Yshtola and Tataru
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by Yshtola and Tataru »

Beware the Sin Eaters. Their presence must be eliminated before this world may heal.

~Y'shtola
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:52 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 674, RCEnigma wrote:Ok so not word for word but I linked the newbie game that you came back to ms on and aired loopdan out.
Did he overreact there?
giv me pagetop :(
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:39 am

Post by Enter »

I don't know what you mean by your second to last post.
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Enter »

Maybe. We're also maintaining communication, however.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:24 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Have the schematics of all the one way pts been announced? Like a chart of how everyone is connected?
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Yshtola and Tataru
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Yshtola and Tataru »

hi turkey

-Tataru
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hai Turkey.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:44 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Hi everyone :)
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:46 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 617, Chemist1422 wrote:Hi

I’m gonna try to reread the entire game to make up for my absence
~... why do you feel like you have to make up for your absence? I don't think I've actually seen you say something like this before. It feels like you are attempting to ingratiate yourself with the thread-state overall, as if you are apologetic that you haven't been here~

-Light
In post 621, Enter wrote:
In post 607, L and Light wrote:~Yes, I very much am pushing back on Kerset for stating that leaving our vote on a person who was at L-2 is "opportunistic" given the context. As I stated in the post if you were to look carefully. And if you were to read further into Kerset's response to us, they gave no justification of the fact that we should have been worried about a quick hammer, except for that AFTER their vote, RCE said "I will quick hammer if put to L-1"
Nothing here is relevant to the argument made here except to show that you don't understand the argument made here.

something that occurred post-vote is what Kerset used as justification, which shows a lack of proper justification and an opportunistic push within itself. Yes, our hydra left our vote on someone at L-2. that is objective fact.

The motivation applied to that action by Kerset, as "opportunistic ignorance" is opportunistic given, once again, the context and approach that we have taken. ~

-Light
I don't think you understand that you're strengthening the argument against you. For you to argue that Kerset is being opportunistic by pointing out that you're being scummy, you admit that you're being scummy. Additionally, pointing out that people are doing scummy things isn't opportunistic, it's something town should do when they don't necessarily have a read on a person.
That is not what opportunistic means, as a matter of fact. Opportunistic is assigning a false narrative to someone's actions without fully realizing the context of the actions, not calling someone out for something that is objectively scummy. If it was something scummy, then it would not be opportunistic, it would be a valid wolfead.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:50 am

Post by gobbledygook »

L and Light do you admit you were being scummy at the time Kerset voted you?
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:52 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 622, Enter wrote:
In post 608, L and Light wrote:
In post 590, Enter wrote:The way you excuse your shitty play with "we just want to chill, we didn't have reads on any one, and the fact that the wagon was at L-2 on a person we had no read on make it ok for us to leave our RVS vote there" is really bad.

And then you try and make it look like the claim against you is ridiculous and unfounded.
~I never said, "we just want to chill," I stated that, at the time of the wagon, neither me or my hydra partner had any active involvement in the thread, actively making reads and scum hunting.
We're gonna pretend you didn't make the post I quoted earlier, then?
It was simply a day or so into the game itself, and we both felt like just relaxing upon entry, and not immediately start trying to game solve. This does not imply that we are going to "chill" or "not read anyone" for the rest of the game.
Nobody's accusing you of being scum for these things.
It is not "shitty play" to simply attempt and enjoy the game for the first 24 hours of day 1, instead of going full out try hard mode, which is no fun at all, and there is simply no reason to try hard that early in the game.
No one is saying that this is shitty play, either.
The claim against us is ridiculous,
The claims you're saying are being made against you are ridiculous, but given the fact that no one but yourself is making those claims, this statement is a bit stupid.
and I am showing how it looks with all the evidence put on the table.
No, you're not.
They are calling us out for being OPPORTUNISTIC about leaving a vote on someone at L-2,
Yes, they are. And yes, it is.
with no understanding or realization of the thread-state itself, which takes away any foundation that their read has. ~

