northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1764, Trojan Horses wrote:@NSG: I don't think I've seen you say that sort of thing in your main account as a knee-jerk reaction to suspicion on you. Should we be concerned by that?
you have an uncanny tendency to come to the exact opposite conclusion of the truth when it comes to me. i honestly believe that most of what you think you know about me is wrong.
In post 1776, We are not helping wrote:Not really. FB doesn't want to have a 30+ page fight with you and Oka doesn't really post much outside of memes.
can you get oka to post more? this game could use more chicken dance
In post 1784, We are not helping wrote:
In post 1775, RadiantCowbells wrote:bitmap you mastina vecna
Then maybe NSG shouldn't literally dip for 2 days, ignore this game, and post excessively in other games she's in. Especially when a bunch of players in this game played in Team Mafia.

-bitmap
as far as i am aware one head of trojan horses (as well as RC, based on something he said) knows why i was posting in another game and not this one. if i could say why i was posting in the only other game i am in right now and not this one, i am certain that you and anyone else would agree. i believe that is the extent of how much i can elaborate.

if i were consistently posting in another game and not this one i might understand, but the situation i found and still find myself in seems somewhat unfair, given that i can't really respond to justify myself.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by SirCakez »

ALSO mastina has not given me my title WHICH I AM ENTITLED TO
so I am SRing her for that :P
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

yes it is a super disgusting accusation that heavily relies on your inability to discuss ongoing games and honestly i think it should be reportable to do that.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by We are not helping »

In post 1822, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1814, mastina wrote:A lack of interest, right now, in this game, unwarranted, randomly, compared to sitewide having plenty of interest.

It's enough.
you keep stating this but its blatantly untrue given her posting history which is public information.

firebringer also claimed the same thing.
no, I said the opposite. that her lack of content in this game wasn't enough to call her scum? I pointed out that u couldn't compare team mafia ato this.

team mafia nsg was so obvi scum it was sad.

~fire
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:04 pm

In post 1825, northsidegal wrote:can you get oka to post more? this game could use more chicken dance
no, ur stuck with the bitboi and fireboi.

we are the anti chicken squad and we bully oka all day!

~fire
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 1825, northsidegal wrote:you have an uncanny tendency to come to the exact opposite conclusion of the truth when it comes to me. i honestly believe that most of what you think you know about me is wrong.
Apologies, I know. I have an uncanny tendency to come to the wrong conclusion on just about everything, not just you. :P
Hence I'm not just assuming you're scum for that, instead asking you about it - so I take it you have displayed such hostility as town NSG before?
Infectious stealth hydra

Wild, wild horses couldn’t drag us away.
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 1822, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1814, mastina wrote:A lack of interest, right now, in this game, unwarranted, randomly, compared to sitewide having plenty of interest.

It's enough.
you keep stating this but its blatantly untrue given her posting history which is public information.

firebringer also claimed the same thing.
+1

nsg and i literally just both flaked out of a game we hydra'd in, wouldn't call that as having plenty of interest sitewide

-sky
Infectious stealth hydra

We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:06 pm

In post 1821, mastina wrote:Yeah, this is bullshit and RC KNOWS it is bullshit because he fucking knows Firebringer and me to the extent that he fucking knows that we're not scumbuddies.
do u actually think rc knows me enough not to think this stuff?

I don't know why u actually think RC over say me shouldn't be townreading u here if ur actually thinking from a town u perspective.

I have better track record of anyone here with u, and u kind of just ignoring it.

u gonna consider me scum at all? because ur thin excuse of saying my partners are obv town is running low.

~fire
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 1825, northsidegal wrote:as far as i am aware one head of trojan horses (as well as RC, based on something he said) knows why i was posting in another game and not this one. if i could say why i was posting in the only other game i am in right now and not this one, i am certain that you and anyone else would agree. i believe that is the extent of how much i can elaborate.

if i were consistently posting in another game and not this one i might understand, but the situation i found and still find myself in seems somewhat unfair, given that i can't really respond to justify myself.
Please note that I am explicitly not attacking her based on posting activity. My attacks have nothing to do with activity. If I somehow did do that this game, I retract all of it.
Infectious stealth hydra

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:07 pm

like let me state this in no uncertain terms

mastina doesnt believe what she is accusing nsg of.

she cannot believe it. the accusation is clearly not based on reality

she is 100% lying. the only universe in which she is town is one where she is wilfully warping reality and inventing information to accuse a player that she really has every reason to know is town for out of game reasons to stick it to me by association
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:08 pm

In post 1834, RadiantCowbells wrote:like let me state this in no uncertain terms

mastina doesnt believe what she is accusing nsg of.

she cannot believe it. the accusation is clearly not based on reality

she is 100% lying. the only universe in which she is town is one where she is wilfully warping reality and inventing information to accuse a player that she really has every reason to know is town for out of game reasons to stick it to me by association
u don't need to convince me that mastina is scum here.

