Krazy's Post-Apocalypse uPick (Game Over)

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:54 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 972, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Yeah Clover can be Scum.
I was thinking the same thing!
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:54 am

Post by PenguinPower »

:shifty:

Mine.
<(") | (")>
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

Gonna catch up shortly
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 973, Dats Mist wrote:I like how TSE literally quotes a post asking him to explain a read and doesn’t explain it anyway

Also Alch’s vote on alim is pretty opportunistic imo

-Mist
How so? Explain how Alim’s posts here come from Town.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.16

alimdia(7)
~ (110), (89), (40), (68), (41), (16), (28)

Flavor Leaf(3)
~ (39), (31), (60)
chkflip(2)
~ (46), (29)
Alchemist21(2)
~ (72), (17)
Pink Ball(1)
~ (21)
Elsa Jay(1)
~ (78)

Not Voting (3): (145), Superb Subtlety(12), Emperor flippyNips(2)

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-02-03 16:58:35)

FLAVOR
Last edited by Krazy on Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Dats Mist
Dats Mist
Goon
Dats Mist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Dats Mist »

In post 978, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 973, Dats Mist wrote:I like how TSE literally quotes a post asking him to explain a read and doesn’t explain it anyway

-Mist
How so? Explain how Alim’s posts here come from Town.
god you sound like TSE

I don’t have a read on alim, my read is on you

-Mist
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Whatever. It’s a bad read.
Eclipse
Eclipse
Goon
Eclipse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Eclipse »

THAT ALIMDIA WAGON PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

-SUN BITCH
"If you would shine like a sun, first you must burn like one."
- Leona
“I am the light coursing in the soul of the moon.”
- Diana
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 966, Dats Mist wrote:
In post 963, Clover Ebi wrote:[Town]
mastina
Why is mastina literally the top of this list?
-D
Because the confidence in her posting and the way she handled early game seems quite towny to me. I’d be surprised if she was scum.
In post 971, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Your Correct.
All Town are on a Scum Wagon of which you will probably join on later to try and not be too sus’ed.
Can you answer my questions? Just throwing shade isn’t really helpful, but that seems more like an attitude thing than a playstyle thing from my limited information on you. I would’ve probably joined that wagon if the compensation was better, but now it’s making me reconsider my read.
In post 974, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 958, Clover Ebi wrote:Why are you a fan?
Because it is much fun and makes me happy amongst another easily inferred reason so...yeah. Why don't you want me to have fun?
I feel like you completely missed the point of my question. I was asking why the wagon is good. Your cheery tone seems oddly forced. I can’t call it wolfy, but it’s just strange.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:44 am

Post by PenguinPower »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wagons are fun.
<(") | (")>
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Past Present Future »

In post 971, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:All Town are on a Scum Wagon of which you will probably join on later to try and not be too sus’ed.
Which wagon? How are you that confident?

Clover isn't scum. I barely saw his posts and it's obvious.

What's your PP read?

VOTE: TSE

~Paast
It’s the end of the world as you know it and we feel fine.

Hydra of Titus, Auro and Nancy Drew 39
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:05 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Seems like you’ve barely seen a lot of posts.
<(") | (")>
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:50 am

-Mist
VOTE: Alchemist

Agreed and he’s just assuming without really trying to sort Alimida and none of my top 3 tr are on that wagon, which are Eclipse, Dats Mist, Clover.

Sorry Titus, I prefer this. You obviously haven’t caught up yet because no one is even voting Clover. :lol:

~Fu

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:53 am

In post 982, Eclipse wrote:THAT ALIMDIA WAGON PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

-SUN BITCH
Yep, looks extremely suspicious to me, the way it formed so quickly with pretty much no resistance. Unless you only have one scum left in the game, wagons forming suddenly with little to no resistance are always worrisome imo.

