Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:29 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1609, Battle Mage wrote:I can't see A50 doing that as jigsaw. Jigsaw is a mastermind, someone clever, strategic. You were quick out of the blocks here - could YOU be Jigsaw?
wait why would Jigsaw's character in the flavor/movies be at all related to A50's play in this game? I don't remember anything about my character and I'm not exactly trying to role-play as them.

I think if A50 knows that a traitor exists he might spend day 1 trying to frame/set up a town slot as the traitor and use that as an easy narrative to push them, that's all. He's seemed more focus on traitor-spec in general compared to most players, no? Regardless it's why I'd look into him first of that group of 7, not a case of why he's definitively scum here.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1624, Battle Mage wrote:separately I do agree about Pisskop, but we can come to that another day.

Can you talk to me about your A50 town read. I looked at his post and I saw a lot of tunnelling on EJ and I don't see him really scum hunting.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:33 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

with Xtoxm, I have respect for his skill as a player and I feel his d1 play was so disengaged / bad associatively that it makes him less likely to be scum? I could see myself ultimately sheeping there but the lack of involvement and vanity farside push doesn't seem like a great plan/scheme to set him up to go far here. A50 feels more like someone who may be scum trying to deepwolf
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1625, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1609, Battle Mage wrote:I can't see A50 doing that as jigsaw. Jigsaw is a mastermind, someone clever, strategic. You were quick out of the blocks here - could YOU be Jigsaw?
wait why would Jigsaw's character in the flavor/movies be at all related to A50's play in this game? I don't remember anything about my character and I'm not exactly trying to role-play as them.

I think if A50 knows that a traitor exists he might spend day 1 trying to frame/set up a town slot as the traitor and use that as an easy narrative to push them, that's all. He's seemed more focus on traitor-spec in general compared to most players, no? Regardless it's why I'd look into him first of that group of 7, not a case of why he's definitively scum here.
I believe if Almost50 was Jigsaw, he wouldn't be endlessly spouting rubbish about a traitor. Too conspicuous for no benefit. It's possible, but unlikely.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1627, GuiltyLion wrote:with Xtoxm, I have respect for his skill as a player and I feel his d1 play was so disengaged / bad associatively that it makes him less likely to be scum? I could see myself ultimately sheeping there but the lack of involvement and vanity farside push doesn't seem like a great plan/scheme to set him up to go far here. A50 feels more like someone who may be scum trying to deepwolf
From everything I know that happened last night, Xtoxm is a strong bet for Jigsaw.

Trust me. :wink:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1600, Battle Mage wrote:Maybe Jigsaw does. As Jigsaw is probably not in a PT.
Actually, doesnt seem like a bad idea.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:44 am

Post by pisskop »

Id be down for some xtox pressure
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1626, farside22 wrote:
In post 1624, Battle Mage wrote:separately I do agree about Pisskop, but we can come to that another day.

Can you talk to me about your A50 town read. I looked at his post and I saw a lot of tunnelling on EJ and I don't see him really scum hunting.
Not for today!

We should focus on lynching Xtoxm as quickly as possible before his buddies come and save his ass.

Vote: Xtoxm
for emphasis.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1631, pisskop wrote:Id be down for some xtox pressure
I always knew you were a smart guy
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Xtoxm looks so bad in hindsight that I actually do a 180 and can't believe he'd have acted how he did regarding the wagons, if he is scum

He pretty much did EXACTLY the scummiest things (Sheep vote Hectic -> Unvote after claim -> Hesitant about Momo -> Vote Momo once it's inevitable -> Unvote and try to defend momo at the end)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Whereas with iDany it's more like (Sheep vote Hectic -> I tell him his vote isn't valid -> eEeEeh I'ma keep voting anyway -> Disappear from thread when Momo is pressured). It's in line with what i'd expect scum!dany to do in response
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1634, Morning Tweet wrote:Xtoxm looks so bad in hindsight that I actually do a 180 and can't believe he'd have acted how he did regarding the wagons, if he is scum

He pretty much did EXACTLY the scummiest things (Sheep vote Hectic -> Unvote after claim -> Hesitant about Momo -> Vote Momo once it's inevitable -> Unvote and try to defend momo at the end)
I'm not sure I can soft-reveal any more clearly than I have... :eek:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1629, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1627, GuiltyLion wrote:with Xtoxm, I have respect for his skill as a player and I feel his d1 play was so disengaged / bad associatively that it makes him less likely to be scum? I could see myself ultimately sheeping there but the lack of involvement and vanity farside push doesn't seem like a great plan/scheme to set him up to go far here. A50 feels more like someone who may be scum trying to deepwolf
From everything I know that happened last night, Xtoxm is a strong bet for Jigsaw.

