pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:18 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2818, Eddie Cane wrote:The right play is always to shoot at me last night
:lol:
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:19 am

Post by pisskop »

Like, the level of hubris ive had to see this game is higher than ive been used to for awhile.

just . . . unabashed.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I don't think it counts as hubris when I was right.

But that's a mechanical statement, not a because-its-me statement. You shoot the confirmed. Rolecop narrows down the doc if there's a save.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2813, bob3141 wrote:In particular can you talk us through your town read on nancy. Why you town read her?
have you read her?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:35 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2825, pisskop wrote:
In post 2818, Eddie Cane wrote:The right play is always to shoot at me last night
:lol:
But he’s conftown? This would have been true, even if it’s, say, DDL that was confirmed.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:35 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2827, Eddie Cane wrote:I don't think it counts as hubris when I was right.

But that's a mechanical statement, not a because-its-me statement. You shoot the confirmed. Rolecop narrows down the doc if there's a save.
im not following.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:36 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2828, pisskop wrote:
In post 2813, bob3141 wrote:In particular can you talk us through your town read on nancy. Why you town read her?
have you read her?

I want you to explain your town read on her. In your own words
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:38 am

Post by pisskop »

in my own words:

have
you
read
her
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2832, pisskop wrote:in my own words:

have
you
read
her
What do you read in her. Im asking for your progression on her
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:48 am

Post by pisskop »

bob, youre like the one slot i have no read on.

its you who should be providing reads, not me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:48 am

Post by pisskop »

if you think my read on nd is in error or janky then by all means.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:51 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2827, Eddie Cane wrote:You shoot the confirmed
right. my brains not braining correctly.

yes, you should have mechanically been shot.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2816, bob3141 wrote:Pine (4) - Hectic, Amrun, Nancy Drew 39, krzay

This was pines wagon from yesterday. Can everyone on it explain there pine read from day one. and how it progressed though out that day?
I think it’s fairly clear in the thread. I had a mild TR on Pine early on, but I really disliked his push on Hectic and found the way he went about it scummy. However, I strongly preferred pops wagon and tried (and succeeded) to make that happen instead. After the pops flip, I was fully on board with Pine as a partner and planned to come in here today and case him if I was alive. Very, very confused by this nightkill.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2810, bob3141 wrote:Nancy if you think hectic is town can you talk us though your read on him at start o f day 1, middle of day oen and at teh end of day one. as well as how it changed though out day one and why?
He realized that I had townslipped, when I and no one else had, so why would scum!Hectic point that out? And based on final VC, his is the only vote on Pine, so he’d have to be an idiot to kill Pine due to that. Is it possible? yes. likely? no.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2812, Amrun wrote:VOTE: Elsa

When it was pops being wagoner, she tried to pretend she would never lolhammer, oh me oh my hold onto my bonnet, despite actively trying to lolhammer Hectic earlier.
Elsa is my neighbour, that’s how I know she’s town. She’s contributed a lot more in our hood. So there you go, @Titus, that’s the connection between us Math picked up on.

This is why I’ve been hard defending her. Sorry for outing our hood but no one thinks you’re the doc anyhow and you aren’t eating an NK.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I think Pine was killed by somebody who either thought he was more townread than he was or was convinced he was a PR for some reason.

I think looking at the people who townread Pine is the best way to get something out of NKA. The latter option is a lot harder to predict.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 2812, Amrun wrote:VOTE: Elsa

When it was pops being wagoner, she tried to pretend she would never lolhammer, oh me oh my hold onto my bonnet, despite actively trying to lolhammer Hectic earlier.
I didn't lolhammer, I stated intent with the caviet if someone elsa voted I would hammer, therefore it wasn't a lol. You guys also can't seem to read my jokes as well.

Also ignoring the fact she was scum but okay.
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:37 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 2824, Eddie Cane wrote:{amrun, bob, eddie, nancy, ss, titus}

If those 5 are right, and we can find one more town, then its actually just auto. The rest of these reads are without iso'ing, just from memory.

{NaCl}
{Hectic}
{DDL, Elsa, Oka, pisskop, unwnd}
I agree with most of that townblock except I have no clue how to understand Titus. But Amrun, Eddie, Nancy, S_S are town, I want to feel the same on Bob but he's like slightly below that level to me.

VOTE: Hectic
My opinion of him has decreased after the pops scumflip. It kind of feels like most of D1 was soft-defending Pops. Like every read on Pops he gave was more or less "Pops is firmly town but I'm not going to try to derail the wagon." But more or less I feel a lot better about having most of a town core and I think that this is a good way to go.

Right now I feel pretty fine with lynching in Hectic or Elsa the most. Unwnd/DDL/Pisskop are slightly less scummy than them. Titus is still someone I don't get.

P-edit: @Elsa, why are you posting in your hood a bunch and not here?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Because Nancy is talking to me and I like Nancy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:54 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2839, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Elsa is my neighbour,
VOTE: bob
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2843, Elsa Jay wrote:Because Nancy is talking to me and I like Nancy.
<3

Guys, Elsa is town here, trust me on this. Practically the first thing she posted in our hood is that we shouldn’t out our hood and how do we stop others from doing so. She was also upset when Titus outed her hood with Hectic.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Titus »

I do apologize for my lack of presence in this game. My illness is breaking.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2240, popsofctown wrote:{pops, Oka}
{pissk, ND}
other people

{Amrun}
{bob}
{Eddie}

I think that is where I am at now
Pops can’t seem to make her mind up on Krazy, never really pushes him though, just keeps flipflopping on him. Her ISO looks good for Oka, bob.

Krazy definitely looks like he could be a partner here. Oka and bob don’t look like buddies.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2846, Titus wrote:I do apologize for my lack of presence in this game. My illness is breaking.
Feel better soon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:21 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2834, pisskop wrote:bob, youre like the one slot i have no read on.

its you who should be providing reads, not me.
So you have no progression on Nancy then? It seems liek your trying to dismiss a reasonable question. If you were town then you would be able to provide a reasonable explanation as to how you came to the conclusion that nancy is town. As it is very easy for scum to say they town read x. But much hard to back it up regardless if x is town or scum.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”