Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 222, farside wrote:@abr: not sure if you missed what my issue was. If there is no way to know who has access to the neighborhood, how do you know if every player posted is in the pt or not.
If you don't announce your presence in the hood, you are playing anti-town, so if there's a role that finds out a player has private chat and they aren't in any known hoods, we should lynch them.
In post 267, Almost50 wrote:
In post 152, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If people weren't in a hood, they would be more interested in Drixx who claimed he was in one.
TBH, I almost commented on it, and now that you mention another hood I am even more intrigued because I am not in either (nor am I in any other hood/PT). But you know what the problem is? The problem is I have stayed "hidden" while I was in a hood at least 3 times before (once as scum and twice as town), so I don't think anyone would believe me here (and especially the one pictured below, as he was in two of these 3 games).

In short, I hereby claim that I am in no hoods/PTs. Take it as you will.
We are told there are 3 hoods:

1) Mine
2) Drixx's
3) Morning Tweet's

3 have claimed not to be in a hood: A50, BBmolla, Xtoxm.
In post 316, Drixx wrote:
In post 315, Battle Mage wrote:at this stage we may as well just claim who is in what hood. can designated hood champions please list the people they think are in their hoods and someone can keep a tally.
Vetoed.
Drixx is right here, BM.
In post 318, momo wrote:
In post 316, Drixx wrote:
In post 315, Battle Mage wrote:at this stage we may as well just claim who is in what hood. can designated hood champions please list the people they think are in their hoods and someone can keep a tally.
Vetoed.
I agree. Hood champions please list the NUMBER OF PEOPLE in your hood. This way, we can have informed discussion about the number of scum in each hood.
I agree. No one else has announced their presence in my hood so we are 4 in mine.
In post 55, Xtoxm wrote:also some uncools tho
Who are the uncools?

@BBmolla: I already started scumhunting before the setup spec, and I'm narrating my deductions in real time. I've so far correctly deduced that there was a third PT outside of mine and Drixx's. That's because I'm paying attention to the game. There are others who haven't made a single post yet.

@Mod: Pine and Vault Dweller haven't posted yet.

Solid townreads: Drixx, Morning Tweet
Townreads: BM, Hectic, momo
People I don't want to lynch Day 1: Farside, A50
Scumreads: Guilty Lion, Vecna, Xtoxm, BBmolla

VOTE: Guilty Lion
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:14 am

Post by momo »

In post 325, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Guilty Lion
Nice post overall (glad to see someone agrees with my logic about needing to know the number of people in each hood) but why vote GL? You didn't say.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:15 am

Post by SirCakez »

It has not been 48 hours since game start so I am not prodding anyone yet.
VaultDweller has made one post.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:21 am

In post 326, momo wrote:
In post 325, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Guilty Lion
Nice post overall (glad to see someone agrees with my logic about needing to know the number of people in each hood) but why vote GL? You didn't say.
His reads seem phoned in. Why is GeorgeBailey a solid D1 townread? It doesn't make sense.
In post 309, GuiltyLion wrote:I am feeling Battle Mage, GeorgeBailey, pisskop, momo, BBMolla as some solid D1 townreads.
In post 327, SirCakez wrote:
It has not been 48 hours since game start so I am not prodding anyone yet.
VaultDweller has made one post.
We are 46 hours in, and:
In post 2, SirCakez wrote:I will not accept prod dodges.
In post 136, VaultDweller wrote:I'm here. Will start playing on Monday
Does this count as a prod dodge?

I'd like to see what he has to say tomorrow when he comes back. I need a full picture to develop a functioning theory.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:33 am

If you're a townie, you see Drixx open up about not knowing the player list in his PT on page 1, and you're not in any hood yourself and not curious at all about his post to comment on it...I find that suspicious.
In post 325, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scumreads: Guilty Lion, Vecna, Xtoxm, BBmolla
In post 325, Albert B. Rampage wrote:3 have claimed not to be in a hood: A50, BBmolla, Xtoxm,
Guilty Lion
For sure there's scum outside the PTs. Probably 1 scum in each PT and 2 outside of it if there are 3 PTs. Statistically, our best bet is to lynch inside [A50, BBmolla, Xtoxm, Guilty Lion] today.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Blake Belladonna »

