end of discussion.

Emotional manipulation like this simply doesn't work on me. I'm too much of an asshole to bend to such appeals. And if you knew ANYTHING about my play you'd know that's why I'm town this game because scumastina is nice, does care, doesn't want to hurt people but as town I don't give a fuck about hurting people, I fucking ate a warning because of my utter lack of care.
In post 6880, Krazy wrote:That's not changing my narrative, that's observing reality. If you weren't playing lazily and badly in EICN, you would have engaged me enough to figure out which head I was. Saying "I didn't know which head he was" doesn't deny my point, it IS my point
Then your point is flat-out outright wrong because I was neither lazy nor bad in EICN and engaging you more heavily wouldn't have caused me to figure out which head you were unless you flat-out outright said "mastina, you've got the heads backwards". That's literally what it'd have taken for me to have gotten it that game--no engagement level, higher or lower, would've changed my assessment, my guess. The only way I would've gotten it is if you outright told me I had the right idea but was backwards on which head I thought was which. Yet that wasn't lazy; that wasn't bad; that was something which was misguided off of a premise which was mostly correct but which I made a slight miscalculation on.
In post 6880, Krazy wrote:Which if you've ever played with me you'd know basically exclusively fucking comes from my towngame
Then I repeat. How come I've seen it from you as scum but not really seen it from you as town.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7088 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:02 am

Post by mastina »

In post 6896, Titus wrote:
In post 6895, Iconeum wrote:Mastina case on Krazy is all meta, right?
No.
^
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7089 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:07 am

Post by mastina »

In post 6901, popsofctown wrote:I am a little concerned about whether people would be willing to remember and whether our town is strong this game :(
Try and find the last time the town, who was suspecting scumastina earlier in the game, left her alive to lylo and she endgamed the town.

I mean, I'm sure a game like that exists.
It has to have.
It's got to.

But frankly it must have happened a LONG time ago because frankly I just outright don't remember the last time something like that actually happened? Like...maybe it was Rogue One, long ago. Rogue One was two and a half years ago. January 2017. I legitimately think that might be the last time the scenario you described actually happened, where the town suspected scumastina earlier in the game and I endgamed the town in lylo.

Legit don't think there's a newer scumgame where that has happened.

There's been scumgames where I wasn't suspected and ended up endgaming;
There's been scumgames where I was suspected and ate the lynch.
But I legit don't think there's any newer scumgame than that where I was suspected early and ended up endgaming the town.

It's not a concern because it'll never happen again.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7090 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:09 am

Post by the worst »

Encore was a thing but I don't think we really suspected you. Your other scumbuds were in the spotlight too much.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #7091 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 7073, the worst wrote:hi Mastina.
no pls.
protect SS.
I really don't like this leashing... like I said I don't think I'm the best kill since there are other townies that are not going to be mislynched and are stronger players than me :]
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7092 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:13 am

Post by mastina »

In post 6903, Titus wrote:Ok. Pops is scum. Krazy speculating scum doctor also doesn't sit well with me.
Pretty much, yes--he fucking knows me well enough to know that's not a shift in claim I make. I claimed bodyguard because that's my fucking role. He could argue I'm a scum bodyguard (even though that's a troll role and not the sort of role Pine would really want, but I digress), fair enough. It'd be painfully obvious I'm town anyway because this is my towngame through and through, but arguing I'm a scum bodyguard would at least be PLAUSIBLY something scumastina would do even if it's something that self-evidently I didn't do.

Arguing "she could be a scum doctor fakeclaiming bodyguard" is, rather specifically, an argument which appeals to people who don't know me intimately as something that sounds plausible to those who lack extensive mastina knowledge, but which utterly falls apart as so much as a possible narrative to those who have the level of experience with me that Krazy has.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7093 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Titus »

Mastina, help me lynch pops and I'll vig Krazy if I am the vig. :)

You're obsessing on Krazy and it gives scum an easy route to paint you badly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7094 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:26 am

Post by mastina »

In post 6909, Krazy wrote:She doesn't have to be scum doctor. But she claimed protective, and
mastina's claims usually have some vestige of truth
The problem with this is that my claims don't have
some
vestige of truth; my claims are pretty much almost exclusively 100% the truth.

