Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:08 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2006, Gamma Emerald wrote:Sorry my last couple days have been way busier than anticipated.

I had a key that allows me to escape if I am in a game at any time. The key word is had, I gave it to ABR last night because he needed it more than me. Idk if the games with nothing happening were because of that yet because I have not read past like the first page of this Day.
How is it pro-town to reveal this now?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2023, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2019, Morning Tweet wrote:John Kramer would be a terrible fake claim for Jigsaw. Cause John Kramer IS jigsaw.

Jigsaw's fakeclaim would be an entirely random victim or other side character somewhere in the movies
I already accounted for that.

Like that felt needlessly rude.
my bad, i read it too quickly and misread what you said
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Just an FYI if we decide we want to lynch ABR today we should instead give him a day to hand off the key and revisit the next day

Plus like BM’s speculation means ABR isn’t likely to be Jigsaw anyway so that’s another reason to not lynch there yet
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2025, davesaz wrote:
In post 2006, Gamma Emerald wrote:Sorry my last couple days have been way busier than anticipated.

I had a key that allows me to escape if I am in a game at any time. The key word is had, I gave it to ABR last night because he needed it more than me. Idk if the games with nothing happening were because of that yet because I have not read past like the first page of this Day.
Because I knew I was in yesterday’s PoE and my goal was just to get it to someone I trusted, and with the fact two traps failed I assumed it might have been used.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2014, pisskop wrote:
In post 1976, Battle Mage wrote:There is 2 scum in my hood
jesus
Jesus may have survived an encounter with Jigsaw, but he definitely didn't become one of his acolytes. :lol:

Whoops. We won't be getting that back then lol. :facepalm:
In post 2007, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh god ABR and BM are 1v1ing what the fuck happened
The only thing to say on this, is I am convinced ABR is scum. ABR seems to think I'm town, although did also crumb that I was Jigsaw (not sure why).
In post 2008, Morning Tweet wrote:(´-ω-`) neither of them are scum gamma do not worry

Your key hasnt been used, ABR has never been tested
ABR is still scum for all reasons previously stated. It's our purpose to lynch him today.
In post 2010, BBmolla wrote:bm can I lynch Gamma
I'd rather you didn't, but thanks for asking permission. Some towncred for that. You should unite behind the divine ABR wagon.
In post 2012, Gamma Emerald wrote: Inferring off of this, I think the multitude of kills is actually within the balance and if we kill Jigsaw we stop the rapid deaths. Pretty sure this was said D2 as well but I want to re-affirm it.
Yep I said this Day 2. It's a strong argument for lynching outside of the hoods to try and hit Jigsaw. If we did that, there would be 3 candidates:

BBmolla
Pisskop
GuiltyLion

One of those is Jigsaw. In theory, you could also put Vecna in there, but he has claimed and it seems pretty plausible.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1823, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1822, Blake Belladonna wrote:Later.

I am on my way to work as we speak.
Take the day off, this is life or death!! :lol:
dude what the fuck
<Embrace The Void>

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2027, Gamma Emerald wrote:Just an FYI if we decide we want to lynch ABR today we should instead give him a day to hand off the key and revisit the next day

Plus like BM’s speculation means ABR isn’t likely to be Jigsaw anyway so that’s another reason to not lynch there yet
Yes, that's 1 argument for not lynching ABR. In fact, it's the only sensible argument I've heard all day, so kudos for that! But 1/3 still isn't the best odds.

I don't think we're getting that key back... :lol:
In post 2028, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2025, davesaz wrote:

Because I knew I was in yesterday’s PoE and my goal was just to get it to someone I trusted, and with the fact two traps failed I assumed it might have been used.
I suppose I can't really blame you for this, I thought ABR was town yesterday too. But I can confirm he has not been in any traps during the game. Take from that what you will. :wink:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1831, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1824, Vecna wrote:
In post 1780, GuiltyLion wrote:I still kinda want to just lynch iDanyBoy or Gamma in a vacuum, they're my strongest independent scumreads.

Yesterday I felt that Blake was scum but given that ABR/BM are both still alive, I'm a little less eager to jump to a quick conclusion there. I'm also not sure it's something that has to be resolved today.
Guilty lion keeps posting exactly the thoughts that are in my head.

How did both ABR and BM survive both N1 and N2 after that D1?