-Light
This is incorrect, and I have quoted evidence to the contrary.
~
1. we're gonna pretend that you actually read the post and understood that it said "at the time" and it isn't something that prefaces future action, then?
2. Kerset is accusing us of being scum for leaving our vote on someone who was L-2, and to accurately use all of the evidence available, one must look at the circumstances surrounding the actions. So, I am not saying that we are being scum read for those specific reasons, but Kerset's vote implies that our vote was opportunistic, which means that although we didn't want Y&T dead (meaning we think that they are town) and there was someone else we would rather vote, that it was wolfy we didn't change our vote; however, given the thread-state at the time, that conclusion would be false.
The way you excuse your shitty play with "we just want to chill, we didn't have reads on any one, and the fact that the wagon was at L-2 on a person we had no read on make it ok for us to leave our RVS vote there" is really bad.
ok then
5. That's your opinion, then.
6. It is not, given L-2 is not generally the spot where someone gets Lolhammered, nor, as I have stated before, was there reason for ME specifically to assume that I would have to look at the vote count and WORRY about someone being Lolhammered.
~

~Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:55 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 685, gobbledygook wrote:L and Light do you admit you were being scummy at the time Kerset voted you?
~No, I do not believe that having an RvS vote still being on the initial person is scummy, even if the person were to get lol!hammered, as we would have had no way of knowing that that specific case would happen, nor reason to suspect. ~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:57 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 624, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 599, Torque wrote:Chemist wagon gives me pause not because he's ML bait, but because his wagon has two of my scumreads, bitmap hydra and alisae hydra on it
ok so you and chemist are just scum together? Because your defense for him is literally "give him time" and that feels indicative of scum who doesn't want to bus.
~I do not get that feeling from Torque that he is saying give Chemist scum, I think he is expressing a point about Chemist's wagon having scum reads of his, which makes him think Chemist has town equity if his reads are accurate. ~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:58 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 627, Wonderful Deceit wrote:L and Light no offesnse, but I'm having issues parsing your posts.
I'll probably try to read them later
~no offense taken, I am attempting to post differently than usual, in an attempt to remain a hidden hydra throughout the game, so there may be some slight communication issues. Just let me know if there is anything that you want me to clarify.~

-Light
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Enter »

In post 684, L and Light wrote:That is not what opportunistic means, as a matter of fact. Opportunistic is assigning a false narrative to someone's actions without fully realizing the context of the actions, not calling someone out for something that is objectively scummy. If it was something scummy, then it would not be opportunistic, it would be a valid wolfead.
No. Neither of what you are saying here are the meaning of opportunistic. Opportunistic is taking an opportunity when it's provided to you. In this context it's at the disadvantage of someone else.

You're being simultaneously condescending and wrong, which is funny and also somewhat infuriating
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Enter »

In post 686, L and Light wrote:~
1. we're gonna pretend that you actually read the post and understood that it said "at the time" and it isn't something that prefaces future action, then?
Considering I quoted posts from before that time, yes.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Enter »

In post 686, L and Light wrote:2. Kerset is accusing us of being scum for leaving our vote on someone who was L-2, and to accurately use all of the evidence available, one must look at the circumstances surrounding the actions. So, I am not saying that we are being scum read for those specific reasons, but Kerset's vote implies that our vote was opportunistic, which means that although we didn't want Y&T dead (meaning we think that they are town) and there was someone else we would rather vote, that it was wolfy we didn't change our vote; however, given the thread-state at the time, that conclusion would be false.
No, it wouldn't. Using big words wrong just makes you look stupid, by the way.
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:05 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 629, Enter wrote:
In post 609, L and Light wrote:
In post 591, Enter wrote:
In post 397, L and Light wrote:
In post 378, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't think i've seen Alisae get so defensive when attacked like that. They seemed to be a bit taken back by Enter's sudden aggressiveness.
~by defensive what exactly do you mean
I know I've seen Ali push back hard and aggressively when they get pushed

also is being defensive AI in your opinion, if you've never seen it before?

-Light
This, for example, is a post that you made only a couple posts before Kerset voted for you where you seem to be defending Ali, but your vote is maintained there.