The closest I've ever gotten to lying about my role is the original MBoS game where I basically claimed responsibility for the worst's action, which I as scum was informed of. (Basically, think like a Janitor claiming the role of someone they cleaned up--the scum knows it won't be counterclaimed and knows the role was in the setup in the manner described so it's a scum safeclaim, pretty much. As an EpicMafia player, obviously, yes, I would claim the role of a person I janitored as a scum janitor so yes, I would make
that
type of lie but that sort of lie would be literally gamethrowing to
not
make, so.)

The closest I've ever gotten to so much as lying about a result is RPG Mafia, where I talked my way out of a guilty result on me by lying about the result I got from my upgraded role after I had the guilty result on me. (Basically, I argued that through some redirection action, I was redirected to roleblock the person who targeted me with a Loyal action, after the guilty had been claimed. I got away with it because the game mod had, legitimately, fucked up on my role result that game so I was able to, legitimately, claim, "the mod only now sent me my result" and that wasn't a lie; I've got the PMs to prove I didn't lie about the mod only later sending the result after the guilty claim, the only lie was in the claimed result which I shifted as to make the guilty not be a guilty but literally any player would do the same thing in my shoes because no fucking duh if you have essentially a cop guilty on you, you try and find the way to craft the result which makes it not a cop guilty.)

There was one game, a Mini, a Normal, where I outright told a lie.
One scumgame, in my entire scum career, where I told an outright falsehood.
Once, and only that once.

All other times my claim has been
exactly
my role.

Not something with "some visage of truth".
Something which was
exactly
true.

Exact role, exact results.
And every scumgame.
I tell my scumbuddies to use their role in a way that is plausibly pro-town when you claim it, even if the target is a target which is a pro-scum target, so that they can plausibly realclaim with truthful results.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7095 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:35 am

Post by mastina »

In post 6974, popsofctown wrote:I don't really think mastina has been playing like a bodyguard.
I have recently seen someone playing like a bodyguard.
I am playing like a bodyguard and if you saw someone playing bodyguard who WASN'T playing like I am, then it was THEM not playing like a fucking bodyguard, not me.
In post 6974, popsofctown wrote: The thing is.. you should not gloat about having made NK analysis hard for the town as town.
You absolutely should and here's why.
Because if someone dies during the night and the town is continuously reviewing their iso, they are more likely to be critically analyzing it.
If NK analysis is just "oh mastina died due to a successful bg protect and here's who she protected", then they never bat an eye towards my iso again--no critical analysis of it is ever made, they just move on with the game and never look at it again.

Bam.

That simple.

Tell me. Is it better for people to never look at your iso ever again, or is it better for people to always be reviewing your iso and critically analyzing it after you die?

The former happens when NKA is unambiguously "mastina died due to a successful protect"; the latter happens when NKA is hard due to being ambiguous and people being unable to tell if it was a successful protection or just a direct nightkill (even though I personally would know it was a successful protection).

You've never once answered me on this point in spite of this being, what, the fourth time I've brought it up?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7096 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:36 am

Post by popsofctown »

Chennisden's total posts in StarCraft Mafia: Legacy of the Void : 45
The number of chennisden's total posts in SC Mafia Legacy of the Void concerned with scumreading or townreading another slot: 24
Spoiler: starcraft
In post 7, chennisden wrote:VOTE: Hydra TBD
In post 352, chennisden wrote:
In post 8, Flavor Leaf wrote:Chenn, why are you at the bottom of the Player Order.

I don’t think it’s random.
Because I signed up last.
In post 355, chennisden wrote:Liger why are you taking
RVS so seriously?

It's almost like you play to an agenda rn

VOTE: Liger

This person is scum.
In post 454, chennisden wrote:
In post 418, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m down to lynch Shadow.

I think we’re on 2 scum right now tbh, that’s why it’s an awkward game state vote wise.

VOTE: Shadow
Same.
In post 486, chennisden wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 483, chennisden wrote:
In post 462, Vedith wrote:
In post 454, chennisden wrote:Same.
You think Shadow is scum?
Like maybe

