Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3375 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3370, OkaPoka wrote:s_s if im reading your list correctly u have one sr

vote that sr :P
Two, incidentally, the same as mine.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3372, OkaPoka wrote:i dont think its scummy no

hes scummy for other reasons but thats a non factor
It’s a clear misrep and then he’s saying I’m doing “cartwheels” but of course he “doesn’t think I’m scum”. How often do you ever see anyone say that about their tr?

And there was this weird post where he defended Krazy’s bs argument on Eddie as being fact, when it was straight up WIFOM.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:47 am

Post by OkaPoka »

well now that piss has collected another vote you should stay on piss
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3362, bob3141 wrote:
In post 3270, Titus wrote:
In post 200, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.02
Elsa Jay (3) -
NaCl, popsofctown, DrDoolittle
Titus (1) -
Elsa Jay
Nancy Drew 30 (1) -
OkaPoka
Hectic (1) -
Krazy
DrDolittle (1) -
Nancy Drew 39

Not Voting (8) -
Eddie Cane, Titus, Something_Smart, Pine, Hectic, pisskop, Amrun, bob3141

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).
In post 1450, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.15
Pine (3) -
Hectic, Amrun, Krazy
NaCl (3) -
Pine, pisskop, Titus
Hectic (2) -
Elsa Jay, Nancy Drew 39
OkaPoka (1) -
NaCl
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Amrun (1) -
popsofctown
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle
Krazy (1) -
Eddie Cane
DrDolittle (1) -
OkaPoka

Not Voting (1) -
Something_Smart

Here's two reasons why I disagree.

Scum are unlikely to bus early in RVS, as the attention to the slot is bad in a game like this. Second, most everyone was against outing the hoods. Putting pressure on Elsa indirectly supports my idea.

Second is Nancy's movement. Nancy hard townreads Elsa. So her vote makes sense in thread context. Yet the NaCl wagon is a thing. Nancy sheeps a lot if wagons on the back end but avoids the NaCl one.

You think scum are unlikely to bus early. But why do you think that also. And how do you think it effects your read on your two players your pushing in this post. elsa and nancy. Also are you dismissing any pairings because they voted for each otehr early?

so what about nancy vote movements makes you think she is scum and why only come out with it now?

Why do you think a player hard town reading another means they must be scum. As cant a player see something that changes there mind as the game goes on. And what leaves you to teh conclusion that nancy read switch must mean she is scum rather than town changing her mind?

But what do you think of the nacl wagon? Tell us what you think of very player that voted for nacl and what you think of their reads?
I am NOT pushing Elsa, I am suggesting elsa is town.

As for why Nancy, I can't do any VCA without a flip. It feels like you're suggesting my push is somehow disingenuous because of that.

I don't think a player hard townreading another player has to be scum. I don't know where you got that.

It's the players who Nancy didn't vote that give rise to my suspicion, not who she did.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:51 am

Post by OkaPoka »

why is elsa town
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2459, pisskop wrote:
In post 2458, Amrun wrote:talk to his teammates
this is overrated.

I just read an arguement that eddie lied and told his teammates he was town so they'd read the game differently :dead: :dead:
In post 2466, pisskop wrote:
In post 2464, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So because Krazy said Eddie did this, you’re just going to accept this as fact?
what? No, Im irritated people are actually more concerned about the hearsay of players in other games than the game itself.
“hearsay”? wut?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:54 am

Post by pisskop »

unwnd is justa shitty comprise
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3381, pisskop wrote:unwnd is justa shitty comprise
If I can't get Nancy to answer my question, I'll go over to NaCl.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3378, Titus wrote:
In post 200, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.02
Elsa Jay (3) -
Titus (1) -
Elsa Jay
Nancy Drew 30 (1) -
OkaPoka
Hectic (1) -
Krazy
DrDolittle (1) -
Nancy Drew 39

Not Voting (8) -

Votecount 1.15
Pine (3) -
Hectic, Amrun, Krazy
NaCl (3) -
Pine, pisskop, Titus
Hectic (2) -
Elsa Jay, Nancy Drew 39
OkaPoka (1) -
NaCl
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Amrun (1) -
popsofctown
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle
Krazy (1) -
Eddie Cane
DrDolittle (1) -
OkaPoka

Not Voting (1) -
Something_Smart

Scum are unlikely to bus early in RVS, as the attention to the slot is bad in a game like this. Second, most everyone was against outing the hoods. Putting pressure on Elsa indirectly supports my idea.

Second is Nancy's movement. Nancy hard townreads Elsa. So her vote makes sense in thread context. Yet the NaCl wagon is a thing. Nancy sheeps a lot if wagons on the back end but avoids the NaCl one.

You think scum are unlikely to bus early. But why do you think that also. And how do you think it effects your read on your two players your pushing in this post. elsa and nancy. Also are you dismissing any pairings because they voted for each otehr early?

so what about nancy vote movements makes you think she is scum and why only come out with it now?

Why do you think a player hard town reading another means they must be scum. As cant a player see something that changes there mind as the game goes on. And what leaves you to teh conclusion that nancy read switch must mean she is scum rather than town changing her mind?

But what do you think of the nacl wagon? Tell us what you think of very player that voted for nacl and what you think of their reads?

As for why Nancy, I can't do any VCA without a flip. It feels like you're suggesting my push is somehow disingenuous because of that.

I don't think a player hard townreading another player has to be scum. I don't know where you got that.

