Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Miss Lynch
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14, Miss Lane wrote:Nero, are you related to Eddie Came in any way?
thankfully no.

Also kinda think ETL is scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 18, Nero Cain wrote:Also kinda think ETL is scum.
maybe? I'm not so sure after all. Game is a lil' odd.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:However, I would like to know how we gain immunity, because nothing in my role PM explained that bit. I didn't know if I should direct the question publicly to the mod in the thread or not, so I asked via PM
My thinking was along the lines of "scum would care more about knowing how not to be infected"

but then like that doesn't make total sense to me with the scum wincon
In post 1, Covid 19 wrote:5c. Mafia/Infected Win Condition: Gain parity with the town.
if mafia and infected why would she give a shit?

and one of the alt win cons is for town to gain immunity
In post 1, Covid 19 wrote:5b. Town Alternate Win Condition: Have half or more of all living players gain permanent immunity to the disease.
so like town tell? fake town tell? Why are you asking me about ETL but not Miss lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #4) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 34, Vecna wrote:Nero cain especially with his reservation afterwards due to setup weirdness
Are you scum reading me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What if ETL/Miss Lynch is just TvT and scum Vecna is sitting back and just trying to encourage it? was p odd.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 34, Vecna wrote:because all the points they make are quite good, and such public displays of "townyness" are often faked
wheres that etl vote if you think this?
In post 34, Vecna wrote:Nero cain especially with his reservation afterwards due to setup weirdness
not really sure what this says.
In post 34, Vecna wrote:I can only approve of such
you approve of a 1v1 but you aren't using your vote to pick a side?

[post=Vecna]Vecna[/post]

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #7) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: vecna

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

talk to me about Vecna, ETL.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #9) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 56, Auro wrote:VOTE: No łynch
the last time I was in a game and a player voted for a d1 no lynch they were scum....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #10) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This is my 6th game with Vecna. He read me as scum in our first 4 games. I was town in all of them. So I dunno if Vecna is really going to be able to town read me here. Its like how Pirate Mollie (if anyone remembers her) would always scum read me as town and town read me as scum.

Farside asking me about my read on ETL but not asking ML also felt a lil' odd.

These have been rando thoughts with Nero Cain.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 75, Vecna wrote:Nero just jealous cause he aint got no popcorn
I actually have a hot air popper and organic popcorn seeds that will taste much better than the microwaved shit ya'll eat.

but this is odd to me, why are you trying to be jokey and friendly with me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #12) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 92, farside22 wrote:You said you were scum reading ElT. I didn't see why. You said nothing about ML.
but so was ML, so I dunno why you were asking me about my read but you never asked him about his.

I mean, it's a moot point since he did explain his POV but I just didn't understand why you only asked me but not him. Could mean nothing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #13) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm a scary scum player? said no one ever

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #14) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in this past ETL gets super angry and ad hommy as both alignments. She seems relatively tame here but then again I've been skimming her and Miss Lynch for a while now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #15) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 140, farside22 wrote:I have no clue how you get hesitant to take a side when I said I see you both as town.
y r they both town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #16) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 147, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I took a break from full-time mafia for this very reason. I get emotional. It can sometimes be detrimental to the game. It is a personal flaw of mine that I recognize and have been trying to fix. It's fucking hard and I'm sorry. That's why I asked multiple times to be left alone for a little bit. She persisted. It's over.
its cool. mafia is stressful and unlike most I don't take things to personal.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #17) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 204, Vecna wrote:Scratch the shit I told you Nero, hypersuspicion is back on the menu
????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #18) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in fairness, I don't think its a "slip" I think he's just saying that he's town reading me now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #19) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, he could still be scum that's hard buddying me but yeah...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #20) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this game got boring fast

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #21) » Wed May 06, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 408, mastina wrote:Oops. Forgot to move No Lynch up to the
Nero tier
. My bad.
I have my own tier!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #22) » Wed May 06, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

dunno why ppl join games to take them not seriously. It feels like it would be insulting to the mod/reviewers that put a decent amount of work in (and other players that are actually playing. It also breaks the spirit of the game rule, I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #23) » Wed May 06, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

kinda? Bastard is just an umbrella term for certain mechanics. I think a mod can still make a "bastard" game and attempt to balance and try and make is a srs game, as opposed to "lol balance" trash games that are just a buncha roles thrown together.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #24) » Wed May 06, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but even in trash games, one should still really be playing to their wincon so w/e

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #25) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 443, Auro wrote:Does that apply to bastard games the same way, though?
why did u feel like this was an important question?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #26) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c I think scum like to debate about things that have nothing to do with the game. so the look busy while adding nothing and I sorta feel like that's what you were doing.

