Survivor

Post Post #7950 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:07 am

Post by shos »

In post 7944, Iconeum wrote:so who's in the lynchpool for the coming days:

shos/ari tier 1
flopz/xtoxm tier 2

ico/teacher/skitter/math all town

we lynch in either shos/ari today

if we hit town, lynch the other tomorrow (alternatively no lynch and have scum reduce the pool?)

if we hit scum, you guys can start looking for more association with more information
1. After this post I will invest my time in finding an appropriate gif to the shos+teacher option *cries laughing*
2. What? Nolynch? Why would we do that? *Bursts laughing* what a completely original idea
In post 7945, Iconeum wrote:i just reread all vote counts for this day

lynching shos (or pushing him) is a LOT harder then I thought it actually was. I had a feeling it was too easy, but it's definitely not.
It got to 3 votes at it's peak (L-1), with me on it (xtoxm + math).

If this is a town lynch it would have gotten further, faster? no?
How further can you get, lol. L-1 with both my scumreads on me and you. You should feel bad :p
Who resisted this wagon? Only me, I think, I'm just good at that

Viva la resistance?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7951 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:10 am

Post by Iconeum »

Don't you give me this crap shos.

I've clearly explained my thoughts on the No Lynch and the exact situation where it becomes viable (hint: it's not now). You failed to answer my post wrt to this.

Shos + teacher is not a scenario. It's not in what you quoted. It's not in my mind. You literally quoted where I say teacher town, and you twist this into an asso with you? Why?

Not L-1, L-2. With 1 hard townread of mine, and a more dubious slot but with a good claim to back him up.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7952 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 7932, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7930, shos wrote:I still am pushing the NL even tho there is no more saudade
for the sake of argument, here's my position on the NL again:

There is a chance we no lynch on the next day. That is only if we mislynch today.

You are wrong in wanting a no lynch earlier than that, because yesterday and today there are easy NK's for scum to make (bella and me).
By waiting and shrinking the pool, we force scum into a tighter selection for their kill, feeding us information.

If you no lynch earlier, you gain little to no information
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7953 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:12 am

Post by shos »

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7954 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Iconeum »

that was a question

did you see the '?' at the end of the sentence?

did you read my next post calling teach town?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7955 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:14 am

Post by shos »

In post 7949, Iconeum wrote:shos, question for you.

If you had to choose between voting and lynching Ari, or being the lynch yourself.

What is your choice?
Well I don't see any profit information wise from lynching myself, and Ari is in my pool, then the choice is rather obvious. Why do you ask?

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7956 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:14 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 7950, shos wrote:Who resisted this wagon? Only me, I think, I'm just good at that
myself and skitter come to mind
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7957 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:15 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 7955, shos wrote:
In post 7949, Iconeum wrote:shos, question for you.

If you had to choose between voting and lynching Ari, or being the lynch yourself.

What is your choice?
Well I don't see any profit information wise from lynching myself, and Ari is in my pool, then the choice is rather obvious. Why do you ask?
because there is no scenario math is being lynched today

it's gonna be between you and ari

i want to see if you are gonna help us lynch ari if it comes to taht
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7958 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:17 am

Post by Iconeum »

i'll put it differently

i'm considering this day from now on as an effective Glatiator situation between shos and Ari

votes should only be placed on these 2
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7959 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:18 am

Post by shos »

In post 7951, Iconeum wrote:Don't you give me this crap shos.

I've clearly explained my thoughts on the No Lynch and the exact situation where it becomes viable (hint: it's not now). You failed to answer my post wrt to this.

Shos + teacher is not a scenario. It's not in what you quoted. It's not in my mind. You literally quoted where I say teacher town, and you twist this into an asso with you? Why?

Not L-1, L-2. With 1 hard townread of mine, and a more dubious slot but with a good claim to back him up.
What did I not answer?

How did it come to be posted then? Teacher is in my locktown (for the prev question: I'll definitely pick me if it was me or him) and literally nobody spoke on him. How is this ME twisting anything

A good claim to back him up? The hood? That is utterly null.
Also how did math became a *hard* tr of yours? :igmeou:

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7960 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:19 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 7959, shos wrote:Also how did math became a *hard* tr of yours?
i've protected him, as a doc, twice this game already

i mean...
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7961 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:21 am

Post by shos »

In post 7952, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7932, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7930, shos wrote:I still am pushing the NL even tho there is no more saudade
for the sake of argument, here's my position on the NL again:

There is a chance we no lynch on the next day. That is only if we mislynch today.

