votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:07 am

Post by votato »

cant we just let DC and ABR shoot eachother? why waste a lynch? I'm gonna UNVOTE: DC. Its not just that he's shouting, its that he seems to be insisting on things that make sense. Therefore, VOTE: cakez.

@farside: still waiting on you to explain your flip-flop in more detail. The algorithm has nothing to do with them being on or off the wagon. It has nothing to do with the content of any posts. Its based on posting patterns, and I don't want to reveal any details in case it proves to be accurate. It probably isnt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:09 am

Post by farside22 »

DO NOT DO ANY MASS CLAIMING SCUM WANTS THAT!
VOTATO: i read abr meta, checked a few thing in regards to what happened with maria and abr point is valid.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:09 am

Post by SirCakez »

definitely could see (eyestott/abr) team
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1525, votato wrote:cant we just let DC and ABR shoot eachother? why waste a lynch?
The disadvantage of this is that if ABR or Don is a scum N1 gun-- and it's likely that if one of them is scum, they are-- then they get an extra shot that we could deprive them of by lynching them today.

That said, I don't have any faith in this town to do that, so I'm in favor of this plan. But it isn't without downside.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:10 am

Post by votato »

In post 1525, votato wrote:cant we just let DC and ABR shoot eachother? why waste a lynch? I'm gonna UNVOTE: DC. Its not just that he's shouting, its that he seems to be insisting on things that make sense. Therefore, VOTE: cakez.

@farside: still waiting on you to explain your flip-flop in more detail. The algorithm has nothing to do with them being on or off the wagon. It has nothing to do with the content of any posts. Its based on posting patterns, and I don't want to reveal any details in case it proves to be accurate. It probably isnt.
"he" is abr.

yeah thats still not enough explanation farside.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1525, votato wrote:cant we just let DC and ABR shoot eachother? why waste a lynch? I'm gonna UNVOTE: DC. Its not just that he's shouting, its that he seems to be insisting on things that make sense. Therefore, VOTE: cakez.

Maria is fucking scum.
Either deal with that or fuck off
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Fuck yiur shitty self and hypocritical bs votato. You are all about looking at someone not being scum and take a different view.
Apparently that only applies to me
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Im stepping away.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:18 am

Post by SirCakez »

ftr I'd vote Maria after hearing about her meta
I just think ABR has higher scum equity
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1525, votato wrote:cant we just let DC and ABR shoot eachother?
If DC claims she has a gun N1, she very well may have a rose N1. It's all WIFOM.

I recommend we lynch DC, if she flips scum I shoot Sircakez, if she flips town I shoot MariaR.

Does that work for you?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:04 am

Post by votato »

yes. im glad my opinion is so important to you. VOTE: donC
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:06 am

In post 1528, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1525, votato wrote:cant we just let DC and ABR shoot eachother? why waste a lynch?
The disadvantage of this is that if ABR or Don is a scum N1 gun-- and it's likely that if one of them is scum, they are-- then they get an extra shot that we could deprive them of by lynching them today.

That said, I don't have any faith in this town to do that, so I'm in favor of this plan. But it isn't without downside.
This is true ^
In post 1297, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1286, DonCorleone wrote:Why ABR town and why am I in your PoE?
Honestly ABR is not so much a townlean as an "I like his style and want to see where he goes with it" read, but I do think that a lot of his early antics (such as the lilith read mirror thing) and his push on me that he just drops after a bit feel like they would be more likely to alienate people and make enemies than to get people to trust him.

You're kind of the opposite. You haven't really made that many enemies, your takes are safe, and your interaction isn't particularly dynamic. These qualities all can very easily come from town, but they're why I don't townread you.
Yeah, this is a good case for DC today. Vote with us, I will accept responsibility if I'm wrong but I think this gives us the best shot at disrupting the 3-man scumteam and giving us the best intel for Day 2.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:24 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1196, Firebringer wrote:I think u have a decent understanding of how mariar might operate scum/town; I just don't think its been applied her correctly.

ill just say town her isn't afraid of saying anything because she doesn't mind of she gets shouted down for her opinions.
scum her isn't afraid as well but can smooth it over by appearing more reasonable measured and less aggressive which gets her scumread less.

I don't find her that aggressive here.

So I don't know if I agree with ur analysis.
I really hate how much I’ve tried to get people to understand using meta on me doesn’t work.I can name exactly three people who can probably meta me correctly and that’s because they talk to me on a daily basis.

I’m a mood based player and what I mean by that is how I play a game depends on my irl mood at the time so I could be a bit calm for one minute and then a snarky jerk the next. That’s why when I see stuff like what you and Don are doing? It annoys me.

Am I a really good scum player? Yes, of course I am. Can I fake emotions? Yes I can do that too. But does that mean scum me plans out fake emotions or goes into a game saying ‘this is how I’m gonna act?’ No, I stopped doing that years ago. I want people to read me based on my performance in this game, not others. Like this post:
In post 988, MariaR wrote:THE DOUBLE SCUM TAG TEAM OH BABY I LOVE THIS. Live interaction is my stick lets go, sweeties,
Not me trying to be aggro or snarky. Nor are any of the other posts you people have been trying to say because as I’ve said before: Tone readingg me does not work. That post was me being happy and excited because I was getting pushed and that’s fun. Non meta pushes on me are what I want. What you guys are doing right now? Not what I want.
In post 1205, Firebringer wrote:Like scum maria can def be rude as fuck. She just is usually more cordial. I don't feel like she has posted enough for me to accurately sy "ohh yeah she is doing her scum play of soft but strong pushes" or town because "she is willing to and is fighting anyone without any fucks given".
Like this isn’t how I play. If I put in all my effort and tryhard a game you’re gonna see me turn into an emotionless robot 9/10 times. Me being calm is because I want to not upset people. I think the only time I was purposely snarky this whole entire thread was 1 post at farside.