Also not a fan of you answering my q with another q.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #27) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Dave, what do u think of Vecna?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #28) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

As of this post, my gut thinks we should be lynching in Auro, Vecna, Farside and maybe Saunde. I'll let you know when I change my mind.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #29) » Wed May 06, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 470, Auro wrote:Well, you were the one ranting about people not taking a cult game seriously
so ppls alignment could change. boo hoo. I mean, I guess one could argue that its semi-decent play to NOT PLAY so you don't fuck yourself or your team over if you become scum but thats still only half playing to your wincon.

I wasn't really talking about this game though, just the whole "its a meme game, lets not effort!
" that's become the norm around here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #30) » Wed May 06, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 474, davesaz wrote:Was there anything in particular you're interested in?
just your read on him. I'm a little worried that he was buddying me and he's town reading me for the first time ever. He say's he normally treats me like that but I just don't really remember that and I'm too lazy to look.
In post 474, davesaz wrote:Generally Vecna seems more reasonable than what I expect from the first 3-4 page-downs in iso,
Shouldn't that be a reason to suspect him a bit?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #31) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 584, Quick wrote:I am not going to sheep FL.

I will sheep ETL and Nero, but not FL.

Farside22 has been a big fat zero so...

VOTE: Farside22
Didn't u "retire"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #32) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I see. The playerbase is dwindling so we need old/new blood.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #33) » Wed May 06, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 592, mastina wrote:anyone even remotely familiar with him will be able to tell that he is instantly insanely town.
never under estimate how bad most players are

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #34) » Wed May 06, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What weird roles?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #35) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

As someone that normally finds Mastina scummy, I rather not lynch her today. OFC the inverse of that argument is that I don't want to have to worry about an infected Mastina (if I'm right that she's town) and lynching her would alleviate that.

this has been a hard skimming Nero Cain

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #36) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 676, Auro wrote:Nero is sheep read of Mastina.
ok, so in that mini normal that we just played in. Luna Fox was hard town reading me based on meta and you were hard town reading her. Now ofc she was scum that actually knew I was town but that's irrelevant I think...

What I asking is why is there such a difference between the two games?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #37) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why has Vecna disappeared? Who, besides me, would lynch farside?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #38) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 712, farside22 wrote:I'm sure with what a few players have said, you can get that wagon going.
sorta a strange reaction to being scum read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #39) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you've never asked me why I was scum reading you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #40) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

your posting is hollow. I see alot of questions that make you look busy and a few vote hops but I don't really feel like you are scumhunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #41) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and what like 2 or 3 ppl have scumread you? maybe even only Mastina. Quick voted you b/c he was null on you so the
AtE
seems kinda out of place.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #42) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 723, davesaz wrote:This seems weird. I looked at the page containing 443 and there was a discussion on the topic of that post.
It's like by 456 that you forgot the conversation you just had.
or, I had the conversation anyways and then went back and asked him a q about it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #43) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like conventional wisdom says that hotac and 5g would
NOT
play this poorly as town but then there is that sliver of doubt that they are just scum that are posting yet adding nothing to the game. Lynching them would be mostly a policy lynch, imo.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #44) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 744, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 710, Nero Cain wrote:Why has Vecna disappeared? Who, besides me, would lynch farside?
whats the issue with farside? I like what I've seen from them so far.
In post 720, Nero Cain wrote:your posting is hollow. I see alot of questions that make you look busy and a few vote hops but I don't really feel like you are scumhunting.

and she herself doesn't really have a problem with it so....
In post 722, farside22 wrote:
In post 720, Nero Cain wrote:your posting is hollow. I see alot of questions that make you look busy and a few vote hops but I don't really feel like you are scumhunting.
Thats fair.

I'm seeing a lot of nonsense that I can't relate anything too. The few that are more serious were easier to question but I didn't really see anything wrong with the response. So yeah I am lost. Went back to think why this game reads so weird.
I'm sticking with tchill for reasons stated and im getting the impression I'm small in a sea of loud noises not progressing the game or giving feedback.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #45) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 745, Tchill13 wrote:im not gonna get into the stupid argument i always get into about ppl getting a pass for playing purposefully dumb 24/7, but I understand.
like I agree with you 100% and I'd shed 0 tears if either was the lynch today but there
ARE
alot of bad players that play like this and you (general) have to be conscious of this. Like we can't really spend the next 3 days policy lynching hotac, 56 and Jake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #46) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 748, Tchill13 wrote:@nero would you consider my early game actual scum hunting opposed to farside's?
sure man