You are wrong in wanting a no lynch earlier than that, because yesterday and today there are easy NK's for scum to make (bella and me).
By waiting and shrinking the pool, we force scum into a tighter selection for their kill, feeding us information.

If you no lynch earlier, you gain little to no information
I do think I answered this but maybe not - imo nling late allows scum to make two consecutive kills and thus allowing them to pick who they want to be in Lylo; whereas nling early gives town more control. I guess we can agree to disagree here

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7962 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 7961, shos wrote:I do think I answered this but maybe not - imo nling late allows scum to make two consecutive kills and thus allowing them to pick who they want to be in Lylo; whereas nling early gives town more control. I guess we can agree to disagree here
def disagree yeah

No Lynching now means scum get free kill of the doc, with no additional info for town barring any possible doubts about my claim
No Lynching tomorrow means scum still get a free kill of the doc today, but there is 1 slot less for them to kill after the no lynch tomorrow, forcing scum to kill in a pool that town decided.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7963 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:25 am

Post by Iconeum »

VOTE: ari
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7964 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:26 am

Post by shos »

In post 7956, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7950, shos wrote:Who resisted this wagon? Only me, I think, I'm just good at that
myself and skitter come to mind
You have been trying to sort me in a long while now, that is legit, not resistance. Skit resisted? I think he didn't react to our discussions. Either way you two are, along with teacher, locktown in my eyes - so that makes sense.

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7965 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:29 am

Post by Iconeum »

Spoiler:
In post 7406, Aristophanes wrote:Alright, I'm starting at 10 pages before which is pg 242 for the record. Let's do this!
In post 6040, RadiantCowbells wrote:Honestly

I think RCE Shos Saudade solves the game more cleanly than anything else
I mean, I like this solve and want shos today but ya know, might have to settle I guess.
In post 6043, RadiantCowbells wrote:Is Nancy Drew following the game? Can I have her thoughts?
I don;t think this was the spot but RC asked for thoughts on Skitter from Nancy before he died and while she had a hard time explaining it, felt a genuine tone from skitter and as if there was a lack of confbias in their reads which is town indicative. I know RC is dead but I wanted to loop around to this answer in his honour.
In post 6053, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3383, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3350, Iconeum wrote:There's no point in lynching RC today, Math. I'd want to. But there's no point.

Either he's town PR, and he dies tonight. Or he's scum, and we lynch him tomorrow.

Do you think it's better to get rid of him today?
So I'm probably not catching up fully tonight. Walking 3 miles to and from work is exhausting me.

But I do want to nip this in the bud.

This is what sets the foundation for a future narrative. Which is a world where RC doesn't die until end game because "scum are leaving him as a mislynch.".

RC never eats a nightkill this game because even as a claimed investigative his result is not credible. So it's on town to deal with. He is no longer self resolving.
In post 3665, RCEnigma wrote:I'm pushing there. I'll case it or whatever when I get the chance. Also burn openwolf Ari.
This is when we were going after Plum btw. Fine with both wagons, also pushing Me/Ari as SvS when I really don't think it made sense as a real viewpoint but it made a lot more sense from the point of view as scum who wants to have as much weight behind both potential mislynches they're pushing at the same time.
Oof! The cringe value of these two RCE posts are incredible! Especially with retrospect!
In post 6059, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6049, RCEnigma wrote:Why is RC still alive? -RCE/Jingle 2020
Because I suck at the wordy words
And I am exhausted.

And I feel so betrayed by RL I don’t have the time to devote to this.

*vote RCE for President*

Especially since everyone was townreading RCE but now all of a sudden not from RCE.

Still going to enjoy the weekend.

I may hammer if Saude gets to L-1 just to end the day but it’s a silly wagon and Saude is town.
Hey man, I never followed up but I hope everything IRL is calming down for you! I hate the thought of you feeling betrayed irl and I really hope the best for you <3
If you ever need, HMU :)
In post 6066, RCEnigma wrote:FL says this saudade wagon is dumb. The counterwagon is obvious. Also saudade specifically he says go ham.
In post 6067, RCEnigma wrote:Town on saudade.
In post 6081, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6079, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6078, RCEnigma wrote:Oh then the basically FL scumreads Icos iso, which I agreed with up until his plum push. But I'm not great at reading Ico. I think I've misread him every game we've played together as both alignments. So I was still considering it.

