Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Pretentious »

Clidd
has died. They were a
Vanilla Town
Last edited by Pretentious on Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will see all of you in the FUN ZONE
Normal Game - Mod Account Mini Normal 2118: Boon Gets Pretentious
Town: 3 w 0 L - Scum: 1 w 0 L

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Pretentious »

Vote Count 4.01
Final 3. I’ll be available to check up tomorrow..

Not Voting
(3): AaronFrost, Hectic, Dsjstr

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-03-08 14:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.
I will see all of you in the FUN ZONE
Normal Game - Mod Account Mini Normal 2118: Boon Gets Pretentious
Town: 3 w 0 L - Scum: 1 w 0 L

Alt of Flavor Leaf
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by dsjstr »

lol I thought clidd could have been the mafia, well if it's Hectic we are in trouble
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by dsjstr »

Should I just place my vote on Aaron now or does anyone have anything else to say
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hmmmm
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Hectic »

So the thing is Doro, if you're actually scum, there's no way you ever kill me last night with how I'm townreading you, and the clidd-kill does make Aaron look even worse because clidd was death tunnelled on Aaron
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Hectic »

Nah, I shouldn't overthink this lol. It's like 90% Aaron but I'll do my due diligence and reread stuff
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1552, dsjstr wrote:lol I thought clidd could have been the mafia, well if it's Hectic we are in trouble
Why clidd for scum?

Also, why'd you hammer early without intent yesterday?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1556, Hectic wrote:Nah, I shouldn't overthink this lol. It's like 90% Aaron but I'll do my due diligence and reread stuff
OK, maybe more like 80% Aaron
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Hectic »

VOTE: AaronFF
VOTE: Doro
VOTE: Hectic
UNVOTE: Hectic

Don't mind me; just hammer testing.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Hectic »

AaronFF:

Hypothetically speaking, if you were scum, who would you kill last night?

Were you online to see Karnage's catchup? Did it look towny or scummy to you?

Due to
recent events
, I'm thinking you focusing on mechanics too much like in might be scum-indicative. Can you tell me what conclusions you've drawn from talking about this, and which you think is more likely now? Why didn't you consider a scenario where there could be a Mafia Neighbour PT Cop/Rolecop?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 1555, Hectic wrote:So the thing is Doro, if you're actually scum, there's no way you ever kill me last night with how I'm townreading you, and the clidd-kill does make Aaron look even worse because clidd was death tunnelled on Aaron
Clidd was also town reading me, and from my understanding Aaron was town reading you.

If it is you then Aaron and myself would not even consider you, in your last scum game you used the tactic of trying to get the town to fight with each other.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 1557, Hectic wrote:
In post 1552, dsjstr wrote:lol I thought clidd could have been the mafia, well if it's Hectic we are in trouble
Why clidd for scum?

Also, why'd you hammer early without intent yesterday?
If clidd was left alive I would have to think that he was playing us, would you not question how he decided to place some of his votes... by sheeping, which he did multiple times in this game.

I had also mentioned earlier that I was thinking about placing a vote on Karnage and then asked if he had anything to say before he gets hammered?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by dsjstr »

I had scum read Karnage because it sounded like he was just making stuff up, do I do the same thing and go for Hectic?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 1555, Hectic wrote:So the thing is Doro, if you're actually scum, there's no way you ever kill me last night with how I'm townreading you, and the clidd-kill does make Aaron look even worse because clidd was death tunnelled on Aaron
You are saying that this only makes you look the best?

Once again trying to get Aaron and myself to fight
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Hectic »

I want to consider all avenues here; we have the time.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1561, dsjstr wrote:
Clidd was also town reading me, and from my understanding Aaron was town reading you.

If it is you then Aaron and myself would not even consider you, in your last scum game you used the tactic of trying to get the town to fight with each other.
If you were scum, who would you kill, if not clidd then?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1563, dsjstr wrote:I had scum read Karnage because it sounded like he was just making stuff up, do I do the same thing and go for Hectic?
In post 1564, dsjstr wrote:
You are saying that this only makes you look the best?

Once again trying to get Aaron and myself to fight
Lul, you're overthinking this. It's 3 player LyLo so I'm going to question everything I can to make the best decision possible. I think it's very likely Aaron, mostly based on your slip because of the neighbourhood thing, but I'm still gonna question both of you to make sure.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Hectic »

Doro, if you're town, please don't be paranoid because I'm questioning you. I'm not entering today with the scum mindset of making myself look towny as possible in your eyes and achieving a lynch on Aaron. I'm entering with the mindset of questioning everything scummy I can find about both you and Aaron so I can make the best possible decision today
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1560, Hectic wrote:
AaronFF:

Hypothetically speaking, if you were scum, who would you kill last night?

Were you online to see Karnage's catchup? Did it look towny or scummy to you?

Due to
recent events
, I'm thinking you focusing on mechanics too much like in might be scum-indicative. Can you tell me what conclusions you've drawn from talking about this, and which you think is more likely now? Why didn't you consider a scenario where there could be a Mafia Neighbour PT Cop/Rolecop?
1) I'd kill you and try to push clidd since dsj would probably be more likely to mislynch him over you.

2) No I still haven't read it tbh, I want to go back and do that to see what his strongest reads were and who was pushing him.