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #47) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though now that I think about it there is kinda a weird dynamic here

farside is sitting on tchill

but tchill likes her

I said I think farside is scummy

she's...understanding of my reasoning

tchill is kinda light defending her

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #48) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 753, Auro wrote:Difference being it's Mastina, and I now have experience that informs me.
yes but you had already played with me twice, once as each alignment and that did nothing for you. Why does Mastina's town read finally get you to budge?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #49) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 760, Vecna wrote:Trying to get serious reads from the first few pages is something I will always try. Its by far the best place to get accurate game-long reads for me in a lot of situations.
I agree with you but my post said absolutely nothing about what you re talking about.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #50) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 763, Auro wrote:I recall keeping you at "meh, fine, town" in Doubles, no?
I didn't really get this vibe but w/e. I mean, in double you did keep sitting there ans saying that you needed NSG to game solve (but iit was me that did so) so maybe this whole thing w/ mastina isn't outside of your town game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #51) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

still, sheeping Mastina kinda worries me for the same reason that I was worried about you and gobble willing to sheep NSG.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #52) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tchill, what are your thoughts on Farside right now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #53) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

next time I roll scum im going to do nothing but sheep since scum never do that

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #54) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

farside

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #55) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: farside

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #56) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

13. farside22
^
is prob scum

1. Creature
6. Aristophanes
3. Hoctac
4. 5G Tower
5. Jake the Wolfie
21. Saudade
^
would be ok with lynching any of these slots. And they are all mostly a pl save for maybe Ari b/c I had felt like
In post 549, Aristophanes wrote:IRL I'm working not quarantining, fyi, so if my activity seems low that's a heads upa s to why
not really town reading Vecna but my blood lust has dissipated.
was overly conscious.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #57) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 811, Flavor Leaf wrote:Don’t sleep on Alchemist
I wouldn't. Doubt he's very comfy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #58) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

something feels kinda weird about tchill questioning me about the difference between me thinking he was scum hunting and farside was asking hollow q's.

not a whole lot changed for me about Vecna, I said I was still not town reading him though the current Vecna seems more like the Vecna I've played with in the past.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #59) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 819, Tchill13 wrote:farside doesnt agree and is pushing me as scum.
farside is just sitting on you. I don't think she's hunting. lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #60) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 838, farside22 wrote:I would not say I'm sitting. I took a step back when no one followed my logic.
but you never threw out a tchill case? if you didn't why did you expect anyone to sheep you? If you did can you quote it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #61) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #62) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sorta funny that farside is pushing tchill on the same things that farside is getting pushed for.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #63) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

she's saying that
In post 319, farside22 wrote:I'm going to put a pin on hotoc because I feel like he is being goofy, these votes are piling on him with ease and it really is bothering me with some players.

VOTE: Tchil
was her reasoning to vote tchill

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #64) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 851, farside22 wrote:Hun I admitted feeling lost in this game. You want to maybe think for a moment that at least I'm being honest and trying to sort through the reads.

*grumbles*
:?

I'm just saying that you were getting voted for hollow posting and nott (looking) like you are scum hunting but you are pushing tchill for p much the same reasoning.

not really getting your comment b/c I'm not saying that I just said the cases on you two are the same.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #65) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 866, Quick wrote:Just assume I have reading comprehension problems people
i already knew that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #66) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 879, Quick wrote:Thanks for understanding.
np. Its what I do, bro. :mrgreen:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #67) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #68) » Thu May 07, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm indifferent

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #69) » Thu May 07, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm indifferent

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #70) » Thu May 07, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its been ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #71) » Thu May 07, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

??????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #72) » Thu May 07, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I do have a hydra named Gollum...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #73) » Thu May 07, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 900, Quick wrote:How about giving a read on me now?
I think you think you are better than you really are. I told you that I'm indifferent towards you and honestly? I don't give a shit. To put things in a language you might understand, I think you are far more likely to be a green pm. I had a post a page or two back about who I wanted to lynch at this point and you weren't on it so...

It annoys me greatly that you keep asking me questions I've already answered.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #74) » Thu May 07, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 875, Alchemist21 wrote:She’s coming back to the site after being away for years and people back then usually gave reasons for their votes instead of wagoning for wagoning’s sake so it makes sense to me that she’s be thrown off and all the loose votes being thrown around. I’m not even sure she was active back when spamposting was a huge issue
Does this apply to her since this is NOT her first game back. And ppl have been blindly sheeping since as long as mafia has been around so I don't really feel like thats a valid excuse for her to "thrown off"

I mostly agree with Quick that your wagon seems random and reasonless but this was kinda :igmeou: I thought

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #75) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 911, Vecna wrote:
In post 710, Nero Cain wrote:Why has Vecna disappeared? Who, besides me, would lynch farside?
See, great minds do think alike (he-he-he I just know this will kick Nero's suspicion into overdrive even more)
if you are town, why would you want me to be suspicious of you and not push scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #76) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 917, Vecna wrote:and you asked whether he should be suspicious about it?
I do think you are pretty posty and try hard , true. Dave sais that he felt u were being more reasonable than you usally are. I think most ppl will suspect someone if they think they are playing differently. Would you say this was more directed @ Dave than @ me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #77) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 924, Quick wrote:Whatever.