We're still in RVS so yeah as confident as an RVS read can be, Shadow is scum
In post 487, chennisden wrote:
None of these wagons are any good
In post 491, chennisden wrote:
In post 489, Hydra TBD wrote:
In post 487, chennisden wrote:None of these wagons are any good
Does this mean you’re no longer scumreading shadowless?
Nope, it was only light to begin with
In post 646, chennisden wrote:
In post 583, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 459, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 455, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 447, RCEnigma wrote:UNVOTE: I think BP is a scummy claim regardless. But it can be tested tomorrow so there are better options probably. Not named Liger preferrably.
Who would you rather switch to if not Liger?
Chenn probably.
In post 460, Vedith wrote:
In post 459, RCEnigma wrote:Chenn probably.
I could hammer Chen.
chenn is often marked as the go-to mislynch. I haven't seen anything scum-indicative here yet
this usually comes from town urap
In post 647, chennisden wrote:
In post 593, Hydra TBD wrote:
In post 583, u r a person 2 wrote:chenn is often marked as the go-to mislynch. I haven't seen anything scum-indicative here yet
Chenn was super obvtown in Nomination Mafia, was that an unusual game for him?

- TBD
It took me until LyLo to start obvtowning

(though I did inherit a really scummy predecessor)
In post 649, chennisden wrote:Because he can very easily get away with not saying it
In post 652, chennisden wrote:
Ive seen URAP scum and URAP town and this is URAP tow
n.
In post 686, chennisden wrote:
In post 670, Hydra TBD wrote:
In post 647, chennisden wrote:
In post 593, Hydra TBD wrote:
In post 583, u r a person 2 wrote:chenn is often marked as the go-to mislynch. I haven't seen anything scum-indicative here yet
Chenn was super obvtown in Nomination Mafia, was that an unusual game for him?

- TBD
It took me until LyLo to start obvtowning

(though I did inherit a really scummy predecessor)
I took a look at this game, and I think what you’re saying is true.

Do you generally not like playing early game or something?

- Hydra
I don't mind early game, but I think I do need to get good at it.
In post 778, chennisden wrote:VOTE:
Shiro
In post 779, chennisden wrote:
I feel like scum is controlling the lynch right now and I hate it.
In post 908, chennisden wrote:VOTE:
Volxen

I didn't want to do this, but this is better than Shiro rn
In post 911, chennisden wrote:
Powerpuff and RCE feel like they're controlling the direction of this game.
In post 912, chennisden wrote:
I feel this because the wagons are bad

And I'm voting this slot because this is better than Shiro
In post 913, chennisden wrote:
Volxen independently is an ok lynch rn.
In post 916, chennisden wrote:
In post 337, Shiro wrote:
Vote:Liger

This is scum. That back and forth with flavor and the way he backed away with (tell me to ignore you bs) was beyond awful
This is all that's really scum indicative of Shiro atm
In post 918, chennisden wrote:@urap: i'm scumreading alchemist too
In post 920, chennisden wrote:Maybe Cerb would be ideal
In post 921, chennisden wrote:
In post 919, Wisdom wrote:
In post 916, chennisden wrote:
In post 337, Shiro wrote:
Vote:Liger

This is scum. That back and forth with flavor and the way he backed away with (tell me to ignore you bs) was beyond awful
This is all that's really scum indicative of Shiro atm
and whats town indicative of shiro?
nothing
In post 989, chennisden wrote:I promise I try much harder as scum :/
In post 1086, chennisden wrote:
I've lost a lot of my reservations about voting Volxen+MJL no
w.
In post 1087, chennisden wrote:
Also, I've lost any reservation of URAP town.

This is as town as you get
In post 1133, chennisden wrote:
In post 1132, RCEnigma wrote:I actually like MJL's posting but I think they are scum with Chenn. I voted Chenn after his vote since it looked like opportunistic distancing. Both slots doubled down and I wouldn't mind lynching in either one tbh.

Also think the shiro wagon gaining steam as the counterwagon to Volxen is interesting.
so instead of helping push shiro through and making volx lose steam, you're saying i'd immediately bus ??
In post 1134, chennisden wrote:sorry thats not what i do
In post 1183, chennisden wrote:
In post 1145, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1142, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1140, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 487, chennisden wrote:None of these wagons are any good
If this is what you were referring to Cerb the wagons were shadow/Liger/Chenn

Chen was on Liger at the time and shadow lost steam from his claim.
So that was the same wagons that he said were likely s/s. Shadow *sorta* makes sense given the discussion about the ability to resolve the bp claim,but the liger progression doesn't.

