Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:06 am

Post by Menalque »

I think bob is probably more likely if there was a bus than you, but I wanna double check that end of day
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Looker »

The people I'm most suspicious of aren't even required to be in the thread. You guys are arguing over remnants/scraps.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Slaxx »

VOTE: Micc

Literally I don’t care which one.

People saying Pine doesn’t have any AI posts: okay, the fact he doesn’t have any is alignment indicative within itself. But I get why Ico wants Micc for more information and that’s fine.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Menalque »

@slaxx do you understand my point about why I think pine is better?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:38 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1590, Iconeum wrote:Can ya'll talk about what possible stuff can happen that makes it produce a no result?
Alien, jailkeeper, roleblocker, rolestopper, any other role that can interfere with my actions that I'm not thinking of.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:39 am

Post by bji »

Sorry everyone I ran out of time last night and my time this morning is limited. I will try to find time today to participate. I see from a quick ISO check that Pine hasn't posted, so lame. I agree with Ico that I need to read Micc more carefully.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:39 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1599, Datisi wrote:Cop being loyal/disloyal/simple/complex, but he didn't claim any of that
I am not disloyal/simple/complex or anything like that. I'm a town informed cop.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Menalque »

@aaron do you have any opinions on pine/micc seeing as you’re claiming confirmable PR and this is likely the last chance you’ll have to get them out?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Menalque »

@bji what do you think on pine vs micc for today?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:50 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1732, Menalque wrote:@aaron do you have any opinions on pine/micc seeing as you’re claiming confirmable PR and this is likely the last chance you’ll have to get them out?
I think I want to lynch Micc > Pine today. Micc lynch is gonna give us a lot more info than Pine lynch and if Micc flips scum then we (or you guys since I'm probably dead) can lynch Pine tomorrow.

Also if Micc isn't lynched today I'm probably not checking him again, but if I somehow survive I may just get roleblocked again.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:53 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1666, bob3141 wrote:aaron why did you change your mind on bugs/chem and decide that looker was scum instead
I've explained this already and don't really feel like explaining it again
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:57 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1684, Iconeum wrote:2) aaron wasn't blocked or interfered with
3) same as 2, aaron wasn't blocked or interfered with
And you're sure of this how? emps could've been rolestopped or aliened, and I easily could've been roleblocke/jailkept, unless your "information" proves otherwise.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:59 am

Post by bji »

UNVOTE: Pine

I made it to page 67, gotta go to work now.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:02 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1735, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1666, bob3141 wrote:aaron why did you change your mind on bugs/chem and decide that looker was scum instead
I've explained this already and don't really feel like explaining it again
Why dont you want to explain it again. As you jsut used one sentance

What i want to know this time is what you though of chem catch up and why you didnt think he was scummy from his continued push on looker. When at no point did he give a reason for it. He manages to come to same conclusion as bugs when neither of them gave a substantial reason for the scum read.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:07 am

Post by AaronFrost »

bob this was my last post of Day 1, I unvoted him soon after he replaced in to give him a chance to catch up with the game. Should be pretty obvious from reading, but I wasn't online between the time Chem finished his catchup, pushed Looker and was subsequently hammered.
In post 1180, AaronFrost wrote:Oh I thought we had was less time on the deadline than we actually do.

bob feels like a vanity vote and I've been townreading him overall. I don't think the bugs wagon stalling out is any indication that the slot's alignment, I think it's more indicative that the slot just hasn't done anything up until Chem replaced in.