You don't care but you don't want to lynch me. Poitless besides you read me as Town.
?????

Did I break Quick in his first game back?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #78) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 943, Quick wrote:Why would you care to do that to me?
I never knew I was trying to.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #79) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Creature

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #80) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, it was only a matter of time

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (isolation #81) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

"traps" and "reaction tests" are kinda low tier plays

VOTE: ari

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #82) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1159, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Omg what if almost everyone has a night action but we have to STAY HOME to prevent it spreading too fast???
but town gotta have compulsive roles to mimic essential workers.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #83) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its a pandemic, ofc we are toxic

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #84) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we should just lynch everyone with less posts than the mod. hurry up tchill and post 5 more times or u gonna get power lynched bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #85) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Is farside still null to you, Tchill? What do you think of her scum reading you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (isolation #86) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1191, Auro wrote:Day infect: Nero
Nero Cain uses cough attack

whatcha gonna do while we both infected?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #87) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1200, Auro wrote:I like annoying Nero.
I'm not very annoyed. try harder.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #88) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i'm pretty null on Jake. I don't expect a scum flip but I also wouldn't be surprised if he flips scum. He wouldn't be a bad d1 flip but at the same time it feels like....so underwhelming.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #89) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1224, Quick wrote:You really are not trying very hard Nero. Are you Scum? Honest answers only.
you are really bad @ this aren't you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #90) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1232, Quick wrote:Nero, where are you voting because it's probably Town
You're allowed to think I'm not a good scum hunter (despite evidence that I am) but I'm not sure why you are constantly trying to talk down my reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #91) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1234, Quick wrote:I might actually think you could be Scum here too.
that's ok, I think you are a moron. Let's just think the worst of each other.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #92) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm voting Ari you cad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #93) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he was very QUICK to show us how indecisive he is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #94) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1246, Quick wrote:I am just trying to get something going that actually matters.
Why? We have plenty of time and alot of players haven't been around as of late. Stop trying to force things.

You weren't a good player before and you won't be one now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #95) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1250, Quick wrote:I get it, you're trying to flaunt something. That's great, but I don't think you are SRing me so maybe stop with the whole, "I'm not trying, but sheep me anyways" thing.
I legit think you don't understand mafia at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #96) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1244, Quick wrote:Did Creature seriously clear himself for having a casual conversation about writing novels?
maybe?

His meta isn't as black and white as it used to be but generally posting creature=town creature. And him being inactive early on made me think he was scum. The q is does he/his scum buddy see a mini wagon on him and yells @ him to come post?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (isolation #97) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We can always just lynch Quick.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (isolation #98) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

auro, Quick doesn't know what he's doing

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #99) » Fri May 08, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

we never should have let you out of road 2 rome

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #100) » Fri May 08, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not so sure which is why I'm not voting him. Although I could easily titlt my head and see how this makes sense from a scum pov. I guess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #101) » Fri May 08, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1439, Quick wrote:That is a lurker with decent content and I hate that because those people are very hard to read.
like he says that a50 is a lurker with decent content but when pressed on this he dances around it.
In post 1443, Quick wrote:
In post 1442, Auro wrote:What posts of his from this game qualify as decent?
A50? IDK if they are even posting tbqh...
In post 1446, Quick wrote:
In post 1444, Auro wrote:Yes, what posts of A50 from this game qualify as decent?
They are an alt right? Who was that again? Was it the one that is saying crazy things? I feel like that was the slot...
In post 1451, Quick wrote:I recall A50 had a decent game. At least not jumping to conclusions. This alt is crazy and is saying nonsense.
and this feels like a cop out.

I mean, you see things like this and your gut reaction is that this is scum and maybe he is but sometimes town are just illogical and don't know what they are doing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #102) » Fri May 08, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you need from me, ETL?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (isolation #103) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1463, Vecna wrote:
In post 1448, Nero Cain wrote:We can always just lynch Quick.
quick is town though
ok but we can still lynch him. my head would hurt way less.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #104) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1462, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1461, Nero Cain wrote:What do you need from me, ETL?
Just a conversation. Who’s your top two scumreads rn? Top two town reads?
I don't really know. I'm still worried that Vecna was buddying me and I'm not quite over Farside. I'm voting Ari. On the flipside, I kinda wonder if tchill is caught scum. Like, idk these whole "i understand why you are scumreading me" and shit like that just come off as super scummy to me b/c I think a lot of town are just OMGUSY as shit. And then there's the clusterfuck of lurkers and noncontributers and there could be some scum in there. Who should I be hard scum reading?