~fire
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:09 pm

I think ur argument is weaker than my own for mastina is scum tho.

~fire
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1814, mastina wrote:There's no good reason to not be invested in this game.
While the game did stall due to many slots being in need of replacement, nothing--literally nothing--warranted this game being one which wasn't worth investing in. Quite the opposite, there's a metric fuckload of shit which makes this game heavily worthy of getting invested in. It's interesting, it's engaging, it's got a ton of good players, it had a good environment where people were being lighthearted, and yet serious enough to have reasonably strong scumhunting.
is there something about the idea that someone could have a different interpretation of an interesting game that you find unbelievable? i think it's apparent from my posts that we don't share the same opinion on this matter. so do you believe that it's impossible that someone could
not
have this opinion? otherwise, i think the only thing you could say would be "you would find this game interesting if you were town", in which case i would be very interested in what justification you came up for that.
sitewide have shown that you're active elsewhere far, far more than here.

A lack of interest, right now, in this game, unwarranted, randomly,
compared to sitewide having plenty of interest
that was a (quite justifiable) one-time affair, and i'll appreciate you to not misrepresent it as being continuous. this is quite an easy thing to lie about from your end and not so easy a thing to verify from a reader's end.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

i don't think nsg is scum

-sky
Infectious stealth hydra

We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:12 pm

In post 1838, Trojan Horses wrote:i don't think nsg is scum

-sky
she is with mastina!!!!!
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:12 pm

In post 1825, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1784, We are not helping wrote:
In post 1775, RadiantCowbells wrote:bitmap you mastina vecna
Then maybe NSG shouldn't literally dip for 2 days, ignore this game, and post excessively in other games she's in. Especially when a bunch of players in this game played in Team Mafia.

-bitmap
as far as i am aware one head of trojan horses (as well as RC, based on something he said) knows why i was posting in another game and not this one. if i could say why i was posting in the only other game i am in right now and not this one, i am certain that you and anyone else would agree. i believe that is the extent of how much i can elaborate.

Ok, this is a good enough explanation for me. However, I hope you realize why I'm not really a big fan of your slot at the very least after playing with you in Team Mafia.

If you're town, you're free to ask for help or have someone answer any questions you have.

-bitmap
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

I'll also state that I'm not going after an NSG lynch, or "tunnelling" her. I'm not sure about her slot, I'm just engaging.
Infectious stealth hydra

We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:13 pm

In post 1841, Trojan Horses wrote:I'll also state that I'm not going after an NSG lynch, or "tunnelling" her. I'm not sure about her slot, I'm just engaging.
this is too nuanced for my brain to handle.

I need drama to function.

u should call someone fat

~fire
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:13 pm

sorry if my reaction here is excessive but this is really yikes

like mastina being scum doesnt really make this okay
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 1842, We are not helping wrote:this is too nuanced for my brain to handle.

I need drama to function.

u should call someone fat
u smell

That's better? ;)
Infectious stealth hydra

We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:15 pm

@RC stop playing defense for nsg and let her defend herself then? she is a big girl.

@Trojan WELL I JUST DID 6 MILES TODAY!!!!!

~fire
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by SirCakez »

This is getting really overblown
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:16 pm

how is everyone else today btw? I am in such a good mood because of doing exercise.
best mood for last week and half.

~fire
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1806, RadiantCowbells wrote:actually
you were pretty content to lurk your ass off back when town wasnt really doing anything
Oh really.
Spoiler: Where was this alleged lurking then
In post 148, mastina wrote:On that note, to get the ball rolling, updated readslist:
We are not helping
gobbledygook
BBMolla
jjh
SirCakez
DrDolittle

Elmo teh AzN

Baezu

Amrun
Shuichi Saihara

northsidegal
Trojan Horses
Jormungand
Lie Ren
Wonderwall

Bernadetta
RadiantCowbells

100% locktown, strong town, weak town, nulltown, null, scum.

