Micro 922: Strawberry Mafia (Game over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:44 am

Post by clidd »

In post 489, Kanna wrote:
In post 423, clidd wrote:
In post 359, Luca Blight wrote:‘Dislike’ as in you’re scumreading me for it, or simply think I’m wrong to do so?

I’ve never said I believe Clidd will always replace out as scum btw. I feel as though he’d be more disinterested as scum, however.
I believe
scum!Luca
would use this information in a very different way than it was done here.
In post 435, clidd wrote:Well, I believe that the differences in quality of playerlists are not significant to invalidate the read, so I won't comment it. Until now, I was relying on the fact that he used information about me transparently, something that I would not hesitate to associate with
town!Luca
. However, with these comparisons,
Hectic
, the problem is that you are assuming that he would follow the same
scum
line of reasoning as the game in which both of you participated together. Could you explain why he did not avoid using the same neutral method, considering that you are here too, and could, evidently, unmask him ?
Also I don't necessarily think clidd is scummy for this, but these posts show a double standard/contradiction imo. Post 1 suggests clidd thinks scum!luca would push him (with traceable history between them) but post 2 suggests that clidd thinks he would change it up to not get caught.
There is a great deal of subjectivity in the extent of what
scum!Luca
could do, according to the scenarios imagined. In these two examples, I drew what I would expect him to do, keeping in mind a progressive thinking, and trying to anticipate other steps and paths that
scum!Luca
could take, given the current information emphasized by the development indicated by the temporal distance between both posts.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:45 am

Post by DrDolittle »

you played with me in i hate mafia ft pops as scum
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Hectic »

trainee "trainee" trainee looking befuddled
In post 497, Kanna wrote:
In post 454, Hectic wrote:Anime Kanna, I hear you are the Clidd-whispherer around these parts of Strawberryville. Do you agree?
Also I'm training to be (´• ᴗ •`✿)
you're training to be an emoji? ...i respect that

i'm not judging you... no really, i'm not! follow your dreams!

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Kanna »

@DDL; oh right. I'm actually not sure I see that actually.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:46 am

Post by DrDolittle »

also TM open
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Hectic »

trainee "trainee" trainee again
In post 504, DrDolittle wrote:also TM open
oh yeah lol. that's kinda embarrassing

why are we your 2nd strongest lawbreaker-read?

DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:50 am

Post by DrDolittle »

idk, i feel like my list is wrong. like you haven't done anything that pings me as lawful and just so happened ending up in that slot. Maybe it's the constant shifting between characters that are throwing me off actually
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:50 am

Post by DrDolittle »

im more lost than id like to admit this game
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:51 am

Post by clidd »

In post 492, Kanna wrote:
In post 486, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 471, clidd wrote:
In post 460, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 419, clidd wrote:In this case, it is more difficult to use the analysis method by association, since these posts agree with a game pattern that aims at more frequency and objectivity than necessarily in the numerical expansion factor. Even with a metaread applied, this constancy is difficult to discriminate specifically to define a possible alignment. As a result, he remains null, until I am able to distinguish him correctly. I would like an opinion from those who have played with him.
Can you like, speak in a non esoteric tone? I read this 3 times and didn't understand this and I'm surprised no one is calling you out
That's my normal tone. Occasionally, I post notes to remember later.
no problem i guess im saying can you explain what you do you mean by the highlighted post
I think he just means he can't read you and wants someone who has played with you to say something; someone correct me if I'm wrong
In short, it is correct. I meant that his playstyle is not focused on wallposts, but on a higher objective frequency and no evidence of emotional reaction. So, I can't read he.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Hectic »

trainee "trainee" trainee swivelling in her chair

sheep The Force and imprison Luca then please

got a good feeling about this one

DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:53 am

Post by DrDolittle »

im going to wait until slaxx comes back before i decide where to swing
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Kanna »

Actually I remember clidd vs ico being kind of interesting earlier. I might have to look at that
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:54 am

Post by DrDolittle »

^ yes. please do. I thought Ico's scumread on clidd for his posts seem like ico!scum positioning mislynch on low-charisma
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 493, Hectic wrote:trainee "trainee" trainee stepping in :mrgreen:
In post 491, Ame wrote:You asked me if I had my read by post 6
I linked to the post that had already answered that
You stated that you read post 6 but wanted more details

I didn't provide any more details
uhh, we thought you were reffering to something else. we actually completely forgot that we asked that question (don't look into it too much please, The Force is in 10 games), do you mind answering it now actually?

thanks!

grumbl grumbl
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by clidd »

I won't post tomorrow, I need some time to organize my head.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Kanna »

@DDL; according to you, what's the difference between ico vs clidd and luca vs slaxx? Also why is compath a TR when he pushed clidd in a similar way to Ico?
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Kanna »

I have to go to school starting tomorrow so I'm not sure how active I'll be. As on rn, I still want Luca; Hectic brought up some good points + I had a few pings from a while back that I still don't feel good on.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Kanna »

@Luca;
In post 379, Kanna wrote:@Luca, what makes you so sure clidd is town if you've seen him do posts like this as scum?
Also what made you change your mind wrt to your original SR on me? Iirc, you said you agreed with clidd's point about me which was literally my rqs answers were short; do you really think that makes me scummy?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 510, DrDolittle wrote:im going to wait until slaxx comes back before i decide where to swing
I’ll post from my laptop tomorrow. Been checking in via mobile today.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by Ame »

I've been too busy to make a read list, so I just ran the RQS answers and some posts I thought were interesting through my AME-MIAMI (Automated Mafia Evaluating Meticulously Investigative Artificial Machine of Intelligence) program. It's designed to simulate my thought processes pretty well so I hope it will suffice.