Everyone not mentioned above prob has a green pm unless I'm wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #105) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think if ETL ends up being scum Quick is prob a green pm. That whole "stop being mean to quick" feels buddyish and scummy. Like I don't really see how one reads him and isn't annoyed by his weird stances and rapid vote hoping. OTH, you could
kinda
interpret it as scum trying to find traction and get out of d1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #106) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

jesus, he's not pushing you (i think)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (isolation #107) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1546, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1544, Nero Cain wrote:jesus, he's not pushing you (i think)
expand on why im caught scum. Dont fake a guilty on me d1 please.
i'll get to it. if it something I was totally convinced of I'd be voting you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (isolation #108) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #109) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1551, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1549, Nero Cain wrote:i'll get to it. if it something I was totally convinced of I'd be voting you.
oh so nothing is there, cool.
like I've already kinda explained it so I'm not sure why you are jumping down my throat here. I would say this is false bravado but I've played with you and I know you are vengefully snappish like this. In fact it's the reason why I lightly suspected you. You didn't snap @ Farside and I thought that was very odd.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #110) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but you were aware of it and I explained it in the post so I don't really understand why you are pretending like I "had nothing"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #111) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1566, Tchill13 wrote:That has more so to do with ppl going out of their way to play the game against their wincon from my perspective though.
I mean sure, I think alot of green pms are stupidly OMGUSy. I think these last 2 or so times when I've flipped scum there were all like "oh I get the case on me." and its just really weird. I mean, there's a decent amount of scum motivation to town read the person that is scum reading you.

Can you show me some examples of town you town reading players for scum reading you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (isolation #112) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I also think you have a somewhat decent point about Creature being an EZ push but that's also something that could be said for any low impact/lurker there is. And yes that's exactly why scum do push them but then there are town that see such lots as scummy. Feels kinda hypocritical that you are voting there while chiding Quick over pushing there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (isolation #113) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1575, Auro wrote:That's a bad argument, it's very person dependent.
in fairness, I said alot not that greens only OMGUS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #114) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how does a50 know that all the mafia can recruit? Does it say that in the op?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #115) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thats not the same thing? A50 s saying that they all can recruit as in like there will be 3 recruits tonight. But the one in the op makes it sound like there will be 1 recruit a night b/c its a factional ability not linked to a role.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #116) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1588, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 1582, Nero Cain wrote:how does a50 know that all the mafia can recruit? Does it say that in the op?
It says the infection is a
factional
ability, so all original Mafia members have access to it.
kinda an odd way to put it no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (isolation #117) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I prob would slip on a townie. I'm very clumsy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (isolation #118) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though I dunno exactly how the nk would work, b/c if they infect a player tonight and then like kill him? or be forced to use one of there 2 kills outside of the pool but that seems unfair to them....

would be funny if a50 DID slip the mafia has multiple infections tonight to start building up that pool.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #119) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though I dunno exactly how the nk would work, b/c if they infect a player tonight and then like kill him? or be forced to use one of there 2 kills outside of the pool but that seems unfair to them....

would be funny if a50 DID slip the mafia has multiple infections tonight to start building up that pool.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #120) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm sorry if I'm being dumb but if mafia have a factional ability to recruit a player each night I just feel like
In post 1579, 50 Judge Powers wrote:AND all of them
was a strange way to put it.

They can't all recruit. I mean, yes that mechanic stays until they are dead but...it was just a weird way of putting it I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (isolation #121) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1604, 50 Judge Powers wrote:Again: NO. Only the original 3 members of Mafia can infect people. The infected are like "Traitors" who do not know their main team, but the main team knows them. They also can be killed by the main team, and they lose if the main team is eliminated.
this comes from a place of great knowledge...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #122) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, no scum have ever revealed set up information so they look all smart. nope.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #123) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

cure: Mastina
babysit: A50
track: Auro
watch:tchill

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (isolation #124) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1630, mastina wrote:(If an anti-infection role isn't targeting the likes of Nero or similar never-scum universal townreads, they'd be outright trolling.)
not true! they could just be bad

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #125) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if you are trying to lurk u r doing a v bad job.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (isolation #126) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in fairness, a50 did say "infect" as if he was still aware that its not like all 3 really can recruit but the way he put it was still very very strange.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (isolation #127) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

interesting turn of events

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (isolation #128) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

etl, y do you keep downgrading me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #129) » Fri May 08, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1651, davesaz wrote:He gets very uppity about mechanics as town, where as scum he feigns ignorance.
not sure I've ever really noticed this. OFC I skim b/c I think he doesn't offer much besides fake claiming to get shot n1. I think what he's saying about the mechanics makes perfect sense so if he's town then good play on his part.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #130) » Fri May 08, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1689, Quick wrote:In any case, Nero. My buddy my pal. Why did you do that D1? Do you think you are getting NKed or do you think you are getting lynched?
why did I do what?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (isolation #131) » Fri May 08, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok? so......I don't even know what u are doing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #132) » Fri May 08, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think you know what you are doing either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (isolation #133) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: etl