@Chenn: What prompted you to decide that liger was no longer a good wagon?
VOTE: Chennisden

An answer is required!
Because Liger no longer seemed scummy? What do you expect me to say
?
In post 1186, chennisden wrote:
In post 1130, Wisdom wrote:chennis voters should just vote volxen
ftfy
In post 1187, chennisden wrote:
In post 1163, Powerpuff Girls wrote:
In post 1154, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1152, Powerpuff Girls wrote:
In post 1149, Wisdom wrote:no, youre not making any sense

are you saying im trying to save chennis?
You sr both of them but are specifically pushing Shiro, certainly makes it appear so.

If you really sr both equally, why push Shiro over Chen?
because hes scummier

chen was scummy in nrg and wasn't scum
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79010&user_select%5 ... &start=200

Completely disagree with this. Chenn seemed pretty obvtown in this. I don’t know where you’re getting that. I would never lynch nrg Chenn.

~BC
I was actually conftown by mod which gave me room to play :/
In post 1417, chennisden wrote:
In post 1385, RCEnigma wrote:FL is winning back my favor actually. I feel bad for Volxen tbh, he gets lynched for the exact same reasons EVERY SINGLE GAME. Could he be scum here? Sure but I've played like 3-4 games with him in a row where he ends up getting lynched for his day 1s. I don't even really townread him here but I've been guilty of it at some point.

So no even if he hard claims mafia roleblocker in not lynching him today. The man just wants to play some mafia.
good to know

this is something scum says about his buddy
In post 1418, chennisden wrote:RCE Volxen Cerb and Alchemist are on my wagon. Can the rest of you kill scum instead?
In post 1419, chennisden wrote:
The people listed above btw are openwolfing
In post 1421, chennisden wrote:i think fl will quickhammer

please dont let that happen thanks!
In post 1422, chennisden wrote:No, just you four.
In post 1424, chennisden wrote:Yeah I'm going to claim now.
In post 1425, chennisden wrote:I'm Zeratul, odd night alien. Alien jailkeeps and asceticizes, this will last during night and THE NEXT DAY. My target can still be lynched during day,
In post 1426, chennisden wrote:
If you're town voting me vote Volx instead
In post 1439, chennisden wrote:I am Zeratul town odd-night alien, that's the full extent of role.
In post 1440, chennisden wrote:
alchemist has basically scumclaimed to me

JK should be used as protective, not investigative, and ik this..
In post 1442, chennisden wrote:
In post 1441, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1440, chennisden wrote:alchemist has basically scumclaimed to me

JK should be used as protective, not investigative, and ik this...
Why are you saying the second line?
Was implied popsofctown thought I'd waste my JK on scum.
In post 6, chennisden wrote:
Volxen MJL combo pack can join my town block
"Well, I..."
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7097 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:36 am

Post by mastina »

In post 6975, Titus wrote:@Ali, The game appears to be devolving into two camps. Agree or disagree?
The game's been in two camps ever since D1 when the LLD debate began; I called it a distraction scum wanted then and it has continued every day phase since then, divided up to be...well, just about the same players on both sides pretty much as was on D1.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7098 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:37 am

Post by popsofctown »

This game, 96 posts, 15 are about others' alignments. And he wasn't hardpushed. And people ask him for reads more.
Spoiler: quest
In post 174, chennisden wrote:Hi my name is chennisden, though you can call me obvtown.
In post 183, chennisden wrote:NOT cool pine. This TIME you've really fucking done it. Calling me out as part of your scumteam TO discredit me is such a low move. I just want to take a BUS out of this town and leave, but I can't do that YET.
In post 191, chennisden wrote:Um, what is that post Mria
In post 193, chennisden wrote:ali, what were you expecting when you invited me, for me not to spam?
In post 208, chennisden wrote:Ali, you've posted more than me
In post 210, chennisden wrote:
Chickadee sucm.
In post 213, chennisden wrote:Im thinking scum need to get away with asking for fruit.
In post 218, chennisden wrote:Pine its nothing personal but im putting flipped scum on ignore
In post 219, chennisden wrote:
In post 206, Pine wrote:Okay, kids, time to simmer down.

You know that "two pages per RL day" limit we talked about? Some of us have squandered a significant portion of our allotment already, and the game's less than six hours old. I'm going to go write some pleasant notes to my friends (and taunting condemnations to my enemies) and check in once more before bed.

Remember, it's always better to respond to a bunch of stuff in a long, contentful post than to spew out trite, brief notes. Multiquote, not multipost.
DrippingGoofball wrote:My overarching strategy in this game will be to lynch lurkers.
Oh! Please do! I love it when people do my job for me!