./ame-miami.run

Compath

Spoiler: Processing...
In post 7, Compath wrote: 1. I couldn't think of any names for this so I just used a random name generator.
2. Yes.
3. Yesterday.
4. Watching a new episode of my favorite show, playing mafia, attending a sports game, attending a concert.
Attending the concert largely depends on what kind of concert though.
5. Yes.
error: sidestep

6. Zero because I stole all of his.
7. Yes.

Answered the fluff, but avoided concrete responses on the two indicator questions.

Scum percentage:

Inconclusive, further data required...

In post 101, Compath wrote:
In post 62, Ame wrote:
In post 55, Iconeum wrote:
In post 53, Ame wrote:Thinking about it, if you don't answer the questions in one go, their validity is compromised.
backtracking because you don't wanna answer me huh?
What do you mean? If you answer them as a group, I'll respond to you. Tit for tat. Every time someone's done this little game of avoiding my questions, they've been scum because they fear that I'll actually be able to distinguish them. There's literally no town motive for avoiding my questions, especially if it will help you sort me. But you're more interested in making a case than actually sorting me.
Some people just dislike RQS. It's mostly just a preference thing. I've comfortably participated in RQS before as scum.

It's not really difficult to answer most RQS questions. I don't believe they're particularly AI either.
Abnormal interjection. Missed the point of our interaction.
Scum equity increased.
(hey Clidd do you mind if I steal your style for a bit?)
In post 102, Compath wrote:
In post 74, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: slaxxx
feelin decent about compath rn actually
What changed in between your "serious" vote and here? I don't think I posted any real content in between your "serious" vote and your change of mind.
I don't believe DDL responded to this. Yet Compath put DDL as town for being relaxed, natural soon after. This reads as town to me. Scum are more rigid in what they express as an attempt to maintain consistency. This indicates to me that Compath likey really just had a town read on DDL but asked him this question for the sake of clearing up a discrepancy.
Scum equity significantly decreased.
In post 104, Compath wrote:Clidd feels like he's trying too hard to be honest.

@Clidd - How is your Iconeum read different from the null reads you have on Luca and DDL?

Why did you basically completely ignore slaxx?

Why do you need something to "radically" change your opinion in order to not scumread Ame, despite stating that you only find them to be slightly suspicious?

Why is playing a character town-indicative for Hectic? In my opinion, it'd be scum-indicative because he gets to hide behind the character that he's playing.

What specifically did you find scummy in Kanna/my RQS answers? Did you find the fact that we quickly complied with RQS to be scummy, or something else?
These questions are good, but Clidd is also someone that would be easy to question as scum.
Irrelevant.
In post 109, Compath wrote:Town the worst - My favorite duckling. Quack! :)
Kanna - Questioning others and actively generating content. They're participating in interactions that they don't really need to.
Hectic - Still a quality memer, like usual. Despite putting up an act as this Officer "Officer" Officer guy, he feels surprisingly natural.
Iconeum - Gut, and also sort of meta read. Asking questions and actively pressuring Ame. Ame - Doubles down on the "Answer my RQS" thing, and draws unnecessary attention to themselves. DDL - Feels very relaxed and natural, saying things as they come to his mind.
Null Luca Blight - He just hasn't done much yet.
Slaxx - Gut, and I also dislike post 66.
Clidd - He simply feels like he's trying too hard. He calls Ico's interactions with Ame "well-intentioned". Despite this, he still puts Ico as a nullish read. Some of his reads simply don't make much sense. He townreads Hectic for playing a character, and scumreads Kanna and I for something related to Ame's RQS, and doesn't elaborate on it at all. His post 88 also feels like he made it hard to read on purpose.
Scum Datisi - Gets too many pagetops. Leave some for the rest of us!
I like these a lot. My only concern is the Kanna read. Interacting with others is NAI because that's kind of what scum needs to do to blend in. I also thought it was strange that Kanna asked me about my RQS when it was already being addressed by others. I'm not sure this read is warranted, but the list is good overall.
Equity decreased.
In post 267, Compath wrote:
In post 264, Luca Blight wrote:I played against scum!Clidd twice and he replaced out both times right at the start
Yikes...
This pings me, but I'm not certain why just yet.
Further observation required...

-Update- Compath has since posted since I began this and I now know what pings me:
In post 445, Compath wrote:He's contradicting himself as well as shading others. He backs off too easily as well.

When questioned he either dodges the question, or answers the question in a way where it seems like he answers the question but the answer doesn't actually have any real substance.

Plus, his posts have a forced formal tone to them, and they seem hard to read on purpose.
As opposed to Slaxx who took the meta into consideration and changed his mind, Compath simply reacted to it with no reevaluation. He's continuing to push Clidd on points that are NAI.
Scum equity significantly increased.
In post 427, Compath wrote:
In post 425, Compath wrote:
In post 355, clidd wrote:What I saw in your interaction with Ame was a possible approach to a death tunnel, which did not materialize due to external interaction. Evidently, considering that you're scum. In the town!Ico scenario, I believe that post 27 would become an assimilation with an individual experience, which was not well worked out, but provided an initial horizon to develop a premature dialogue between both. I still think about both possibilities, but I'm considering scum!Ico trying to architect something here.
Town!Ico never does that?
Joke by the way, in case it wasn't clear.
This is setting off alarm bells like crazy. At first I took his question at face value, having Clidd consider the town!Ico perspective. But it being sarcasm implies that he thinks Ico's push really only does come from scum!Ico. This is just strange and unnatural thought. And it's even more out of place considering Ico is his third-highest town read:
In post 441, Compath wrote:Probably look something like

{the
worst
best}
{Ame, Luca}
{Ico, Kanna}
{Hectic, DDL}
Null
{Slaxx}
{Clidd}

Summary: the transition from the question in 102 to the read list in 104 read very towny. However, there's something off-key about Compath's posts, which I initially took as him trying to maintain his alt status, but his "town!Ico never does that?" joke and failing to reevaluate Clidd in light of the meta provided is scummy.

