Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 923, nomnomnom wrote:I'd rather be honest and say that I have trouble reading most of the game rather than pretending to do and prodging and shit.
Just blergh skitter is voting me for a garbage reason kinda makes me want to vote there too now, couldn't we just have voted allo and went to day 2.
oh?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:42 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 910, Auro wrote:Nom definitely goes into the copbloc. Molla goes into the copbloc.
I'm ambivalent about Karnage. If you and Smart think so, you could swap him out for any of Skitter/GuiltyLion.
I wouldn't leash the cop to just two slots though, but the cop could assign a higher weight to Nom when they roll the die :D
I still prefer GL in the copbloc

- Smarter
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:44 am

In post 923, nomnomnom wrote:I'd rather be honest and say that I have trouble reading most of the game rather than pretending to do and prodging and shit.
Just blergh skitter is voting me for a garbage reason kinda makes me want to vote there too now, couldn't we just have voted allo and went to day 2.
nom, can you clarify whether you legitimately thought that was a slip or were just joking?

- Smarter
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:46 am

Also why did you vote Eve if you still prefer Allo lynch? The Eve wagon is gone I think

- Smarter
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:48 am

GL, what are your thoughts on Sausasaurus Rex right now? Still townreading him from tone?

It feels like everyone basically gave him a pass even though he's produced less content than Eve/Allo/molla

- Smarter
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:51 am

also apologies for being MIA in thread for a few days, work got a little crazy (internal audits.. scary shit)

I'm trying to catch up on the rest of the thread and will also try to read Auro/GL walls with no guarantee of success. Also I'll try to sort out my reads again because I'm basically starting from scratch with the disintegration of the Allo wagon. If anyone has any specific posts they want me to look at or questions or such, please lmk

- Smarter
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:55 am

In post 926, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 910, Auro wrote:Nom definitely goes into the copbloc. Molla goes into the copbloc.
I'm ambivalent about Karnage. If you and Smart think so, you could swap him out for any of Skitter/GuiltyLion.
I wouldn't leash the cop to just two slots though, but the cop could assign a higher weight to Nom when they roll the die :D
I still prefer GL in the copbloc

- Smarter
Oops I meant to say GL in the townbloc

But also this may change pending reread

- Smarter
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:02 am

Sausasaurus you have yet to respond to my and .

Also, what was your read on Allomancer when you voted him in ?

- Smarter
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:51 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 893, Karnage wrote:But that's not. The last "null" read was me saying I'd lynch allo over eve, not a change in my read
but if Allo was likely town per your then why would you lynch Allo at all?!

what I'm not understanding is how Allo graduated from "doesn't scream town but doesn't scream scum" to "likely town" but then reverted back to "doesn't scream town but doesn't scream scum". The evolution from null->town between and doesn't feel genuine as a result, especially since you're not really pushing any stronger scumreads
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:56 am

In post 845, BBmolla wrote:And I think pressuring nom has merit too
Molla, this is the first time you mention nom this game. Can you talk about your read on her before and after the allomancer wagon died?

- Smarter
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 901, skitter30 wrote:i'm kinda most skeptical of where she accused me of slipping because i really don't think there's any universe where she actually believes that
I agree with this, the slip accusation was really lazy/bad. So bad that I actually do kinda find myself questioning whether scum!nom would even post that, but in any case I really don't believe that she felt any conviction towards it being a real scum slip and that's absolutely worth pushing on.
In post 902, Karnage wrote:
In post 901, skitter30 wrote:i'm kinda most skeptical of where she accused me of slipping because i really don't think there's any universe where she actually believes that
I read it as being a joke
this is possibly worse still though, how could you see it as a joke? Like best case "totally checked out and disengaged town taking a potshot" maybe, but there's no 'joke' there?

I'm trying not to confbias myself in my Karnage/nom tunnel but
a) all these Karnage defenses of nom and
b) nom reverting from the really thoughtful/observant player of earlier this game

just seem to fit it so well from my POV? why are we entertaining the idea of lynching Allo/Eve at this point still? I'm fine with Allo in the copbloc, I don't feel Skit really needs to be in there anymore.

