Hectic (1) -
NaCl
unwnd (1) -
Amrun
NaCl (1) -
Titus

Not Voting (3) -
Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, Eddie Cane

With 13 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2020-01-28 02:10:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3475, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 3455, pisskop wrote:Im playing this game in a much more deliberate fashion than i usually do. that doesnt make me scum, it makes me aware of how crummy i usually am with my posting.
what do you mean by deliberate fashion?
Methodical.

considered.

intentional.

with increased focus.

ummmmm. anyone here who usually plays with me: what is the difference between my usual game and now?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ive certainly intentionally modified my tone and style....
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Tbh I was confused on how you outed scum in gameshow
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

VOTE: NACL
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Why?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3503, OkaPoka wrote:Tbh I was confused on how you outed scum in gameshow
hmmm

link to the thing?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

You were fuscosoxodosodoxk

Post game RC and chennis were complaining about how they had to bus you since you outed and I was like

Ok I guess idk
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 3505, OkaPoka wrote:Why?
Because Pisskop is more townie, and if I voted him anyway you'd say I was just following the Counterwagon. I'm willing to follow Titus here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3507, OkaPoka wrote:You were fuscosoxodosodoxk

Post game RC and chennis were complaining about how they had to bus you since you outed and I was like

Ok I guess idk
right.

I was openwolfing. And I pushed them so hard they got all the credit they needed to win.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Are you that worried about my opinion?

Is this your masterful attempt at showcasing your town play?

Sorry if I come across as obnoxious, I'm too dumb to find nicer ways to phrase things
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

are you talkin to me?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

if so no, i dont consider that game representative of my play. i used an alt for a reason.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

No
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

This is me trying to actually try, yes, and I'm trying to shut you up nicely by telling you what I think you'd do so I can have a better grasp on you.

In the mean time, read up on them and atleast discuss the possibility there as well.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I mean you are right I guess

But that's because you are naked voting and havent seem to do any actual sorting this game so I dont know where you'd come from
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

You ask many questions, but to the wrong person, young one.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3410, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3409, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3394, Elsa Jay wrote:Not much of it.

And I am more interested in proving my town game. I just forget I'm shit at opens where setup and mechanical spec is the most useful instead of true hard reads.

This game lost interest to me the second we actually lynched scum day 1 and you guys can do the solve strategy. I was hoping Pops was town and I hammered so I could get scumread and give myself motivation to try-hard and save myself, and find scum in the process.

Instead I guess I'll just see what happens and just gently tell Oka to get ready and search your other scum reads as hard as you did me.
Didn’t you tell me post-flip, you felt he was scummy? *confused?
You never tr her, you said you were sr Pops since the beginning of the game. Explain this @Elsa.
@Elsa, are you planning to answer this or any of my questions?

Like reads, who is town besides me and DDL?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3389, Elsa Jay wrote:Nancy is town, Dolittle and you are proven town, and I know I'm not scum.

There's 4 town out of 13 people left with a scum already dead. Keep up the good work guys.
You must have more reads than me or DDL?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Nancy, read the line again where I said I knew pops was evil, realize it was a joke, then realize my next post after that was me admitting I was barely caught up in the game and apologized to you for being a bad neighbor.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3519, Elsa Jay wrote:Nancy, read the line again where I said I knew pops was evil, realize it was a joke, then realize my next post after that was me admitting I was barely caught up in the game and apologized to you for being a bad neighbor.
Can you go into our hood and quote it for me, because I couldn’t find it. You did say you hadn’t been paying much attention to the game and mentioned you were sad about Krazy replace out and then wished me a happy scumday but I couldn’t find anything about a “bad neighbour”. Once you locate that quote for me, I will then acknowledge my mistake.

Also, when did your read on NaCl change? When I initially asked you that, you had him as a light townlean iirc?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Titus »

Not a fan of phone operator claiming until we have one more scum dead and 5 alive OR day before lylo.

Either situation puts the phone operator in an unCCable position.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Titus »

Nancy, it bothers me how much you're defending NaCl here when he's your weakest townread.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by NaCl »

In post 3274, Hectic wrote:@NaCl: Is there any reason for not putting your vote down for the entirety of the end of Day 1?

Pissy being antagonistic to Eddie recently is pinging me. There's no reason to aggravate an IC as scum, so I think Pissy's trying to project himself as an annoyed townie who's doing that? Idk, it felt like abrasiveness out of nothing to me.
So after I unvoted Oka, I then wound up being busy and not being around for like 2 days. At that point I was trying to sort through Eddie and Pops but neither of them were answering my questions and then Pops got lynched before I could continue pressing it.

In post 3277, Hectic wrote:
In post 3265, NaCl wrote:Town (most towny to least towny): DDL > Eddie > S_S > Amrun > Bob > ND
Null: Okapoka, Titus
Scum (most scummy to least scummy): Hectic > Elsa > Unwnd > Pisskop
Please go over your scumread of me and show me examples of what you didn't like about me defending Pops.
I didn't agree with comment on Eddie, because I see no reason as to why Eddie outing the neighbourhood was scum-beneficial and townreading pops over that doesn't make sense to me. I agree it was unproductive but I don't see why you'd assume that scum had to be correct. It felt like a contrived reason to townread pops. And whenever you were pressed on the issue you went back to that read.

Then as the game progressed and Eddie looked more towny and Pops started arguing with Amrun, and you moved to a more-middle of the road stance on her and saying that she could be town or she could be scum, 180ing on your opinion on Eddie from before. At no point did you really take a firm stance on defending pops but rather you were more trying to call it off from the sidelines.

Like it felt as though you thought pops was town but weren't willing to take a stand relative to your read on her. Which is why I say you were soft defending her. Despite her being your strongest townread you didn't really care to try and stop the wagon and actually hard defend her, and were instead vanity-wagoning Pine.
In post 3345, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3341, pisskop wrote:
In post 3339, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:YGM btw
Guys, news flash -Literally nobody gives the fainted of fucks about a single game where somebody who isnt in this game did something vaguely tangential-
:shifty:

Right and I correctly nailed scum in Penguin by making the correct connection between Shos/Robb and Thor/Gamma also based on that game but yeah, terrible solve.

How is it different? FL immediately said in that game that it smacked of an Ari hydra frame and he was right and who has been pushing Hectic other than you since Pine flip?
I feel really ignored right now. Could you explain why the whole Pine kill is setting up Hectic, though? I don't see how that is really framing him.
In post 3388, OkaPoka wrote:Titus why are you preflipping Nancy scum?
Well at least Titus isn't ignoring me (she's just preflipping me scum).

Clearly everyone has different opinions on me regarding Hectic and I'm not going to keep pushing that for now if no one's listening. And after DDL's case and Pisskop's recent posts I'm more suspicious on him right now. And I'm thinking Hectic/Pisskop is not a team. VOTE: Pisskop

I don't see the advantage in outing the PO right now as opposed to waiting for the day before LYLO if that's even necessary. At this point they're pretty much just a named townie and there's no real advantage to outing them?

Unwnd, what gave you the idea about people lying about their role pm and stuff to their team? Because both you, Krazy and pops were all talking about the idea but as far as I know I'm the only person on a team that actually did a strategy of keeping some people unspoiled. I haven't looked at previous team mafia so I don't know if this seems to be something that actually happens often.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Amrun »

I’m several pages behind but A50 thinks the PO should out and I think the idea has merit. Plz discuss.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”