Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1998, Albert B. Rampage wrote:keep in mind 10 years ago we used to policy lynch bm because we thought he was a jester.
This made me a little bit sad....It seems like while I've spent the last 10 years living in the real world and growing from a teenager into a man, you're still stuck in the past. The nostalgia buzz wore off for me a little while ago. :giggle:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I don't think it's fair to the town to create dozens of pages that produce nothing of value, to go back and forth about "don't call me babe" "I can call you babe if I want to" and to get sidetracked from scumhunting outside of who you picked to spam the thread with your obnoxious, humorless posting style, and the main counterwagon. I don't think you care if you're right or not, but who am I to know?

You did the same thing day 2 which made me not want to interact with you as you were clogging the thread with every page so I hammered xtoxm to stop it. It was extremely lazy of me. Looking back now, I would have fought you tooth and nail to lynch someone else. It seems to me you've used this strategy day 1, day 2, day 3, and if you're going to threaten to keep hijacking the thread every day in the game, whether it's me you're voting for or anyone else, I don't think it creates an environment where I feel like contributing a whole lot when it's buried underneath you spamming 12 posts in a 25 post page (Exhibit A, this very page, count your posts).

Let's agree to not join the same game ever again. Good luck everyone, and most importantly, have fun!

Mod: replace me.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:31 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1923, Drixx wrote:STILL waiting for GE to show up and spill his guts.
Long catchup, much angst.
I'll reply to this one though.
Not the kind of game where that metaphor is a good idea. It might come true. :lol:
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:34 am

Post by SirCakez »

Please be respectful. That includes not name calling or insulting other players. I have already issued some warnings. If this continues I will escalate up to force replacement.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:43 am

Post by BBmolla »

This game is quickly becoming the ultimate saw game cause it’s torture to be alive
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

As far as I can see, and others have commented to agree with this, I've been actively scumhunting every day including today, doing readslists, making cases, discussing flavour and mechanics. I pushed lynches on 2 people - 1 scum, 1 town. Not perfect, but I'm doing all good mafia-playing kinda stuff. Am I always right? Absolutely not - historically my record at this game is terrible. But I play to have fun, and try my best to do the right things. In any game, some are better than others - even if you do believe I'm not good at the game, that doesn't give an excuse for the way you've talked to me and others in this game. Today, your focus has been personal digs at me, and you haven't engaged with the case against you, or presented any case of your own. People have different ways of playing, and if that's your style, no problem. But it does seem a bit off when you criticise me as a player and a person when I'm clearly trying my best, and comparatively you're just coasting through. I don't like the personal stuff in games nowadays, and the rules are a lot more chill across the board - it's definitely not how it was 10+ years ago, which is why the old-timers like me play elsewhere now. It's nice to win and stuff, but people take it too seriously, like it's a personal affront if they get voted or lynched - it's just a cultural thing. Of my 2 main games I just finished, I had a much better feeling in the game I lost as town than the game I won as scum, because although I sucked in the former and played great in the latter, people were really angry and aggressive when I won, and happy and friendly when I lost. For that reason, I've just been winding down my games since a week or so ago, and not joining new ones. It's been fun to come back to the site for the nostalgia, and I enjoy the game itself, but sometimes the toxic atmosphere just gets a bit silly. I guess that's why so many people play under alts nowadays, so they can avoid the abuse which goes from game to game. In any case, because of that, you won't have to worry about playing new games with me anyway. I won't be requesting replacement here as I don't think that's fair on the Mod, and aside from the personal bits, I'm really enjoying this game.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Sorry my last couple days have been way busier than anticipated.

I had a key that allows me to escape if I am in a game at any time. The key word is had, I gave it to ABR last night because he needed it more than me. Idk if the games with nothing happening were because of that yet because I have not read past like the first page of this Day.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh god ABR and BM are 1v1ing what the fuck happened
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

(´-ω-`) neither of them are scum gamma do not worry

Your key hasnt been used, ABR has never been tested
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:52 am

In light of Sircakez actions to keep the peace, I will remain so long as there are no more personal attacks, targeted harassment, or name-calling. I will exercise restraint in my criticism as well to be fair and equal. I'm under the impression that BM doesn't intend to derail the game with verbal abuse either. Let's carry on with renewed positive intents.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:55 am

Post by BBmolla »

bm can I lynch Gamma
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:55 am

Post by BBmolla »

ABR I really do enjoy playing with you, thanks for staying bromigo
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1797, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1494, SirCakez wrote:
Due to the Choice made in a Game by Battle Mage last night, Elsa Jay died...again! Talk about overkill...
In post 1765, SirCakez wrote:
Due to the Choice made in a Game by farside22 last night, her head was crushed with ice blocks and she died!

Almost50 was shot in the head! He died!
Not only because Cakes didn't discredit it, but it's worded differently.

Elsa's death was caused by BM's game choice. He had options, and he picked for that one to happen. Whether it was between a limited pool of players, it was any player he wanted, it was him or elsa, etc., i dont know

A50's death was basically the same as "A50 died last night!". The first regular night kill, mod confirmed to come from the vig.