It might be a scum ploy to make them look suspicious, but in this game town has plenty of stuff to be suspicious about already.

It stands out.

Also, blake and Drixx seem to have zero interest in thsi game at all. Drixx makes a post and its some talk about his internal mech thinking. Who does that after all the shit that has gone down as town, knowing you havent participated in the main threat at all (pretty much).

Also, that hammer on Xtox went through reallly really quickly.....
BM was being extremely arrogant and annoying yesterday about xtoxm. I suspect BM still is going to be playing incredibly stupidly for the rest of the game and thats why hes alive. BM also claimed bulletproof so make of that what you will.

I'm a VT, no powers.

I feel incredibly betrayed by xtoxm lynch yesterday and BM had no remorse whatsoever. He's just incredibly dumb.

VOTE: Blake
This turnaround on Xtoxm is curious

Wasn’t that one of the names in the D2 PoE? I definitely feel like ABR was on board with that D2
<Embrace The Void>

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2029, Battle Mage wrote:Yep I said this Day 2. It's a strong argument for lynching outside of the hoods to try and hit Jigsaw. If we did that, there would be 3 candidates:

BBmolla
Pisskop
GuiltyLion

One of those is Jigsaw. In theory, you could also put Vecna in there, but he has claimed and it seems pretty plausible.
Keep in mind one of these three is only jigsaw if your theory is correct, which we cant know yet
(* >ω<)

What do you think about letting ABR hand off the key tonight before lynching him another time?

pedit: nevermind
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1749, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Ayt. Pisskop wanna vote xtoxm?
In post 1754, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: xtoxm
Yep as I recalled he was on it and on board with it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Side note I now understand how Titus suddenly started hating D1

Because D1 this game was practically unplayable but after that it’s been fine
<Embrace The Void>

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

BM if ABR is town, we're gonna lose a key, another day, several ppl die, and quite frankly it doesnt feel like we'd learn a lot because we havent yet considered the other options

i beg u to consider possibly letting him live an additional day to hand the key off
(人・ω・)
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2030, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1823, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1822, Blake Belladonna wrote:Later.

I am on my way to work as we speak.
Take the day off, this is life or death!! :lol:
dude what the fuck
I was kidding! :facepalm:
In post 2016, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1805, Battle Mage wrote:
Battle Mage's Setup Theory

4 person survivor hood - includes 2 scum (Momo and ABR)
3 person FBI hood - NO SCUM
8 person (Cop?) hood - Likely only 1 scum, outside chance of 2.
No hood - Likely 2 scum, outside chance of 1.

I'll case ABR properly later, but wanted to set out my theory on the setup first. Reason for this is partly flavour (I spent the night phase reading up on all the Saw flavour!) and partly what I think the Mod would do to balance the game whilst making it consistent with the flavour.

Assumption:

Flavour consistency is very important to the Mod. So far, everyone in hoods, has conformed to the flavour of that hood. This INCLUDES SCUM. Momo had a fakeclaim of a town survivor, but his actual scum character was a survivor in the movies.

One of the premier baddies in Saw is a character called Amanda Young. She was also, notably, a Jigsaw Survivor. My hypothesis is that ABR is Amanda Young, and therefore my hood contained 2 scum originally.

There was only 1 cop who was a baddy in the franchise, Det Mark Hoffman. So he is presumably in the 8-person hood.

John Kramer (Jigsaw) would be outside of any hood. And the remaining scum, I theorise, is most likely to be Lawrence Gordon, who was a doctor, and wouldn't fit in any of the hoods either.

From a gameplay perspective, unbalanced number of scum in the hoods makes sense (to give false positives in the small hood, and everyone chasing shadows in the big hood with only 1 scum). Hoods with the right proportions of scum would be too town heavy, especially with the amount of PRs. Plus it's Saw, so the point is the game is meant to screw with you.

In the game that means:

ABR is scum.
There is 2 scum within: Pisskop, BBmola, Vecna and GuiltyLion
Blake and MorningTweet are town.
There is only 1 scum in big hood, which I still think is Danyboy (especially if ABR is scum, as he loves Danyboy). But we shouldn't be hitting here yet as we have lower mathematical odds of success.
Scum aren’t put into hoods where their own flavor would make sense, but their fakeclaim’s flavor. Albeit there’s enough Saw movies (8 by now?) that your theory can work does that change your thinking at all?
Had this conversation with MorningTweet - I believe scum ARE put into hoods where their own flavour would make sense, AND their fakeclaim's flavour. I could be wrong, but there's no evidence to suggest I am thus far.
In post 2017, Morning Tweet wrote:I think what's been most interesting to me is that there are a great deal of people calling for BBMolla and Gamma's heads.