Wanted to give Chemist a chance to produce content but would be happy to do either Looker or Chemist.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Looker »

In post 1730, bji wrote:Sorry everyone I ran out of time last night and my time this morning is limited. I will try to find time today to participate. I see from a quick ISO check that Pine hasn't posted, so lame. I agree with Ico that I need to read Micc more carefully.
You also need to bus him. VOTE: bji

• I keep checking the Replacements thread, expecting TChill's or Pine's name to pop up, but...
  • I feel that emps/Micc is scum, but I find it very informative watching his partners dance around his wagon
  • Seriously, though; I'll make the post in the Replacements thread myself if you want
Spoiler:
Pine (2)
- Micc, Menalque
Micc (4)
- Iconeum, AaronFrost, Datisi, Slaxx
bji (1)
- Looker

not voting (4): Tchill13, Pine, bob3141, bji

with 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

tchill what do you think. Done your catchup yet as its been 9 days since your last post. 2-3 due to night but thats still 7 days split between day one and day two.

With it being 4 and half days since this day began
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Datisi »

I think tchill siteflaked, he hasn't logged in in almost a week
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:07 am

Post by bji »

In post 1614, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1611, bji wrote:Also Ico can you please confirm that your scum read on the emps slot is based entirely on Micc's play? Because this conflicts with what I was getting from Micc; he's making me feel better about the emps slot, not worse.
yes absolutely based on micc play

how is that town?
It was just the feeling I was getting from his posts, esp. post . You are reading his play as trying to confuse or misdirect town, but I was reading it as genuinely trying to keep us from prematurely fixating on only one or two players this Day. Also I generally agree with the concept of lynching lurkers because in most games I've been in at least one of the scum has been a lurker.

But if I self-evaluate honestly I know that I have a tendency to focus on things that bring my reads back towards null out of a fear of being wrong.
In post 1631, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1488, bji wrote:
emps - if Aaron is scum then emps is a likely partner. If Aaron is town then emps might be scum ascetic trying to make Aaron look bad. I have a scum lean on emps.
Strong STRONG disagree with bolded. Scum!Aaron doesn't target his buddy during the night with an investigative. If Emps flips town, Aaron gets extra scum points. If we lynch Emps (Micc) however, and that flips scum, Aaron is cleared. If Emps is town, Aaron gets extra scumpoints. There is NOT A SINGLE scenario where they are scum/scum.
Yes I agree with you. At the time that I wrote that, Micc had not disclaimed Ascetic yet so I was thinking they could be a team with Aaron claiming a target on emps knowing that emps would play along by claiming ascetic.
In post 1647, Iconeum wrote:Micc/emps is actually scummy, with a claimed cop that couldn't get a read on him, and with terrible asso to the flipped scum.
This is a good summary of the case against emps.
In post 1733, Menalque wrote:@bji what do you think on pine vs micc for today?
At first I thought that Micc's argument that "Pine is going to be lynched eventually, might as well do it now" sounded good but Ico's subsequent arguments have been basically irrefutable. So I would vote for Micc over Pine.
In post 1734, AaronFrost wrote: Also if Micc isn't lynched today I'm probably not checking him again, but if I somehow survive I may just get roleblocked again.
Ico says you were not roleblocked. Did you not read this?

@Ico

In post 1607, bji wrote:There is a part of my theory that I do not understand, and that is why you (Ico) would have immediately asked Aaron to claim instead of asking more subtle questions to get him to commit to positions that either confirm or deny what you know from your night action. Why did you play it like that?
Ico, I have to understand why you would have played like this.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:29 am

Post by bji »

In post 1726, Looker wrote:The people I'm most suspicious of aren't even required to be in the thread. You guys are arguing over remnants/scraps.
In post 1740, Looker wrote: You also need to bus him. VOTE: bji
Which of Ico's arguments for the Micc vote do you not agree with?
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Micc »

In post 1643, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1642, Micc wrote:
In post 1640, Iconeum wrote:I cannot see an objective reason why we should spare you today.
Well, I’m gunna play the game if I’m alive tomorrow and that’s only ~25% true for pine.

Also it’s the middle of the night for me and I can’t let this bathroom break turn into half a night of sleep. I’ll be around tomorrow
The difference is that your slot already has the scummy content and asso, whereas Pine hasn't done anything to sort him over.