Trust me. :wink:
VOTE: xtoxm
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1637, farside22 wrote:
VOTE: xtoxm
If you're town, I have no doubt we will win this game. :D
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Wow so basically i'm fucking dense

VOTE: Xtoxm
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:02 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 2.1

iDanyboy (3) - GeorgeBailey, VaultDweller, Gamma Emerald
xtoxm (3) - Battle Mage, farside22, Morning Tweet
Gamma Emerald (2) - BBmolla, Vecna
Drixx (1) - Pisskop
VaultDweller (1) - Almost50

Not voting (7) - davesaz, GuiltyLion, Albert B. Rampage, Blake Belladonna, xtoxm, iDanyboy, Drixx

(expired on 2020-05-13 19:53:00) remain until day end

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to reach a majority.

Drixx is V/LA through Friday, May 1.
VaultDweller is V/LA through Monday, May 4.

"I am going to give you a hint as to where I've hidden the key. So listen carefully, the hint is this: it's right before your eyes."
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:03 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

again I feel I am missing some important info happening in hoods but if BM/ABR say let's go Xtoxm I'm good with that for today. Is it worth anything to wait for like Drixx/Blake to check in? ABR also said he wanted to lay out a plan.

VOTE: Xtoxm
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1591, farside22 wrote:I will say one thing.
In post 1587, Battle Mage wrote:Danyboy's ISO is beyond dreadful, especially in light of Momo-scum.

I'm slightly leaning towards that over VaultDweller now. Especially if Vecna is town.
Both these players are in a pt with me, in the large one, neither have given me anything to go on in there.
All the more reason why my vote stays on VD. Him being in the large PT only helps to solve my dilemma with the FBI agents all being protagonists. (Not excluding an infiltrator with a fake claim still, but VD isn't even an FBI agent)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1600, Battle Mage wrote:I think maybe we should be hunting Jigsaw today to reduce the damage from traps - what do you think?
The idea is fine, but you're missing his acolytes would carry on his work long after he's dead.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1607, GuiltyLion wrote:I'd go for a50 with the over-emphasis on Traitor spec - maybe crumbing traitor himself.
You don't know the first thing about how I crumb, do you? :lol:

But that's OK. If you all agree to lynch outside hoods I'm game, but my own solve has 4 who are all in PTs.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1641, GuiltyLion wrote:Is it worth anything to wait for like Drixx/Blake to check in?
Yeah, both are in my POE and it's critical to get their thoughts and get them to report night actions/results.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

Wait! MT+Blake in the same PT is a problem with my solve. Maybe one of them (Blake?) and one scum outside hoods?

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:22 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1550, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1499, SirCakez wrote:
Forgot one thing!

This message came over the loudspeaker in the middle of the night:
Welcome to ChannelSawNews

Today's topstory,Logan"momo"Nelson has been hung by the Survivors.He is survived by his partnersincrime,REDACTED, REDACTED,REDACTED,andJigsaw

BBmolla,identityhidden,was lauded as hero

"Well I told everyone I'd hammer in 10 minutes but I did in 5.Cause justice waits for noone."

Does this mean BBM is confirmed a townie?

Also, the 3 REDACTED+Jigsaw = NO SURVIVOR! Aaargh. So what the hell does that line in momo's PM mean??
I wrote that Almost50 don’t put setup spec stock in it
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:27 am

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Xtotm
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1610, Morning Tweet wrote:Yea the traitor stuff went over my head. The momo flip PM didn't show me anything that suggests traitor. Why do you think Jiggy doesn't have a neighbourhood? Apologies if you already said it though
It first says he can talk to his scum partners in a PT [1st REDACTED]. The 2nd is apparently the choices for the traps? The 3rd is the FBI PT. 5th is his fake claim. Now, what exactly is the 4th REDACTED?? The one that says "You have many allies."?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”