~Fu

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 987, Past Present Future wrote:without really trying to sort Alimid
This is bullshit. Sorting them is exactly what I’ve been doing. You and I have have even been asking them the same questions so how do you even come to the conclusion that I haven’t been sorting them?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 963, Clover Ebi wrote:[Town]
mastina
Eclipse
Past Present Future
Dr. Easy Bake

Flavor Leaf
The Collectors
Or
Dats Mist

Elsa Jay
Superb Subtlety
TrueSoulEnergy
Firebringer
emperor flippynips

alimdia
chkflip
PenguinPower
Pink Ball

Alchemist21
[Scum]
Lol
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m honestly burnt out sitewide, so I’m here, but I’m not mentally here. This should pass within a few days.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Helloooooo
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Going to the gym now, I hope you guys behave while I'm out 'cause when I come back I expect to see this house just like I left it!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by mastina »

Btw Pink Ball's opener this game was in reference to my stunts from this micro where I was a scum D1 dayvig and lolvigged him the second D1 began.

(Yes, that is my first scum game in over a year. :P)

I am still somewhat-addicted to the Civilidlization 2 game, but there's something of a lull in it right now, combined with me having a bit more of free time than I thought. (There's like half a dozen things I should be doing, but I think I can manage them right now.)
Full disclosure; since I like to watch League game broadcasts, on any day where there are OPL, LCS, LEC, LCK, LPL, or LCS Academy games scheduled, I'll be a little bit invested in them (and due to memory leaks, I can't be on mafiascum and them at the same time), and even right now I am multitasking watching streams (well, listening to them--sometimes streams have visuals that demand being watched but RIGHT NOW the stream's watchable purely by sound which is appropriate given that the game is big on sound cues being important), so basically...I have a lot of shit which shouldn't be taking priority over this game which is, but in spite of that stuff I still want to fit some time in.

(Also contributing: I didn't want to catch up. I knew I needed to give this game attention, but I knew it'd fucking SUCK to do and I didn't feel like going through the grind because it IS a grind to catch up in a game like this, but since the number of pages per day seems to have slowed somewhat I am hopeful that the grind won't be too hard right now.)

A couple of things which I wanted to say on Sunday (but as I mentioned, my game addiction kept me from doing):
The napkin I wrote it on said I'd be busy multitasking, forget what my exact words describing it'd be but I feel like the above does a sufficient job of covering it, but to get into more:
I really want to catch up, but before I do, I do want to claim.
Like, I am technically not a VT so there's utility in not claiming; keep scum guessing my role, increase the chance they nightkill me, etc. but between me being me (I never get nightkilled by scum pretty much ever unless I'm literally conftown) and my role being pretty much a VT anyway with me having said as much I don't see the utility in not claiming. The normal reasons to not claim don't apply as far as I can tell so claiming does no harm but could do good.

I am Dr. Ananastasia Wurstwagen, a town recycler.
I have the default scavenge power every player has (at least I assume it's the default, skimmed that part and skimmed the default and it seemed to be a match), but have an additional ability, Recycle, which I see as theoretically maybe potentially having a use but I can't figure it out.
I can convert a scavenged item into EITHER, a charge for another scavenged item (which means I'd need two scavenged items, then to use it on a third night to charge one of them at the cost of the other, and then a fourth night to use the recharged item? At least as far as I know), OR, convert a scavenged item into an ammo type:
RPG Round (Big BOOM), Heavy Ammo (Bam Bam BAM), Light Ammo (bangbangbang), or Repair Materials (wrenchwrenchwrench).
But as far as I know, I don't have any ability to actually give those ammo types out to others (and it'd still take me two nights--one to get an item from scavenging, one to make the desired ammo type).

Which still seems mostly useless.
For me to create those requires me to have scavenged items; I can't give them near as I can tell; for those to be useful, there needs to be people who actually have things that use RPG Rounds, Heavy Ammo, Light Ammo, or Repair Materials. I wouldn't be surprised if the game doesn't have any of those and that I'm a Named Townie, so I wanted to get it out because I figured someone might be able to figure out some use for it.

(Shame that, near as I can tell, jjh was faking a posting restriction since if he were to play this seriously he'd have a good grasp on how to make use of it. More on that below.)

With that out of the way.
To give you an idea of how much I've read offline.
Of the...what, ~33 pages since my last content post (that was page seven, right? We're on 40 right now as of me writing this), I've skimread nonconsecutive noncontinuous non-chronological ~7-14 of them. As in. To give you an idea of what that means. To have skimread like pages 9, 13, 18, 22, 28, 32, 38, in parts but not in full. (Those are, to be clear: not the ones I have read. Fucked if I know which ones I skimread, I'll know what I skimread before when I actually read it and see it as familiar.)