I think my dream rn is a Karnage lynch with nom/Allo/Molla/Saus off wagon, tho most importantly nom/Allo, happy to defer the Molla/Saus/other slots to whoever other people want to put there.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:12 pm

Isn't Allo better on-wagon?
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:12 pm

In post 936, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Isn't Allo better on-wagon?
- Smarter
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 929, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:GL, what are your thoughts on Sausasaurus Rex right now? Still townreading him from tone?

It feels like everyone basically gave him a pass even though he's produced less content than Eve/Allo/molla

- Smarter
yeah I'm not happy with the lack of content from Saus and I'd say he's a potential candidate for a scum!nom partner in a town!Karnage world. I still don't feel he's been really disingenuous while posting but like I said wrt Karnage as well, if Allo/Eve are both town then scum hasn't needed to push an agenda here and Saus fits that pattern as well
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 934, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 845, BBmolla wrote:And I think pressuring nom has merit too
Molla, this is the first time you mention nom this game. Can you talk about your read on her before and after the allomancer wagon died?

- Smarter
I misread Nom really bad in another game and now I don't know how to read her and that's about it
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 936, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Isn't Allo better on-wagon?
actually yeah I think my reasoning for wanting Allo off-wagon was wrong and doesn't need to be resolved via TA check. You right
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I think a hypocop d2 would be very beneficial this game btw
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I think nom is town for most recent posts
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Allomancer »

I'm worried under a hypocop mafia may be able to find the real TA too easily. If anyone hypoclaims a wrong result, mafia knows it's not them. If anyone changes a read on someone they had hypocopped, mafia knows it's not them. I think the TA should just breadcrumb instead.
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:04 pm

hey allomancer there's ~5 pages since your last post, any thoughts on content in those pages?

- Smarter
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:04 pm

our mod needs a prod :/ hopefully she's okay, looks like she hasn't posted onsite for a couple days

still rereading, I'm doing a post by post ISO thingy so this is gonna take a while

- Smarter
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:05 pm

In post 942, BBmolla wrote:I think nom is town for most recent posts
what about her recent posts seems town to you?

- Smarter
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 927, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
nom, can you clarify whether you legitimately thought that was a slip or were just joking?

- Smarter
It could be a legit slip that's why I pointed out.
I'm not 100% entertaining it as a legit slip, just pointing that out right now because slips become apparent in late game.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 924, Auro wrote:
In post 889, Auro wrote:I disagree with that evaluation. Many pushes are happening, the gamestate is progressing well.

Okay; let's take your current desired lynch, and assume they flip town. That's a gamestate progression. What now? Please tell me what this information would gain for you in terms of a solve.

I think Skitter and GuiltyLion both are town.
In post 890, Auro wrote:
In post 746, nomnomnom wrote: Because Eve is more scummy in tone and that has the tendency to make people think "scum" instantly.
She still could be scum ultimately speaking, in this gamestate. If I had a vig shot I'd shoot her right now.
I might compromise on Eve if needed today.
In post 853, nomnomnom wrote:VOTE: Eve
Also,
please explain the vote change to Eve
, given your earlier stance only listed her as a compromise.
What did Allo do that got you to move off
?
Sure, but can you answer these? Thanks. :P
I voted Eve because I am having some doubts on Allo's slot, and Eve is the next wagon that makes sense.
I know I said they were lynchbait earlier but that could easily be wrong, and I have no idea where I could take my vote. Like honestly I'm actually having some trouble seeing who is scum if both Allo and Eve are town here, and that usually indicates skitt scum.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

The thing is that if I vote skitt right now it's going to cause a 1v1 gamestate and I'm likely to lose the 1v1 and if we're both town that's a very bad gamestate to induce on purpose.
I'm just pondering things really, I'd go on a 1v1 if I was 1v1 convinced, but I am not.
UNVOTE:
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”