Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:38 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3418, Dannflor wrote:his questions are consistently relevant and he's giving reads without obscuring them

his reads are also shifting in what looks like a natural way
Still think he's being held to a low standard, compared to this town games. I'd like to know if Ank feels this is his town self after taking a look at any of his town games
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3424, Dannflor wrote:I think a general list from everyone would help at this juncture tbh
I'll go last. ;)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

UNVOTE:
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by Auro »

?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:41 pm

Post by Auro »

Molla, it's important that we reach consensus. Do you still put stock into scum!Cheeky? Does Dann's towncase on her do anything for you?

@Dann::Molla's competent, I don't see what makes him town necessarily. Easier to look town this game given how the others are playing.

Did Ank just swoop in with that wall suddenly? Did she not have smaller opinions before, like wrt Dong?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1396, Donempire wrote:
In post 1387, BBmolla wrote:I like these wagons what course should I be taking?
Former seems like its a done deal at this pointz i doubt trying to flip everyone on nsg at the last moment will work, and im pretty sure on former (im also convinced on nsg but in a decision of one or the other...)
In post 1417, Donempire wrote:Sure, tomorrow we can have a better discussion.

VOTE: BB
L1 i think
I think eliminates a Dong-Fish pairing.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1350, Formerfish wrote:I brought up newbie 1942 where I was a bit fighting against town whinhad been pocketed by scum, and the last scum. In the end we had a way to mechanically win, or they could just trust me and we would win earlier. In the end I hammered myself, flipped town, and scum conceded over night.

Reundo was on at the time and he talked to me about how the situations differed, like game state and TM, and said not to give up.

Then he apologized for not being more up to date but he hadn't been reading as much. He did mention that some of the trajectories onto my wagon didn't make sense and he said NSg was one of them.

Said her vote seemed survivalistic and lacked any real insight other than I was the non her wagon .
In post 1362, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1361, Auro wrote:Apologies in advance, I know this is highly annoying.

What about mid game discussions? Before people started wagoning you. Can you give me that?
i can give a fast one if you need it now, im in the middle of tryong to do 1153.

Reundo replaced in, he asked us a few questions.

Elsa and Dave said they hadnt been reading other games.

I mentioned the replace ins for CT and BB, no one responded.

Elsa said they lynched scum in that game, i said "baller".

Then reundo got lynched :(

We did talk about you a bit, when we were going at it i was trying to figure out if anyone knew if it was town or scum for you, no one was on, and then when they were they didnt really respond to that

They talked about Creature and what happened with him.

Like i said, we just kinda bounce ideas off each other when we need to, and until the NSG thing there hasnt been much
Revisiting these posts and whether they appear made up. One thing I didn't catch, FF - in the bolded you say both that you guys talked about me for a bit, and that also that no one responded - can you clarify?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Dann don't you get the feeling Auro knows people's alignments?

I feel like he isn't genuinely reassessing anyone. At first glance one might assume this is ubecause he was tunneled on gobbles but he's since indicated that he expects his own read to flip on that slot.

He hasn't attempted to sort the alignments of those who are voting him such as Dong and FF, instead Auro chooses to attack the arguments as wrong. This leads me to believe that he doesn't need to know if these votes are coming from scum or town, he just needs to discredit the arguments for his own appearance. You could say he's leaving his options open as you accused me of earlier. I direct you to exhibit A: Auro refusing to give reads prior to anyone else.

Aside from Auro demonstrating disregard for actual sorting, he has offered to be lynched, gladiator style, twice now. Sure I'm an emotional, impulsive player, but Auro accuses me of stupidity when he believes town would listen to his reads after death. He's not that stupid, rather he thinks that by pairing himself with you or I, either of our flips might clear him -(if town!dann). This false offering is clearly a show of bravado that he thinks might buy him some towncred. The benefits to a town player making this offering < the benefits to a scum player gambiting.

If you could explain how Auro's behaviour today comes from town I'd like to hear it.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:11 am

Post by Formerfish »

Lva til mondayish I hope. My router shit the bed tonight and after 4 hours of working with the online help in India we still couldn't crack this nut, so a service tech is coming Monday morning, yaayy.... So no internet for Fishy... The fuck am i supposed to do with out internet? Hulu, Netflix, YouTube all gone. My life is empty.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:36 am

Post by Auro »

FF going VLA isn't a good sign. Can we collectively ask for a deadline extension?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:17 am

Post by Auro »

In post 3409, Dannflor wrote:Talk to me on your Dong read, Auro?
I agree with you and have said before that Dong seems to be trying in his Auro case. But when that's the major part of his posting, it's difficult to make a read. There are reasons for believing FF/Molla are town, for Dong I find none.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:28 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 3434, Auro wrote:FF going VLA isn't a good sign. Can we collectively ask for a deadline extension?
We have 9 days until the deadline. This seems a little reactionary, Auro.

But I will be doing some meta searches for Cheeky.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Auro »

Oh then nevermind. Feels like ages.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Auro »

I think effort is better spent in sorting Dong/FF/Molla over Cheeky at the moment. Also reminder for the town games you said you'd link.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:32 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 3429, Auro wrote:Molla, it's important that we reach consensus. Do you still put stock into scum!Cheeky? Does Dann's towncase on her do anything for you?

@Dann::Molla's competent, I don't see what makes him town necessarily. Easier to look town this game given how the others are playing.

Did Ank just swoop in with that wall suddenly? Did she not have smaller opinions before, like wrt Dong?
Still think she’s scum, all these new wagons popping up are horrendous
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:34 am

Post by BBmolla »

I’ve also been away for grad auditions

They went horrible but that’s another story

Like I can give y’all my lynch order preference if that would help
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:36 am

Post by BBmolla »

Why don’t you think I’m town Auro
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:39 am

Post by BBmolla »

Maybe it is Auro/Dann?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Auro »

In post 3441, BBmolla wrote:Why don’t you think I’m town Auro
You shouldn't just be town, you should be more town than Cheeky/Dann in my eyes - otherwise there's no more solving to do, since 2/3 other slots are scum.

