ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1263, Kerset wrote:
In post 1259, jjh927 wrote:You know ofrhz said the same thing I did but in different words right
You can say this about any question that someone makes. You tired everything you could.
No, I actually did have the same interpretation as jjh.

I have this feeling you guys were just talking past each other in this conversation, but I'm not sure how to clarify things up.

But like, from largely a spectator's point of view (me), it wasn't very clear what reads you were expecting jjh to reconsider. So it makes sense to me that he didn't reconsider his reads in spite of you guys back-and-forthing for an hour.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1517, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1425, Bitmap wrote:Hi. I have actual messages from
NSG

She said that I've been completely mistreated this game and that is not fair for me. She believes Klick and ofrhz (there's you're town read from NSG, ofrhz) are both locktown and has weaker town reads on [Shadoweh, Jingle, Kerset]. Her scum pool is right now [Menalque, Chemise, Reundo, Alisae] and thinks out of all of them, Alisae is most likely scum.

She has more things to say but wanted to know if I was okay with paraphrasing her blocks of text and I said that's fine so expect some more NSG in this thread down the road.
I agree with Reundo and can see Alisae but not Menalque and Chemist. Can you elaborate?

I'm not sold on Jingle town, and I don't think really elucidated that read by much.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
GTKAS
| here.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 1461, Chemist1422 wrote:it’s not I’m 15
jesus christ. I started playing pre-ms so I have been playing mafia almost as long as you have been anything. the years start coming and they simply do not stop coming
In post 1465, Bitmap wrote:Also do you have any thoughts on NSG's reads? I got her to give reads based on people requesting it and it would be a slap on the face for her if people just ignored it.
I still got an open one to ya:
In post 1435, hitogoroshi wrote:Once again: why vote me when I was your mastina greenflip suspicion, when you (presumably) think mastina is very likely to flip red?

Also here, have some bonus questions to drive engagement: do you disagree with my assessment above that Alisae's reaction ( and the huge spew that followed) was driven by guilt for non-cooperation vs. some more scummy motivation? What do you think was alisae-scum's thought process for eir stuff just now?

I also desperately need to hear how NSG got locktown for ofr from ofr pretty brazenly tooting around without any sorta scumread on anything. Especially with menalque in the scumpool.
re: mena case on ofr - I guess it' just recency bias, but ofr
lately
has been pretty fucking cursed, right?

re: Kerset - I'm with pops in that the AtE seems to be kind of genuine (also insufferable but that goes without saying). But it's also like, if this is what we're getting out of Kerset it's not like we could ever lock in a REALLY sure read, right? At least there are enough good options today I'm not that uncomfortable punting this, but we can't punt forever and I have no idea what's gonna change. tbh I'm kinda just hoping that's where role power goes.
In post 1616, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1614, Alisae wrote:like I don't really care about that play the game
I'm asking about this because I think NSG has a higher tolerance for what actually construes mistreatment than this
fucking cosigned

cutting arbitrarily for length + so ali knows I'm here
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by ofrhz »

I'm cursed?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Bitmap »

This is still from NSG.
------------------
@JJH

I wanted to let you know that I've thought long and hard about your slot and they might all seem contradictory, but bear with me.

I want to start at the very end at my conclusion and work backwards, since that direction will set a more precise image of what I'm actually thinking than the reverse. I just want to make it apparent that I think you're likely to be town. Now that we got that out of the way, lets start from the top going through and reading the game. I had your slot as null for the longest time now through the entire way through. I started commentating to RC that I'd have your slot as town due to what I've been hearing about your scum game improving, and your own remarks about how you can hyper post and copy your town meta for the first day. This is on an analytical level. On a purely gut level, I believe you're town. I do not believe that your position in this game is from a scum one, and I don't know how much I can really elaborate or justify. (However, I indeed think that Alisae's stream of posts in regards to GreyICE and the posts he made about your meta shows that you're more likely to be town, so that's a piece of evidence there. Just like I said, this is somewhat contradictory.)

This has put me in an unfortunate position where I think you're town, however you're not in a really good position to work with our team. I also believe that scum are taking advantage of you (this is a more recent development but I don't plan to go in depth now but possibly later).

------------------
This is the first half, going to continue paraphrasing.