I have always had dave, Drixx, Blake, iDany at the bottom of my own list personally. I found admittedly not huge reasons to townread Gamma and BB. What is your guys reasons for suspecting BB/Gamma?
I only recall 1 person calling for Gamma's head? Great deal seems like an exaggeration.
In post 2018, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also is John Kramer Jigsaw’s (supposed?) fakeclaim flavor or his true identity?
In post 2019, Morning Tweet wrote:John Kramer would be a terrible fake claim for Jigsaw. Cause John Kramer IS jigsaw.

Jigsaw's fakeclaim would be an entirely random victim or other side character somewhere in the movies
Got quite excited here, thinking someone had claimed John Kramer! :lol:

Jigsaw would, I expect, not be in any hoods.
In post 2022, pisskop wrote:I dont think we should focus on hoods and metrics and fakeclaims. Lynch scummy for being scummy
In post 2024, pisskop wrote:We can all agree that several people occupy the bottom tiers of most people's reads . . . so lets do a competing wagon on them.
These are convenient positions for somebody who, if this advice wasn't followed, would be one of the top contenders to be lynched. :wink:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:23 am

Post by pisskop »

The key is secondary. Honestly, if he is scum and has a key, giving him a night to pass it on (to his scumbuddies) isnt going to help.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:24 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2037, Battle Mage wrote:These are convenient positions for somebody who, if this advice wasn't followed, would be one of the top contenders to be lynched.
Except I wouldnt?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:24 am

Post by pisskop »

The only one vocalizing support for my lynch is you, bm, and we've all had to talk you down from the ledge already.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:25 am

Post by pisskop »

BM is calling my disdain for his plan counter intuitive, but its actually a completely ass plan.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I felt like Gamma got mentioned by more than a few ppl but maybe im making that up. BB definitely was
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2038, pisskop wrote:The key is secondary. Honestly, if he is scum and has a key, giving him a night to pass it on (to his scumbuddies) isnt going to help.
Yeah true

what i mean is kinda think the risk of lynching ABR is starting to add up to me not wanting to lynch him due to the amount of downsides itd have if he's town. which is kinda what im thinking
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I am asking the mod a question and based on the answer I might have a plan.
<Embrace The Void>

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2034, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Yep as I recalled he was on it and on board with it
Yes, he also fuelled it earlier by endorsing my case - in reality, we probably couldn't have lynched Xtoxm without ABR backing it.
In post 2033, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2029, Battle Mage wrote:Yep I said this Day 2. It's a strong argument for lynching outside of the hoods to try and hit Jigsaw. If we did that, there would be 3 candidates:

BBmolla
Pisskop
GuiltyLion

Keep in mind one of these three is only jigsaw if your theory is correct, which we cant know yet
(* >ω<)

What do you think about letting ABR hand off the key tonight before lynching him another time?
Actually no - I thought Jigsaw was not in a hood, WAY before I had my clever theory idea. I think that bit is fairly obvious right? Even if there isn't a clear link between flavour and hoods, you think Jigsaw would just be some random goon in a hood? Pfft, show the Mod some respect, he's not an animal. :wink: :lol:

If you wanted to test my theory, it's like I said earlier, we could lynch ABR and prove it one way or another. The alternative is we try and take a punt at hitting Jigsaw. I don't mind that play, but it's lower odds. And if your theory is right that Jigsaw is some randomer in a hood, then it could even be ABR! :giggle:
In post 2036, Morning Tweet wrote:BM if ABR is town, we're gonna lose a key, another day, several ppl die, and quite frankly it doesnt feel like we'd learn a lot because we havent yet considered the other options

i beg u to consider possibly letting him live an additional day to hand the key off
(人・ω・)
In post 2038, pisskop wrote:The key is secondary. Honestly, if he is scum and has a key, giving him a night to pass it on (to his scumbuddies) isnt going to help.
Agree with Pisskop here, and in addition, ABR has claimed VT. So IF he's town, even with the key, it might be better to lynch him than to out/kill any more town PRs.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1838, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1835, Vecna wrote:
In post 1748, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well we already know Xtoxm's claim actually since he sent it to me via pm last night.
In post 1713, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1711, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1708, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yeah Blake, what do you think about dany?
She's just protecting Xtoxm dude, it's distraction tactics.
You've got my support but I think both should claim today.

