pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:09 am

Post by pisskop »

i would love to know what pills help you emote more in text :lol:
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Ankamius »

Mbos3 is what I look like when I don't take my pills
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:14 am

Post by pisskop »

ibprofin is my only love.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 923, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel like ever since Ank came in she's been defending Dunn and setting up this counterwagon, i don't trust it and lynching Dunnstral would explain much about the events surrounding this gamestate.
..................yet you have essentially been doing the same but in reverse?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Ankamius »

Dunnstral has his games as town where he's just as absent as in this game and scumgames where he does a lot more

This isn't a real argument, guys

Dunnstral has done the least out of every slot and so is the easiest to push, pisskop has at least posted consistently.
I've done less to push pisskop than these people scumreading me have done to push dunnstral.
I've done less to derail the dunnstral wagon than these same people have done to derail the pisskop wagon.

They're trying to brute force a Dunn lynch and hooking me on to try to stop this momentum that pisskop has been getting. It's all crap.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:30 am

Post by popsofctown »

I am happy for Ank and her pillstakings

Assassin Mafia is what it looks like when I don't take my pills. iirc
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:32 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 929, Ankamius wrote:They're trying to brute force a Dunn lynch and hooking me on to try to stop this momentum that pisskop has been getting. It's all crap.
I want an elements nlynch
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 893, pisskop wrote:VOTE: dunn

We take ank tomorrow.
Ok
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:34 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont have a good way to read you ank. You know this.

Unlike dunn, who I can poe or lynch later. Or gamma, who I rather consistently misread, youre something that has to be resolved sooner than later.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 932, Ankamius wrote:

We take ank tomorrow.
Ok
:shifty:

I mean, its them or I apparently. Who was I on before
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

Why

You can just read my partner after a scum lynch
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:35 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 931, pisskop wrote:
In post 929, Ankamius wrote:They're trying to brute force a Dunn lynch and hooking me on to try to stop this momentum that pisskop has been getting. It's all crap.
I want an elements nlynch
Elements is d1 mislynched in like 70% of his games so this isn't working particularly well as an angle to make me worry I'm favoring the wrong play
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:35 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 935, Ankamius wrote:Why

You can just read my partner after a scum lynch
Not true, I'm fundamentally unreadable
"Well, I..."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not pushing your lynch today? Ive been fairly direct in saying that I would catch a scum!ank with association?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:37 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 936, popsofctown wrote:Elements is d1 mislynched in like 70% of his games so this isn't working particularly well as an angle to make me worry I'm favoring the wrong play
I dont have that much experience with ele?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Ankamius »

And an elements lynch helps that how

You linked me to dunnstral, then later said you can go after him later on
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 939, pisskop wrote:
In post 936, popsofctown wrote:Elements is d1 mislynched in like 70% of his games so this isn't working particularly well as an angle to make me worry I'm favoring the wrong play
I dont have that much experience with ele?
My post took no position on whether this would be new information or whether you should know better or whatever. I'm just letting you know where I'm at.
"Well, I..."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Fair enough.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Hectic »

Pops, correct me if I'm wrong but Dunn wasn't standoffish and intentionally blunt in the crown game as scum. He is here, that's the difference I've been trying to explain. I disregard the setting a precedent thing as you guys are probably right, that kind of andromeda brain play is a little ridiculous.

Something pinged me on pissy earlier, one sec while I find it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:40 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 940, Ankamius wrote:And an elements lynch helps that how

You linked me to dunnstral, then later said you can go after him later on
If there is one thing I do a lot of, its post to try to elicit a reaction
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Hectic »

We take ank tomorrow.
You say here we lynch Ank tomorrow.
In post 898, pisskop wrote:Im voting dunn out of survivalism, but a redflip there makes you that guy who rallied to save him.
When asked why you say it's because Ank was defending Dunn.

But you said you don't expect Dunnstr to be scum and are expecting a green flip, so why talk about who you're lynching tomorrow in the case of a red flip instead?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 945, Hectic wrote:are expecting a green flip
I am?

Wasnt profi pushing me for not considering it?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 943, Hectic wrote:Pops, correct me if I'm wrong but Dunn wasn't standoffish and intentionally blunt in the crown game as scum. He is here, that's the difference I've been trying to explain. I disregard the setting a precedent thing as you guys are probably right, that kind of andromeda brain play is a little ridiculous.

Something pinged me on pissy earlier, one sec while I find it.
He asked me what I wanted from him it was a little intentionally abrasive yeah
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

pisskop were you fishmonger?
"Well, I..."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:44 am

Post by pisskop »

yi

Return to “Completed Open Games”