@hito: I'll try to get to it but more focused on finishing the paraphrasing tonight.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by ofrhz »

jjh, mastina, klick, chemist, mena
shadoweh
hito, kerset
jingle
alisae, bitmap
reundo

I'm only going to bother elaborating on reads that I think have changed. I can elaborate on others upon request.

jjh - He's definitely valid in saying posts like have just been ignored. I think he's done his due diligence on his Bitmap scumread by following up on reading Bitmap's past games and trying to engage people with content from that game. I also just generally like how he's been engaging otherwise.

kerset - I'm still leaning town here mostly based off of looking at his past scumgame and comparing it to his ISO here. I actually liked how he was trying to test if jjh would reconsider if his reads were wrong, even though the test kind of fell flat and the point didn't come across clearly. I did consider that he could be receiving some heavy handed coaching, but Kerset has such a unique writing style that I don't think anyone is ghostwriting his posts, and the real-time interactions with jjh made me doubt that even further.

alisae - eir reads seem to wildly fluctuate and I think I'm having a hard time getting past that. on the flip side, e sounds pretty different tonewise from the only (scum)game I've seen eim in; e seems like an entirely different person here. I've been meaning to read some of eir other games since I think it'd be illuminating to see what is just eir playstyle but haven't gotten to it yet.

bitmap - I've generally struggled with placing bitmap this entire game, which has caused a bit of a mental block. I have them low because I've generally been agreeing with jjh's pushes here. Recent NSG contributions have me doubting this read a little bit though.

reundo - I feel like if you replace in and drop a readslist without explanation like that, the expectation is that you will be around to talk to people about it? Also his scumreads are me and two people I feel pretty strongly are town.

VOTE: reundo
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

what did you read
GTKAS
| here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1681, Bitmap wrote:I started commentating to RC that I'd have your slot as town except what I've been hearing about your scum game improving
Fixed.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1683, Alisae wrote:what did you read
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79971

I was playing with Enigma who was in that game
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

I was trolling in that game ofc I was a different person
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

I HATE multiball
GTKAS
| here.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Ofhrz, didn't you make a point about how scum kerset forgets to even vote
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by ofrhz »

Yeah but he is voting...?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by Bitmap »

More from NSG
----------
@jjh:

I really hope and would be appreciative if you'd consider working with your teammates more or even at the very least providing more opportunities for skitter and the rest of your team mafia team to talk with my team. I know this request is seemingly self-serving, however last team mafia I was in a situation just like bitmap is in now. Ranmaru made things really hard and nearly impossible for us to lynch scum the day we managed to lynch scum, even though despite the fact that Almost50 and his team mafia team was suggesting to him that I was town. At that time, I was asking him the same thing I'm asking you right now. For clarity sake, I'm absolutely not asking you to just abandon your reads or sheep skitter. I hope and wish that you townread bitmap, yes, however more than anything I want to lynch scum today, and this would be a lot easier I think if our team mafia teams can work together.

Just like I've said before, I think that your thought process in is fairly dangeroud but I plan to go more into this later. In my opinion, it's a bad idea to townblock people just on the basis that they agree with you and think that Alisae is scum who is taking advantage of that (I will go into a bit of theory on scum Alisae, but my main notion is that it doesn't depend on you agreeing with me - in my opinion it's still not a good idea to townread people just on the notion that they agree with you). In my personal opinion the timing of how Alisae reads switch for both you and Bitmap fits into the scum agenda of aligning with / pocketing a town player who is townreading people who agree with eim but then switching to going against someone (bitmap) who has a team that scumreads Alisae. That last sentence was very badly constructed so I'll say it again but in a better and different way: the way Alisae switched eis read on both bitmap and you at close times resembles very much to me someone who is "powerwolfing", and trying to get back into being read in the townblock while demonstrating how e is trying to go against the team that scum reads him.

(Just to be clear and just saying this as a reminder, I have before scumread Alisae before the whole bitmap thing happened, and remember, that's when Ali's read on bitmap switched, after I said my scumread).

-----

There's 2 more NSG posts and I might just post them tomorrow.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1689, ofrhz wrote:Yeah but he is voting...?
In post 1688, jjh927 wrote:Ofhrz, didn't you make a point about how scum kerset forgets to even vote
Oh you’re saying you’d expect kerset to be voting you or something?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1690, Bitmap wrote:That last sentence was very badly constructed so I'll say it again but in a better and different way: the way Alisae switched eis read on both bitmap and you at close times resembles very much to me someone who is "powerwolfing", and trying to get back into being read in the townblock while demonstrating how e is trying to go against the team that scum reads him.
Going to fix this for NSG, it's more about how it's self serving in how it's pushing against a team that scumreads eim.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 1627, Bitmap wrote:RC wants to add something.