So that's to say:
I've not been keeping up, I'm aware of some things but not most things, I really really need to put in the time to get a full update.

My basic gameplan is to, as I am reading, give commentary while updating my readslist with reasons in my PT, so that when I am caught up I can post the readslist wallpost to give the in-depth thoughts on everyone.
But before I do that, there are a couple of reads that I'd like to give more on.
TSE was low because I expected him to be posting more; he posted more so is now much much higher.

There is a very important read that has changed that I want to talk about--keep in mind that this read comes from the skimming I have done and that when I do my proper reads, this might change back to an actual townread but FOR THE MOMENT, off of what I caught when skimreading random pages offline at various different times:

I actually think that Diana and Leona are probably actually scum this game...
...But when you see my readslist at the end of my catchup post and if this remains unchanged, you'll see them listed as my second-highest townread in spite of the read, as a utility townread.
To explain what that means.
I actually think that this is probably Ankamius as scum, but.
We need her regardless of her alignment.

If she is town, we absolutely NEED her to have a hope at winning this game. Plus, scum will kill her N1 anyway and even if not, will kill her if she is town, no need for us to be suspicious of her.

If she is scum, we still NEED her because she's the sanest voice of reason we have and even with her being scum, we don't have a chance in fuck of having any semblance of cohesion without her help.

Basically I actually think that this might be Ankamius's scumgame (I can explain the things I saw which made me think this when caught up regardless of whether the read holds or not), but I also think that we can't win without working with her regardless of her alignment so in spite of the read there she is utility still being treated as if she's town but I wanted to put it on record that I think she's scum.

I still think that FL, Alch, and Menalque are all highly likely to also be scum, but Ank/Dann is legit my best guess for the fourth. But this read was important enough to note now. I'll explain why I have these reads when caught up, again, regardless of whether they hold true or not (just need to update the readslist in the PT to reflect the current info), but most of the other reads have changed somewhat.

This should hold for a while, be back in a bit to start the catchup because I have to attend to other things. (Sorry, I'm trying, I really am. You'll see it soon, promise! Not gonna give you an exact time/date because that promise would be broken, but soon TM is a promise I can keep. :P)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That Ank line is pandering.

There’s a good amount of us here that work extremely well together
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

For instance, I can get into lock soul reads decently easy with Elsa Jay, FlippyNips, and DEB.

I can go through all possibilities to make sure we don’t miss any tinfoils with the entirety of the Past, Present, Future hydra.

Alch/Menalque tend to be able to see where I’m coming from and vice versa.

And other people have this kind of thing with other people in the game as well, so your “Only The Chosen One Can Save Us” mindset looks incredibly scum motivated.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by mastina »

Right, caught that there was an alimidia wagon here, and that's another read that there's a pertinent change on.
Alimidia was the other mistake I made other than the herpderp on Dats Mist (who, spoiler alert, are currently my top townread).
alimidia was originally so high because I thought they made posts which I gutread as town--this was a mistake as at the time of my readslist, they hadn't posted.
I was expecting them to be a much higher poster, so that read dropped initially...but like TSE whose posting increased, alimidia's posting went into territory which I thought was initially more likely to be town than scum.

It's still lower than I'd prefer to see and alimidia is not a top-tier townread from my skimreading and yes I desperately need to get a more nuanced read there which my readthrough will hopefully give me because there's still a rather significant chance of alimidia being scum, and I feel like a proper readthrough would give me a proper read on the slot to sort it properly. Right now it's a lazy "more likely town than not" read but given the wagon there I need to get it into a more firm definitive stance which I feel like I can do, I just need some time to do it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

Yeah, this might be too weird even for mastina.

I'll look back in a little while.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by mastina »

Oh!
Another locktown alongside Dats Mist is Past Present Future. (Which is a notable change from where they originally were.)
Honestly didn't even bother to look at Auro/Titus and just looked at Nancy. There's always the chance she's exponentially upped her scumgame since I last saw it but barring such a drastic improvement, this is definitely her towngame here. Wanted to note that before I began catching up, too.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”