(See? Even when you get ninjaed it's reasonable to include a response to save space and go easy on the xofelfs of the world.)
This is a silly limit btw. You're expecting people to post twice a real life day on average and be done

I'll try to limit the multiposting, (oops on this multipost btw), but sometimes wallposts are harder to read and you think of something else after ur last post.
In post 267, chennisden wrote:
In post 263, xofelf wrote:I get why people wouldn't read all that's been posted so far, but something about Chickadee's post feels funny to me. I'm not saying she's scummy, just something about the tone is registering strangely to me.

I'm not really familiar enough with everyone playing, even Pine, Jingle, and Alisae, to really speculate how they may have chosen scumteam and who would do well here, so I'm not going to speculate on that. That feels like far too much of a distraction. Same with the fruit. I think that fruit will be important later and is a good mechanic to keep track of, but it's very much going to be an incredible distraction. I don't think just Pine will use it that way, but everybody honestly could.

I realize this really isn't all that much of real substance or anything, but this is what I'm thinking so far, and I think the best thing I can do in this game is to share my thoughts. I'm not really one who builds solid readlists or has all sorts of logic to back up a lot of what I think, so apologies in advance if that's what you're looking for.
Agree that Chickadee tone is ringing alarm bells
In post 268, chennisden wrote:
Ari tow
n
In post 305, chennisden wrote:i assumed you meant 2 pages for the entire game per gameday, im drunk
In post 306, chennisden wrote:Lazy votes guys.

The FB wagon is weird (though fb is scummy), not sure why worst is being wagoned at all, and whoever is scumreading ank please sto
p
In post 317, chennisden wrote:lazy post chickadee.

re post 314: i was talking about the big two wagons but then next two aren't great either. xofelf is fineish but not great.
In post 328, chennisden wrote:
Maria you dont sound like your town self.

But I agree with a lot of the points you're making. Who cares if it's RVS, you're accountable for your fucking votes

Also "dont try to read me until d2" isn't grea
t
In post 332, chennisden wrote:what reason does scumstina have to claim it
In post 342, chennisden wrote:
In post 336, Firebringer wrote:
In post 332, chennisden wrote:what reason does scumstina have to claim it
spoke too soon. lol
not what i said but you do you firecringer, you do you
In post 484, chennisden wrote:VOTE: menalque,
he's so fucking opportunist
ic
In post 491, chennisden wrote:
In post 218, chennisden wrote:Pine its nothing personal but im putting flipped scum on ignore
In post 493, chennisden wrote:
In post 490, Pink Ball wrote:Am I obvtown enough to start building our mighty townbloc?

The whole scumteam is not posting while you guys scumread each other's asses, noobs.

Only exception is Gamma.
In post 237, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4, Jingle wrote:

Alisae, fearing the worst, (...)

[/color]
Well, that was easy.

VOTE: the worst
In post 249, Gamma Emerald wrote: Pink Ball gut town
CHENNISDEN WHY AREN'T YOU PUSHING ME DADDY
Sorry, I'm not into that
In post 511, chennisden wrote:I can help you with that!
In post 454, popsofctown wrote:Can I like actually win a scumgame before I get upgraded to paranoia scum tier

Guns and Roses 2 was a 1 mislynch game, it can't count.
from personal experience, this is a scum post.

I also think I like Maria for scum and Pink for town.
In post 523, chennisden wrote:
In post 432, Ankamius wrote:
In post 306, chennisden wrote:whoever is scumreading ank please stop
chenn I want you to unpack why you said this next time you're in the thread
there r better things to push
In post 524, chennisden wrote:
In post 517, Ankamius wrote:chenn ignoring me has been noted
ankamius bullying me has been noted
In post 542, chennisden wrote:yes, it does, and that's my reasoning for 306
In post 544, chennisden wrote:if you're town i expect you to understand this conversation is unproductive and won't actually help you read me/vice versa.

if you're scum i expect you to understand that trying to mental gymnast your way into a scumread of me won't work.
In post 548, chennisden wrote:that was the answer, not the sidestep.
In post 553, chennisden wrote:what did i do to deserve this
In post 620, chennisden wrote:pine should i obfuscate my reads to help you?
In post 756, chennisden wrote:
In post 574, mastina wrote:
In post 573, Gamma Emerald wrote:I just got a message and now I'm scared
Oh I supposed that's something which should be claimed, yeah. Surprised Pine's willing to poke himself.