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (isolation #134) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I dunno, that self vote is kinda
ate
y and just makes me wanna kill it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (isolation #135) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #136) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1726, Quick wrote:
In post 1724, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1723, Nero Cain wrote:I dunno, that self vote is kinda
ate
y and just makes me wanna kill it.
I’m fine with that. I’d like to know what your plan is when I flip town. Who will you be looking at?
I get to be his Tunnel on D2.
naw, im gonna kill you tonight so if you dont die then it means im town and if you do die then it means I'll have one less headache. WIN/WIN!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (isolation #137) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but real talk, im not pushing you and haven't been. Why do you keep whining about me scumreading you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #138) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1727, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1725, Nero Cain wrote:
Is this directed at me?? What question??
i asked you why you keep downgrading me. I went from town. to town that was below a bunch of "eh" to "town?"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (isolation #139) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1734, Nero Cain wrote:but real talk, im not pushing you and haven't been. Why do you keep whining about me scumreading you?
Quick

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #140) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1740, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1736, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1727, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1725, Nero Cain wrote:
Is this directed at me?? What question??
i asked you why you keep downgrading me. I went from town. to town that was below a bunch of "eh" to "town?"
It’s not really a downgrade as it is a renaming of the class. It means I’m not sure. My overall feeling is that you’re town. But why do you care so much??
I think ppl should be backing up their reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #141) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1741, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Also why do you seem to think that reads are static and don’t move as things change?
well, this is stupid and manipulative. I'm asking why things (FMPOV) changed. That has shit all to do with any belief that I think reads are static...wich I don't btw.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (isolation #142) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero: (who thinks ETL has been downgrading her read) Why have you downgraded me?
ETL: y do u think readz r static?

this doesn't even make sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (isolation #143) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1754, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:What? I don’t know why. It feels right. I’m sure things will change again the next time I post a readslist because it’s a snapshot of a moment in time. What more do you want from me?
I don't really care how you read me but you should be explaining your reads. I mean in th early game you were talking me up like I was super town and your latest read had me as "town?" like you aren't as sure anymore. I think its plenty valid for me to ask that.

that whole thing about me thinking your reads should be static or some shit was dumb and makes like no sense at to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (isolation #144) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1759, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:But I answered you....?
that's irrelevant. Why do you think I shouldn't have questioned an (IMO) downgrade in my status?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (isolation #145) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1766, davesaz wrote:
In post 1761, EspeciallyTheLies wrote: Yeah that’s fine and all but do you understand what I’m doing rn?
There are multiple possible answers. Despite what you may thing I'm not settled on which.
I think I know what she's claiming and it's dumb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (isolation #146) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1770, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Because t sounded to me like you were saying my read shouldn’t have changed. To which I was wondering if you thought they didn’t naturally change all the time.
my words are very simple and there's not some hidden meaning behind them.

ur question was dumb

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #147) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

was me thinking that you were doing some "reaction test"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (isolation #148) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you are town then sacrificing yourself seems kinda dumb, no? Chance this is just
ate
so ppl town read u for it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #149) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1794, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1787, Nero Cain wrote:If you are town then sacrificing yourself seems kinda dumb, no? Chance this is just
ate
so ppl town read u for it.
omg no. It’s not dumb at all. How are you not getting this? How would lynching anyone else be more beneficial?? My value as VT is in my death.
?????

?????

?????

?????

Are you new to mafia or something?

A townies best weapon is his/er voice and vote by getting yourself lynched you are depriving town of both of those. Even sacrificing yourself for "information" is stupid. And doing this as a lvl against Mastin is dumb as well. So if you are town, yes this is dumb. If you are scum then its an ok play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (isolation #150) » Fri May 08, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I liked

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (isolation #151) » Fri May 08, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1818, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Do you honestly think my voice has any value here when it clearly does not?
I mean, your "voice value" is mainly theoretical. But you are determined to extinguish it and I don't really care that much. We might have just lynched a lurker (and we still might) but you are convinced that you are better than a lurker lynch so who am I to argue? After all you said you were a great scum hunter so I'm sheepin u. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #152) » Fri May 08, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1827, Quick wrote:Nero, what is your read on Tchill atm?
im indiffrent

