pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4575 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

This lynch is bad, and I think its the blind sheepers who are bad. Even if titus flips red/pink/blue, we still have half the scum in the game voting it.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4576 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

That is to say, nero isnt scummy here imo
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4577 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Which lynch is bad? Titus?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4578 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

When I lynched Titus scum in Street Fighter and Star Wars I had to move heaven and earth to get her lynched. There's always going to be resistance to her wagon from her scumbuddies and town that can't read her well or w/e.

Also, I didn't even start the titus wagon today. I was just ok joining it b/c actually playing and lynching a null empty slot seems dumb.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4579 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:53 pm

In post 4575, pisskop wrote:This lynch is bad, and I think its the blind sheepers who are bad. Even if titus flips red/pink/blue, we still have half the scum in the game voting it.
If this is talking about Titus, I remember thinking the Titus/TSE wagon disbanded pretty quickly with the Loud BG claim, so scum jumping on that early doesn't make her town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4580 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4575, pisskop wrote:Even if titus flips red/pink/blue, we still have half the scum in the game voting it.
ummmmm....its going to be that way with any scum flip with a bunch of scum still left in the game. This seems like very silly reasoning.

When did u start town reading me?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4581 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

When did I start not townreading you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4582 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4579, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:If this is talking about Titus, I remember thinking the Titus/TSE wagon disbanded pretty quickly with the Loud BG claim, so scum jumping on that early doesn't make her town.
I havent read a vast portion of the game. Im going off my gut and meta
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4583 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think its a low effort lynch that can happen later, if it really has to happen.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4584 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4262, pisskop wrote:id think nero is scum before i think titus is
???

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4585 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:59 pm

Where would you prefer to go, pk?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4586 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4583, pisskop wrote:I think its a low effort lynch that can happen later, if it really has to happen.
If u r town reading her why are you saying this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4587 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like I think Piss' thing about not lynching Titus' b/c there are still going to be alot of scum around is :?

u guys need to look beyond her
AtE.
Even for the sake of the argument, I'll say I have a vendetta against her (I still don't but w/e) She came in, opportunistically spouted that the BR and Tic Tac wagons were scum for a very confusing silly reason. Her
SOLE
scum reads are a guy she is OMGUS "scum reading" (me!) and a guy that was willing to vote Drixx. Her play is very reactive not proactive and I just don't think thats town.

Her claim is null b/c a BG can be both alignments and it a game with
AT LEAST
4 others killing roles it makes sense to give scum protection.

If Titus happens today she happens today, if not then there are still 9 other scum I can lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4588 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and Rex' reasoning for targeting Elsa is a little :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4589 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 497, The Fonz wrote:
In post 494, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 492, The Fonz wrote:VOTE: Black Ranger
if you scum read kirari why not join Drixx there?
Did you read the post above? I scum read Black Ranger much harder than Kirari, where the case is basically links to you and some stuff that's just weird. Kirari is the kind of "Basically slightly better than random lynch I might go for at deadline." I think BR is scum. Why the hell would anyone vote the former over the latter?
I think this also points to Fonz being blue scum. Guy coulda joined Drixx on KM but voted BR instead? Also the attempt to paint me as a KM buddy sounds like he knew KM would flip scum.

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4590 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 4557, Amrun wrote:Chk - scummy bc his stances are conflicting - if we should be lynching off of associatives why is he not presenting associatives and actually making generalized attacks on “people” for “making up associatives” even though that’s what we should be lynching off of, according to him?
You don't get the same kind of associatives from a blank-slate slot lynch. These wild hair associations because "so and so wasn't on the a98 lynch" is fucking worthless compared to "so and so wasn't on the Titus lynch." You objectively know the difference, and acting like there isn't one is incredibly fucking silly. Titus has reads. A98 obviously doesn't. There's a difference.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4591 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

In any event of a98's flip, no matter what it is, you can completely baselessly say I'm scum for not wanting to be on it. They're town? Oh chk was white-knighting, he's scum. Either scum team? Ope, chk is a partner. Because I don't want to waste my time on a little-to-no information lynch. It's dumb.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #4592 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 4571, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 4568, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 4566, Elsa Jay wrote:If anyone cares to know, Rex claims to have tracked me last night. So use that however you will.
Did he say why he picked you to track????
Wanted to know why my role was important enough to want to be protected, appearantly. Basically Almost and Bob said it best. Digging for info on me.
God, what is this garbage.

VOTE: sausausaurusrex

@Nero: if people who were merely existing on mislynch wagons by coincidence is a reason “not to talk to you,” then just stop posting. It’s a 50p multiball game, bud. Wagons needed 26 to go through. You’re saying some crazy shit right now. Try on a little deductive reasoning. Just like see how it feels.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #4593 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 4590, chkflip wrote:
In post 4557, Amrun wrote:Chk - scummy bc his stances are conflicting - if we should be lynching off of associatives why is he not presenting associatives and actually making generalized attacks on “people” for “making up associatives” even though that’s what we should be lynching off of, according to him?
You don't get the same kind of associatives from a blank-slate slot lynch. These wild hair associations because "so and so wasn't on the a98 lynch" is fucking worthless compared to "so and so wasn't on the Titus lynch." You objectively know the difference, and acting like there isn't one is incredibly fucking silly. Titus has reads. A98 obviously doesn't. There's a difference.
I do know the difference between those two, but I asked you questions for clarification point blank several times and unless I missed it, this is the first time I’m getting it.

ALSO

BG IS SELF RESOLVING

STOP GIVING ME NOISE ABOUT TITUS

I DO NOT FUCKING CARE

IF SHE IS STILL ALIVE ON DAY 2,753 WE CAN TALK
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #4594 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 4591, chkflip wrote:In any event of a98's flip, no matter what it is, you can completely baselessly say I'm scum for not wanting to be on it. They're town? Oh chk was white-knighting, he's scum. Either scum team? Ope, chk is a partner. Because I don't want to waste my time on a little-to-no information lynch. It's dumb.
Obviously having like 5 slots not posting and not replaced and moving the game forward sucks and damages the game in this way and many ways. We still have to play, or abandon. So... we have our choices. I’d rather just lynch at least a few of the slots, maybe replace a few, and proceed.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4595 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

Hey, remember that game we were just in where scum claimed several "self resolving" roles? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4596 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

You know what's better than self resolving?

Resolving.

#LynchTitusGang
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4597 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also keep going back to this and going "yeah"
In post 3850, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 213, Jackal711 wrote:So this has started. And at 9 pages already, Which honestly seems low for a game this big even though it's only been 4 hours.

I see a lot of fluff but do have one solid scumread.

VOTE: TrueSoulEnergy
Distancing

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4598 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Oh right that was one of the reasons why I was scumreading Titus.

Thanks Nero youre the best
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4599 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4593, Amrun wrote:I DO NOT FUCKING CARE
for someone that doesn't care it sure seems like you are offering up alot of resistance to her wagon.

Y is she town again?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”