3) I thought talking about it might help me figure out/rule out a potential scum candidate, and I think dsj surviving last night points towards him being a scum neighbor. Mafia Neighbor PT Cop seems kind of redundant to me but idk.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1567, Hectic wrote:Lul, you're overthinking this. It's 3 player LyLo so I'm going to question everything I can to make the best decision possible. I think it's very likely Aaron, mostly based on your slip because of the neighbourhood thing, but I'm still gonna question both of you to make sure.
I'm still not convinced that the slip was legitimate and I think you're putting way too much stock into it.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

I'm gonna do some ISOs shortly
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Spoiler: Hectic <3 ISO
In post 48, Hectic wrote:o.k. insomnia, what should I have been focusing on there?
In post 80, Hectic wrote:Careful poking the bear, insomnia. Wanna explain why his vote is wolfy before you enrage him?
Some generic back and forth between Hectic and insomnia which is sort of ehhh, Hectic never followed up on insomnia's 'scumread' of me either but he was also V/LA so meh
In post 292, Hectic wrote:
In post 106, insomnia wrote:I actually think you have quite a courageous scum game play (or you are faking it well), this beating around the bush feeling I got from the push is definitely weird, I just interpreted that as scummy at face value but having *some* experience with you it'd probably be town indicative? Might dive into your meta.

So only ame's scum?
AaronFF is more reserved/less stance takey as scum from what I've seen.
In post 303, Hectic wrote:Up to page 7 thoughts:
Ame's tone and not really panicking when on L-1 feels towny, but her internal thought process is all over the place on stuff like moving Luca from town to scum, or voting for insomnia after describing him as almost locktown.
is really towny though. Hard for scum to fabricate a flowing thought process like that.
These two might be + town? I don't think scum!Hectic would try to discredit his partner's reads this early into the game
In post 708, Hectic wrote:Gave it a brief read, and I think Somni's play here is mostly consistent with his play there. The attack on Luca is similar to the one on Chara at the EoD 1. Curious to hear why you think he's behaving differently here, Luca.
Soft defense of insomnia but doesn't actually elaborate on a read here (assuming it's a townread based on similar play to his towngame) but that's kinda shallow (ironic coming from me, I know)
In post 928, Hectic wrote:Lul, what did I miss? 1v1s on mafiascum are always the highlight and simultaneously the most painful things to read on this site. One day, I might even be in one of these.
This kinda reads like he doesn't really care about the 1v1 between insomnia/Luca which might be + partner equity on the surface but Hectic isn't someone I'd expect to be involved in 1v1s either. Probably NAI.
In post 936, Hectic wrote:So Luca and Flippo are masons. We wait for Flippo to corroborate the claim before we lynch, though it's probably not necessary. I keep zoning out while trying to read through this 1v1 and keeping up with flow of events (didn't get a lot of sleep), but I'm townreading Insomnia's tone unless he has a really strong AtE game as scum. For the record, I've played with him once before (he was scum), and he was a lot more calm/composed and less spotlight grabbing, that game was half year ago though.
Another defense of insomnia, but I think this one comes from a place of legitimately thinking insomnia was town, specifically by bringing up the difference between his towngame and scumgame.
In post 1079, Hectic wrote:I think insomnia probably hammered to avoid his partner giving away any more info, due to the lack of day chat, and maybe the partner trying to defend a lost cause which would make them look really bad today.
I think it actually points towards a couple of people more than others but I might be reading too much into it.
Kind of mirrors my thoughts on insomnia's self hammer
In post 1119, Hectic wrote:Listen to me, Doro; I'm on
your
side here. Outside, there's people out there to get you that are capable of very bad things, but I REALLY do sympathise with you. If you help me; I can help you, and we'll get through this together, buddy.
This reeks of a pocket attempt upon a second glance. A lot of his interactions with dsj after this feel like pocketing too, if so then it makes a lot of sense that Hectic/dsj are both alive in 3p lylo.
In post 1251, Hectic wrote:You know what, let's give this a spin. VOTE: Ame

You've felt opportunistic today, Ame. I think you were hoping some of us would latch onto your Doro scumread with how you were pushing it earlier, but now choose to evaporate it into thin air when no one does.
This vote is icky, and something definitely is off with the hood thing. I'll talk about this shortly.

Overall, a worse ISO than I actually remembered it being. A lot of the interactions with insomnia are things that can easily be faked, and there seems like an attempt to pocket dsj who's a somewhat newer player, something that can easily be pulled off. Need to reevaluate the "hood slip" situation. Gonna ISO dsj/Creative.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Hectic »

Lul, the "pocketing" on Doro was me RPing good cop, bad cop with Ame while questioning him.

My reasoning for townreading Doro's hood slip is as follows:
-It's a very strange route to choose for a newbie scum player, it's suicidal on the surface and requires a lot of confidence to sell. Doro didn't give me that impression with his scumgame in Wolf Among Us.
-Somni couldn't have coached him to do it without daychat.
-Ame also seemed convinced Doro was town, and she was actually the one in the hood with him.

I guess I shouldn't define it as a "slip". It's basically just something I see which is very unlikely to come from scum.

What are you currently at for me/Doro as scum percentage-wise, AaronFF?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1569, AaronFrost wrote:1) I'd kill you and try to push clidd since dsj would probably be more likely to mislynch him over you.
This... does make some sense actually. I'm confused why you bring Doro and I into LyLo who townread each other. Or you're bathing us in WIFOM grumble grumble

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”