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #153) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1834, 50 Judge Powers wrote:I claim to be an expert in that department.
you aren't an expert. you just CLAIM to be? :lol: :eek:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (isolation #154) » Fri May 08, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1853, Tchill13 wrote:ETL has been too loud today. She got frustrated super quick (ego tell) got close to toxic in the blink of an eye (aggressive) laid a "trap" that immediately worked and "caught" scum (confbias/ego tell) literally gave up on the game when she had 4/11 votes (just trash to go for the AtE that early d1, when scum will have the easiest day phase more than likely) you cant convince me she's throwing as scum to set 2, 3 ppl up thats hard defending her? Gonna give up 1/3rd of the scum team this early for that? ABSURD. She's frustrated and she's a confident player. Her game atm if we KNEW she was scum is a hot pile of garbage.
this just seems like a paragraph of eww

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (isolation #155) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not really sure why but I am not really enjoying this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (isolation #156) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1862, Auro wrote:
In post 1860, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not really sure why but I am not really enjoying this game.
Because I was sleeping and not here, I get it. I'm back now ^_^
ofc, stop leaving me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #157) » Sat May 09, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im kinda thinking that Ari might be the scummist of the lurkers. Its been awhile since I've played with Ari and I think he's a nice guy but I also think he's kinda useless and doesn't post much and is always kinda "lurky" but to me, that whole
In post 549, Aristophanes wrote:IRL I'm working not quarantining, fyi, so if my activity seems low that's a heads upa s to why
felt like a preemptive defense.

controversial opinion: jake the wolfie is town says gut

The fact that the ETL wagon is stalled and ppl are voting elsewhere is exactly why scum use
ATE
even if its some well-intended gambit to force ppl to take a stance and do things or some misguided attempt @ outting scum...the road to hell is paved with good intentions. And honestly, I'm just having a hard time looking past it a bit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (isolation #158) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1943, Vecna wrote:
In post 1858, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1853, Tchill13 wrote:ETL has been too loud today. She got frustrated super quick (ego tell) got close to toxic in the blink of an eye (aggressive) laid a "trap" that immediately worked and "caught" scum (confbias/ego tell) literally gave up on the game when she had 4/11 votes (just trash to go for the AtE that early d1, when scum will have the easiest day phase more than likely) you cant convince me she's throwing as scum to set 2, 3 ppl up thats hard defending her? Gonna give up 1/3rd of the scum team this early for that? ABSURD. She's frustrated and she's a confident player. Her game atm if we KNEW she was scum is a hot pile of garbage.
this just seems like a paragraph of eww
?

This is the most on point post in the entire game?
I think all these things are extremely null. Being loud, frustrated (or faking frustrating), aggression, laying a "trap" and being confbias are all things she could easily do as scum and she herself has said she's loud and aggressive as scum. Although NGL, I kinda get a gut ping that this is TMI from Tchill.

But also the whole "scum wouldn't do this" thing doesn't make a ton of sense to me b/c scum HAVE "done this" Scum bussing/distancing this early has been a thing. IG, you could say "it makes no sense to do so in this setup" or does it make a TON of sense to do so in this townie looking set up? I'm not saying that Mastina is defiantly scum but I'd feel remiss to mention that Mastina has bussed/distanced d1 so I don't think it would be impossible for her to bus/distance from ETL.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (isolation #159) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1976, Tchill13 wrote:I just find it absurd someone would do that 4/11 votes in... on the 1st major wagon of d1... which almost never goes through anyway
I can understand that but think about it this way, if she's town and nowhere near the lynch why does she do this? She's frustrated? After 4 votes? Stupid gambit theory aside, it seems kinda fake, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #160) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I liked Could he make that post as scum, sure. It's exactly why ETL's play is dog poo if she's town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (isolation #161) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

She's an unsympathetic hedge that has willingly muddled the waters. I had zero intention of voting ETL previous to her self vote and now I'm like, "if it happens I'm ok with it."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (isolation #162) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1977, Tchill13 wrote:mastina/creature/suadade id happily lynch.
the lack of voted and Ari in a conversation about who to lynch d1 seems horrible to me. Of those 3 I only really agree with Creature or maybe Saunde but thats b/c he's annoying and I'm skimming.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #163) » Sat May 09, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Dave, I had been pushing on farside early today and one of the reasons was I felt she was just asking a bunch of questions intended to make herself look busy and there was a lack of scumhunting.

Tchill disagreed with me and felt she was scumhunting.

then farside came in and said she understood where I was coming from.

So when tchill said farside "thinks it's hollow" that's what he's referring to-her agreeing with me and disagreeing with tchill.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (isolation #164) » Sat May 09, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hoctac, I have a very important question for you. Depending on your answer I may vote you.