It's the players who Nancy didn't vote that give rise to my suspicion, not who she did.
You clearly think so little of me ethically, that’s my take on this, You seriously think I would have said what I did to you as scum on D1, considering our friendship? Wow, no words.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 200, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.02
Elsa Jay (3) -
Titus (1) -
Elsa Jay
Nancy Drew 30 (1) -
OkaPoka
Hectic (1) -
Krazy
DrDolittle (1) -
Nancy Drew 39

Not Voting (8) -

Votecount 1.15
Pine (3) -
Hectic, Amrun, Krazy
NaCl (3) -
Pine, pisskop, Titus
Hectic (2) -
Elsa Jay, Nancy Drew 39
OkaPoka (1) -
NaCl
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Amrun (1) -
popsofctown
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle
Krazy (1) -
Eddie Cane
DrDolittle (1) -
OkaPoka

Not Voting (1) -
Something_Smart

So which wagons did as you nancy not got for and why do you find that suspicous.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3384, bob3141 wrote:
In post 200, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.02
Elsa Jay (3) -
Titus (1) -
Elsa Jay
Nancy Drew 30 (1) -
OkaPoka
Hectic (1) -
Krazy
DrDolittle (1) -
Nancy Drew 39

Not Voting (8) -

Votecount 1.15
Pine (3) -
Hectic, Amrun, Krazy
NaCl (3) -
Pine, pisskop, Titus
Hectic (2) -
Elsa Jay, Nancy Drew 39
OkaPoka (1) -
NaCl
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Amrun (1) -
popsofctown
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle
Krazy (1) -
Eddie Cane
DrDolittle (1) -
OkaPoka

Not Voting (1) -
Something_Smart

So which wagons did as you nancy not got for and why do you find that suspicous.

Nancy, I can't factor in OOG influences. That'll get you banned.

Nancy got on Hectic, Pine, and almost every other wagon but NaCl that went to 3+.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 3299, pisskop wrote:When - and it looks like when not if - elsa flips im getting the maf monies for it.
In post 3300, pisskop wrote:Gonna rub that green all over mah bod
Keep on trying friend.

If any of you realize what's going on, then after Mathdino left I was bummed but still semi-trying, then Krazy went away and now I'm not as motivated with Oka after my ass to play as much and give him ammunition.

So I'll admit I'm bored town who's cruising RN and won't be too bummed if I'm lynched, though I'll try and defend myself more for my teammates?

Nancy is super town in our PT, and she's even lied a bit for my benefit since I dont think I've obvtowned it up. So I'm gonna follow her soon and keep on trucking.

And yeah Hectic I saw that question all 3 times, I just am ignoring it.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Elsa, could I get a reads list please?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:05 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Titus why are you preflipping Nancy scum?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Nancy is town, Dolittle and you are proven town, and I know I'm not scum.

There's 4 town out of 13 people left with a scum already dead. Keep up the good work guys.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm not going to defend your lynch if you arent going to put in a modicum of effort. This is 11v2 when we can kill a slot that, yes, is useless.

My team told me you like scum better and are usually useless as town. can you try more if you're town? Please? Have you actually read the game?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1900, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.21
popsofctown (5) -
Eddie Cane, Amrun, Something_Smart, pisskop, Elsa Jay
Pine (3) -
Hectic, Krazy, Nancy Drew 39
NaCl (2) -
Pine, Titus
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle
DrDolittle (1) -
OkaPoka
Eddie Cane (1) - popsofctown

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

In post 2015, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.22
popsofctown (5) -
Eddie Cane, Amrun, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, Titus
Eddie Cane (4) - popsofctown, Krazy, pisskop,
OkaPoka
Pine (2) -
Hectic, Nancy Drew 39
NaCl (1) -
Pine
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

What are the odds? My two strongest sr just happened to jump on Eddie right after Pops.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3370, OkaPoka wrote:s_s if im reading your list correctly u have one sr
Scumlean, not scumread.

Don't see the need to rush the day right now.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3388, OkaPoka wrote:Titus why are you preflipping Nancy scum?
I'm not. My vote analysis leads me there so I have to ask.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Not much of it.

And I am more interested in proving my town game. I just forget I'm shit at opens where setup and mechanical spec is the most useful instead of true hard reads.

This game lost interest to me the second we actually lynched scum day 1 and you guys can do the solve strategy. I was hoping Pops was town and I hammered so I could get scumread and give myself motivation to try-hard and save myself, and find scum in the process.

Instead I guess I'll just see what happens and just gently tell Oka to get ready and search your other scum reads as hard as you did me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3385, Titus wrote:
In post 3384, bob3141 wrote:
In post 200, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.02
Elsa Jay (3) -
Titus (1) -
Elsa Jay
Nancy Drew 30 (1) -
OkaPoka
Hectic (1) -
Krazy
DrDolittle (1) -
Nancy Drew 39

Not Voting (8) -

Votecount 1.15
Pine (3) -
Hectic, Amrun, Krazy
NaCl (3) -
Pine, pisskop, Titus
Hectic (2) -
Elsa Jay, Nancy Drew 39
OkaPoka (1) -
NaCl
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Amrun (1) -
popsofctown
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle
Krazy (1) -
Eddie Cane
DrDolittle (1) -
OkaPoka

Not Voting (1) -
Something_Smart

Nancy, I can't factor in OOG influences. That'll get you banned.

Nancy got on Hectic, Pine, and almost every other wagon but NaCl that went to 3+.
Fine but you’re getting a fucking earful of it post-game because it’s really insulting that you’d think that little of me. With literally anyone else on this list, it would be different but you really should know me better.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:19 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 3393, Titus wrote:
I'm not. My vote analysis leads me there so I have to ask.
yeah but arent you saying that if nancy isnt dead your going to vote nacl and from what im reading your case on nacl is associatives w nancy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

A certain “w” word comes to mind. Nope, not apologizing for it either.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:22 am

Post by OkaPoka »

what is woat btw
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3398, OkaPoka wrote:what is woat btw
worst of all time but I am legit pissed at Titus for completely ignoring D1. It’s so so fucking insulting.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”