LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Upon reassessing, I see how and why Clidd saw me as TPR at the point he claims to have. The whole reaction test as a whole feels off to me still, but maybe it's
because
Clidd isn't really a reaction test sort of player, in my opinion, that when he does perform one it doesn't feel natural to me. Buying Clidd's interaction with me as town requires me to assume that Clidd made a logical oversight that is uncharacteristic of him, but I'm starting to see where exactly that oversight occurred and how it shaped his following posts. In short, I'm feeling more confident about town!Clidd at the moment.

Also, Clidd, your WIM really drops off when people disagree with you.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Ircher »

Day 1 VC #12

Umlaut (0):
clidd (0):
Hoctac (0):
Persivul (0):
Ragman Saul Rima (6) (L-1): farside22 (), Persivul (), Reundo (), Klick (), clidd (), LuckyLuciano ()

valoneast (0):
brassherald (0):
LuckyLuciano (2): Zulfy (), Ragman Saul Rima ()
farside22 (0):
Klick (2): Hoctac (), SirCakez ()
SirCakez (0):
Not Voting (3): brassherald (), valoneast (), Umlaut ()

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch a player.

This phase will end on May 19, 2020 1:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2020-05-19 13:00:00).

Moderator Notes1. If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
2. This game will use a combination of manual and automated votecounts. (The automated ones are made using MathBlade's Vote Scrubber.) I will mainly start by posting an automated votecount and then edit in a manual one later. This allows me to spot errors in the automated votecount as well as build the voting history for the game.
Please note the prod timers. You will be prodded after 32 hours on Tuesday-Friday.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Umlaut »

I just went through valoneast's ISO and almost voted for him after just a couple posts, then changed my mind about halfway through, then changed my mind again about 3/4 through, then changed it a few more times. So I'm just going to post my thoughts on the ISO in raw form and then figure out what it means to me after.
In post 23, valoneast wrote:
In post 20, Umlaut wrote:The three scum are Persy, me, and me again
Does this mean we have to lynch you twice?

VOTE: Umlaut

Anyways, first time playing on this site since... 7/8 years ago? Quarantine has me bored, but please treat me like a newb for all intents and purposes. I'm sure I'll get the hang of this game again soon enough.
Bad intro. Not because he's voting me, but because he's voting me immediately after two other people whose votes are... well, maybe not that serious but not totally roll-a-die random either, and yet doesn't seem to be doing so for any real reason or to be interested in what the reasons for this incipient wagon might be.
In post 174, valoneast wrote:Heard my name.

You guys are absolutely going at breakneck speeds here. I know the newb card will get me more flak, but I've been reading every post so far, trying to follow along. I mean, about 50% of the argument is linked to your prior game(s), which once again, I CAN'T CONTRIBUTE IN.

Not sure how you guys play your games, but when I've got something to contribute. I will.
First of all not really true (there were meta comments but they were pretty marginal and there was plenty else to discuss), and secondly making excuses for not doing things when he could be finding things to do.
In post 178, valoneast wrote:Just spitballing:

4. Hoctac - I absolutely hate this personality, claiming random shit. Making light of every situation. Generally, just shit disturbing the entire game.
6. Persivul - +1 for being friendly and slightly helpful? Though I'm not sure if this is out of frustration for my lack of game or not.
10. LuckyLuciano - Less scummy the more the game goes on. We'll see.
11. farside22 - One massive post, painting a picture of town to me, but still too early to tell.
12. Klick - Actually, the biggest scumread in my books. He's been bouncing around votes all day here. Seeing what sticks. Just bounces around in what I perceive as a random manner.
13. SirCakez - comes in and out of the conversation a couple of times, never posting anything relevant to the conversation.
Easy superficial reads, the kind that you give when you're just looking for something to write about and don't really care whether you sort anyone correctly or not.
In post 192, valoneast wrote:
In post 187, SirCakez wrote:Atarashi bothers me a little bit but I don't know how to describe it.
Stuff like this! Is there something that they're phrasing that's causing you to be thrown off or bothering you? Personally I think they're trying to prod a slightly crazed character.
This felt kind of fake when I saw it and I should have pointed it out then but I thought it was probably nothing and didn't really think more about it. Looking more closely, I can see it as serving a purpose more of advertising "valoneast is suspicious of SirCakez" than of trying to sort either him or Atarashi.
In post 197, valoneast wrote:
In post 195, SirCakez wrote:the Hoctac interaction mainly
haha, but how else would you interact with Hoctac in this case. Honestly, the sooner we're rid of them the better.
In post 198, valoneast wrote:
In post 190, Reundo wrote:Lucky's aggression to me did feel pretty towny at first and looked more like it came from town who was pissed at being misrepresented, but the first sentence of does ping me the wrong way.