Scum percentage:

This score is unsatisfactory: threat identified

Iconeum
(I looked this up and it actually
is
spelled Iconium?)

Spoiler: Processing
In post 154, Iconeum wrote:1. Rome: Total War, city in what is now known as Turkey
2. He's not
3. Last week. Multiple, actually.
4. concert, fav show, sports game, playing mafia
non-game-related anomaly detected

5. 10+
ideal

6. I don't know but I want all of them
7. yes

Scum percentage:

Spoiler: Verifying...
In post 135, Iconeum wrote:
In post 129, Luca Blight wrote:Just skimmed through, this is how I roughly feel about everyone right now:

Hectic - SL
DrDolittle - TL
Compath - TL
Kanna - SL
Ame - TL
Slaxx - SL
clidd - TL
Iconeum - SL

I'll go into more detail shortly.
are we really going down this road again?

i'm here if you wanna engage about anything luca
The bolded is town indicative FUD.
Consistent.

In post 326, Iconeum wrote:
In post 117, DrDolittle wrote:I thought post 8 was all right, and can justify the stupid pun entrance
why does a pun entrance *have* to be justified?
In post 128, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: luca blight
this is the way to go
why
why
In post 203, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: slaxx
why
Feels like a natural call out. Not overdoing it but trying to get DDL to provide concrete reasoning.
Consistent.

Summary: Not knowing of my previous play and my jovial nature, I think it's reasonable for Icon to have interpreted my statements about Compath as suspicious. I can't say I'm fan of how long he pushed it. It seemed obvious from our dialogue that I wasn't actually newbscum spewing TMI, but I'm biased. Overall his tone is towny and natural-seeming. (Note: this analysis is intentionally short in comparison to the others)

Verified.

This score is satisfactory: happy scumhunting

Clidd

In post 122, clidd wrote: 1. It's a nickname I saw on the internet and decided to copy it.

2. You are probably judging post as a comic relief, something more commonly associated with people comfortable with their current situation, which, in this case, would indicate a connection to the
green alignment
. This is a very subjective and variable aspect from player to player, so I would say it is
wrong
, but could be
correct
if you link to past games with similar behavioral pattern.
ideal

3. I consumed one yesterday, extremely tasty. I don't know if anything changes in terms of taste, if we compare the geographical distance (Im from Spain), but it is quite common to have fairs here filled with them every day.

4. I would prefer, first, to play mafia, considering that it is an activity that I can perform sitting down, without physical effort. Secondly, it would be watching a new episode of my favorite show, thirdly attending a concert (I would prefer to avoid it), and lastly attending a sports game (which I would also like to avoid).

5. It would depend on whether I'm close to solving the game or not. Now, for example, I would classify it as 0, because the approach that I decided to adopt in this match, specifically, did not include reactions to votes on day 1. But, if I felt that there is a greater interest, as well as a significant contribution, that margin would increase to 10, proceeding exponentially.
ideal

6. Since Hectic is, at least as far as I speculate, a good person(town), he would donate 2 strawberries to Luca, so that he would match DrDolittle. In the final count it would be: Hectic (3) | DrDolittle (2) | Luca (2)

7. Imagining something that didn't happen is a serious retroactive reasoning. But, to complete the last question:
false
ideal

Waiting the result.

Scum percentage:

In post 88, clidd wrote:...
All of the reasoning here has a consistent flow and makes sense to me. I also had the same thought regarding the way Compath answered my questions.
Consistent.
In post 106, clidd wrote:
In post 98, Kanna wrote:Ok wait, I just noticed something about clidd's wall. Why wasn't slaxx included?
I forgot about him, did the post quickly.
This response feels so genuine and guiltess.
Consistent.
In post 355, clidd wrote:
In post 350, Iconeum wrote:
In post 344, clidd wrote:
In post 340, Iconeum wrote:
In post 333, clidd wrote:
In post 314, Iconeum wrote:I think he's town actually. And I think Clidd is scum. I know your meta defence of him, but the dude is literally not providing any reads unless I missed them. He's spewing large posts that actually have little to no content in them, and they sure don't make a point.

Literally trying to look active without having to commit to anything.
Parable of the ''safe'' lynch,
scum detected
explain?
There was no interest on your part in the case, and apathy about the possibility of me being a town. Unconsciously, you are willing to find a target to lynch without arousing suspicion.
Did you see me go after ame? Trying to target a lynch without arousing suspicion is hardly what I would call myself this game. But if you wanna cherrypick certain stuff, sure.
What I saw in your interaction with Ame was a possible approach to a
death tunnel
, which did not materialize due to external interaction. Evidently, considering that you're
scum
. In the
town!Ico
scenario, I believe that post would become an assimilation with an individual experience, which was not well worked out, but provided an initial horizon to develop a premature dialogue between both. I still think about both possibilities, but I'm considering
scum!Ico
trying to architect something here.
I had these same thoughts early on. When Ico was questioning me, I felt he would scumread me no matter what answer I gave.
Consistent.

Summary: Clidd's play is consistent with his town play. His reasoning I follow and honestly he's just obvtown to me.

Verified.