I suppose the moral of this rant is don't townread me or scumread me for meta that you have wrong. Try to focus on this game and get your own assumptions based on that.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:28 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1221, DonCorleone wrote:Or

Consider this

Maybe he’s a scum gun staying quiet because he doesn’t want to not get his shot off
Idk this doesn’t seem like the style you’d go for in a game with 3 scum and guns lurking around. Seems like a setup for failure.

If we’re forced onto one of the 2 main wagons eyescott is strictly better on pure information even if I won’t be voting it myself.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1537, MariaR wrote:I really hate how much I’ve tried to get people to understand using meta on me doesn’t work
ur never going to get people to stop trying to meta u.
so give it up.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:35 am

Post by chkflip »

haha yeah that clap back is tragic.

DC today for sure.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:36 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1311, Vecna wrote:I think Maria subbed in thinking ABR would likely be the obv-town he usually is, called out a unsubstantiated TR there, and then got slapped on the fingers for it
Can’t remember the last time I’ve ever played with ABR but this is a stance I suppose.
In post 1315, Vecna wrote:Same how she called out an unsubstantiated scumread on me, got slapped around, then proceeding to try and buddy me while leaving her vote on me.
If you’re really gonna start claiming that me saying ‘wow that game was fun why do you scumread me?’ is budding then this just reinforces my scumread on you because that’s just, stupid? Like you’re not the kind of player who would have this kind of thinking that is purely illogical. Yes I’m trying to buddy you by calling you scum and keeping my vote on you? Like, what?
In post 1323, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1314, DonCorleone wrote:we explicitly went over how I was pushing Knightmare!scum in the face of multiple townreads on him for TSTBS. How is that in line with playing it safe.
Pushing on lynchbait is about the safest place in the world for scum to push... it's easy to write it off as just a townie getting distracted, and they're not likely to push back very hard.
Lynchbait has always been a sensitive term because you have to first define who lynchbait is and why. Second of all just because someone is lynchbait doesn’t mean they can’t get a mafia role pm. I think the way to handle that is to see why someone is ‘lynchbait’ and what actions they have that are scummy.
In post 1336, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1334, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Cakez and DC are scumbuddies. Lilith / farside are sheep-town victims, bait for the wolves to draw the flock.
Lilith and farside are def sheeping everything in sight.

i wonder if i should be worried about that
*Wink*
In post 1344, farside22 wrote:Lets look at the contradictions here. Claims gun.
Prior said he had no gun.
And the issue with this is? I dislike how you’re painting this out as scummy when faking you don’t have a gun is 100% the correct play here
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1540, chkflip wrote:haha yeah that clap back is tragic.

DC today for sure.
I wasn't doing a clap back?
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Firebringer »

wait were u talking to me?
Show

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:39 am

Post by chkflip »

No I'm talking about DCs clap back. The last thing I mentioned.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:40 am

In post 1541, MariaR wrote:And the issue with this is? I dislike how you’re painting this out as scummy when faking you don’t have a gun is 100% the correct play here
Thank you Maria!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:52 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1482, lilith2013 wrote:chkflip who are your current scumreads/wagons of choice?
Why is this a concern of yours only after your name comes out of my mouth?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:53 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1377, Vecna wrote:
In post 1373, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1369, Vecna wrote:why arent u responding to my plan ABR?
Your plan doesnt work without firebringer and im not changing votes. You with me or against me and knowing our history I dont blame you to be against me
I havent made up my mind. I think theres like a 60% chance or more youre stuck in a TvT here and that cakez and co are sitting on the sidelines fanning the flames
Strange how I agree but not with who you’re talking about.
In post 1419, votato wrote:UNVOTE: farside. Either ABR is town, and then probably right, or scum, in which case this is a really bad play. Why would scum be this aggressive pushing 1 townie? Worst case ABR is town and wrong, but then we still probably find out tonight with NKs. this is wayyyy better than any of the other wagons, and even if DC flips town, this is real progression. I don't know any of you, but im leaning towards lilith being naive and town, with farside giving intentionally bad reads. Farside is in queue for at least one other game, so doesn't currently feel overwhelmed. If play is subpar for her, its probably on purpose. Vecna flip-flop is a bit odd, and vecna does some off somewhat as tyring to sheep-without-sheeping this game. He has been reading most people the same way town~majority does, iirc. VOTE: doncorleone
How much have you played with or known ABR? You said you’re new so almost not at all I assume right? What makes you have this much blind faith in his reads? I don’t get what makes Don a good wagon here.
In post 1444, farside22 wrote:Lilith: if abr talks to you, maybe you can ask him why he destroyed the maria wagon.
Let us check ABR’s iso for where he defended me or told others to get off my wagon...Nope, nothing here. Just him saying he’ll vote me if Lilth asks. So uh, where is this magical opinion that ABR is ruining wagons coming from?

At what point does a player stop going from ‘Oh this player is town and has bad reads’ to ‘This player is objectively playing this way and is scum’
In post 1459, Vecna wrote:
In post 1457, farside22 wrote:
In post 1454, Firebringer wrote:ABR just shoot DC.

VOTE: MariaR
This^^^^
OOOOOH

so if they lynch YOUR scumread and then shoot DC its all fine huh?

You advocating it is all fine n dandy

I should probably wait with this post to see if lilith also will jump all over this statement, but im sure that wont happen anyway
hmmmm keeping this in my iso.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:53 am

Post by SirCakez »

Once DC flips town we can murder ABR yeah?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:53 am

Post by chkflip »

Yeah nah.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”