Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick (OVER!)

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 920, Farkran wrote:
In post 916, Bitmap wrote:pops push on Gamma and TL look like someone's picking off low-hanging fruit. Her trajectory from GE to TL is even worse because TL is probably one of those townies that just doesn't fit standard mold as town and just has really really shit reads.

pops also has acted really weird around the Severa slot that Severa has picked up like pops seems to be avoiding any major conflict in D1 and just coast.
Thank you!

So, let's see if i got this correct. This is my reasoning step by step:
1) you think that Gamma and TL are low-hanging fruits, therefore subject to preying votes from scum. I read this as "you're at least null-townleaning them".
2) you think that pops is one such scum, preying on Gamma and TL for being easy mislynches.
3) Earlier in the day (), i assume that you made the same reasoning about me when i was being voted by {suji, TL, alchemist, salamence}, specifically about TL. Correct me if i am wrong, this is my deduction from what you have posted so far, i am not 100% sure my interpretation is correct.
4) Therefore, you probably thought i was also a low hanging fruit, whom TL was preying on. But you never voted him.
5) Then, you reconsidered TL and started thinking he was just wrong!town, which makes sense, but it should ring a bell inside you that even town people could prey on low-hanging fruits
6) Now you placed a vote on pops for doing pretty much the same thing on gamma that TL did on me.
7) This led me to ask myself the following questions:
-7a- Why didn't you consider the possibility that pops was wrong on gamma?
-7b- Why didn't you vote me for pushing gamma?

The only difference in points 4, 7a and 7b is that pops was also scumreading you, whereas me and TL were not.

If i am correct, i think you are scum :]

Otherwise, please talk to me about why i am wrong.
have you ever played as a town role ever? I bailed on your wagon because honestly it shot up way too fast. I still think TL is probably town. pops was someone I was still gauging because I wasn't so sure if pops was being lazy. You assume I'm a very systemic and logical player. That is completely the opposite of how I play. I play very spatially and with gut. I also think very synchronously so I process one thought at a time. I don't really think asynchronously.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 688, Bitmap wrote:@pops: I town read Severa because he's following his town meta and his postings in our hood (me, TL, Severa).
To confirm, you have a neighborhood with TemporalLynch and Severa? Was this established from the start?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 923, Kerset wrote:
In post 916, Bitmap wrote:pops push on Gamma and TL look like someone's picking off low-hanging fruit. Her trajectory from GE to TL is even worse because TL is probably one of those townies that just doesn't fit standard mold as town and just has really really shit reads.
I start to feel that you want to enforce this idea of "unconventional townies", just so you can feel free to play this game in dodgy way.
if I was scum I would be coasting and watching Severa fist fight everyone.

I've sort of have a system where I let really strong mechanical players lead D1 + D2 and I just start ramping up starting on D2. I'm more interested in spending effort looking for deep wolf because we literally have players in this game that can mow down all the shitty scum players.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 951, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 688, Bitmap wrote:@pops: I town read Severa because he's following his town meta and his postings in our hood (me, TL, Severa).
To confirm, you have a neighborhood with TemporalLynch and Severa? Was this established from the start?
ur mom
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 943, Farkran wrote:
In post 927, Salamence20 wrote:
I start to feel that you want to enforce this idea of "unconventional townies", just so you can feel free to play this game in dodgy way.
It exists.

Also pretty sure thats how Bitmap plays?
...not sure why you would step in to soft-defend bitmap here?

I mean you either wk him because you have a strong read of bitmap, or you let the questioning go on to sort either of the slots
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 712, Kerset wrote:Fark gave some useful thoughts and wasn't afraid to stand by them. His early bait was NAI. I am mostly concerned about his knowledge. He seems to know more about roles then others. Like he would know mechanics of his partners.
This is why I asked for my initial clarification of his statement that there were dangerous roles out there.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 718, Farkran wrote:Reconsidered suji.
What caused you to reconsider, and what was it that led you to a town read on me?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Also, I owe Severa's main a D1 sheep because

A) I think he's town
B) For ignoring one of his reads in Baton Pass
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 726, Evenstar wrote:
MOST TOWNY

Pops
Kerset
Alchemist
Sujimichi
TL
Severa
- DEAD NULL -

Gamma
Farkran
Salamence
Chemist
Venus & Mars
Bitmap
MOST SCUMMY

@Chemist1422 post more
I moved up a considerable amount, as did TemporalLynch. Would you explain this?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 952, Bitmap wrote:

I've sort of have a system where I let really strong mechanical players lead D1 + D2 and I just start ramping up starting on D2. I'm more interested in spending effort looking for deep wolf because we literally have players in this game that can mow down all the shitty scum players.
This is 100% true but its still a weak excuse.