And within the group of four I think you have highest individual town equity.

Are there reasons I should strongly townread you for?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:09 am

Post by BBmolla »

I donno. Do you think I could fake everything I’ve said?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:09 am

Post by BBmolla »

Gobbles can you fucking activate town gobble mode?
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Donempire »

Jellyfish survived for millions of years without a brain
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 3430, Auro wrote:
In post 1396, Donempire wrote:
In post 1387, BBmolla wrote:I like these wagons what course should I be taking?
Former seems like its a done deal at this pointz i doubt trying to flip everyone on nsg at the last moment will work, and im pretty sure on former (im also convinced on nsg but in a decision of one or the other...)
In post 1417, Donempire wrote:Sure, tomorrow we can have a better discussion.

VOTE: BB
L1 i think
I think eliminates a Dong-Fish pairing.
Dong-BBmolla maybe. I don't see how this eliminates Dong-Fish.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 3425, Auro wrote:
In post 3418, Dannflor wrote:his questions are consistently relevant and he's giving reads without obscuring them

his reads are also shifting in what looks like a natural way
Still think he's being held to a low standard, compared to this town games. I'd like to know if Ank feels this is his town self after taking a look at any of his town games
From Ankamius:

That doesn't feel at all alignment indicative.

I don't care what people are saying, I care about what they're trying to do and whether they're trying to solve the game. I don't know any specific performances of gobble offhand, but my general idea of his reputation is that he's lynchbaity enough that people just don't generally recognize when he's just town.

Even then, for Gobble to be scum, I have to be wrong on one of FF/Dong. Which one of those am I wrong on? NaCL proved in the Open that he can write consistent cases as scum. Just one scumgame I skimmed from Farkran indicates he's perfectly capable of looking town as scum. And that accounts for basically all of the reasons Dann is town reading him.

Formerfiish has so much sketchy shit throughout the game that he hasn't been able to make up for that I'm really struggling to see how he's not scum.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Dannflor »

For reference:
In post 2743, Formerfish wrote:
In post 2742, Auro wrote:That's fine, I just want to see some actual content before the thread's locked. Consider Hop town obviously
Well, ive been working under the assumption that you, cheeky and ceph are town.

That would put my pool at Gob/Dong/Dan.

Out of that group id have to say Dong is my #1 suspect, and then idk because both Dan and Gob seem like they should be town.
In post 3002, Formerfish wrote:
In post 2999, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2998, Formerfish wrote:
In post 2858, BBmolla wrote:Unless anyone strongly believes in Dong/Auro as the scum team.
Scum team, neh, one of them is scum, Auro, and the other is probs driving the town so Dann/Cheeky imo.
but you'd agree Gobbles > Cheeky ends the game?
No, i think that if we lynch Auro/ Dann/Cheeky we win.
THIS is FF's stances right before and after the Hopkirk lynch. Oh my, he's scum reading both of the lynch bait after the hammer on Hopkirk comes out, and then suddenly he's scum reading the popular scum team opinion of Auro/Dann and Cheeky, who is both pushing that team and becoming so irrational that they're threatening to lynch themselves in the meantime.

Absolutely fascinating that Dong and Gobble are no where on his radar. Also, extremely fascinating that, despite Dann being in his scum list both times, he's more than happy to vote for Auro instead, the leading wagon.

LyLo is so fucking easy for FF/Dong with an Auro lynch because... Surprise surprise, there are two very juicy mislynches in Gobble and Cheeky still available. There's enough paranoia about Dann that it's plausible to lynch him as well. There are enough townpoints for FF/Dong as that stage in the game that it's very plausible that they would be in very little danger. Yet when FF comes back, despite the whole game shifting, he switches to just hard shoving Auro down.
In post 2799, Donempire wrote:
In post 2789, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm flash lynching the next person to wifom.
Formerfish is unable to play the game for different reasons.
BB is deathtunneling me.
You are not voting auro or dann and seemed to flip on me near the end of D1.
Dann and Auro are scumbuddies.
Gobbles is lynchbait and wont listen to me.
I wasnt killed because i was the only one who consistently voiced suspicion on dann and auro. If i was killed, it would be the awkwardest shit ever, even more so than cephrir, and would definitely incriminate dann and auro. Their only bet right now is i dont make enough noise to get them killed, and my only losecon right now is gobbles gets lynched so they snowball it into an either me mislynch or a former mislynch.
This post by Dong is very blatant when you look from an FF/Dong scumteam point of view. They don't want Gobble lynched because they need him as a distraction so he can be a consistent inevitable mislynch threat for town in LyLo.

After the tides turn, both Dong and FF go hard as fuck onto brute forcing the Auro lynch through. There's so much evidence for Dong/FF and I'd frankly be shocked if it was any other pairing. The entire day phase makes perfect sense when you look at it from that directions.

Dong, throughout the entire day phase had FF locktowned. If this is the scumteam and town blows it on an Auro/Cheeky or Auro/Dann or Auro/Gobble lynch pairing I'm going to be very upset. If I have to fucking town case enough slots to get people on the same page, I will.

this game is NOT hard. People just aren't thinking. Auro's two posts about eliminating a Dong/FF pairing are nonsense. That shit is stupid because now the scum team KNOW they have to play to get two mislynches. Finding things Day One are kinda not very useful when assessing what scum are thinking. The game is now much more concrete in scum's eyes so finding scum motivations and things that absolutely don't make sense from teams work. They aren't as informed D1 as they are late in the game.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”