Alternatively,

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:49 am

Post by MariaR »

Hey ABR how can I get your vote off me?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I disagree with almost everything you say and I suspect the majority do lol. For me it's between you sircakez so if you're not voting sircakez, then...
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:50 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1899, MariaR wrote:Do you think her confbias is a playstyle thing or that she could be doing this on purpose? To me I think she's doing it on purpose cause while she outright ignores certain scumreads (hi) she talks to others wonder why that is?

Have you read my farside case? It's in my iso near the bottom. I'd love your response to it.
She has said it’s a playstyle thing and I was inclined to believe her. I’ll read your case on her at some point
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:51 am

Post by MariaR »

Disagreeing with something people say is not a scumtell.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:52 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1890, votato wrote:the fact that that's the one part of my post that you latched onto makes me scumread you even more.
yeah ok
I ignored the rest because it was stuff that I understood and I can't really defend. Like I'm confident in ABR being scum because of what I know about him but I can understand why people think I'm white-knighting or whatever.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:52 am

In post 1903, MariaR wrote:Disagreeing with something people say is not a scumtell.
It's scummy you're not trying to save yourself by voting sircakez or DC earlier. I had previously read your slot as town but you've done a bad job keeping on board with your antics.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:53 am

EBWOP keeping me on board*
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:53 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1905, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's scummy you're not trying to save yourself by voting sircakez or DC earlier.
????????????????????????
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:54 am

Post by MariaR »

If you disagree with something I say question me on it so I can answer. Any post addressed to me I've answered. The only one I haven't is farsides newest 'case' and if she's just gonna keep ignoring me I'm not gonna give her the same respect in return.

It blows my mind that people aren't engaging with me if you 'disagree' so much. We can talk about it. The people who have? (Cakez/Chk/Don/S_S) Wow all people I tr. Shocking
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:55 am

In post 1907, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1905, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's scummy you're not trying to save yourself by voting sircakez or DC earlier.
????????????????????????
1 day before deadline and she's off on a vanity wagon. She's been doing her own thing this entire game instead of collaborating with others to scumhunt with her townreads.

Both of you are scummy as hell.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:55 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1905, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1903, MariaR wrote:Disagreeing with something people say is not a scumtell.
It's scummy you're not trying to save yourself by voting sircakez or DC earlier. I had previously read your slot as town but you've done a bad job keeping on board with your antics.
You're...joking right?

We have 2 days to get a dif wagon that isn't on people I townread of course if it reaches DL I will vote cakes or DC but we're not at deadline are we.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:56 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1909, Albert B. Rampage wrote:She's been doing her own thing this entire game instead of collaborating with others to scumhunt with her townreads.
Now I know you're not reading my posts because this is what I've been doing most of the game.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:56 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1909, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
????????????????????????
1 day before deadline and she's off on a vanity wagon. She's been doing her own thing this entire game instead of collaborating with others to scumhunt with her townreads.

who cares about collaboration when the people trying to collaborate are scum like you
I'll compromise but I won't like it
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:58 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1909, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
????????????????????????

? I feel like “doing your own thing” is actually townier because scum would want to just go with safe/consensus reads so they blend in
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:06 am

Post by votato »

In post 1882, lilith2013 wrote:Wow that was a wild read..

I don’t think DC is scum. His reactions, while not necessarily pro-town, seem genuinely frustrated and I think I would react similarly to being deathtunneled (and I think I have in the past.... like you don’t react to being deathtunneled with patience and grace unless you’re a saint, you’re obviously going to be upset about it and people who are using his reaction as a reason to scumread him are probably not thinking about how they would react to being deathtunneled or are scum).

Out of the people on the DC wagon (ABD, chkflip, vecna, farside, votato) I think there has to be 1+ scum.
- I don’t know what my ABR read is anymore because he’s being weirdly reasonable at some points but then really deathtunnely at other points.
- I think chkflip/vecna/votato votes seem opportunistic like they see ABR start to deathtunnel and go “ooh easy mislynch, I just have to let ABR do the work.”
  • Votato in particular supposedly doesn’t have info on site meta and I think should have questioned the sudden change in ABR more, but at least was scumreading DC prior to ABR’s push.
  • Chkflip was still scumreading votato until ABR started pushing and then was apparently totally fine with votato’s slot being on the same wagon as him and stopped pushing votato completely.
  • Vecna sheeps the wagon even though he thought DC vs ABR was TvT. And there’s a weird transition back and forth in his earlier posts from being really friendly with ABR and then suspicious of him like he doesn’t want to come across as having too strong of a townread. So out of these 3 I think it might be vecna or chkflip.
- farside doesn’t want to listen to anything DC says and unfortunately I’m starting to agree with votato here that once she decides a slot is scummy she just tunnels it as if it’s confscum, which to some extent she said herself is her playstyle. The only person she didn’t do this to is ABR - why? Claims it’s because “meta” and she reread the thread but she didn’t do that for anyone else she was tunneling afaik.

