The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

@acryon, can you explain your progression on Allomancer? It seems like you're scumreading him in then flip flopping/unsure of him/nulltown (?) read in . Then you vote him in , and then in you seem to be pushing for the lynch to go through. Afterwards you jump off the wagon in and seem to be leaning town, but in more recent posts () you've said that Allo is still a lynchable slot for you. I'd like to hear what your thought process has been on this slot and also your current read.

- Smarter
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 990, skitter30 wrote:bbmolla who's scum?
One of Allo/Eve + a skilled scummer
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Auro »

^Yup, that is what I was feeling.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I don’t think we’ve ever agreed on anything Auro let’s celebrate
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Auro »

I was getting paranoid about you for agreeing on a lot of things, Molla :P
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:42 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1001, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:@acryon, can you explain your progression on Allomancer? It seems like you're scumreading him in then flip flopping/unsure of him/nulltown (?) read in . Then you vote him in , and then in you seem to be pushing for the lynch to go through. Afterwards you jump off the wagon in and seem to be leaning town, but in more recent posts () you've said that Allo is still a lynchable slot for you. I'd like to hear what your thought process has been on this slot and also your current read.

- Smarter
I was expecting to go back and actually see myself flip-flopping more (which is how it's felt for me with Allo), but honestly: it was clear I was unsure. One of my comments is about how he made a good post, and another about how its unlike scum to ignore things like Allo has. My main reason for preferring Eve over Allo in was because of WIFOMy stuff that felt like towntells that I referenced in 696. I voted because nom's reasoning of nobody townreading him was pretty dang compelling. Typically at least
someone
has reasons to townread a given player. was me going back through Allo's posts as a player in general and seeing some similarities in past games where they were town. I'm not big enough meta but it was enough to back my gut off. was a realization that we are getting tight on time, and Allo still would not be the worst we could do.
In post 1002, BBmolla wrote:
In post 990, skitter30 wrote:bbmolla who's scum?
One of Allo/Eve + a skilled scummer
Agreed. Also BBmolla is still town people.
In post 971, nomnomnom wrote:Okay but here I had a very easy way as scum not to get scumread and literally everyone in this game thought I was conftown for it.
There's no reason for me as scum to say I am confused here.
That would be true up until a few pages ago. Now you have some amount of heat on you so I don't think that holds up the same.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:48 am

Post by acryon »

@Individuals on wagons other than Eve/Allo:

I don't think we have time to make a smart decision outside of these two. Any other wagon is going to be rushed. It's day 1; I think it makes sense to go with one of the two prevailing wagons of the day, providing us all the associatives and reactions that go along with them being the most popular.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Auro »

My preference is to lynch Allomancer. Eve should definitely be in the cop bloc; if she does not unvote in the next 24 hours, I think we should just lynch Eve!

{Acryon, 1/0, Karnage, BBMolla, Rex, Allomancer} -> Lynch Wagon
{Nomnomnom, Skitter30, GuiltyLion, Auro, Eve} -> Cop bloc

I would be wary of swapping GL into the townbloc at this moment, even though I townread him.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:05 am

Post by Auro »

In post 1006, acryon wrote:That would be true up until a few pages ago. Now you have some amount of heat on you so I don't think that holds up the same.
I had this observation too, nearly - not just heat on her, but the game seemed to be diverting
away
from Allomancer and Eve; and we began deliberating over changing the bloc compositions.
As scum, Allo/Eve lynch with Nom in the townbloc would be very beneficial. Nom seemed to stay on the sidelines as other people had arguments and duked it out, refusing to give any opinion on them excusing herself as "unable to read walls". Sounds a little like she was planning here, as scum in a game not so long ago at the beginning of the game:

Subject: Micro 924 | Insect Religion | scum pt (cockroach)
nomnomnom wrote:Sounds good! I advise to take it slow day one because I imagine in this playerlist people are going to argue a lot. I think if we save that for like, day 2-3 and you actively push against me back and say "yeah she did it as scum before" this could work
I do not townread her "AtE" responses either. Nom also feels like a fine lynch today, to me.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:06 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1008, Auro wrote:My preference is to lynch Allomancer. Eve should definitely be in the cop bloc; if she does not unvote in the next 24 hours, I think we should just lynch Eve!

{Acryon, 1/0, Karnage, BBMolla, Rex, Allomancer} -> Lynch Wagon
{Nomnomnom, Skitter30, GuiltyLion, Auro, Eve} -> Cop bloc

I would be wary of swapping GL into the townbloc at this moment, even though I townread him.
I have no problem with that plan.