:P

(If you got a message you get this joke.)
me too
In post 758, chennisden wrote:iconeum's read is also completely made up btw but he's defending his friend menalque
In post 759, chennisden wrote:read on me, that is.
In post 825, chennisden wrote:wow, pine, u said id be more useful to scum as town than scum

rude
In post 949, chennisden wrote:
i think ari is town but this is based off of a marathon game, so take it with a grain of NaCl
In post 960, chennisden wrote:
In post 952, Dannflor wrote:
In post 713, Untrod Tripod wrote:bro come on it was ONE page ago. you need to wait at least like five or six pages before you can lie about things like that
You misunderstood me.

In #667 you say that "you're guessing" the message came from scum and that scum message sender is a funny role. Then in #684 while you claim it wasn't really signed, you quoted it saying "so says Pine long title blah blah blah," which seems like a consistent in everyone's messages. But the thing is, you demonstrate knowledge in that same post that Pine is scum and that means it most likely comes from scum. My problem here is that I feel you should had automatically known it was from scum due to the Pine namedrop but instead you enter with "guys I got this weird message maybe from scum?? that's funny."

Is it nitpicky? Yes.

Is it possible you're town and just didn't read the message closely at first or are wording things extremely awkwardly? Yes. But regardless of this nitpick, your posts have not read genuine to me in the slightest.

I don't think debating whether or not you genuinely scum slipped is going to get you or I or anyone anywhere however.

What are your reads currently? I'm not even asking for specific people, just who has made an impression on you so far? As many or as few as you can summon thoughts about.

==========

The Menalque wagon really weirds me out. Menalque already sticks out like a sore thumb just out of virtue of being one of the only real newbies in this game as far as I can tell. That fact alone makes me think it would be less likely for him to be scum. But on top of that I've just been town reading his tone, and I'm honestly confused by the vehement reactions players are having to him.

@chenn I don't think you ever responded to me regarding that

Idk, he smells like lynch bait, and I'm not only surprised by people in this lobby gunning for that but also how extreme that gunning is, or at least was for a short while
No I haven't because this game is so spammy

I didn't townread his tone and the wagon it generated was great information, so I let it be for a bit. The unvotes on menalque were also... really bad and half-assed
In post 1369, chennisden wrote:What's your progression?
In post 1373, chennisden wrote:Yeah.
In post 1381, chennisden wrote:I don't have a life to define.

Also I don't get ank/pops progressions on LLD really
In post 1386, chennisden wrote:
In post 1376, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1373, chennisden wrote:Yeah.
You're thinking too hard about it
No I'm not

LLD slot isn't something you can surface read this game
In post 1398, chennisden wrote:Guys, let's not
In post 1411, chennisden wrote:meanwhile i have to go to a speech contest in a month, to ostensibly give a speech that i've barely written
In post 1413, chennisden wrote:you got this fish
In post 1463, chennisden wrote:Pink Ball, you are the sexiest ball of pink ever.
In post 1465, chennisden wrote:Don't worry I got something even better for it
In post 1478, chennisden wrote:Pine thank you for making games fun with your funny posts
In post 1539, chennisden wrote:This is unhealthy
In post 1809, chennisden wrote:I received the message
In post 1810, chennisden wrote:
I think Ank could be scum
In post 1813, chennisden wrote:if you were expecting a meaningful response wait like, 10 mins dude
In post 1833, chennisden wrote:the best way to find scum chennis is if he is micromanaging the gamestate

im not

also, the gain i have as scum by not micromanaging the gamestate and say "lol im not scum bc im not micromanaging" is WAY less than the gain i have as scum by micromanaging.
In post 1834, chennisden wrote:
In post 1817, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1810, chennisden wrote:I think Ank could be scum
In post 1811, Alisae wrote:
YOU AREN'T TOWN DUDE
This is concerning. Do you think Chen and Ann have S/S equity?
I
don't think you actually made that progression
In post 1850, chennisden wrote:I feel like someone like LLD would be capable of not giving the fuck about the IC as either alignment.
In post 1859, chennisden wrote:Hi here, I'm chennisden.
In post 1879, chennisden wrote:LLD pls calm down, Ali is not trying to make the game miserable for you. E wants you to enjoy yourself here.
In post 2334, chennisden wrote:ali, werent you talking about not using drafting as reads?
In post 2336, chennisden wrote:ico, wtf is that read
In post 2629, chennisden wrote:Irony is when I ask you to slow down.
In post 2633, chennisden wrote:How does Confscum get credit anyways?
In post 2668, chennisden wrote:UNVOTE:

slow down?
In post 2720, chennisden wrote:VOTE: ari
In post 2752, chennisden wrote:
In post 2723, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2720, chennisden wrote:VOTE: ari
... oh!