Kanna

In post 19, Kanna wrote: 1. It's a character from a video game I like!
2. ?
3. Last week
4. Watching a new episode of your favorite show, playing mafia, attending a concert, attending a sports game
5. a strong 7
sufficient
(
7 problematic
language sufficient
)
6. 18?
ideal

7. yes

Scum percentage:

In post 71, Ame wrote:
In post 69, Slaxx wrote:How is the validity of RQS compromised if not answered all right away Ame?

I rarely do RQS, I find that it adds an unnatural noise to the beginning of the game.
I'll explain in full (and provide an answer key) once they've been answered. Explaining how the validity is compromised compromises the validity.

Indulge me?
In post 83, Kanna wrote:I kinda agree with Ico's (can I call you Ico?) points in #54 but I really liked this post
In post 62, Ame wrote:
In post 55, Iconeum wrote:
In post 53, Ame wrote:Thinking about it, if you don't answer the questions in one go, their validity is compromised.
backtracking because you don't wanna answer me huh?
What do you mean? If you answer them as a group, I'll respond to you. Tit for tat. Every time someone's done this little game of avoiding my questions, they've been scum because they fear that I'll actually be able to distinguish them. There's literally no town motive for avoiding my questions, especially if it will help you sort me. But you're more interested in making a case than actually sorting me.
@Ame, what inspired your RQS?
In post 92, Kanna wrote:@Ame; will you explain your rqs ~eventually~?
Given my post 71, it was strange that Kanna asked me if I would explain my RQS since I had already stated that I would.
Equity increased.

@Kanna could you address this?
In post 142, Kanna wrote:Luca's latest takes were pretty interesting because they seem to be the opposite of most reads I've seen. I just want to say I wouldn't look into the coffee thing or the wow thing because ~reasons~. From my POV, it looks a bit opportunistic to push me on those things but I could be biased.
In post 143, Kanna wrote:Did agree with this though.
In post 136, Luca Blight wrote:
Slaxx

Posts - all seem like reads for the sake of reads. I don't relate to any of them at all and it seems contrived.

is a bit weird - I thought Ame was joking about the answer key? Although I can't tell if Slaxx is being serious here himself, but he certainly seems to be taking what Ame said at face value.
In post 145, Kanna wrote:Actually nevermind, my vote stays cause I don't think you pushing me for not following up on my coffee question is in good faith.
In post 211, Kanna wrote:Actually VOTE: Luca Blight I had a look at that game you linked and you were reallllyyy against RQS there, why were you accepting of Ame in this game?

Also you said this but this is *after* you already trusted them (if that makes sense)
In post 166, Luca Blight wrote:The difference though is that in that newbie game the player (Spangled) didn't hold onto the RQS, whereas Ame is.

What is the scum motivation behind insisting everyone answers the questions?
My initial read of this reaction was SvS, but after review, Kanna's progression seems well thought out. It really comes off to me that she is thinking through things as she goes along. It would be next-level if this was faked.
Equity significantly decreased.
In post 92, Kanna wrote:
In post 178, Ame wrote:@Kanna, why a strong 7?
was just feeling a ~7
In post 216, Ame wrote:Also current reads?
Right now it's

<Compath, Ame, Ico>

<Hectic, DDL, Clidd> ---null
<Slaxx>
<Luca>

Slaxx was scummy before Luca's push, but the reasoning for Luca's push felt weird to me. If it's TvS, scum is Luca imo
I really like this. I had the same thoughts regarding Slaxx v Luca. I'm sold that scumLuca = townKanna.
In post 329, Kanna wrote:
In post 322, Iconeum wrote:i'm not sure about hectic and it's roleplay

i've literally never seen hectic do that so i don't know what it means

it's funny and great, but i can't really read him based off of that
From my experience, Hectic joking around is his town meta + if he is town, he can still towntell over it. I'm not sure I've seen that in this game though

@Officer Hectic; what are your thoughts rn?
This line just seems really towny. I'm having a hard time articulating why, but I like it.
In post 212, Kanna wrote:
In post 199, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 177, Kanna wrote:
In post 174, Iconeum wrote:
In post 142, Kanna wrote:Luca's latest takes were pretty interesting because they seem to be the opposite of most reads I've seen. I just want to say I wouldn't look into the coffee thing or the wow thing because ~reasons~. From my POV, it looks a bit opportunistic to push me on those things but I could be biased.
what do you mean by 'interesting'? what do you make of it?
It's interesting because he's going against the current. E.g he put clidd who was p scumread earlier as a TR while you/hectic/me as an SR. He hasn't put out all the reasoning yet, so I'm not sure.

@luca; would be interested in the rest of the reasoning btw
What’s your read on Clidd, Kanna?

Do you think going against the current is more Town or scum indicative?

I’ll get to the other reasoning soon, although the Hectic SL was based on the ‘officer’ gimmick which is making him hard to read. Based on content he’s entirely null.
As for clidd, not sure. I know he does do walls as town but idk if he's incapable of doing them as scum

@clidd, do you have any other scumgames I can look at? That one you linked was v short
In post 328, Kanna wrote:
In post 215, Ame wrote:
In post 375, Kanna wrote:(cont) It's hard to explain but some of his reasoning really ~pulls me in~ and from past experience, I think it means someone is town. Maybe I should rethink Ico
In post 377, Kanna wrote:nevermind I found it: it's here if anyone wants to see

Clidd *can* do wallpost analysis posts as scum
In post 378, Kanna wrote:Huh ok, actually I have to think about clidd again.
In post 379, Kanna wrote:@Luca, what makes you so sure clidd is town if you've seen him do posts like this as scum?
Her progression on Clidd here also looks like genuine sorting.
Equity decreased.

