Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8975 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

UNVOTE:

I'll review the chemist claim when I get home tonight, link the posts if you remember where they are
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8976 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

I guess bambi scum allows for chemist scum renegade but only if boon provided a hider fakeclaim to chemist saying it was a safeclaim? ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's a lotta moving parts tho
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8977 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:01 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 8972, Weiss Schnee wrote:They're both kinda convoluted claims tho

Chemist, if scum, had his partner gift him loyal so that he would never have to 'die' to fake a guilty and to make it almost impossible for him to 'claim' results

RCE, if scum, had his partner gift him ascetic so that he could use his powers without risk of roleblock/investigation

that being said both could *mechanically speaking* both be town according to the version of the role RCE chose not to mention existed until a day or two ago :P
The version of the role had been considered before you repped in. I think it was Dave that shit it down the first time.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8978 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:02 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 8954, Weiss Schnee wrote:Or b) rce faked having a roleblock shot as a joat AFTER the town rolestopper died
Chk was still alive.
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8979 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

The idea that split could target 3 people was already brought up and dismissed? whaaat why would you reject that?

it doesn't by definition change any reads since two of the mods were pro-scum anyway and don't tell us much

can you find and link that discussion?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8980 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:12 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Not that it could target 3 people. Just that split was a possibility and it was before Dave claimed a modifier I think?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8981 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:15 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 5863, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 5860, davesaz wrote:
In post 5854, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 5817, davesaz wrote:We do not have a reason for two modifiers to have been given out the same night identified yet. Is motivated an available modifier?
I don't think motivator is necessary anymore if renegade is split like traitor was.
Split only applies to a compound role like AF's party crasher / willbooster.
The same role can't be split, it has to be motivated or the like. But if motivated can be a modifier it doesn't require that role to exist.
Can boon bank roles be compounded?
The only claimed modifiers were myself and Titus at this point.
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8982 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

oh ok. cause the "split in previous games could target more than 2 people" is fucking huge for my understanding of the scum power structure so I'd be surprised if it had been tossed before

I see almost no scenario where it's not an x-shot split renegade with ~some other power role for cover which is why I'm kinda pushed either toward amrun or edge cases

I feel like mechanically it's correct to lynch inside amrun/RCE most of the time here anyway

I think the idea that 2 separate scum faked receiving modifiers is very low and 2 townies receiving modifiers basically confirms a split x-shot

it also means that, to me, the more interesting part of your claim is the roleblock shot than the ascetic since multi-shot renegade with roleblocking seems really unlikely and too powerful for scum
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8983 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 8981, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 5817, davesaz wrote:We do not have a reason for two modifiers to have been given out the same night identified yet. Is motivated an available modifier?
I don't think motivator is necessary anymore if renegade is split like traitor was.
The same role can't be split, it has to be motivated or the like. But if motivated can be a modifier it doesn't require that role to exist.
does this mean aaron knew which scum specifically was the renegade?
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8984 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

Looking at Aaron's role again I probably was being dumb that scum don't know who their partners are even if they don't share a PT

so I guess I should explore amrun's "I'm not scum with joan" anti-associative argument more carefully

I also don't know why split would require willbooster?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8985 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:23 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 8983, Weiss Schnee wrote:
In post 8981, RCEnigma wrote:
does this mean aaron knew which scum specifically was the renegade?
Not sure, he did still decide to join Joan's PT so that's one of the scum he was aware of.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8986 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:24 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Joan would have to have knowledge of the renegade and would have had to relay that to Aaron around drew. Or after drew was lynched.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #8987 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Amrun »

There are 3 people claiming modifiers N1.

Titus came out of the gate with her “made desperate” claim and there was heavy speculation. If Titus is scum, she’s totally snowed me, and it stems from this part of the game mostly. It is not a scum approach to this.

RCE casually mentions “I believe it, I was made ascetic.” I have always been skeptical of the way he claimed this. He did not sell it with believability (IMO).