He said that him and NSG are here just to lynch scum and not have dank/spicy reads. If you think the read we posted is correct, vote with us.
why does NSG say vote "with us" when your vote is on me who she had no thoughts on either way. It must have been a source of friction, her havin me null when RC has me lockscum and I'm your number 2-3 - so it seems that NSG would be especially keen to notice that you're voting against her suspicions.
In post 1680, ofrhz wrote:I'm cursed?
This post is ISO 71. Unless you count "I agree with reundo" (and I fuckin' don't!) the last time you have intimated that someone might have a non-town alignment is , ISO 47. The last time you voted was me , ISO 44, and you pretty quickly softened your stance by clarifying you liked menals reason to townread me in , ISO 46. You've managed to ninja me finnaalllly breaking this curse, but only on the fucking default ass reundo wagon for a really arbitrary reason and a totally objective reason (which is something that generally scumbolinas seek out).

Also let's fucking think about this read list for a hot second:

jjh, mastina, klick, chemist, mena
shadoweh
hito, kerset
jingle
alisae, bitmap
reundo

You think that reundo is scum, but ALSO that Alisae is as well? And you have Alisae and bitmap *together* in the scum tier? who the hell do you think reundo is partners with here? no thoughts on shadoweh not listening to your reason to unvote me, or me keeping a bead on her so long? Just L-2 on the low-hanging fruit while making it all sound like your own idea.

Like damn I was gonna make a post to the effect of "reundo is just scum but I wish we would have pretended not to notice a little longer to force another round of commitments out of folks over the weekend", but god I can't even get excited about voting on the same place as this. I guess it could just a clumsy bus too - actually maybe bus is even more likely because ofrhz just wants to be on and isn't expecting to be grilled because she knows its a red flip or something? But my goodness these reads feel just fake as all hell

UNVOTE: Shadoweh
VOTE: ofrhz

Ali am I insane for this? I mean push come to shove I think that all of {ofrhz, Bitmap, Shadoweh, reundo} are fine lynches, kerset a distant fifth mostly as a PL. But like, just looking at the cohesive beliefs that go in to reads, doesn't it seem weird that ofrhz can TR so many people who have you lock without inheriting that lock at all? And that she loves everyone who hates Kerset but Kerset himself leans town?

(Klick, you are involved in a long ongoing chain of history. Please inform Cephrir that I am, once again, invoking cohesion tell and ask him if we can just acknowledge it works from the jump this time instead of waiting to catch the person later some other way :])

do not interpret this as me liking Shadoweh any more she is getting away with fucking murder and no one cares but me. Also Shadoweh pretty much acknowledges I am town, lmao. but I feel like it's a lot more brazen how artificial ofrhz's reads here with how little she actually seems to care what her TRs think. and ofrhz <--> Shadoweh is buddy looking enough one red means snap to the other so happy to see if this one is more obvious to you nerds
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1690, Bitmap wrote:More from NSG
----------
@jjh:

I really hope and would be appreciative if you'd consider working with your teammates more or even at the very least providing more opportunities for skitter and the rest of your team mafia team to talk with my team. I know this request is seemingly self-serving, however last team mafia I was in a situation just like bitmap is in now. Ranmaru made things really hard and nearly impossible for us to lynch scum the day we managed to lynch scum, even though despite the fact that Almost50 and his team mafia team was suggesting to him that I was town. At that time, I was asking him the same thing I'm asking you right now. For clarity sake, I'm absolutely not asking you to just abandon your reads or sheep skitter. I hope and wish that you townread bitmap, yes, however more than anything I want to lynch scum today, and this would be a lot easier I think if our team mafia teams can work together.

Just like I've said before, I think that your thought process in is fairly dangeroud but I plan to go more into this later. In my opinion, it's a bad idea to townblock people just on the basis that they agree with you and think that Alisae is scum who is taking advantage of that (I will go into a bit of theory on scum Alisae, but my main notion is that it doesn't depend on you agreeing with me - in my opinion it's still not a good idea to townread people just on the notion that they agree with you). In my personal opinion the timing of how Alisae reads switch for both you and Bitmap fits into the scum agenda of aligning with / pocketing a town player who is townreading people who agree with eim but then switching to going against someone (bitmap) who has a team that scumreads Alisae. That last sentence was very badly constructed so I'll say it again but in a better and different way: the way Alisae switched eis read on both bitmap and you at close times resembles very much to me someone who is "powerwolfing", and trying to get back into being read in the townblock while demonstrating how e is trying to go against the team that scum reads him.