What type of fruit will I get tonight?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #165) » Sat May 09, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

get the math outta here!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (isolation #166) » Sat May 09, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:facepalm:

I mean, Quicks' argument that Alcg couldn't catch more than 1 scum today is just very very dumb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (isolation #167) » Sat May 09, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2013, Hoctac wrote:
In post 2002, Nero Cain wrote:hoctac, I have a very important question for you. Depending on your answer I may vote you.

What type of fruit will I get tonight?
A mango.
why a mango?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #168) » Sat May 09, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2020, Quick wrote:It's based on Alchemist being a slow starter.
?????

Alch has 2 scumreads. He could have 0 correct, 1 correct or 2 correct, and all are equally possible. I mean, I guess you could argue that he's most likely to have both be incorrect since this game is majority town and the chances of picking out scum day 1 is fairly low but just your argument makes no sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #169) » Sat May 09, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe I'm stupid and don't get it. I guess someone should explain it to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (isolation #170) » Sat May 09, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok but why does he have to be right in the first place? And if he's right on one why can't he be right about both?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (isolation #171) » Sat May 09, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2077, Quick wrote:BTW, don't infect me because I will just tell the truth on who Scum is...........
I mean that would be a banable offense

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (isolation #172) » Sun May 10, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there are no jesters in this game, silly willy. ETL prob just believes she's a martyr. There's the possibility that this is a scum bus, I G.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (isolation #173) » Sun May 10, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Quick is prob town based on activity. His content is kinda meh though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (isolation #174) » Sun May 10, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What if ETL is just town that truly believes that giving town a 0% chance to lynch scum is good town play?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (isolation #175) » Mon May 11, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I was the one that called Ari scum first....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (isolation #176) » Mon May 11, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how is that any different from your normal posting? :P

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #177) » Mon May 11, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

farside, could you link your last 3 scum games, plox?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (isolation #178) » Mon May 11, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Its been so long since I played with Ari @ all. This isn't a meta based scum read, it's just that Ari's not playing and his first post was kinda sus to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #179) » Mon May 11, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Quoted For Truth

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (isolation #180) » Mon May 11, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wanna hear something silly?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2337 (isolation #181) » Mon May 11, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2331, Quick wrote:But how can I not post if people are not posting @Nero?
i don't know what this is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2344 (isolation #182) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2339, farside22 wrote:Just going to say to the discussion between Quick and Nero
????????
In post 2339, farside22 wrote:I have 3 or 4 players that read as goofs but one is actively lurking is Wolfe with 0 content.
i really hate when ppl say this but fail to provide names.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (isolation #183) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2345, farside22 wrote:goofs are voted, hotac, and 5g.
and the active lurking scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2347 (isolation #184) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh nm

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (isolation #185) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why should I not be voting you right now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2356 (isolation #186) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2349, Nero Cain wrote:Why should I not be voting you right now?
ignore this, maybe. Like I was gonna be all like "I asked for ur last 3 scum games and you didn't even give me your last scum game!" but it was there, the link just got fucked up.

Though your intro to 642 is pretty much the same as your entrance here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2358 (isolation #187) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

can you show me some games where you kinda buddy a player and then "RVS" vote them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2364 (isolation #188) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

farside, what are your feelings about Auro?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (isolation #189) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2363, Auro wrote:Nero is learning how to use meta properly from me, this feels nice
?????

no?

but w/e same q, what do you think of Farside.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2369 (isolation #190) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ngl, I kinda hate the spoiled video/pic rule. I like seeing random pics/videos and making me undo the spoiler is extra effort.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (isolation #191) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2368, Quick wrote:Telling you this when you ISO me.
jokes on you b/c no one wants to read your ISO.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2382 (isolation #192) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2375, farside22 wrote:I basically put him and hotac in the same pile.
intresting

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (isolation #193) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

farside, why do you care that Ari is being pushed over Ari?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (isolation #194) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2376, farside22 wrote:I think I recall one player said Ari made an excuse for his game play early as scum
that was me. Ari is going to be a low content/fluff poster regardless of alignment. "Lurking" is a good way to get pushed. And Ari knows all this. So in my mind, it was not outside the realms of impossibility that Ari comes in and gives himself an excuse for why he's not posting. Like I'm not accusing him of lying or anything but he would know if he was scum so telling us he's just too busy to post and that he's defiantly not not posting here b/c he's scum seems like a thing. IDK

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2386 (isolation #195) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

It also bothers me that you are kinda light defending the wagon and kinda discrediting it as an "assumption". All scumhunting unless its some kinda guilty is going to be an "assumption"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (isolation #196) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2384, Auro wrote:I would lynch Ari over Ari any day
:lol:

clearly I meant Jake though

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (isolation #197) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how many times have you played with scum Ari?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (isolation #198) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2391, Elements wrote:then why are people voting ari?
b/c he's canadian

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (isolation #199) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@mod
Ari is long past his prod timer

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”