On day 3, chemist claims he was made loyal on N1 but wasn’t told about it until EoD2. At the time this went unnoticed but was expanded upon later. I’ll go into it more in a bit.

Dave also claims to have gotten a modifier on N2. There are discrepancies between Dave’s PM and chemist. Dave thinks chemist is mixed up and got his modifier on n2. I don’t.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #8988 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 4063, Amrun wrote:
In post 3996, Bambi Jay wrote:Little miffed nobody here answered me if it makes sense for town to get both a Cop-like enabler and a Doctor enabler on the same side. That's almost Beloved Princess levels of swing without actually breaking the Boon Rules.

Hence why AF is still in my scum pool.
Found this by coincidence.

This still doesn’t read like scum for Bambi. She would have known Joan was a real (scum) doc.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #8989 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 5081, Amrun wrote:
In post 5024, Adorable wrote:I don't know if some of the players are misunderstanding me or not and I'm here to clear things up.

I'm scum hunting and I was not role fishing. I was guessing that maybe some of the scum were the unclaimed and most of the players who claimed I assumed they were town and I was leaning town on some of them and I remember someone asked if we all should claim. I had to read the whole thread so that I can figure out who is scum and it took me around 4-5 days to catch up so that I can give my thoughts. I have been scum reading Amrun after my catch up and I think she is scum and I've explained earlier. On her new post she said the only players who she voted that could reasonably be town is R&J and she said Haggle is not cleared but Davesaz said Haggle is cleared. If what she says about Haggle not being cleared then wouldn't that mean Davesaz is also not cleared?

Joan claimed Doctor and from the looks of it Amrun is saying Joan is also not cleared but normally a Doctor is always town. From my experience scum always, always say that a certain town player's read looks made up and this is what she did to my read and I have even had 2 scum players go after me saying that my reads look fake or they would vote me after I give my reads and this happened on 2 of my completed games here on this site. I don't know when I'll be back and I'm guessing somewhere in around 11-14 hours.
A) Yes, I consider davesaz to be town. I have never voted davesaz, so that’s irrelevant.

B) Joan claimed doctor. That doesn’t mean she IS doctor, nor that she is town, even if she is doctor, especially in a role madness game. Claiming a role doesn’t make it accurate, nor does it make one town.

C) The fact that you’re taking all the claims at face value and think they’re all town is why I think you’re much higher than rand to be scum, along with the fact that your read on me is internally inconsistent and the stated reasons are inaccurate. For example, I’ve also voted RCE, whom you state you are scum reading, but you scumread me for “voting all town.”

D) I could still turn out to have factually voted all town. There are a lot more town than scum. That doesn’t make me scum.

Your scum hunting is faked, or just awful. I’m betting on faked.

@chkflp: forgive me if you have stated this already, but just to confirm, your rolestop ability did not stop A50 from attempting to hide?

Bad Joan associatives from Adorable slot
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #8990 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 6467, Amrun wrote:
In post 6466, Bambi Jay wrote:Yeah Chemist being odd night and still doing Jack n1 is scummy. He kept avoiding explaining what happened too. But it's still likely he couldve just fucked up.

I think they probably legit no actioned on N1, regardless.

I think gamma site flaked and it made chemist mad so he replaced out of the hydra, then he felt bad and took the slot back over. I think that’s true regardless.

However, I’m wondering why it made him so mad that gamma was flaking to begin with. Why didn’t he want to play the game on his own? Was it because he rolled scum?

If he had good in game interactions and stuff I wouldn’t consider it but he’s been a total non presence.
In post 6457, Amrun wrote:Two town JOATS seems improbable also and I believe Creature over RCE.

And is chemist still in the game? What’s happening with Chemist?
In post 7100, Amrun wrote:
In post 7094, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 7092, davesaz wrote:I was mistaken about there being a 2nd laundry claim.

Modifier claims:
N1: Titus (desperate), BEF (Ascetic)
N2: Me (didn't say and outing it isn't helpful to town), can't remember (can't remember)

It would be much harder to find the 2nd modifier claim for N2, as it's not easily ctrl-f. If anyone knows please post.