Yet, when pushed, your excuse is not that you didn't know your vote was there, but instead that you weren't actually playing the game, you were just chilling, you didn't expect anyone to get lynched. When pushed, your response is that the person pushing you is being scummy.
~I am not of the same mind as my partner. As of now, we have not communicated much, and frankly, I had no idea where our vote was, if our vote was anywhere,
None of this was said earlier and now it just seems like an excuse, given that you attacked Kerset before you explained that you were just playing ignorantly and that you're not responsible for your ignorance.
nor did I have any reads at the time of posting that MADE ME want to vote someone.
This is exactly the point Kerset's making. If this statement is true, why didn't you move your vote? I'm aware of your ignorance above, I'm simply explaining why this statement in no way justifies your responses here.
I am not going to "take away" a vote that at the time of me being in thread, I didn't know was there.
See above.
was I ignorant of my hydra's vote? Yes, perhaps I was ignorant.
If you weren't, it was wolfy.
Is it wolfy, or unexpected, that I would NOT change a vote that I am ignorant of? no, and framing it as such in an "opportunistic" mindset is the issue here.
No one is claiming you're being opportunistic for being ignorant. In fact, the argument made against you is that you WEREN'T ignorant, and given the fact that you didn't say anything about not knowing the vote was there until I suggested otherwise, this claim seems a bit faked.

I'm not framing your vote as opportunistic contrary to your ignorance, I'm explaining that it's the only feasible option given the likelihood that you weren't ignorant.
Yes, after the fact of being pushed, and discussing a bit with my hydra partner, I did realize the vote was there, which is why it is not the "ignorant" part that I am pushing back on, but rather the claim of being "opportunistic"
This is excuse for shitty play.

I also was not worried about the vote count, for the reason that I'm not worried about a quick hammer.
This is one reason why this is scummy.
If there was fear of a quick hammer, I would expect there to be some commotion in the thread about people taking off votes and/or SPECIFIC requests to take off votes; and yet, there was nothing.
And still you maintained your vote there with absolutely no read on the person you had your vote on.

So, Ignorant? Perhaps.
I think you think she's saying you're ignorant of your vote. And I think she's saying you're pretending to be ignorant of the fact that the person you have absolutely no read on (and are even defending) is at L-2. If she isn't saying it, I am.
Framing it as opportunistic? no.

-Light
wut
The statement explains that I had no one, at the time of being in thread, who I wanted to vote. Thus, I was not of the mind to change my vote. I think it is pretty clear here.
I didn't vote anyone because there was no one that I wolfread to warrant a vote. I do not see why you think it is scummy to not be worried about a quick hammer when slightly more than a day had passed in the game. I expect Day 1 to take at least 7-ish days, given my normal experience and expectations, so in the early starts of the game I am not worried about votes for anything other than reads.

The vote was not changed BECAUSE THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE I WAS GOING TO VOTE at the time I was in thread.

-light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:10 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 634, Enter wrote:
In post 610, L and Light wrote:
In post 594, Enter wrote:To be honest, I get the hesitation around Chemist, but you'll have to forgive me for not caring if a player who isn't going to play and won't replace out expects to make it anywhere. The worst and most disgusting way to lose is to someone who didn't play at all.
In post 597, Enter wrote:I've only played w/ him once before but I haven't seen him put in effort yet.

~You think that after simply playing with Chemist once you have a good idea of the amount of effort chemist will/is willing to put into a game is indicative of the effort of every game?
Nope.
Given the confidence of the first post, you seem like you have knowledge of Chemist's meta,
If that's what you drew here, you're jumping to conclusions a bit too quickly for my taste.
confidently stating "IF a player who isn't going to play and won't replace out expects to make it anywhere"
This statement is based off Chemist's shown disinterest in this game. You're grossly misinterpreting if you've got something else.
People play differently in different games, and having only one game of experience of someone should not be enough for you to obtain such "confident" meta on someone.
I agree.
One game is not a productive use of evidence with someone like chemist,
I agree.
who probably has 90+ games under his belt. ~

-Light
Not on this site he doesn't.
~
your post implies confidence in Chemist not playing, and not replacing out simply by prodging and not playing at all.