Summary: The progression of Kanna's reads seem genuine. Her process is easy to follow and I really like how thoroughly she is considering each slot.

Scum percentage:

DrDolittle

No RQS data available...seeking alternative measures...

In post 64, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 58, Slaxx wrote:
In post 35, DrDolittle wrote:Why is no one questioning my commitment to voting compath
Hey Ddl.

Slight town points for what seems like genuine frustration people aren’t engaging with him.
im not frustrated tho
Denies reason to be town read instead of just going with it.
Low equity.
In post 67, DrDolittle wrote:i dont have any questions for you ame.
sitting here twiddling my thumbs until everyone checks in
Observing rather than forcing content/reads/pushes.
Low equity.
In post 72, DrDolittle wrote:slaxx i think your entrance is scummy
I shared the same thought.
Lower equity.
In post 73, DrDolittle wrote:tbh i don't really like rqs either because it gives scum an easy way to get into the game where it's supposed to be hard apriori
ideal
Consistent thought process, guiltless switch (doesn't care about justifying his Compath read).
Low equity.
In post 118, DrDolittle wrote:im feeling generous. gonna hand out a couple of preemptive town reads:
ame compath ico and kanna for now.

please come up and claim your rewards
Consistent with my reads at the time. Also just seems natural and unecessary to share if scum.
Low equity.
this is the way to go
Consistent with my thoughts at the time.
Low equity.
In post 203, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: slaxx
In post 204, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 78, Slaxx wrote:I’ll die on this hill
rip
Consistent with my thoughts at the time.
Low equity.
In post 391, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 208, Hectic wrote:
this is the way to go
please share with the class, Doctor! what did you see?
(1) PS hectic I do find you over the top this game even for hectic standards.

In post 223, Slaxx wrote:
I don't know if scum-DDl pushes on me out of the gate though. The most memorable game I had with him was on my lolwagons alt where I stomped scum out early, and I know was scum I wouldn't immediately push on someone the way he did. Not saying he wouldn't push on me at all, just not for sure he goes this ham with it out the gate as scum. So I think I feel alright about DDL now as well.
I didn't know you were lolwagons. Lolwagons was excellent,
(2) but I'm not going ham at all and just tossing my votes around? I think you've put weird justifications on my vote twice
(once being i was angry or was that soemone else)
In post 231, Slaxx wrote: (Ame, Compath, DDL, Icon)-Slight Town
(Luca, Kanna)-Null
(Hectic)- Slight Scum
(Clidd)- Scum
(3) This list seems "too listy" to be a list?
(1) Similar to the Hectic line I quoted in Kanna's iso. Again, it's difficult to articulate but just reads townie.
(2) Again denying reason to be townread instead of just going with it. Also consistent with my thoughts.
(3) This isn't the type of reasoning I think scum would readily come up with.
Very low equity.
In post 397, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 392, Slaxx wrote:You’re gonna have to elaborate on too listy to be a list.
like, you know when you ask people to give a random string of numbers, it turns out to have a lot of patterns than hit actually is suppose to? this list is very clean, with the 4 town, 2 null, 2 scum "read", and it looks fake? I could just be wrong though
Oh yea, this is nice.

Summary: DDL's reads and thought process has been consistent with mine throughout the game. Obvtown.

Scum percentage:

Slaxx

No RQS data available...seeking alternative measures...

In post 58, Slaxx wrote:
In post 35, DrDolittle wrote:Why is no one questioning my commitment to voting compath
Hey Ddl.

Slight town points for what seems like genuine frustration people aren’t engaging with him.
Unwarranted.
Medium equity.
In post 61, Slaxx wrote:Don’t like #8 and #9 from compath, looks like someone who is trying to look like they want to generate content without actually putting forth effort to generate any.
Unwarranted.
High equity.
In post 59, Slaxx wrote:
How so?
In post 69, Slaxx wrote:How is the validity of RQS compromised if not answered all right away Ame?

I rarely do RQS, I find that it adds an unnatural noise to the beginning of the game.
Given what I now know of Slaxx, these questions seem genuine. Although I suppose he would be interested regardless of alignment.
Irrelevant.
In post 77, Slaxx wrote:
In post 71, Ame wrote:

I'll explain in full (and provide an answer key) once they've been answered. Explaining how the validity is compromised compromises the validity.

Indulge me?
No
In post 78, Slaxx wrote:The fact you have an answer key to open-ended questions is lol

I’m not humoring you on this

I’ll die on this hill
ideal
In post 222, Slaxx wrote:
In post 184, Ame wrote:
In post 4, Compath wrote:Things are going to be
hectic
with you around.

VOTE: Hectic
In post 5, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: compath serious vote
In particular, I read Compath's joke as forced because the hectic pun is obvious and seems like something that has probably been made many times. From this, I thought Compath was either,

A. Awkward scum
B. Someone who has played with hectic and was hinting at who he was

The latter was my interpretation after thinking about it, and if it were the case it was town indicative to me because it would be unnecessarily putting himself out there / providing information to hectic. I scum read DDL for his serious vote because I felt he also picked up on the awkwardness, but instead of thinking it through to the alternative option (B), he stopped at (A), which was scum indicative to me (pushing over sorting).
This reads as town to me. I was considering voting Ame because of the focus on RQS combined with only a spattering of discussion driving this particular game forward. I generally find people will happily engage in theory and generalization until they can park their vote somewhere, and it is usually a fairly good tell on Day 1. I feel good about Ame.
Given that Iconeum was currently in the process of pushing this, this looks good.
Low equity.
In post 223, Slaxx wrote:To specify a bit, the logic doesn't feel revisionist.