He also scumreads him on the basis that RC would be obscuring associates and RC/Skitter felt too blatant. Ergo the associatives would be simpler and less direct.

But I'll also go back and double check because that was a start of day read and I feel I'm misrepping it.
HOLD IT THERE

You're saying that Flavor Leaf, before Iconeum outed as having saved Mathblade, said that Iconeum made sense as scum with me?
But now, following Iconeum claiming protective on Mathblade (which should upend any read), Flavor Leaf has not given an updated read yet you're still giving it as if it's relevant?

That seems like something a town-aligned player would really really really not do!
He still reads Ico as your partner. Read the posts man, this is like 3 posts in a row where you are twisting posts to mean something else.
In post 6084, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6081, RCEnigma wrote:He still reads Ico as your partner. Read the posts man, this is like 3 posts in a row where you are twisting posts to mean something else.
You said this was a start of day read and you need to go back to read it. You also only cited things that happened during the first day regarding his read on us.
He also scumreads him on the basis that RC would be obscuring associates and RC/Skitter felt too blatant. Ergo the associatives would be simpler and less direct.

But I'll also go back and double check because that was a start of day read and I feel I'm misrepping it.
Referring to RC/Skitter<-> you said this was a start of day read for sure.
Oh then the basically FL scumreads Icos iso, which I agreed with up until his plum push. But I'm not great at reading Ico. I think I've misread him every game we've played together as both alignments. So I was still considering it.
This all happened D1.

So you said your read was a D1 read, you cited stuff happening D1, the only stuff you mentioned from D2 you explicitly said was a start of day read, and you make no commentary on anything that has happened since besides to follow up by saying that "oh FL still scumreads him". There's no way if this was a still scumreads him situation that your arguments wouldn't center around Ico's protective claim and my interactions with him and the surrounding claim because that's what is most relevant and important, not some random bullshit D1 or start of day.
In post 6087, RadiantCowbells wrote:A modern RC-Ico read would absolutely center around the protective claim and some sort of argument regarding my willingness to fake claim stuff or have my buddies fakeclaim stuff.
It's not an impossible read to have and actually there's a lot that could, hypothetically, be said about that read but the arguments given are really vague and meaningless and all ignore the most relevant data point
In post 6097, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6090, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6089, RCEnigma wrote:That was FLs read. I don't think it's likely but I also don't think he knows about Ico's doc claim.
so, again, it was a much earlier read that you have presented to mathblade as still relevant despite a major data point that should affect the read, as I pointed out
He saw there's a wagon on saudade, so I assume he's read some of the recent pages. I asked if he knows about the protective claim because he still scumreads ico. So idk what all he's read.

If you're adding FLs reads as a reason to scumread me then... Cool. But I don't care.
This kind of feels like a slam dunk tbh.
Like I skimmed it before because it was bolded by RC (Thanks Bae <3) and it felt off then. RCE just felt off in response and like he was floundering for an answer here. He is definitely not cool feing called out and I think there's good reason for that!
In post 6099, RCEnigma wrote:Even this discrediting now is oozing with scum.
Like, no.
In post 6115, RadiantCowbells wrote:YOU DONE MESSED UP A A RON

NOW TAKE YO ASS DOWN TO O SHAG HENNESSY'S OFFICE
In post 6117, RadiantCowbells wrote:take

yo ass

down

to

o

shag

henessy's

office

before i bust a club

up in yo butt
Lmfao I <3 u RC XD
Despite what I said about you posting too much, you were definitely the majority of my enjoyment of this game and I want you to know that <3
In post 6124, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6122, MathBlade wrote:RC are you going to push RCE right now and blow up your Saude wagon?

If not what is your purpose behind this push here?
winning the game on d2 as opposed to relying on other players correctly sorting the game after d2.
if I was scum pushing a mislynch why would I care about trying to set up future mislynches when I know I'm going down after saudade anyway
if I'm town pushing a scum lynch and I want other townies to know who else is scum in the future, I absolutely care about calling out who the rest of the scum are

does that make sense to you
Truly the hero we needed!