Remember we have to assume renegade is motivated in order for there to be two modifiers given. This could mean that one modifier is fake.
I was given Loyal night 1 as well
The actual fuck
In post 8169, Amrun wrote:
In post 8168, davesaz wrote:
In post 7941, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 7935, Weiss Schnee wrote:
In post 4261, RCEnigma wrote:Because we've claimed modifiers we didn't start with. If there is no renegade then we're both lying or this game is bastard.
Who all has been targeted by modifiers other than titus again?
N1-

RCE - Ascetic
Titus - desperate
Chemist - loyal

N2-

Dave - ??

N3-

Titus - Ascetic
I'm reasonably certain Chemist actually got his N2. He was told at end of N2 and the other people who received modifiers said it took effect the beginning of the night they received it.

I'm not going to be saying what my modifier was unless town plans to do something that would conflict with it.

Tinfoil only one of the modifiers per night are true and the second claimer for that night is actually scum trying to make use of an extra claimed modifier to explain away "bad" results.
No he was told at the end day DAY 2 and told it took effect night 1. Which makes sense since gamma had the slot over night so the original PM probably went there.
In post 8171, Amrun wrote:
In post 5855, Chemist1422 wrote:oh yeah it's probably relevant to mention that I was made loyal night 1 (and was not told about it until after EoD2 so that's fun)
In post 7134, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 7133, davesaz wrote:When did it take effect? Not when did it happen.
For me?

Presumably at the end of night 1 but it doesn’t matter because my slot didn’t submit an action
In post 8173, Amrun wrote:I mean presuming the original PM was sent to gamma, and chemist got an “oh shit I forgot this” PM, it makes sense, and it’s a really irrevocably stupid thing to claim as scum. I fully believe this regardless of if chemist is scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #8991 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Amrun »

Let me know if you need clarification, Weiss
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8992 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

So solve is rce-bambi-chemist? Bambi covers for chemist so renegade actions can't be spotted?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #8993 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Amrun »

Doesn’t feel right in my soul
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8994 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 8985, RCEnigma wrote:Not sure, he did still decide to join Joan's PT so that's one of the scum he was aware of.
Read AF flip again, he was
not
able to join pt of scum he knew. Unless I completely misread something, what seems like a month ago.

Responding to another thing that came up in the last page, I did indeed forget that a N-shot could be split. :oops:
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8995 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by davesaz »

My modifier PM refers to "intermission 2" (or was it 2nd intermission?) and states that it took effect at the
beginning
of N2. Titus also clearly stated that hers took effect the
beginning
of N1.
I was looking for Chemist to refer to intermission, and he never did say that word fwiw. He claimed it took effect night 1 and said he assumed the end. A real PM specifically says beginning.
I chalked the failure to mention intermission up to Boon sometimes remembering to use the flavor and sometimes not. But it's hella suspicious that the timing of the modifier is reported wrongly.

Also FWIW, RCE never said beginning of night or intermission that I can remember. I'm packing for that camping trip and not going to look for it rn.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #8996 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Amrun »

I think it makes sense specifically because of how it went down - original PM probably went to gamma and this was an “oh shit” PM.

Who makes up an oh shit forgotten modifier? You could just NOT claim this, as scum. You could just ... NOOOOOT
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8997 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by 50 Judge Powers »

In post 8948, Weiss Schnee wrote:Not amrun 50jp?

Most of the time my preflips are wrong but I kinda thing am/bam is 2/2
I thought I explained why I think Amrun is Town. Nothing has changed. Her very first vote was still on Joan. She still did have a bunch of good reads which I find hard for Scum to provide early as it limits their mislynch pool.
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
a flirt :P
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8998 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 2547, RCEnigma wrote:I'd buy it, I was made Ascetic last night.

Someone giving out modifiers sounds a lot like Profiis inventor claim in LNT.
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8999 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Weiss Schnee »

RCE doesn't really feel same PT as renegade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”