You're overanalyzing, Albert B. Rampage.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 321, Drixx wrote:
In post 308, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 306, BBmolla wrote:Why are wagoning battle mage?
I can explain the drixx one - it's cause he thought I posted a legit reads list with myself ranked somewhere in the middle. :lol: :facepalm:
See it's interesting ... it's very difficult for scum to avoid taking swipes like this. Dishonest is dishonest though, and you got VOTED by me for doing something else. The fact that you want people to think differently is telling. It's like you want them to overlook the actual thing that made me vote you. You actually read Momo's #184 and then quoted it and decided it was
sound
reasoning to vote for someone.
In post 317, Vecna wrote:Yeah, Drixx not looking at the front page whether it was just a copy of the playerlist is kinda.....yikes
Vecna gets scum points for trying to help momo sell that bullshit.
In post 319, momo wrote:
In post 317, Vecna wrote:Yeah, Drixx not looking at the front page whether it was just a copy of the playerlist is kinda.....yikes
Ninja'd me here on my last post but this completely.
And oh look ... momo
ALSO
wants to perpetuate a lie.
I wrote it before momo

Another baddy point for you
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:40 am

Post by SirCakez »

I will let him get away with it as sometimes people just can't post on weekends. MagnaOfIllusion used to be on permanent weekend V/LA, for example.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 323, Drixx wrote:EBWOP: Vecna gets scum points for helping BATTLE MAGE sell his bullshit. Momo was involved but not the direct purveyor of said stinky load. He also tried to sell it to you though. Unless you like carts full of bullshit, maybe you should wonder why those three are trying to sell you one.
What?

Someone posts a readslist.

Battle mage OBVIOUSLY ridicules said person by copying the player list in reaction

You come and try to paint it as scummy what battle mage does, and then attack the people that point out you just did a whoosh?

VOTE: Drixx
farside
farside
Goon
farside
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:42 am

Post by farside »

In post 314, pisskop wrote:
In post 312, farside wrote:I'm doing something different and making notes on a pad with this game.
I used to make notes via Excel. Works well,and improved the quality of my content, but became a chore at some point. I look forward to seeing how this works for you!
I tried it on the computer a few time bit i got lazy with switching screens. I hope this works better.
In post 323, Drixx wrote:EBWOP: Vecna gets scum points for helping BATTLE MAGE sell his bullshit. Momo was involved but not the direct purveyor of said stinky load. He also tried to sell it to you though. Unless you like carts full of bullshit, maybe you should wonder why those three are trying to sell you one.
That is some mountain you created there.

@abr: why is xtoxm a scum read? I only agree with you verna scum read.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:44 am

In post 330, Blake Belladonna wrote:You're overanalyzing, Albert B. Rampage.
The name of the game is analysis, I'm just doing it well, and I'm consistent.
In post 152, Albert B. Rampage wrote:2) It's safe for someone to claim not to be in a PT, although they might be lying about it and we don't have the means to verify.
3) If you're in a PT, you should announce your presence to the PT participants. Otherwise, you are damaging town cohesion and would therefore most likely be scum.
1) If you have 3 PTs, the odds are that you have 1 scum in each and 2 off of it.
2) People who claim not to be in a PT can lie with no repercussions as there's no guarantee of any PT investigative in this game.
3) People who hide from their PT are scummy.
In post 334, farside wrote:@abr: why is xtoxm a scum read? I only agree with you verna scum read.
I've made my decision. I will lynch one of [BBmolla, Xtoxm, Guilty Lion] today. This is our highest chance of success.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I am inclined to believe Dany is town for the comment, but I'd like to hear more about it from him regardless.

Is anyone going to respond to Drixx's point about Battle hopping onto momo's "case" on me? Or are we just gonna keep talking about the joke readslist?

@ABR Be a bit careful, I feel it's likely theres at least one neighbourhood that is just town. But still, I'm sure the majority of them contain a scum ya
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 333, Vecna wrote:
What?

Battle mage OBVIOUSLY ridicules said person by copying the player list in reaction

You come and try to paint it as scummy what battle mage does, and then attack the people that point out you just did a whoosh?

And Vecna pulls a KM and pretends to misunderstand and scum read for his failure to understand. I haven't exactly laid down any dissertations yet. Short easy to digest posts. Vecna already got called for helping reinforce the bullshit claim that I voted BM for the reads list, which I already pointed out was a BS misrep and what does Vecna do? He nitpicks a post that I did an EBWOP for because I typed "momo" instead of "Battlemage" and tries to pretend he actually believes I made a temporal order mistake and ... then proceeds to try to sell you all the bullshit claim, again, that my vote came as a result of one thing when it clearly happened in response to something else.

So ... who benefits from obfuscating really clear things in mafia games?

I'm like 99.9% of the way to swapping my vote to Vecna at this point. Either too lazy to actually read short posts or scum. There's literally no other possibility space now.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:13 am

In post 337, Drixx wrote:I'm like 99.9% of the way to swapping my vote to Vecna at this point.
You should. BM is town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:14 am

How many players are in your PT?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 339, Albert B. Rampage wrote:How many players are in your PT?
Don't know ... we didn't get a roster. Seven players and the mod have posted so far.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:15 am

And MT?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:16 am

Post by pisskop »

Geezus 7 people?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
farside
farside
Goon
farside
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:16 am

Post by farside »

In post 335, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 330, Blake Belladonna wrote:You're overanalyzing, Albert B. Rampage.
The name of the game is analysis, I'm just doing it well, and I'm consistent.
In post 152, Albert B. Rampage wrote:2) It's safe for someone to claim not to be in a PT, although they might be lying about it and we don't have the means to verify.
3) If you're in a PT, you should announce your presence to the PT participants. Otherwise, you are damaging town cohesion and would therefore most likely be scum.
1) If you have 3 PTs, the odds are that you have 1 scum in each and 2 off of it.
2) People who claim not to be in a PT can lie with no repercussions as there's no guarantee of any PT investigative in this game.
3) People who hide from their PT are scummy.
In post 334, farside wrote:@abr: why is xtoxm a scum read? I only agree with you verna scum read.
I've made my decision. I will lynch one of [BBmolla, Xtoxm, Guilty Lion] today. This is our highest chance of success.
If that list is based on those that have claimed not to be part of a PT.....don't you think everyone should post if there are part of one or not first?
In post 336, Morning Tweet wrote:I am inclined to believe Dany is town for the comment, but I'd like to hear more about it from him regardless.

Is anyone going to respond to Drixx's point about Battle hopping onto momo's "case" on me? Or are we just gonna keep talking about the joke readslist?

@ABR Be a bit careful, I feel it's likely theres at least one neighbourhood that is just town. But still, I'm sure the majority of them contain a scum ya
My read on BM is more about old meta. He seems really nice and I recall he used to be a bit of a jerk to play with. I feel the need to get into a shower because it makes me feel icky, but I'm waiting to see maybe he's just changed as far as play style goes.
He could be buddying up to other players as scum as far as how he followed mono.....I just expect better from him in general as a player if that makes any sense.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 325, Albert B. Rampage wrote:3 have claimed not to be in a hood: A50, BBmolla, Xtoxm.
I dont have a hood.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:17 am

Post by pisskop »

with a 7p hood, we might have 2 or more scum in a hood
farside
farside
Goon
farside
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:19 am

Post by farside »

In post 337, Drixx wrote:
What?

And Vecna pulls a KM and pretends to misunderstand and scum read for his failure to understand. I haven't exactly laid down any dissertations yet. Short easy to digest posts. Vecna already got called for helping reinforce the bullshit claim that I voted BM for the reads list, which I already pointed out was a BS misrep and what does Vecna do? He nitpicks a post that I did an EBWOP for because I typed "momo" instead of "Battlemage" and tries to pretend he actually believes I made a temporal order mistake and ... then proceeds to try to sell you all the bullshit claim, again, that my vote came as a result of one thing when it clearly happened in response to something else.

I'm like 99.9% of the way to swapping my vote to Vecna at this point. Either too lazy to actually read short posts or scum. There's literally no other possibility space now.
I'd be down for a Vecna wagon.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Vecna »

What?

And here comes strike two from Battle Mage. An even worse blank ordered list, and done (again) as a response to someone else doing it first. This is really bad "monkey see/monkey do" play.

I never talked about your vote. I talked about you missing the fact battle mage made a joke and you thought he was making an actual reads list "in response to someone else doing it"
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 346, farside wrote:
What?

I'd be down for a Vecna wagon.
So, are you waiting for someone else to do it first?

Permission?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:27 am

Post by SirCakez »

Last edited by SirCakez on Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”