I'm not for sure if I agree with it, but I believe they believe it.

I don't know if scum-DDl pushes on me out of the gate though. The most memorable game I had with him was on my lolwagons alt where I stomped scum out early, and I know was scum I wouldn't immediately push on someone the way he did. Not saying he wouldn't push on me at all, just not for sure he goes this ham with it out the gate as scum. So I think I feel alright about DDL now as well.
This reasoning seems forced...
High equity.
In post 225, Slaxx wrote:
In post 126, clidd wrote:
@Slaxx
What is your actual read about me, considering that I didn't put you on my list ?
VOTE: Clidd

For one, whoever said that his reads post felt wordy to obfuscate motivations, I agree.

I also don't like holding off on a read of me until I give my read on him. I feel like town would just give the read here, because I obviously had enough content to make a read on (I think literally every on of yall scum read me by this post), or at least list as null. To me this is scum waiting for my read on them to determine how they play their next move. I'm also not for sure why my read is contingent upon him excluding me from the list, unless I cam connecting two things that aren't connected.

But what I don't like most about the ISO is 3 scum reads this early, with another person "going either way" (isnt that just null?) this along with holding off a read on me seems like someone who is really playing to keep their options open and not sort.
This read is superficial to me. The way Clidd plays is obviously unique from the get go, it doesn't mean he's scum.
High equity.
In post 226, Slaxx wrote:ALSO ALSO, three-four scum reads and no vote is like...the hell

Shouldn't you be pressuring one of these people?
High equity.
In post 228, Slaxx wrote:
In post 124, clidd wrote:
In post 118, DrDolittle wrote:im feeling generous. gonna hand out a couple of preemptive town reads:
ame compath ico and kanna for now.

please come up and claim your rewards
I would praise the inaccuracy in your reads, but I believe you will probably find out eventually.
I really really don't like this post either, while I am on this train. I can't articulate it like the other posts, but it feels like something that really does not come from town, especially in the first 5-9 pages. Like who is this confident of their reads they are willing to mock other players this early?
Again it's strange to me that he's going after something so superficial. Like why would scumClidd play so obviously non-town like.
High equity.
In post 230, Slaxx wrote:Not a huge fan of Hectic either actually, the u-turn from "slaxx has good takes" to "wait maybe not" is abrupt and possibly opportunistic. I get a vibe from the posts overall that they seem to be letting others push people more than pushing people themselves. Lots of commentary on everyone else's opinion without equally enthusiastic opinions or pushes of their own.
Ok I think I figured out what I couldn't articulate before about why DDL and Kanna's posts towny. I think I just like when people call Hectic scum.
Low equity.
In post 261, Slaxx wrote:
Slaxx

Posts - all seem like reads for the sake of reads. I don't relate to any of them at all and it seems contrived.

is a bit weird - I thought Ame was joking about the answer key? Although I can't tell if Slaxx is being serious here himself, but he certainly seems to be taking what Ame said at face value.
Also, how exactly do I respond to this any way? It seems a lot of people are scumreading me because I took Ame seriously when he was joking and misread DDL's tone in his post. I think the only other thing that has come up is my 66, which I have assumed people think is me trying to look town,
which is a little insulting (I can do better as scum)
, but once again, not much to refute. Not a lot of people have tried to ask me questions or engage me, it has all been peppered in to longer posts.
This is around the point where I felt Slaxx's tone completely changed. The latter Slaxx almost feels like a different person. The bold is town indicative to me. I've often felt this same way.
Low equity.
In post 274, Slaxx wrote:Dude, I was looking for a single game to falsify my read on you and I got lucky and found it right away. Take the out.
Like this response is so townie...
Low equity.
In post 301, Slaxx wrote:
In post 298, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 296, Slaxx wrote:I'm not going to manufacture a damn read on you. If it's that scum-indicative, shouldn't you be voting me?
I am voting you?

Do you still have no read on me?
I have a read on you that's contingent upon something, but I'm waiting on a specific person to post before I do, because I want their reaction to this first.
@Slaxx are you ready to reveal this yet?
Low equity.
In post 386, Slaxx wrote:Kanna the issue I have with Luca-scum is at the time, Clidd and I were both fairly vulnerable in our positions. He seemed to arbitrate and intervene early into our 1v1 spat. If we are both town, and Luca is scum, what motivation does he have to do that?
Low equity.
In post 387, Slaxx wrote:I still get the vibe Ame believes what she’s saying. Now, what’s up for debate is how much they are applying it to move the game forward. Obviously it’s easy to tell the truth as mafia if you talk about non-game related things.

I think, though, that there is enough “this-game” content wrapped up in that analysis to not give me much pause on sustaining a town read.
I really like the bolded.
Low equity.
In post 388, Slaxx wrote:I’d like to see more from DDL. My town pool is too big at this point.

I still am really not a fan of Hectic’s posting. When you distill it, there isn’t a lot of original content. Very safe posting / posturing.
mmmm gotta love that Hectic shade :3
Low equity

Summary: This read is up in the air. Early Slaxx and Later Slaxx seem like two completely different players. I think I'm currently Ok with keeping him around and lynching elsewhere today.