Pedit: I'm just not sure we can get there today. She has definitely fallen considerably in my readlist, but I just get uncomfortable with end-of-day speedwagons (maybe not quite because we do have a couple days, but still).
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:07 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 933, GuiltyLion wrote:but if Allo was likely town per your then why would you lynch Allo at all?!
I was positing on if i had to lynch either allo or eve who would I lynch.
In post 935, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 902, Karnage wrote:
In post 901, skitter30 wrote:i'm kinda most skeptical of where she accused me of slipping because i really don't think there's any universe where she actually believes that
I read it as being a joke
this is possibly worse still though, how could you see it as a joke? Like best case "totally checked out and disengaged town taking a potshot" maybe, but there's no 'joke' there?
sarcasm can be a joke.
I'm trying not to confbias myself in my Karnage/nom tunnel but
a) all these Karnage defenses of nom and
b) nom reverting from the really thoughtful/observant player of earlier this game

just seem to fit it so well from my POV? why are we entertaining the idea of lynching Allo/Eve at this point still? I'm fine with Allo in the copbloc, I don't feel Skit really needs to be in there anymore.

I think my dream rn is a Karnage lynch with nom/Allo/Molla/Saus off wagon, tho most importantly nom/Allo, happy to defer the Molla/Saus/other slots to whoever other people want to put there.
In post 992, Allomancer wrote:nom vs skitter feels like SvT here but I'm not sure which is which.
So much about how I'm scum but for some reason you aren't voting me? why is that?

VOTE: GuiltyLion
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Auro »

You do realize he's just stating his preference, but implies he'll go with consensus, right?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:14 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 1012, Auro wrote:You do realize he's just stating his preference, but implies he'll go with consensus, right?
I'm not a fan of the pronoun game
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:18 am

Post by Auro »

You do realize GuiltyLion is just stating his preference, implying GuiltyLion would just go with consensus, right?* :P
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:23 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 1014, Auro wrote:You do realize GuiltyLion is just stating his preference, implying GuiltyLion would just go with consensus, right?* :P
sure but I don't see that it matters. If I'm scum, why settle with whatever the consensus is?
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:38 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1015, Karnage wrote:
In post 1014, Auro wrote:You do realize GuiltyLion is just stating his preference, implying GuiltyLion would just go with consensus, right?* :P
sure but I don't see that it matters. If I'm scum, why settle with whatever the consensus is?
Because unless he knows for a fact, sometimes the right play as town is to push that gut-feeling until later. It's not always in the best interest of town for everyone to just push their individual gut read. You have to trust the others you think are town as well.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Auro »

In post 1015, Karnage wrote:
So you're saying as scum he has no reason to settle with the consensus, yet he's implying he'll settle with it: so isn't that town indicative?

Or did you mean if you're town? To maintain cohesion. I'm doing the same thing - making suggestions.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 1016, acryon wrote:Because unless he knows for a fact, sometimes the right play as town is to push that gut-feeling until later. It's not always in the best interest of town for everyone to just push their individual gut read. You have to trust the others you think are town as well.
I get that in principle and I agree except that we aren't pressed up against the deadline so why not push your read?

p-edit: maybe I'm confused about the game state. what is the current "consensus"?
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Auro »

Oh, nevermind, I misunderstood, but the response stays the same: Cohesion, as Crayon pointed out.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Karnage »

I mean have we settled on who we are lynching and its just a matter of who is on/off the wagon?
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Auro »

He is pushing you, no? I don't at all think pushes require votes to carry any weight.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:48 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 1021, Auro wrote:He is pushing you, no? I don't at all think pushes require votes to carry any weight.
except when you aren't voting at all
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Auro »

I wouldn't lock it in place that we're deciding on a lynch and wagon right now, actually.
Karnage wrote:
In post 1021, Auro wrote:He is pushing you, no? I don't at all think pushes require votes to carry any weight.
I mean, what is a vote anyway but an expression of desire to lynch? Instead, directly expressing that desire achieves the same function, no?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 1023, Auro wrote:I wouldn't lock it in place that we're deciding on a lynch and wagon right now, actually.
Karnage wrote:
I mean, what is a vote anyway but an expression of desire to lynch? Instead, directly expressing that desire achieves the same function, no?
I guess I'm just operating on a completely different wavelength.

If there is no consensus of who we are lynching and he really thinks I'm scum why not vote? No, I don't think expressing your desire to lynch achieves the same function in this situation.
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”