Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 289, Krazy wrote:
In post 280, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Auro doesn’t like Krazy’s opening.
Oh nice, that should confirm me as town then :3
He also said in Excalibur that you don’t joke as scum. I’m still the most suspicious of DDL/Hectic but if Titus thinks he’s scum, I’ll probably switch my vote.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Pine before I tell you what Ali's read is how well do you think e can read you?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 212, Hectic wrote:You guys mind if I lurk the first few day phases out? I joined too many games and this is lower down on my priority list. My partners will probably check in later.

-Hectic
dont lurk. lurking is absolutely not a towntell for you.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 299, Amrun wrote:
In post 298, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 288, Amrun wrote:
In post 284, pisskop wrote:
In post 145, Elsa Jay wrote:Rereading the setup I realized something interesting. I guess I didn't pay too much attention, but since scum have a rolecop, and can automatically eliminate 3 people from being the doctor since they're neighbors with them, the Doctor has a way higher then normal chance of getting shot.
I know we were talking about scumslips and townslips and elsa earlier. This would qualify as a potential scumslip imo.

I already noted that I think this post could come from a scum mindset, but how is it a scumslip?
I don’t understand why Elsa’s post is scummy at all. I mean that does make sense doesn’t it? Scum do know obviously that at least two town can’t be doc and rolecop can confirm another player, right?
Yeah but that’s not at all what I was thinking about when it came to the setup. Were you?
I just don’t understand how this post comes from a scum mindset?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 300, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
He also said in Excalibur that you don’t joke as scum. I’m still the most suspicious of DDL/Hectic but if Titus thinks he’s scum, I’ll probably switch my vote.
Can you explain this post re: Titus?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 229, Hectic wrote:read the first two pages and i think Titus is probably town. dumb play tbh but if she's mafia revealing our neighbourhood doesn't help her mafia team. also her proposal was obviously going to be shot down so i don't think she was trying to make others claim as mafia. hope you liked my catchup i'll be chipping in when Hectic is busy

-Mysterious Stranger
I had to stifle the urge to vote you for this and previous postings.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 302, pisskop wrote:
In post 212, Hectic wrote:You guys mind if I lurk the first few day phases out? I joined too many games and this is lower down on my priority list. My partners will probably check in later.

-Hectic
Neither is making ill thought out impulsive votes.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Krazy »

-Hectic
I think that was setup for his hydra meme joke, not an actual announcement of lurking
vote conspiracy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

k

VOTE: Dr Talks to his cats
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 304, Amrun wrote:
Titus claimed Hectic as her neighbour, so maybe she has inside info that can help us better sort him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 307, Krazy wrote:

-Hectic
I think that was setup for his hydra meme joke, not an actual announcement of lurking
fair.

its still enough to ping me though. Since hectic is known for being verbose.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 303, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 145, Elsa Jay wrote:Rereading the setup I realized something interesting. I guess I didn't pay too much attention, but since scum have a rolecop, and can automatically eliminate 3 people from being the doctor since they're neighbors with them, the Doctor has a way higher then normal chance of getting shot.
I know we were talking about scumslips and townslips and elsa earlier. This would qualify as a potential scumslip imo.

I already noted that I think this post could come from a scum mindset, but how is it a scumslip?
I don’t understand why Elsa’s post is scummy at all. I mean that does make sense doesn’t it? Scum do know obviously that at least two town can’t be doc and rolecop can confirm another player, right?
Yeah but that’s not at all what I was thinking about when it came to the setup. Were you?
Idk, maybe it doesn’t. It’s not a smoking gun. But I had given ZERO thought to a strategy scum might use to doc hunt. Absolutely zero. Not sure why town would really think about this in this way.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 308, pisskop wrote:k

I’m assuming that’s a DDL vote?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 309, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 304, Amrun wrote:
Titus claimed Hectic as her neighbour, so maybe she has inside info that can help us better sort him.
I took your original post to mean that you were going to intentionally vote the opposite of Titus. I guess not.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 300, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:He also said in Excalibur that you don’t joke as scum.
If I recall correctly, you were right on me in Excalibur and he was wrong, just like you were right on me in No Deadlines, although every time you're scum you tend to be uncertain about me. In fact the last time you were uncertain of me you were uncertain of me *with Auro* iirc :P
vote conspiracy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 312, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 308, pisskop wrote:k

I’m assuming that’s a DDL vote?
yes
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Krazy »

piss sell me on eddie murphy over pine
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 311, Amrun wrote:
In post 303, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Idk, maybe it doesn’t. It’s not a smoking gun. But I had given ZERO thought to a strategy scum might use to doc hunt. Absolutely zero. Not sure why town would really think about this in this way.
I don’t know. I haven’t so far in this game but I have done that in lots of games, to help me find scum. Town scum hunts where as scum doc hunts in this setup. I know RC has said that when he’s town, he finds scum based on how he would play as scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Amrun »

@Nancy: That is not at all the context I think Elsa Jay’s post was made in. But it’s not impossible.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 316, Krazy wrote:piss sell me on eddie murphy over pine
Murphy is null to me. But the pressure I add isn't.

Pine I kind of could see from both angles. I think he's posting to be right on a line, honestly.

So I guess if I felt I could contribute more with a pine vote than a drdl vote I would
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

vote elsa pisskop
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 314, Krazy wrote:
In post 300, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:He also said in Excalibur that you don’t joke as scum.
If I recall correctly, you were right on me in Excalibur and he was wrong, just like you were right on me in No Deadlines, although every time you're scum you tend to be uncertain about me. In fact the last time you were uncertain of me you were uncertain of me *with Auro* iirc :P
I’m not scum here. The only game I’ve been scum with Auro was in CoC2 and I don’t recall at all being uncertain on your slot in that. I was also uncertain of you in CoC 1, where Auro was scum and I was town, so I’m not understanding this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Amrun »

I’m not pisskop but I’ll take that offer anyway.

VOTE: Elsa

Easily the most vote worthy so far
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 320, DrDolittle wrote:vote elsa pisskop
Stop trying to drive a lynch on town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 322, Amrun wrote:I’m not pisskop but I’ll take that offer anyway.

VOTE: Elsa

Easily the most vote worthy so far
She’s town, trust me on this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”