Scum percentage:

Hectic

In post 63, Hectic wrote:
1. My first name is
Officer
. I received the title of
Officer
when I first joined The Force. However, "Officer Officer" can be a confusing name, therefore I normally just go by as "
"Officer"
". Unfortunately, The Force requires you state your full name including your preffered unofficial name when talking to citizens. Hence, why I announce myself as Officer "Officer" Officer.
2. Punmaker Compath is a citizen of this town, but has yet to prove himself as an upstanding one.
3. Weeks ago. This saddens me.
4. I have no time for any of these activities. Enforcing The Law is the only thing I have interest in.
5. 10. Lynching is an extremely barbaric, savage tradition which has no place in our peaceful town of Strawberryville.
ideal

6. We are not aware of how many strawberries Luca owns. However, you could place a General Inquiry if you'd like The Force to give Luca a Routinely Checkup.
7. If you are referring to lawbreakers; then no. Such a thing is outrageous.
Error: string input when bool expected

Scum percentage:

In post 209, Hectic wrote:trainee "trainee" trainee again!

Knight Luca's suspicious on Conniver Kanna actually have good grounds with what he can see, and is a good look for him! but Luca, the coffee questions and "Wow" are almost definitely NAI in this context

Wyvern Icon! what do you think of Demon Slayer Ame's ? i'm surprised you had nothing to say it about it considering your earlier push and suspicion on Ame regarding her Compath read (◕ﬦ ◕✿)

Did you somehow miss our entire interaction? This is very strange. Icon gave a clear opinion on what he thought here.
In post 210, Hectic wrote:you know who
In post 119, Ame wrote:
In post 116, Hectic wrote: Deputy Compath, is the exclusion of Ame deliberate from your reads list?
Not reading I see
what did i miss?? can you show me where please? i can't find any mention of why you're excluded

Failure to read Compath's read list indicates that he is not actually sorting Compath.
Equity increased.
In post 370, Hectic wrote:trainee "trainee" trainee stapling some paperwork!

be honest, Ame, are those bar charts legitimate or completely made up? :D and if they're legitimate, could i have a sample size, as in total entries for the dataset? oh, and why are you providing us with the answer key, do you not want to ever use this again in future mafia games? your secrets are out now!
In post 362, Ame wrote:5. On a scale of 0 to 10, how upset would you be if we lynched you today?
3 currently
why only a 3? you put playing mafia over all the other activities and seem passionate about it, being lynched wouldn't irk you?

i was getting lawbreaker pings from your mega post because it felt very off-meta (i've skimmed your other completed game and it felt less formal/serious) and argumentative in bad ways at times (scum like to appear correct and win arguments even if the argument does not relate to alignment), examples here:
I wasn't excluded. He included me in his list. You also failed to mention a lack of DDL read which was similarly hidden.
Hmm. I think this also indicates that you're not paying attention deeply. The answer to your first question is right above the post you quoted. The second question is disingenuous as I wasn't ignoring Icon. I was very much willing to respond if he showed me the same courtesy. This is obvious from our engagement and I'm not sure how you missed it.
but i took a look again at your other completed game and realised that you're not off-meta at all, especially having seen post 648

not as confident on you now. still yet to read Luca/Slaxx engagement properly, hopefully that yields results!

trainee "trainee" trainee signing out!

This post felt like he was genuinely suspicious of me.
Equity decreased.
In post 409, Hectic wrote:trainee "trainee" trainee here being addicted to mafia

actually VOTE: Knight Luca

i think I have a lawbreaker-tell on Knight Luca, i'm almost a little reluctant to out it if it's correct but i will expand on it later :D

also, answer my questions, Ame! please and thank you

This also seems genuine.
Equity decreased.
In post 433, Hectic wrote:-Luca Case-
This is a well formed case and I find it convincing.
Equity decreased.
In post 453, Hectic wrote:Officer "Officer" Officer cruising through a motorway.
In post 131, Luca Blight wrote:I get the feeling in general that's she's just blending in, asking easy questions and not trying to create waves. I don't feel her questions, particularly the ones to Ame regarding the RQS, have any sorting potential to them.
Ask Knight Luca why he decided to answer Ame's RQS this game. Additionally, why he actually used them to develop a scumread on someone; given we had established he is a not a fan of RQS and in its solving potential.

It also seems that my toneread has fallen on deaf ears; but I have an odd belief about this. There's small discrepancies which I may try and pinpoint more of later.

I've read slaxx' interactions this game and his stance on clidd's overconfidence and cliddiness felt very real until he switched on his stance once reading the Brass and Shrapnel Game.

Kanna has played like she always does; inquisitive and generally open about thoughts. The Traffic Commision Board doesn't sense any differences.

Detective Ame had a reasonable explanation and thought process behind everything we inquired into.

Clidd's effort this game is a major civilian-indicator. This is an above average amount of investment even for civilian-clidd, but I will be rereading his content later.

Others need some rereading.

Officer out.

Hectic's Slaxx read has been off all game. He's read him the opposite of me at every step.

1 His initial read of Slaxx's opening observations (he like them, they came off as forced to me)
2 His read of Slaxx's "die on this hill post" (he found this scummy, it seemed townie to me)
3 His view of Slaxx's Clidd read (he liked it, I found it superficial)
4 His view of Slaxx retracting his read (he disliked it, I found it townie)

Something is off here.

Additionally, it really seemed like Hectic felt like he caught scum when he was pushing me earlier and I don't feel like my response warranted a complete reversal and pocket? Especially considering I didn't even answer all the questions he was looking for.
Scum equity increased.

Summary: Hectic's Slaxx read is very strange and it feels like he's putting on more of a show than actually attempting to read people. His question toward Ico was particularly suspicious. However, I don't think he's scum with Luca,
which is currently the top direction I am looking in today.