You say you feel extremely "betrayed" by the xtoxm wagon?
I was townreading Xtoxm. His idea Xtoxm was Jigsaw didn't even make any sense but I was too annoyed to fight for a blake lynch.

After the flip I just realized he wanted to kill xtoxm for personal reasons. I tried to get him on track yesterday but his confbias was too annoying to deal with for a whole day.

I feel disgusted by the whole thing and I should never give leadership up to BM or any inferior player.
Suuuure

Also the key giving can be roleblocked so I don’t think we can try to conf anything off the key so never mind the idea of sparing ABR for the key

Plus the fact he can give it to a buddy also wasn’t one I had fully considered.
<Embrace The Void>

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:32 am

Post by davesaz »

My question for Gamma wasn't about giving the key, it was about revealing who the key went to.
If ABR is town, doesn't get lynched, and scum are the ones making the choices on traps, it tells them who not to trap. :facepalm:
If ABR is scum and this information makes us want to not lynch him, then that's bad too. :facepalm: :facepalm:
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2039, pisskop wrote:
In post 2037, Battle Mage wrote:These are convenient positions for somebody who, if this advice wasn't followed, would be one of the top contenders to be lynched.
Except I wouldnt?
In post 2040, pisskop wrote:The only one vocalizing support for my lynch is you, bm, and we've all had to talk you down from the ledge already.
I'm not suggesting a lynch on you today at all! But to answer your first post above - if we lynched based on setup mechanics or whatever, which you didn't want to, my point was that you would be one of the top contenders (because you have no hood). Whereas lynching based on scummiest behaviour has you lower down the pecking order. So I stand by my point, but perhaps I wasn't clear about it.
In post 2043, Morning Tweet wrote:
Yeah true

what i mean is kinda think the risk of lynching ABR is starting to add up to me not wanting to lynch him due to the amount of downsides itd have if he's town. which is kinda what im thinking
In the dialogue we've had over the past several pages, I've never got the slightest impression that you wanted to lynch ABR. And I think you've gone to considerable leaps to persuade yourself and/or others that he shouldn't be lynched. In a normal situation, I would find this peculiar, or even scummy, behaviour irrespective of ABR's alignment.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1851, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1831, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1824, Vecna wrote:
In post 1780, GuiltyLion wrote:I still kinda want to just lynch iDanyBoy or Gamma in a vacuum, they're my strongest independent scumreads.

Yesterday I felt that Blake was scum but given that ABR/BM are both still alive, I'm a little less eager to jump to a quick conclusion there. I'm also not sure it's something that has to be resolved today.
Guilty lion keeps posting exactly the thoughts that are in my head.

How did both ABR and BM survive both N1 and N2 after that D1?

It might be a scum ploy to make them look suspicious, but in this game town has plenty of stuff to be suspicious about already.

It stands out.

Also, blake and Drixx seem to have zero interest in thsi game at all. Drixx makes a post and its some talk about his internal mech thinking. Who does that after all the shit that has gone down as town, knowing you havent participated in the main threat at all (pretty much).

Also, that hammer on Xtox went through reallly really quickly.....
BM was being extremely arrogant and annoying yesterday about xtoxm. I suspect BM still is going to be playing incredibly stupidly for the rest of the game and thats why hes alive. BM also claimed bulletproof so make of that what you will.

I'm a VT, no powers.

I feel incredibly betrayed by xtoxm lynch yesterday and BM had no remorse whatsoever. He's just incredibly dumb.

VOTE: Blake
Worth noting, ABR claimed on the first page of the PT "There are no VTs in this game".
So that was another lie then!

Basically today is simple: if I'm town, ABR is scum.

I'm gonna let all the personal digs slide, because I know I've got you nailed and you're panicking. :lol:
See I remembered it being role madness from the advertisements I saw and this affirms my suspicions.

@Dave the fact two games failed was why I claimed target, if they hadn’t I very likely wouldn’t have. But I figured whoever had it used it up and so I wanted to confirm that person as town and also remove some the stink that has surrounded me up to now.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”