VOTE: RCE

Looks like thatabout sums up the RC/RCE thing and I am totally in on RCE now.
Thanks for your sacrifice my friend! I should sheep you more often :P

does this post read genuine or faked, @ everyone who's name doesn't start with A and ens on RI
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7966 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:37 am

Post by shos »

In post 7962, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7961, shos wrote:I do think I answered this but maybe not - imo nling late allows scum to make two consecutive kills and thus allowing them to pick who they want to be in Lylo; whereas nling early gives town more control. I guess we can agree to disagree here
def disagree yeah

No Lynching now means scum get free kill of the doc, with no additional info for town barring any possible doubts about my claim
No Lynching tomorrow means scum still get a free kill of the doc today, but there is 1 slot less for them to kill after the no lynch tomorrow, forcing scum to kill in a pool that town decided.
It's a
Town decides scum kill pool
Vs
Scum decide town Lynch pool

Indeed agree to disagree. We can put that aside
I can also love with putting the math wagon aside for today if you insist on it (although I would like others to comment), but definitely not 100% into gladuating Ari. I'd like to pull xtom into the flame as well

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7967 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:45 am

Post by shos »

In post 7965, Iconeum wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 7406, Aristophanes wrote:Alright, I'm starting at 10 pages before which is pg 242 for the record. Let's do this!
In post 6040, RadiantCowbells wrote:Honestly

I think RCE Shos Saudade solves the game more cleanly than anything else
I mean, I like this solve and want shos today but ya know, might have to settle I guess.
In post 6043, RadiantCowbells wrote:Is Nancy Drew following the game? Can I have her thoughts?
I don;t think this was the spot but RC asked for thoughts on Skitter from Nancy before he died and while she had a hard time explaining it, felt a genuine tone from skitter and as if there was a lack of confbias in their reads which is town indicative. I know RC is dead but I wanted to loop around to this answer in his honour.
In post 6053, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3383, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3350, Iconeum wrote:There's no point in lynching RC today, Math. I'd want to. But there's no point.

Either he's town PR, and he dies tonight. Or he's scum, and we lynch him tomorrow.

Do you think it's better to get rid of him today?
So I'm probably not catching up fully tonight. Walking 3 miles to and from work is exhausting me.

But I do want to nip this in the bud.

This is what sets the foundation for a future narrative. Which is a world where RC doesn't die until end game because "scum are leaving him as a mislynch.".

RC never eats a nightkill this game because even as a claimed investigative his result is not credible. So it's on town to deal with. He is no longer self resolving.
In post 3665, RCEnigma wrote:I'm pushing there. I'll case it or whatever when I get the chance. Also burn openwolf Ari.
This is when we were going after Plum btw. Fine with both wagons, also pushing Me/Ari as SvS when I really don't think it made sense as a real viewpoint but it made a lot more sense from the point of view as scum who wants to have as much weight behind both potential mislynches they're pushing at the same time.
Oof! The cringe value of these two RCE posts are incredible! Especially with retrospect!
In post 6059, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6049, RCEnigma wrote:Why is RC still alive? -RCE/Jingle 2020
Because I suck at the wordy words
And I am exhausted.

And I feel so betrayed by RL I don’t have the time to devote to this.

*vote RCE for President*

Especially since everyone was townreading RCE but now all of a sudden not from RCE.

Still going to enjoy the weekend.

I may hammer if Saude gets to L-1 just to end the day but it’s a silly wagon and Saude is town.
Hey man, I never followed up but I hope everything IRL is calming down for you! I hate the thought of you feeling betrayed irl and I really hope the best for you <3
If you ever need, HMU :)
In post 6066, RCEnigma wrote:FL says this saudade wagon is dumb. The counterwagon is obvious. Also saudade specifically he says go ham.
In post 6067, RCEnigma wrote:Town on saudade.
In post 6081, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6079, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6078, RCEnigma wrote:Oh then the basically FL scumreads Icos iso, which I agreed with up until his plum push. But I'm not great at reading Ico. I think I've misread him every game we've played together as both alignments. So I was still considering it.

HOLD IT THERE

You're saying that Flavor Leaf, before Iconeum outed as having saved Mathblade, said that Iconeum made sense as scum with me?
But now, following Iconeum claiming protective on Mathblade (which should upend any read), Flavor Leaf has not given an updated read yet you're still giving it as if it's relevant?

That seems like something a town-aligned player would really really really not do!
He still reads Ico as your partner. Read the posts man, this is like 3 posts in a row where you are twisting posts to mean something else.
In post 6084, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6081, RCEnigma wrote:He still reads Ico as your partner. Read the posts man, this is like 3 posts in a row where you are twisting posts to mean something else.
You said this was a start of day read and you need to go back to read it. You also only cited things that happened during the first day regarding his read on us.