I’m still good with a maria wagon. Need to reread cakes but I’ve been townreading him up to now. Would also be down for a vecna or chkflip wagon and could be convinced on a farside vote.
yeah not 7, 6. your scumpool seems to be me, vecna, chkflip, maria, farside, ABR?

also you're OK with maria yet youre defending her and saying shes town?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:06 am

In post 1913, lilith2013 wrote:? I feel like “doing your own thing” is actually townier because scum would want to just go with safe/consensus reads so they blend in
I think she cares more about LOOKING town than actually HELPING the town. So she's doing her own thing as a TACTIC rather than from any insight.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:08 am

In post 1910, MariaR wrote:
In post 1905, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
You're...joking right?

We have 2 days to get a dif wagon that isn't on people I townread of course if it reaches DL I will vote cakes or DC but we're not at deadline are we.
Another reason you're scummy is your townreads feel made up.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:10 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1914, votato wrote:
In post 1882, lilith2013 wrote:Wow that was a wild read..

I don’t think DC is scum. His reactions, while not necessarily pro-town, seem genuinely frustrated and I think I would react similarly to being deathtunneled (and I think I have in the past.... like you don’t react to being deathtunneled with patience and grace unless you’re a saint, you’re obviously going to be upset about it and people who are using his reaction as a reason to scumread him are probably not thinking about how they would react to being deathtunneled or are scum).

Out of the people on the DC wagon (ABD, chkflip, vecna, farside, votato) I think there has to be 1+ scum.
- I don’t know what my ABR read is anymore because he’s being weirdly reasonable at some points but then really deathtunnely at other points.
- I think chkflip/vecna/votato votes seem opportunistic like they see ABR start to deathtunnel and go “ooh easy mislynch, I just have to let ABR do the work.”
  • Votato in particular supposedly doesn’t have info on site meta and I think should have questioned the sudden change in ABR more, but at least was scumreading DC prior to ABR’s push.
  • Chkflip was still scumreading votato until ABR started pushing and then was apparently totally fine with votato’s slot being on the same wagon as him and stopped pushing votato completely.
  • Vecna sheeps the wagon even though he thought DC vs ABR was TvT. And there’s a weird transition back and forth in his earlier posts from being really friendly with ABR and then suspicious of him like he doesn’t want to come across as having too strong of a townread. So out of these 3 I think it might be vecna or chkflip.
- farside doesn’t want to listen to anything DC says and unfortunately I’m starting to agree with votato here that once she decides a slot is scummy she just tunnels it as if it’s confscum, which to some extent she said herself is her playstyle. The only person she didn’t do this to is ABR - why? Claims it’s because “meta” and she reread the thread but she didn’t do that for anyone else she was tunneling afaik.

I’m still good with a maria wagon. Need to reread cakes but I’ve been townreading him up to now. Would also be down for a vecna or chkflip wagon and could be convinced on a farside vote.
yeah not 7, 6. your scumpool seems to be me, vecna, chkflip, maria, farside, ABR?

also you're OK with maria yet youre defending her and saying shes town?
Uhhh...... as I stated in my last paragraph, current lynchpool is maria, vecna, chkflip, and could be convinced on farside. Where are you seeing ABR or you in that paragraph?

I was actually questioning ABR’s reasoning which I thought was faulty logic. The ABR post may have flipped my maria read
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:13 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1893, lilith2013 wrote:Somehow I missed that you were also scumreading chkflip. So why were you okay with joining a wagon with chkflip on it if you’re still scumreading him?
Don’t think you answered this
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:15 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1914, votato wrote:yeah not 7, 6. your scumpool seems to be me, vecna, chkflip, maria, farside, ABR?
I really don’t know where you got this from, I even explicitly stated who I would be willing to vote for at the end of my post. Where did you get 7 from? It feels like now you’re making up a reason that you originally said 7
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:15 am

In post 1043, MariaR wrote:
In post 1034, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1032, MariaR wrote:
In post 1029, lilith2013 wrote:Okay, is this better: you're calling me fake for playing emotionally
I'm saying part of your emotions are exaggerated/planned
Okay, how can you tell? It seems like you're just reading my posts and ascribing exaggeration/planning to them
No one can truly tell how the emotions of someone else work. I'm saying I think some of your stuff is fake and I noticed a pattern and a few glaring points. I showed those glaring points and the pattern. I don't think there's much more I can really say on it?
Posts like these are scummy they just are. I don't know what to tell you or ask you Maria, your entire game has been off the mark.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:19 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1883, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1814, chkflip wrote:Why does ABR/farside tunnel = Don!town to you?
It doesn't, though Don's reaction is somewhat more townleaning.
Ah, I understand now.

Also thanks Maria, I'll give it a look later.

VOTE: SirCakez
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:21 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1921, chkflip wrote:
In post 1883, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1814, chkflip wrote:Why does ABR/farside tunnel = Don!town to you?
It doesn't, though Don's reaction is somewhat more townleaning.
Ah, I understand now.

Also thanks Maria, I'll give it a look later.

VOTE: SirCakez
Are you voting cakes because you have reasons to scumread him or are you sheeping ABR?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:22 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't really know what to tell you then ABR besides you're just, wrong. Maybe you don't understand my game, but I suppose that's all I had to say.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:25 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1922, lilith2013 wrote:Are you voting cakes because you have reasons to scumread him or are you sheeping ABR?
I just want the day to end and nobody is voting votato.

It's called compromise sweaty look it up.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”