Scum percentage:

Luca

In post 14, Luca Blight wrote:1. It's a funny story, actually. In the process of joining this site I typed 'Luca Blight' into the username box, and the rest is history.
2. I'm wondering the same thing?
3. Just before new year.
nice memory

4. Attending a sports game, attending a concert, playing Mafia, watching a new episode of my favourite show,
5. 8
problematic

6. I'd rather keep this secret, given there are strawberry thieves among us.
7. True.

Your turn, Ame.
significant

@Luca, now that you have my answers, why is it that you wanted my response? Your redirecting to me here makes me feel like you felt there was actually something to get out of the questions/my response. Or maybe I'm misreading the tone and it's not actually antagonistic?

Scum percentage:

In post 131, Luca Blight wrote:
Kanna

I liked Clidd's point about her . Also, she demands an answer regarding the coffee, but never follows up on any of the answers given, which makes it seem purely for show - maybe for the purpose of showing that she's in a relaxed state of mind.

, , - hopping along with what others have said, which feels like staying in her comfort zone.

I get the feeling in general that's she's just blending in, asking easy questions and not trying to create waves. I don't feel her questions, particularly the ones to Ame regarding the RQS, have any sorting potential to them.

VOTE: Kanna
I'm not feeling the joking for show thing at all. But I agree with the part about asking about my RQS questions.
Irrelevant.
Slaxx

Agree.
Equity decreased.
In post 140, Luca Blight wrote:I agree that at this point it makes sense just to answer the questions and see what Ame has to say about it.
Hmm. Hmm. Hmm.
Irrelevant.
In post 198, Luca Blight wrote:I could easily see that joke coming from either alignment.
mmmmmmmmmm
irrelevant
In post 264, Luca Blight wrote:Clidd hates playing as scum - I played against scum!Clidd twice and he replaced out both times right at the start. This game resembles his Town meta. I can find examples later if need be, but I'm pretty confident he's Town.
Looking over this again, I agree with Clidd that the way Luca is expressing his read seems non-manipulative.
Equity decreased.
In post 297, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 294, Slaxx wrote:Dude, I just posted examples, I seriously don't know what more you want.
I also posted example: the only people who SR you at the time of your readslist was myself, Kanna and DDL. The latter you sorted as town before he SR you, the first two you just planted as null and ignored.
This is the post I'm most scum reading Luca for. Slaxx posted clear examples that Compath and Hectic were also SRing him before his read list, but Luca is ignoring it. From what I've seen of Luca, if someone has clearly proven something incorrect, I feel like he would adjust his view accordingly.
Equity increased.
In post 303, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 143, Kanna wrote:Did agree with this though.
Slaxx

And the reason I included Kanna is because she agreed with my reasoning here.

I can see Compath had you just below the null line, but I got more of an impression of a SR from Kanna than either Hectic/Compath.

Regardless, my main beef is with your null read on me, given I was the only one who specified reasoning against you. I would have expected some curiosity or acknowledgement on your part as Town. If I was truly null to you, I'd have expected you to ISO me, or engage with me as a matter of priority.
That being said, his explanation here is actually fine. It's weird to me that he's not retracting given that Slaxx proved him incorrect, but I do follow that his read is mainly based on Slaxx ignoring him in particular.
Equity decreased.

Summary: I had a much stronger read on Luca before going through his ISO. Some of the things I was scumreading him for may just be misunderstandings. I'll have to read through Hectic's case more thoroughly. In the meant time, I think I'm actually feeling Compath as the play.

Scum percentage:

Report:

DDL [
LT
]
Clidd [
LT
]
Kanna [
T
]
Ico [
T
]
Slaxx [
SL
]
Luca [
SL
]
Hectic [
SL
]
Compath [
S
]

<Suspended>

Hmm so after running everything through the program, it looks like I'm still in a pool of Compath, Hectic, Luca, and Slaxx. I don't want to lynch Slaxx today. And I don't think I want to lynch Luca either depending on his answer to some things. I need to look at Hectic's meta case more thoroughly though, so this may be subject to change. Currently, however, Compath followed by Hectic are the scummiest slots to me.

Vote: Compath
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Hectic »

trainee "trainee" trainee wrinkling her brow

Detective Slayer Ame, it seems like most of the reasons you think i'm a lawbreake are for misunderstandings?
for example, the Ico thing! You make your which is your explanation for your Compath read which Ico has wanted for while. Ico comes on later to post but makes no mention/comment of your Compath read, which is what surprises me and that I enquire into. what engagement are you talking about that I missed? Your previous engagements are irrelevant to what i was after

next, the slaxx thing! i found his assessment of clidd and then subsequent retraction when he read the Brass and Shrapnel game very civiliany, and I'm not sure how you got the impression I found it lawbreakery?

the reason for you "pocketing" me is due to the style of the post in which you replied to us. a lot of people at The Force took a liking to this Detective "Detective" Detective character, and you did answer most of our concerns that we could remember. we don't keep track of every question we ask and we have other questions this game that have been ignored, chasing every one just isn't feasible every game.
so yes you still haven't answered our "did you have your compath read in that form by post 6?" question, but is it so important for discerning your alignment or changing my read on you that you should lawbreaker-read me for not stubbornly chasing it up? not at all in this case. the question was never thaaat important

(though answer it and i'll give you a free lamp post :D)

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Hectic »

Officer "Officer" Officer with a Minor Request.

Mystery Man Compath, we suggest you read through Professor Clidd's ISO near the end of this game: https://i.imgur.com/5lDvfCe.png
(It's not a long read, he replaces in.)

Does his play compare to that presented here? The National Railway Drivers Committee eagerly await your response.

Cop "Cop" Cop is still delayed on the motorway. There have been many Serial Drivers that he's been forced to lock up. We hope he will be with us shortly.

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Datisi »

The basic rules are quite simple.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Datisi »

One person will be selected by majority vote, and that person will die.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Datisi »

That is all.
~M

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”