For mental reference, the half I can vote is,
gobbledygook
BBMolla
jjh
DrDolittle

Elmo teh AzN

Amrun

northsidegal
Wonderwall

...Which is easy enough, poe,
nsg + Wonderwall
are the scumteam on my half.
VOTE: Wonderwall.
In post 149, mastina wrote:And yes--legit do think our half is mostly really just that easy.
Turkey here is immediately, very obviously town here.
BBMolla is just town here.
jjh is almost assuredly town--even if not, he can't keep up the obvtownness he's radiating now indefinitely.
And I'm pretty sure that this is DDL as town.

And I think Elmo is probably town, so.

Three slots, for two scum. Could be any combination of the three, but my instant gutlock reaction educated guestimate is
nsg+Wonderwall
, sooooo.
In post 152, mastina wrote:
In post 150, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mastina if you try to call NSG scum when I am not calling her scum thats going to go very badly
Hey she's not a scumread, she's just not a townread in a game where I have a townread on 5/8 of the slots in my game where via poe there's only three possible scum slots which she happens to be among.
In post 167, mastina wrote:I stated a scumread on you and put nsg at near the bottom of my readslist
In post 153, Trojan Horses wrote:Down to blindly sheep Mastina. Mastina, who should I vote for?
Bernadetta, obv.
In post 172, mastina wrote:
In post 170, Trojan Horses wrote:This game feels too easy, actually :(
It does, actually. I legit feel the game's been close to solved in less than eight pages.

It's obviously not fully fully solved, but like. I feel like we're just waiting for people to show up and all agree on what's already obvious right now, and then to refine, hone in, on perfection so to speak, closer to the time when we need to.
In post 177, mastina wrote:
In post 175, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that if you're claiming that you have reads this certain 7 pages in there's something really wrong with your thinking process.
There's a difference between having reads this certain in 7 pages in any given game, in general, generically...

...And having reads this certain in 7 pages in
this specific
game.

In this specific game, fuck yes, I feel that there's very damn good reads to be had off of 7 pages, reads that for D1 are exceptionally good--not perfect reads, of course, because it's D1, but right now I feel like we have better reads available from 7 pages, than most games have by the last day of D1 when there's less than 24 hours until deadline.

And frankly if you don't think these 7 pages contain enough information to get us a very damn good head start on solving the game, then there's something really wrong with
your
thinking process.

Do I think I have perfect reads or that perfect reads are possible right now?

Of course not!

Do I think we have enough information to,
for D1
, have a DAMN good starter solve?
Yes, yes I do.
In post 296, mastina wrote:
In post 269, We are not helping wrote:I'm not a big fan of mastina going straight towards both our paragons combined with this when they barely posted any content.
In post 280, We are not helping wrote:They haven't even done anything.
NSG
barely posted and RC is just doing RC stuff.
Precisely. It is specifically because they have barely posted any content, as paragons. That, plus gut on thinking how they'd approach as scum.
In post 287, DrDolittle wrote:can someone tell me what to do thanks
Vote Wonderwall. :]
In post 406, mastina wrote:Also now I legit am thinking nsg might just actually be scum here since her content has looked less than stellar.
In post 415, mastina wrote:
In post 373, gobbledygook wrote:{Elmo, BBmolla} good scum core for Christmas?
Noooooo, not even remotely close. Molla's town here and Elmo's entrance into the game radiated town to me--not enough to locktown Elmo, but enough where she's not someone who I'd want to try and lynch on D1 barring an extreme shift. {
nsg
, Wonderwall, Amrun} are a much much much better grouping.
In post 503, mastina wrote:
In post 467, northsidegal wrote:i'm going to make a prediction – if we don't win this game within the first few days, we are certainly going to lose.
I mean, I feel like the game is close to solved right now. With it close to solved, right now, later content will only be muddying up the waters, making things more murky, less clear, than they are now, so like. Easy prediction to make there.
In post 637, mastina wrote:
In post 626, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm fine with everyone starting the game by townreading active people but I'm not convinced jormun lie Amrun Elmo is 4 scum right now
Sure isn't!
May I present to you the alternative pool of,

{Jormun, Shuichi, RadiantCowbells, Bernadetta}, {Amrun,
northsidegal
, Wonderwall}?