I may have misunderstood your post; then, as I assumed that you were speaking about Chemist in general, as you simply stated "a player who..." which, to me, expresses a generality of meta, instead of saying "If Chemist in this game..." which would talk more specifically about this game~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:12 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 636, Enter wrote:You voted for Y&T early in the game. Or your partner did. We can't tell, because the vote post wasn't signed, but there are many many posts by your hydra afterwards. You should have been very much aware of the vote placed by your partner if you didn't place it, especially given the vote was on page 4, and the last post by you before you were voted was page 16, with you signing several significant posts over a relatively large span of time across that. Additionally, it was a day and 7 hours later. If by that point at a rate of constant activity you failed to realize your vote had been placed by your partner, that's on you. Additionally, there is no way for the thread to know the situation was as it was, yet you took the opportunity to try and spin this into Kerset being scummy in some way.

Spoiler: A long list of posts that prove my point
In post 75, L and Light wrote:Also

/vote Yshtola

You know what youve done.
In post 155, L and Light wrote:Damn it... it's sickening. Every single one of them...I'd do society a favor by killing them.

And I... will become the god of this new world.

-Light
In post 158, L and Light wrote:
In post 156, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
Hydras, please sign.
But I can... I can do it!

-Light
In post 160, L and Light wrote:
In post 159, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
Hydras, please sign.
:furretgun:
~I request that you use this emote as your signature from this point on please

-Light
In post 161, L and Light wrote:
In post 151, Kerset wrote:
In post 76, Torque wrote:
In post 74, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:I just watched I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense recently. Was very good.

-Tataru
Definitely one of the better shows last season yeee
Did somebody pick Maple?
The best show of last season was Ishuzoku reviewers. If someone picked character from it then they are legend.
This world... is rotten.

-Light
In post 164, L and Light wrote:
In post 162, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 160, L and Light wrote:
In post 159, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
Hydras, please sign.
:furretgun:
~I request that you use this emote as your signature from this point on please

-Light
I THINK I WILL SIGN MY POSTS BY BREAKING MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON
I already have what I want...

-Light
In post 167, L and Light wrote:By trying to hard, we put ourselves in greater risks.

In post 172, L and Light wrote:
In post 171, Wonderful Deceit wrote:So I assume we're still going to just massclaim flavor?
Literally no reason not to do it now
I would agree to this proposition in order to see the name and face of who picked the filth that is our rotten role.

-light
In post 174, L and Light wrote:
In post 172, L and Light wrote:
In post 171, Wonderful Deceit wrote:So I assume we're still going to just massclaim flavor?
Literally no reason not to do it now
I would agree to this proposition in order to see the name and face of who picked the filth that is our rotten role.

-light
We already know who did the deed. It is more that we need to see them brought to justice for the injustice that has befallen us.

In post 177, L and Light wrote:We got the fake loli from the suckiest season of SAO

the only description was when the gun got a weird ass personality and blushed at the camera for 0 reason

like what.

In post 183, L and Light wrote:Give me a second while I remove this criminal filth from this world

-light
In post 184, L and Light wrote:Any fool can figure it out if someone is just "eliminating the bad guys." I want the world to know... of my existence! And that there's someone who is passing judgement onto them! Starting with you rotten garbage!

-Light
In post 186, L and Light wrote:
In post 182, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:VOTE: L and Light

Fuck you no one messes with P-chan.
no, the suit case scene is stupid and honestly sets the pace for the entire stupid season

stupid all around

In post 274, L and Light wrote:when did my wagon get so much traction? Hmm.

In post 396, L and Light wrote:Humans are like that. For example, theres no way that anyone would bring up the topic of killing bad people in homeroom at school. But if someone were to bring it up, everyone would act pious.

-Light
In post 397, L and Light wrote:
In post 378, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't think i've seen Alisae get so defensive when attacked like that. They seemed to be a bit taken back by Enter's sudden aggressiveness.
~by defensive what exactly do you mean
I know I've seen Ali push back hard and aggressively when they get pushed

also is being defensive AI in your opinion, if you've never seen it before?