I didn't expect this actually.

What has you feeling me today?
FF's observation.
In post 2753, chennisden wrote:And the weirdness of your interactions with LLD.
In post 2757, chennisden wrote:suuuure thing pops, sure thing

it's not because you guys are fucking spamming the entire game
In post 3238, chennisden wrote:i
havent actually formed any substenance reads, other than ari scum and maybe maria town
In post 3715, chennisden wrote:
In post 3266, mastina wrote:
In post 3254, the worst wrote:super rushed ISO check I think she crumbed Mastina :?:
Fuck this game.
I am a bodyguard.
I bodyguarded Ankamius last night.
bp vig bodyguard with a hood with pine, sure
In post 3803, chennisden wrote:ali what does the fact i'm not pushing an agenda tell you?
In post 4426, chennisden wrote:i'm not going to entertain your "just lynch me" shenanigans.
In post 4817, chennisden wrote:no, alisae, don't
In post 4818, chennisden wrote:pops ofc yoshi
In post 5496, chennisden wrote:governor isn't even pro-town.
In post 5497, chennisden wrote:fb has done this ballsy shit as scum before

we've let him get away with it before

let's not
In post 5518, chennisden wrote:Pine is literally giving fruit because it's pro-scum
In post 5524, chennisden wrote:i
think s_s is scummy though
In post 5535, chennisden wrote:VOTE: fb -.-
In post 6014, chennisden wrote:Hello broadcaster.
In post 6017, chennisden wrote:
I prefer my FB wagon thanks.
In post 6035, chennisden wrote:
In post 6020, Alisae wrote:
In post 6017, chennisden wrote:I prefer my FB wagon thanks.
why aren't you scumhunting?
fb is scum

mastina you can never tell
In post 6049, chennisden wrote:
In post 6037, Alisae wrote:
In post 6035, chennisden wrote:
In post 6020, Alisae wrote:
In post 6017, chennisden wrote:I prefer my FB wagon thanks.
why aren't you scumhunting?
fb is scum

mastina you can never tell
town!chennisden has more reads then this
worst is town

ss is maybe scum

maria is town
In post 6051, chennisden wrote:it's hard to get reads when it's hard to even stay engaged ali.
In post 6064, chennisden wrote:Also absolute lol if you think pine ever picks me.
In post 6069, chennisden wrote:
In post 6059, Alisae wrote:
In post 6051, chennisden wrote:it's hard to get reads when it's hard to even stay engaged ali.
why aren't you engaged?
because i haven't read anything recently but like the last 5 pages
In post 6070, chennisden wrote:if this were anyone else i'd insta lynch them but this is mastina
In post 6076, chennisden wrote:
In post 6072, Alisae wrote:
In post 6070, chennisden wrote:if this were anyone else i'd insta lynch them but this is mastina
what makes mastina different?
she did this in "any non-dead player"

she did this pretty much any instance i can remember
In post 6077, chennisden wrote:
In post 6066, Alisae wrote:chennis
you're
not
playing
the
game
im SOWWY
In post 6080, chennisden wrote:Someone out of menalque/mastina is getting pocketed hard
In post 6085, chennisden wrote:Idk considering fb is scum, no i wouldnt let town lynch him.
In post 6089, chennisden wrote:Actually mastina there is
In post 6174, chennisden wrote:
In post 6103, Pine wrote:
In post 6059, Alisae wrote:
why aren't you engaged?

Because these six people have more than half the posts in a 6000+ post game. and you've put up between 30 and 40 pages in the 18-20 hours since day start.

Seriously. Stop diarrheaing all over the game.
More concerning, I'm not in that list
In post 6175, chennisden wrote:
In post 6162, PenguinPower wrote:
bargain: Jailkeep
Post restrict PP to only using gifs for the rest of the game.
In post 6189, chennisden wrote:
In post 6188, We Only Bus As Town wrote:I just got town a free JK, sick.
e r m

~What the fuck is a spoolier? Jingle
Last edited by Jingle on Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7099 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”