Also do we have “shitty scum players?”
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 959, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 952, Bitmap wrote:

This is 100% true but its still a weak excuse.

Also do we have “shitty scum players?”
Hey man, I just gotta spit out straight fax no printer even if it's weak.

idk depends on the flips tbh, i also dunno how to read you but I kind of wanna keep you around another day at least
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 804, Evenstar wrote:My reads here say the following:
Kerset
and
Pops
have generated signifocant information that took real analysis.
Everybody above null at least looks like they're contributing to the solving effort.
Everyone below is either illegible or a low contributor.
Severa
has a burden of proficiency, so simply "looking like he's solving" isn't good enough for him to climb much hogher than null.
TL
, while he's... Hmmm. TL could totes be pulling a refuge in aufacity. Maybe I should move him down.

@Severa, how do you know TL's not just incompetent? I'm having difficulty finding wolf motive beyond "spread chaos" in his current postings.
You can ignore my previous post requesting an explanation. This covers it.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 834, popsofctown wrote:

Gamewide I think people are doing lists too much and I think discussing top 3's and why you feel that way is more relevant but I probably shouldn't try to browbeat people into following my style preferences
I agree with this. It would be more helpful for me if people would explain a few of their strong reads when asked, rather then produce an entire list of their reads with little or no explanation.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Damn Chemist has been generally super disappointing this game...
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 868, Bitmap wrote:
In post 860, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 858, Bitmap wrote:I don't think pops is town. Literally ez push after ez push and I still think TL is town.
How strong is your TL Townread?
Strong based on neighborhood. But this can change starting D2.
Is there anything you are willing to share that may elucidate a town TemporalLich to those of us who are only aware of his content in this game thread?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 962, Sujimichi wrote:

Gamewide I think people are doing lists too much and I think discussing top 3's and why you feel that way is more relevant but I probably shouldn't try to browbeat people into following my style preferences
I agree with this. It would be more helpful for me if people would explain a few of their strong reads when asked, rather then produce an entire list of their reads with little or no explanation.
Who explains their townreads?

If youre talking about scumreads everyone not named pops or Severa has I believe
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 964, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 868, Bitmap wrote:
In post 860, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 858, Bitmap wrote:I don't think pops is town. Literally ez push after ez push and I still think TL is town.
How strong is your TL Townread?
Strong based on neighborhood. But this can change starting D2.
Is there anything you are willing to share that may elucidate a town TemporalLich to those of us who are only aware of his content in this game thread?
no, unless you get Severa and TL to be okay with it
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 944, popsofctown wrote:
Sujimichi, do you townread or scumread Kerset?
I don't have a particularly strong read on Kerset one way or the other at the moment. I do disagree with most of his listed scumreads aside from TemporalLich and possibly Venus and Mars (of which I currently have no read on).
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 953, Bitmap wrote:
ur mom
This is obviously not a relevant answer and is not helpful.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I think it's extremely relevant and very helpful.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 968, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 953, Bitmap wrote:
ur mom
This is obviously not a relevant answer and is not helpful.
I thought it was.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 965, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 962, Sujimichi wrote:

Who explains their townreads?

If youre talking about scumreads everyone not named pops or Severa has I believe
I'm not sure I understand why there would be hesitation to provide reasoning for a town read. I have seen people explain them in both of my completed games on site.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I need to day vig someone.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 966, Bitmap wrote:no, unless you get Severa and TL to be okay with it
That's fair.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 957, Bitmap wrote:Also, I owe Severa's main a D1 sheep because

A) I think he's town
B) For ignoring one of his reads in Baton Pass
B is against the spirit if not the letter of site rules, mafia rule 2. An inverted grudge is still a grudge.

"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”