-Light
~you do realize that basically the only posts I posted by the time of my post in response to Norwee are direct Light quotes, and have 0 game-related impact~

-Light
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Enter »

In post 695, L and Light wrote:~you do realize that basically the only posts I posted by the time of my post in response to Norwee are direct Light quotes, and have 0 game-related impact~

-Light
I quoted posts that prove my point. You can say whatever you'd like here.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Enter »

Like you trying to deny what I'm saying by saying things that don't oppose what I'm trying to say while I'm quoting definite evidence that proves what I'm trying to say doesn't really get you anywhere
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Enter »

In post 693, L and Light wrote:The statement explains that I had no one, at the time of being in thread, who I wanted to vote. Thus, I was not of the mind to change my vote. I think it is pretty clear here.
I didn't vote anyone because there was no one that I wolfread to warrant a vote. I do not see why you think it is scummy to not be worried about a quick hammer when slightly more than a day had passed in the game. I expect Day 1 to take at least 7-ish days, given my normal experience and expectations, so in the early starts of the game I am not worried about votes for anything other than reads.

The vote was not changed BECAUSE THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE I WAS GOING TO VOTE at the time I was in thread.

-light
I agree, and that doesn't oppose anything I say here.
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:23 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 637, Kerset wrote:
In post 607, L and Light wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 589, Enter wrote:
In post 555, L and Light wrote:
In post 551, Kerset wrote:
In post 535, L and Light wrote: ~
You do realize that we were the first person on the wagon and it was an RvS vote, correct? We haven't "dodged" taking a stance on them, we
had no stance
because the vote, at least from my side of the head, is not indicative of a scumread from us
~

-Light
You are fine with the fact that your RVS vote contributes to L-2 wagon on person that you have no stance about. That is scum mindset. You hope for mislynch without getting your hands dirty. My whole point here is your opportunistic ignorance.
~
Why would either of us expect a wagon at L-2 to be carelessly quick hammered just a few IRL days into the game,
and added on to that, at the point of your post, neither of us had really been in thread very much other than just to chill, so we had no reads on basically any of the thread, nor any reason that we saw that it was necessary to change our votes.

You framing the lack of changing our vote in the context of both our ISO and the game as "opportunistic" and "ignorant" is opportunistic and does not feel like a real, logical claim to me.
~

-Light
The bolded is the only information in this post that really responds to the prod in any way that even slightly refutes the claims made. The rest of it either agrees with the argument made against you, or pushes back, blaming the accusor for your faults. This post is garbage and the fact that no one has picked this up or responded to this in any way yet is surprising to me.

~Yes, I very much am pushing back on Kerset for stating that leaving our vote on a person who was at L-2 is "opportunistic" given the context. As I stated in the post if you were to look carefully. And if you were to read further into Kerset's response to us, they gave no justification of the fact that we should have been worried about a quick hammer, except for that AFTER their vote, RCE said "I will quick hammer if put to L-1"

something that occurred post-vote is what Kerset used as justification, which shows a lack of proper justification and an opportunistic push within itself. Yes, our hydra left our vote on someone at L-2. that is objective fact.

The motivation applied to that action by Kerset, as "opportunistic ignorance" is opportunistic given, once again, the context and approach that we have taken. ~

-Light
I don't see point in arguing with you but don't put things to my mouth.
justification to call it opportunistic - the fact that guy is on L-2 and you have vote there
reason why do you have scum mindset - your lack of worry of things that might happen
proof that fear was reasonable - RC post
I didn't know that RC will post this either but i was able to see that things might escalate before he posted it. Am i a prophet? No, it was just
reasonable
thing to be afraid off by looking at this wagon. The fact that people, who arrived after my post were following this pattern proves that i was correct about being afraid.
You confuse the concept of knowledge and expectation.
~
You are right that I had a lack of worry of things that might happen, which is justified by the fact that there was nothing pre-me in thread that made it seem that I should be worried about a quick hammer, and that I should not expect a quick hammer on someone just a couple days into the game before I have had a chance to make reads and actually play the game.

If I should consistently expect people to quick hammer this early into the game on day 1, then I really don't even know.~

-Light

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”