Now
that
grouping sure looks like it contains the four scum. I realize it's not exactly four names, two names in two games, that I've got seven total which is two too many in one game, one too many in the other, three too many in total, butstill, I like my pool a lot more.
In post 1177, mastina wrote:
In post 737, gobbledygook wrote:I do agree with the statement that if Mastina is scum vs an NSG AND RC town team her MO has to be to corral people who support her and shade RC/NSG in order to have any chance.
Mate I don't shade. Period. If I think someone is scum, I will call them scum. If I am scum, then I fake this process. (Well, when I so choose. I usually am just...not bothering to do so as scum these days because I've been finding I simply don't need to. No, really. Legit serious, these days as scum I've found I don't even need to give scumreads, and I still get away with a surprisingly large amount of shit.)

There is value to be had in paragons being alive, if they are town--but they wouldn't be paragons if they were rattled, if they were shaken, by an incorrect scumread on their slot. They wouldn't be paragons if someone incorrectly scumreading them threw them off their beat, threw them off their kilter, kept them from putting in a paragon-level performance.

And there is value to be had in paragons being alive, if they are town--but if they
aren't
town, then why the fuck would I fear pushing scum just off of the value of "what if they're town", given the above? Given that being erroneously scumread shouldn't rattle, shouldn't shake, a paragon winner, there's no reason not to state a scumread on one.
In post 1181, mastina wrote:
In post 783, RadiantCowbells wrote:NSG is just scum and everyone should know that by now
But it feels like cheating for that to be half of our win condition so let's leave her alive
I mean, my reads are clear enough with her as one of the poe scum.

So like.

Ya won't hear me arguing otherwise.
In post 1185, mastina wrote:
In post 883, RadiantCowbells wrote:but it seems like Christmas starting townblock is something like
Bbmolla, Gobbles, NSG
The inclusion of nsg is laughable but like. It should be painfully obvious that Turkey and Molla are both town. This is not groundbreaking news.
In post 1201, mastina wrote:
In post 1199, mastina wrote:
In post 1139, Lie Ren wrote:I sense that they're not interacting with each other in good faith, in a way that feels like scum partners currently.
I honestly don't see what there'd be to interact with so far. jjh is doing his own thing, I'm doing my own, I see him as town, we might have similar outlooks on the game, but like. I don't feel a need to ask him to sheep me--but that's not a trait unique to jjh; I'm not asking
anyone
to sheep me because I feel like people will come around on their own.
To reiterate--with it clear jjh is town, with it clear Molla is town, with it clear Turkey is town, and with me knowing I am town, the game has almost a lock-solve just by those names alone.

You only need one town in {Elmo, DDL,
NSG
, Amrun, Wonderwall} to have an insurmountable poe.
I see Elmo as town and have DDL as town, which're admittedly not universal, but like. Only need one read to become more widespread for the game to be lock upon lock.

And right now we have good spots to vote, so like.
I don't feel the need to push further than that.
In post 1293, mastina wrote:
In post 1262, BBmolla wrote:nsg when you're done lurking lemme know what your reads are for Christmas
(nsg won't be doing this because she's probably scum.)
In post 1294, mastina wrote:
In post 1281, BBmolla wrote:that's how I learned about NSG's distaste for scum
Yeah and nsg's lack of investment here doesn't seem like distaste for her role's alignment...

...Why?
In post 1345, mastina wrote:
In post 1324, SirCakez wrote:Jormun's absence today is incriminating
Agreed, but would say that's far from the only slot with this.
In post 1364, mastina wrote:Oh there should be an extra quote in there.
In post 1363, mastina wrote:
In post 1349, northsidegal wrote:i don't have time right now to post but i will as soon as i wake up.
In post 1350, Amrun wrote:I suck im so sorry... I’ve been very stressed in real life and been responding by avoiding unnecessary responsibilities outside of it but that’s not right of me and I suck etc.
I will sort this today.
In post 1359, Wonderwalll wrote:Will catch up with ali and be around later
-wall
Gee I wonder who could possibly be the scum in this game.
In post 1381, mastina wrote:
In post 1365, BBmolla wrote:yes three scum in a two scum game
Yes I realize all three aren't scum. But there's no world in which all three are town. And quite a few where 2/3 are scum.
Where is this alleged lack of pushing, RC?
I have pushed nsg almost every single fucking time I've been here.
And these are just the quotes pertinent to my push on nsg.
If you want to see pushes on Wonderwall and others, it's much much longer of a list.

So I repeat.

Where's the alleged lurking?
Where's the alleged lack of pushing?
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:17 pm

Okay, maybe RC is right about mastina. I'm just glad I got more clarity from NSG and that she is posting more.

-bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”