Micc, if you had the choice between lynching someone with that bad of an asso, and scummy content (which you admitted to yourself), OR a completely irrelevant slot that has posted nothing yet.

Which one do you pick?
yeah. that makes Pine his own kind of liability. at the risk of saying the same thing over and over again: in a world where we both are dying long before lylo, would you rather have me to interact with tomorrow or pine?

I've certainly been in places where I've kept a player around out of respect for what they could contribute if they are town despite them having higher scum equity than another slot.

it's up to you all to decide if you feel that way about this situation. I'm biased in that I can look at my role PM and know that I'm flipping town, and also that I think I'm more useful than pine is. Maybe y'all don't feel that way.

regardless, I don't intent to spend more time debating this. If im the lynch then I want to at least get to a spot where I feel good about the reads I'm leaving
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Micc »

I was going to put this in a quote wall post, but feel like it's important enough to justify its own post:
In post 1690, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1688, Menalque wrote:How do we know Aaron wasn’t blocked or interfered with? It would be awful play to claim a blocking ability as either alignment hereZero benefit to town and just giving info to scum
I'm telling you. Whatever happened that resulted in a 'no result' didn't occur on Aaron's end.
honestly if you're 100% sure no one interfered with aaron then just lynch me for my flip and lynch him tomorrow cause he'd have to be lying.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Micc »

In post 1666, bob3141 wrote:misc and slax what do you think of each other. And what do you think of each others vote on looker when chem was lycnhed
I have the slot firmly in my lynch pool based off wilky's interactions with the lynch wagon. specifically that he showed interest in hammering bugspray but never got his vote there when he found out that the wagon wasn't L-1. The Looker vote was him sheeping the leading wagon as the day winded down. That doesn't feel particularly town, but I'm not willing to put as much stock in it as what came ~400 post later when the bugspray wagon wavered back and forth between L-3 and L-1.
In post 1671, bob3141 wrote:i tthink pine is poor choice for lynch today. If he doesnt start being active then he will prob simply fail to prod dodge. If prod dodges to day 3 then we can rethink pine.

But for now any townies on pine need to unvote. Pine at the end of teh day is a zero information lynch and has 18% chance of being scum as he has zero ai posts.
y'all are really incentivizing me to make that mafia theory article I've been drafting in my head for two years.
In post 1698, Looker wrote: And then when I address it, Micc says I shouldn't say it in thread - wtf.[/list]
to clarify:
the moderator in me says if you want a player replaced for activity that's something you should discuss with the game mod privately and not in the thread (mostly see here)
the player in me says if you want a player replaced for activity you should just lynch them because the moderator's job is to give and enforce prods not to force players to be useful.

--

I mostly standby my reads in 1540. There's some uncertainties in there to still be locked down. As far as today goes, if Iconeum can confirm that wasn't blocked in some fashion or another, then I'm gunna roll over and eat the lynch because the No result wasn't caused on my end, and therefor Arron has to be lying.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by the worst »

vote count 2.09

Micc (4) - Iconeum, AaronFrost, Datisi, Slaxx
Pine (2) - Micc, Menalque
bji (1) - Looker

not voting: Tchill13, Pine, bob3141, bji

with 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch

This phase ends in (expired on 2020-02-27 13:35:00).

mod notes: Menalque v/la until 1/03/20
quack
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by bji »

Micc everything you just said would be a reason for you to vote Ico or Aaron since from your perspective one of them must be lying. So why are you voting Pine?

Why are you asking Ico to confirm that Aaron wasn't blocked? Ico has already confirmed that at least once.
In post 1690, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1688, Menalque wrote:How do we know Aaron wasn’t blocked or interfered with? It would be awful play to claim a blocking ability as either alignment hereZero benefit to town and just giving info to scum
I'm telling you. Whatever happened that resulted in a 'no result' didn't occur on Aaron's end.
Also why do you conclude that Aaron must be scum and not Ico?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”