Makes me think scum is incapable of killing us in any way other than playing games. If scum had access to a night kill, then Cakes wouldn't have told us that farside was the one who shot A50. That's my thinking anyway
Inferring off of this, I think the multitude of kills is actually within the balance and if we kill Jigsaw we stop the rapid deaths. Pretty sure this was said D2 as well but I want to re-affirm it.
<Embrace The Void>

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:57 am

In post 2010, BBmolla wrote:bm can I lynch Gamma
I received a key that can protect me during nights, just like he said. I didn't know it was from Gamma.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:57 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1976, Battle Mage wrote:There is 2 scum in my hood
jesus
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: new reads
TOWN BLOCK //
Battle Mage

HEAVY TOWN LEAN //
ABR, GeorgeBailey,
VaultDweller

MEDIUM TOWN LEAN //
Vecna,
GuiltyLion

WEAK TOWN LEAN //
BBMolla

Unsure //
pisskop,
Gamma

SOMEWHAT BAD LOOKS //
Blake, Davesaz, Drixx

TIME-OUT //
iDanyboy

Changes made in bold. No big analysis done here, just reaction changes made in light of recent events.

We need new material aside from BM's ABR case and my iDanyboy case. All you need to know about those should be in the last few pages (in theory). Let's have another multidimentional day like d1, rather than d2
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1805, Battle Mage wrote:
Battle Mage's Setup Theory

4 person survivor hood - includes 2 scum (Momo and ABR)
3 person FBI hood - NO SCUM
8 person (Cop?) hood - Likely only 1 scum, outside chance of 2.
No hood - Likely 2 scum, outside chance of 1.

I'll case ABR properly later, but wanted to set out my theory on the setup first. Reason for this is partly flavour (I spent the night phase reading up on all the Saw flavour!) and partly what I think the Mod would do to balance the game whilst making it consistent with the flavour.

Assumption:

Flavour consistency is very important to the Mod. So far, everyone in hoods, has conformed to the flavour of that hood. This INCLUDES SCUM. Momo had a fakeclaim of a town survivor, but his actual scum character was a survivor in the movies.

One of the premier baddies in Saw is a character called Amanda Young. She was also, notably, a Jigsaw Survivor. My hypothesis is that ABR is Amanda Young, and therefore my hood contained 2 scum originally.

There was only 1 cop who was a baddy in the franchise, Det Mark Hoffman. So he is presumably in the 8-person hood.

John Kramer (Jigsaw) would be outside of any hood. And the remaining scum, I theorise, is most likely to be Lawrence Gordon, who was a doctor, and wouldn't fit in any of the hoods either.

From a gameplay perspective, unbalanced number of scum in the hoods makes sense (to give false positives in the small hood, and everyone chasing shadows in the big hood with only 1 scum). Hoods with the right proportions of scum would be too town heavy, especially with the amount of PRs. Plus it's Saw, so the point is the game is meant to screw with you.

In the game that means:

ABR is scum.
There is 2 scum within: Pisskop, BBmola, Vecna and GuiltyLion
Blake and MorningTweet are town.
There is only 1 scum in big hood, which I still think is Danyboy (especially if ABR is scum, as he loves Danyboy). But we shouldn't be hitting here yet as we have lower mathematical odds of success.
Scum aren’t put into hoods where their own flavor would make sense, but their fakeclaim’s flavor. Albeit there’s enough Saw movies (8 by now?) that your theory can work does that change your thinking at all?
<Embrace The Void>

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think what's been most interesting to me is that there are a great deal of people calling for BBMolla and Gamma's heads.

I have always had dave, Drixx, Blake, iDany at the bottom of my own list personally. I found admittedly not huge reasons to townread Gamma and BB. What is your guys reasons for suspecting BB/Gamma?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also is John Kramer Jigsaw’s (supposed?) fakeclaim flavor or his true identity?
<Embrace The Void>

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

John Kramer would be a terrible fake claim for Jigsaw. Cause John Kramer IS jigsaw.

Jigsaw's fakeclaim would be an entirely random victim or other side character somewhere in the movies
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:05 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2017, Morning Tweet wrote:I have always had dave, Drixx, Blake, iDany at the bottom of my own list personally. I found admittedly not huge reasons to townread Gamma and BB. What is your guys reasons for suspecting BB/Gamma?
The nothing theyve done is my reason for not TRing them, mostly
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2009, Albert B. Rampage wrote:In light of Sircakez actions to keep the peace, I will remain so long as there are no more personal attacks, targeted harassment, or name-calling. I will exercise restraint in my criticism as well to be fair and equal. I'm under the impression that BM doesn't intend to derail the game with verbal abuse either. Let's carry on with renewed positive intents.
You got it. I'm still going to try and lynch you though. :D
Show

Nightkilled - 10

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:06 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont think we should focus on hoods and metrics and fakeclaims. Lynch scummy for being scummy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2019, Morning Tweet wrote:John Kramer would be a terrible fake claim for Jigsaw. Cause John Kramer IS jigsaw.

Jigsaw's fakeclaim would be an entirely random victim or other side character somewhere in the movies
I already accounted for that.

Like that felt needlessly rude.
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:06 am

Post by pisskop »

We can all agree that several people occupy the bottom tiers of most people's reads . . . so lets do a competing wagon on them.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”