Referring to RC/Skitter<-> you said this was a start of day read for sure.
Oh then the basically FL scumreads Icos iso, which I agreed with up until his plum push. But I'm not great at reading Ico. I think I've misread him every game we've played together as both alignments. So I was still considering it.
This all happened D1.

So you said your read was a D1 read, you cited stuff happening D1, the only stuff you mentioned from D2 you explicitly said was a start of day read, and you make no commentary on anything that has happened since besides to follow up by saying that "oh FL still scumreads him". There's no way if this was a still scumreads him situation that your arguments wouldn't center around Ico's protective claim and my interactions with him and the surrounding claim because that's what is most relevant and important, not some random bullshit D1 or start of day.
In post 6087, RadiantCowbells wrote:A modern RC-Ico read would absolutely center around the protective claim and some sort of argument regarding my willingness to fake claim stuff or have my buddies fakeclaim stuff.
It's not an impossible read to have and actually there's a lot that could, hypothetically, be said about that read but the arguments given are really vague and meaningless and all ignore the most relevant data point
In post 6097, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6090, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6089, RCEnigma wrote:That was FLs read. I don't think it's likely but I also don't think he knows about Ico's doc claim.
so, again, it was a much earlier read that you have presented to mathblade as still relevant despite a major data point that should affect the read, as I pointed out
He saw there's a wagon on saudade, so I assume he's read some of the recent pages. I asked if he knows about the protective claim because he still scumreads ico. So idk what all he's read.

If you're adding FLs reads as a reason to scumread me then... Cool. But I don't care.
This kind of feels like a slam dunk tbh.
Like I skimmed it before because it was bolded by RC (Thanks Bae <3) and it felt off then. RCE just felt off in response and like he was floundering for an answer here. He is definitely not cool feing called out and I think there's good reason for that!
In post 6099, RCEnigma wrote:Even this discrediting now is oozing with scum.
Like, no.
In post 6115, RadiantCowbells wrote:YOU DONE MESSED UP A A RON

NOW TAKE YO ASS DOWN TO O SHAG HENNESSY'S OFFICE
In post 6117, RadiantCowbells wrote:take

yo ass

down

to

o

shag

henessy's

office

before i bust a club

up in yo butt
Lmfao I <3 u RC XD
Despite what I said about you posting too much, you were definitely the majority of my enjoyment of this game and I want you to know that <3
In post 6124, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6122, MathBlade wrote:RC are you going to push RCE right now and blow up your Saude wagon?

If not what is your purpose behind this push here?
winning the game on d2 as opposed to relying on other players correctly sorting the game after d2.
if I was scum pushing a mislynch why would I care about trying to set up future mislynches when I know I'm going down after saudade anyway
if I'm town pushing a scum lynch and I want other townies to know who else is scum in the future, I absolutely care about calling out who the rest of the scum are

does that make sense to you
Truly the hero we needed!

VOTE: RCE

Looks like thatabout sums up the RC/RCE thing and I am totally in on RCE now.
Thanks for your sacrifice my friend! I should sheep you more often :P

does this post read genuine or faked, @ everyone who's name doesn't start with A and ens on RI
Imo it's nothing extreme. Nothing sounds genuine, nothing sounds fake. Everything here can be easily faked. But um
@Ari
Why do those two RCE posts make you cringe? It sounds as if you lynched RCE based on actual scumreading and not setup related shit.

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7968 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:49 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 5728, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 5716, Saudade wrote:Xtox come back here I'm going to force you to talk and then vote rc
im notoriously difficult to force to talk :]
does this read like scum interacting with scum to you, shos?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7969 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:55 am

Post by shos »

In post 7968, Iconeum wrote:
In post 5716, Saudade wrote:Xtox come back here I'm going to force you to talk and then vote rc
Yes

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7970 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:23 am

Post by Iconeum »

yeah ok buddy

ur also not getting an xtoxm lynch today
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7971 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:08 am

Post by teacher »

Possibly. Certainly reads like a neighborizer crumb though.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7972 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:29 am

Post by shos »

In post 7971, teacher wrote:
Possibly. Certainly reads like a neighborizer crumb though.
Interesting point actually
Do we know if scum have daytalk in this game? I've been told it is the new site meta to give daytalk.

Ico, do you really NOT think that fits as scum v scum?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7973 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:34 am

Post by shos »

Btw this reminds me of my own frustration when my buddy wouldn't talk to me

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=81827

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7974 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:37 am

Post by Iconeum »

it's most definitely not a crumb

xtoxm would have said so by now
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse