Mini Normal 2128: Normal Mafia - Game Over!

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 978, bob3141 wrote:
In post 970, bob3141 wrote:
In post 963, mavsfan41 wrote:I think you guys are prob right on Bambi. As for the final one, prob Geraintm.

@bob4131: you should vote bob3141
Why do you think they are right? Key word you

And why do you agree when the play you are hard pushing as scum has them as his scum reads?
In post 979, bob3141 wrote:
In post 967, bob3141 wrote:Also mav if you are town. Then if you were to get my lynch and with the resulting town flip. Who would you think you had been wrong about?

If you are town then who do you think those voting for you are wrong about?
In post 980, bob3141 wrote:Also mav why do you suddenly think it could be germa and bambi when only a few days ago on 17th the you said

"@bob3141: again, with the black and white on Bambi. I’m unsure of Bambi like I’m unsure on Allomancer and Geraintm. I feel as though they could all be considered to be low posting/lurking right now. And have done little since day 2. "

in post
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Allomancer »

After producing the aforementioned spreadsheet, I have realized that the team cannot be mavs+gerain. Mavs wouldn't be partnered with dany or bob, and gerain wouldn't be partnered with mala or Trollie. CSF is my only strong townread, so they wouldn't be partnered with her.
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Allomancer »

^ and of course, we've established mavs+gerain+bambi is probably not the scumteam
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Allomancer »

mavs+bambi can't be scumteam either, because mavs wouldn't be partnered with dany or bob, Bambi wouldn't be partnered with bob either, and it wouldn't be the two of them plus trollie, mala, or gerain.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Allomancer »

Okay I have identified 5 likely scumteams. Others are possible, but not as likely.

Mala+Bambi+Trollie
Mala+Bambi+Dany
Trollie+bob+Dany
Trollie+bob+Mala
mavs+Trollie+Mala

Mala and Trollie are each in 4 of these. Given that I lean slightly more scum on Trollie than on Mala, VOTE: Trollie
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:29 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Spoiler:
In post 994, TheTrollie wrote:Allo - I completely agree with you here. I still feel like you might have caught scum in mavs, but here is my concern. I believe scum is in this group:

- mavs
- gerain
- bambi
- Mala
- iDanny

But I cannot figure out based on the interactions of those three players where the logical team is.

Deeper dive (I'll have to go through and re-read for clarity later but this is just what went down from my memory):

- iD pushes me to re-assess my mavs read, I bite
- I vote Mavs, and post my believe if a mavs/gerain/bambi team
- Mavs AGREES with my assessment, but subs out himself for bob (i.e. mavs believes scum = bob/bambi/gerain) *this is where my reads started to get fucked up. If mavs is scum (which I still believe(d) to be true), suggesting that his reads are also bambi/gerain is a mindfuck...hard to decifer what that means about bambi/gerain if mavs is lynched and does flip scum - couldn't imagine both of {Bambi/Gerain} would be his partners

- Then MALA (note - also on the list above/a slot i've never given up on thinking could be scum) ALSO AGREES with my reads. What's scummy about her post though is that she says, of MY reads, that if one of the three of {mavs/bambi/gerain} is scum, it probably is that I (TROLLIE) am scum. I was literally just reconing with the idea that scum-mavs would buddy with me against both of his scum-partners, and now MALA is suggesting that she thinks I am bussing both of my partners. Don't like that one bit.

- then, iDanny jumps on this to call me scum for changing my mind on mavs, when I literally only changed my mind on mavs BECAUSE OF MY BACK-AND-FORTH WITH IDANNY.

- then Gerain posts a wall on me but whatever...I don't agree with his case but he doesn't loop anyone else in so I'm less concerned with that.

So now I'm reconning with what to do with the layering on of all of these "scumreads" by people who are on my scumlist - it's really hard to figure out where the overlapping reads are bussing/buddying and where they are genuine.

And then after I'm through thinking about all of that, I have to return to the fact that iDanny was the first on the mavs wagon today, and other than him, no one on my possible scum list has touched that wagon...so I really think that is a good call - but then i have to recon with these mindfucks posts to figure it all out

It might feel like that's what happened but all that you said is 'I dig it and' and 'I'm sorry for not seeing it earlier - Mavs is def scum.' so from my point of view it seems like your just chasing wagons and didn't want to be on the bambi wagon. Looking back thought my theory doesn't make much sense unless it's specifically a [bob,bambi,trollie] team.
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:56 am

Post by TheTrollie »

In post 996, Allomancer wrote:- Then MALA (note - also on the list above/a slot i've never given up on thinking could be scum) ALSO AGREES with my reads. What's scummy about her post though is that she says, of MY reads, that if one of the three of {mavs/bambi/gerain} is scum, it probably is that I (TROLLIE) am scum. I was literally just reconing with the idea that scum-mavs would buddy with me against both of his scum-partners, and now MALA is suggesting that she thinks I am bussing both of my partners. Don't like that one bit.

Mala said if one of them is town, you're scum, not if one of them is scum. Also she didn't say that the other two would be your buddies. It's possible she meant that if one of them is town, another or both of the others would also be town. As such, I'm not willing to scumread her off that interaction. In any case, you're right that it's probably not you with two of the people in that list. However, I think it could be you, one of the people listed, and someone else.
This was a typo - i meant that mala said that if one of them were town. But, I think your analysis is misreading, let me find that post again.

(also i have questions about this spreadsheet but we'll get there in a second)
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:02 am

Post by TheTrollie »

In post 972, Malakittens wrote:
In post 960, Allomancer wrote:
In post 957, TheTrollie wrote:gerain/mavs/bambi prob
I find myself starting to agree with this more and more.
I’d be down for this.

Although I’m leaning trollie if one of these reads are town though
I guess allo, you are technically right..

But i don't like the idea that if ANY ONE of someone's reads are town it means that person is scum. and because of that I assume Mala meant she thinks I can fit in this group.

Note she quotes your post allo, not my original one - I think it could have slipped her mind that I was the one to post it and she was just trying to get in on me. Has mala like, ever, called me scum before this?

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:12 am

Post by TheTrollie »

i dont like any of those scumteams since there is only 1 that doesn't include me and i'm not totally convinced that team makes sense (mala/bambi/idanny)

Why can't it be mala/mavs/idanny or mala/bambi/mavs?

I think the idanny vote on mavs today could be bussing. That said, I do agree with Allo's assessment of idanny and I think idannys post above about my case on him is good. just fyi - what happened is that I hadn't really thought of mavs-scum bc i had a gut townread on him early D1, i was hoping danny or allo might explain away the gut read with some good case, but when it was clear I wasn't going to be getting that ("reread the game and youll get it") I did reread the game and really do now see mavs-scum + i HATE that his defense has just been to say "vote bob" - that is why i switched my vote onto mavs.

Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Allomancer »

I don't see mavs and danny both being scum together, and I said why in 996. I said it couldn't be mala+bambi+mavs based on mala agreeing with your 957, assuming it doesn't make sense for scum to try and bus both of their partners. However, now that I look back, the "I'm leaning trollie if one of these are town" does cast doubt. Given that she's voting gerain, it's very possible she planned on lynching gerain, and then pivoting to you rather than lynching the other two. So I guess mala+bambi+mavs could very well be a possibility.

I mainly came up with these teams based on interactions that I thought looked like two scum and then looking at who they could be paired with. The first two scumteams came from Bambi/Mala interactions and the second two came from Trollie/Bob interactions. I'm not actually sure why I put the last scumteam in, to be quite honest. I just thought mavs was scummy enough that he deserved to be a suspect and I constructed the only one that made sense with him in it.

Now that Mala+bambi+mavs is on the table, however, I take back what I said about it can't be mavs+bambi. That's another scumteam to suspect based off of Bambi/mavs interaction.

So the new list:

Mala+Bambi+Trollie
Mala+Bambi+Dany
Trollie+bob+Dany
Trollie+bob+Mala
Mala+Bambi+mavs
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Allomancer »

This means that Mala is in the most possible teams. The last team is actually the most likely as well, given both the Bambi+mavs and the Mala+Bambi interactions. I was certainly wrong to write it off.

VOTE: Malakittens
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

One thing i keep coming back to when trying to read the mav slot is that he is being ever so selective in which questions he answered. Ignoring other entirely

On teh 20th he answered that he thought teh otehr 2 scum were germa and bambi. But didnt answer why nor how his read changed from the 17th where he said he wasnt sure on them.

Nor answer how bambi and germa voting me fit in with his scum read of me.

And not who he think would be scum instead of me. Should he actualy get my lynch with the inevitable town flip that would occur.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:36 am

Post by bob3141 »

if he was town i would of thought he would either tired to answer them.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:38 am

Post by bob3141 »

or answer them in a way where he tries to come up with case against me that matches.

But he just avoids them and i cant see the town motivation in that. Only scum wants to avoid giving more info as it pens them in.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:40 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 1010, Allomancer wrote:This means that Mala is in the most possible teams. The last team is actually the most likely as well, given both the Bambi+mavs and the Mala+Bambi interactions. I was certainly wrong to write it off.

Good enough for me!

Vote: malakittens
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:44 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 120, Skellen wrote:bob vs MT is so... bob.

I think I understand the reasoning behind the wagon, I am just not sure I feel it. Him nitpicking on a certain detail in an awkward manner is nothing out of the ordinary for him. So are you guys assuming bob is scum struggling to get into this game with his push on MT? Why does he go this route?

Also @MT:
Why the hesitation to vote bob and only then when the wagon gains movement initiated by others?
In post 223, Skellen wrote:Caught up. I am now leaning more town on Allo. I still feel iffy about his beginning behaviour but going by his explanations about his stance on bob/MT as his treatment of his developing read on bob I feel I can get a grasp on his personality, which adds up with what he was trying to explain to me and how he ultimately acted so far imo. It also feels like an honest attempt to figure bob out. UNVOTE: Allomancer

Regarding bob I can understand what Cat pointed out, but my problem is that I don't really see the scum motivation in the execution of his "tunnel" on MT. It's admittedly mostly subjective bias, because his 1v1s are frustrating to read, but he is smart and pretty self-aware and I would assume he would know as scum when to back off as it became clear that no one really digs his suspicion on MT. It only pushed him into the center of attraction and going by the early game state there wasn't even a need to do that, because there was already Dany/MT going on. Waiting for his input outside of his 1v1 though for a firmer read as I think he is easier to read when he is not involved in one of those.
In post 1014, mavsfan41 wrote:
In post 1010, Allomancer wrote:This means that Mala is in the most possible teams. The last team is actually the most likely as well, given both the Bambi+mavs and the Mala+Bambi interactions. I was certainly wrong to write it off.

Good enough for me!

VOTE: Mav

Mav malakittens is not in scum list.

You listed bob, germa and bambi

Now yourall a sudden happy with malakittens
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:44 am

Post by bob3141 »

quote 120 and 223 was meant to be part os something else lol
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

I can not see scum skellen making either posts 120 and 223.

Skellen through out her time in this game just feels liek how she was in mola mafia
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

Oh and you seem to agree with allomancer.

YET, the only scum teasm he has mala in excludes me.

A player who you have been pushing all of day 3.
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Allomancer »

Good enough for me!

This is certainly an odd response to a post in which I'm suggesting mavs is likely scum as well. I feel like no matter what Mala flips I want to lynch mavs next based off of this.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:20 am

Post by TheTrollie »

I agree with you there Allo (that mavs should be now/next)

but bob brings up a good point, there were wagons to join other than mala earlier, but Mavs was TOTALLY UNWILLING to vote for any of them. I asked him to switch his vote somewhere and then maybe i'd join him several times, and he was like "nah its bob"

why now is he cool with a switch? esp when he said he thought it was {bob, gerain, bambi}?

Need to figure out the answer to that question but i do like a mala wagon.

i mean, an explanation for the above could be that mavs is actually town. I don't think scum-mavs hops on the {gerain/bambi} push just to hop off? idfk. mavs is very hard to read right now in terms of where his thinking is whether town or scum

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:23 am

Post by TheTrollie »

In post 1009, Allomancer wrote: So the new list:

Mala+Bambi+Trollie
Mala+Bambi+Dany
Trollie+bob+Dany
Trollie+bob+Mala
Mala+Bambi+mavs
In post 1019, Allomancer wrote:

Good enough for me!

This is certainly an odd response to a post in which I'm suggesting mavs is likely scum as well. I feel like no matter what Mala flips I want to lynch mavs next based off of this.
Mavs is only on 1 of ur lists - 1 where Mala is scum. If you are putting so much faith in ur lists why are you suggesting we lynch mavs next?

Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Allomancer »

Just because those are the five most likely scumteams doesn't mean they're all equally likely. I now think the last one is by far the most likely.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Allomancer »

Also if Mala is town I have to completely reconsider everything anyway I think.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:28 am

Post by SirCakez »

Bump
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”