(Just to be clear and just saying this as a reminder, I have before scumread Alisae before the whole bitmap thing happened, and remember, that's when Ali's read on bitmap switched, after I said my scumread).

-----

There's 2 more NSG posts and I might just post them tomorrow.
no u :good:
GTKAS
| here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I feel like no one gives a shit about my posts so we're going to just play as a team in everything.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1693, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 1627, Bitmap wrote:RC wants to add something.

He said that him and NSG are here just to lynch scum and not have dank/spicy reads. If you think the read we posted is correct, vote with us.
why does NSG say vote "with us" when your vote is on me who she had no thoughts on either way. It must have been a source of friction, her havin me null when RC has me lockscum and I'm your number 2-3 - so it seems that NSG would be especially keen to notice that you're voting against her suspicions.
The quote clearly states that "RC wants to add something"
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 215, Kerset wrote:
In post 184, Shadoweh wrote:Konichiwa mina-san I was informed the game began and since I'm way too busy watching Phoenix Wright with cute girls to read this my team left me some notes:

- They are very jealous of this playerlist get fucked bitches
- chemist is town, ofrhz is prob town, jjh is possibly scum
- mastina should be put in quarentine (I would always put mastina in quarentine I literally don't think I've ever read a mastina post and thought she was town tbh)

Arigato nakama I will actually read this ashita! Desu uwu
I don't trust you. We are awesome and you wouldn't just leave us. Get back here evil one.
VOTE: shadow
First vote. Not much more to say.
In post 500, Kerset wrote:I guess i should update this as well
VOTE: ofrhz
Second vote. Immediately followed the posting of a readslist which you asked for. On close examination, I think there might be something fucky going on with the timings on when that was posted. There was 1 minute and 21 seconds between Kerset's previous post and that readslist, provided on request for his top scumread. I don't know how long anyone else takes to make readslists but that seems inordinately fast. And then of course he changes his vote because he has to keep up with his reads. Which are awfully conveniently aligned with the emerging ofrhz wagon.
Spoiler: Exhibit 2a: Aforementioned Readslist
In post 499, Kerset wrote:
In post 497, ofrhz wrote:When you’re done catching up, could I get a quick readslist so I can see where you are?

Kerset
Bitmap
Chemist1422
Alisae

jjh927
Klick
Shadoweh
Gamma Emerald
mastina

Menalque
Jingle
hitogoroshi
ofrhz
Lady Ann

Spoiler: Exhibit 2b: Votecount at the time
In post 425, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 1.08

Klick
(4): Alisae, Menalque, hitogoroshi, mastina
ofrhz
(3): Chemist1422, jjh927,
Jingle

Shadoweh
(2): Kerset, Bitmap
hitogoroshi
(2): Shadoweh, Klick
Kerset
(1): ofrhz

Not Voting
(1): Gamma Emerald

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-01-16 20:30:00)
Note: Jingle is bolded as he moved his vote to ofrhz between the votecount being posted and Kerset's vote.

In post 857, Kerset wrote:VOTE: mastina
This was Kerset's last vote. I think it's interesting that it didn't get shifted to me at any point in the little back and forth we had.

Spoiler: Exhibit 3a: Votecount at the time
In post 850, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 1.13

hitogoroshi
(3): Shadoweh, Klick, ofrhz
mastina
(3): Jingle, Bitmap, Alisae
Bitmap
(2): mastina, jjh927
Gamma Emerald
(2): Menalque, Chemist1422
ofrhz
(1): Kerset
Shadoweh
(1): hitogoroshi

Not Voting
(1): Gamma Emerald

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-01-16 20:30:00)
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1693, hitogoroshi wrote:You think that reundo is scum, but ALSO that Alisae is as well? And you have Alisae and bitmap *together* in the scum tier? who the hell do you think reundo is partners with here?
I feel like this would be town indicative
GTKAS
| here.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Bitmap, I am reading the posts, for what it is worth

Does NSG have anything to say about Kerset

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”