Just wondering why? That first sentence just seems like he's trying to use their logic and he's exasperated that people can't follow it.
These posts are asking better questions than the last post but honestly pretty null overall, anyone could ask these.
In post 204, valoneast wrote:
In post 201, Reundo wrote:
In post 198, valoneast wrote:
In post 190, Reundo wrote:Lucky's aggression to me did feel pretty towny at first and looked more like it came from town who was pissed at being misrepresented, but the first sentence of does ping me the wrong way.

Just wondering why? That first sentence just seems like he's trying to use their logic and he's exasperated that people can't follow it.
Admitting to copying his past town game down to the exact post is pretty strange. The only reason it doesn't bother me more is because he claimed he'd reveal the town motivation for that later on, so I'm not too concerned about it atm.
Hmm, to me it seems rather neutral. Opening move is the same every time, and keep consistent, as soon as you deviate people will jump.
This is actually the best evidence
defending
valoneast that I could find, because I don't see why scum!valoneast would resist this point so much. Lucky copying his previous opening is definitely
weird
no matter what you ultimately make of it, and I think scum!valoneast would more likely remain open to accepting that as a reason to scumread Lucky down the road. (Unless they're scum together but then I wouldn't think he would want to talk so much about Lucky at all, defending or not)
In post 223, valoneast wrote:any reasons for Luciano? It's been a while since they've said anything and imo there's been people with more red flags than them. Luciano sounds like they're frustrated with us fixated on the, "Im going to try this whole thing where I play the same as this last game I was town, as it seems like a logical thing". And it sounds genuine that he probably regrets it now, and he wouldn't say "all will be revealed to you in the future" as it sounds just SOOO scummy that they can't be scum, nobody's THAT stupid... right?
Actually it's maybe weird that he keeps popping up specifically to respond to suspicions of Lucky?
In post 273, valoneast wrote:Im not really sure on the theory of mafia, but a quick D1 lynch isn't really town beneficial. I assume that you want to read people, see how wagon forms and such. You mentioned that you wanted a quick D1 lynch on post #14 and #26, so that causes for concern.

As the game's rolled on, it just sounds more and more like you took a shot in #36, where you mentioned that you've copied your town game, asking for an explanation how someone's thought process led you to believe that you were scum like. However this completely backfire as that argument itself made it scumesque. At this point I had a bit of scumread on you.

However, as I thought about it more and more, I realized that you were merely frustrated, and commenting on someone's argument of your "ploy" is actually quite logical, maybe executed poorly.
This seems off because valoneast never actually showed any suspicion of Lucky in the first place, he just kept his random vote on me up until he removed it because "it's not doing anything"
In post 276, valoneast wrote:
In post 254, Ragman Saul Rima wrote:A good scum player can pass off as town, so that makes any of my townreads this early meaningless.

Generally I like this, but isn't the point of D1 chat to see how people lean? The idea is that scum has limited information, so you for the most part you're just trying to decipher why people feel a certain way towards other. and their thinking behind it. I think at this point all 12 of us is just trying ask you how you lean.
Fluffy
In post 279, valoneast wrote:
In post 263, LuckyLuciano wrote:You can take my word for it and keep it in mind later in the game when it's more relevant for me to explain myself, or you can push for my reasoning immediately.
I think this is the worry we all have, why bother revealing this idea anyways? Why not just NOT bring of this argument. IMO I think you were trying a new move and are genuinely frustrated that people are fixated on this idea that you had to "copy your town game to seem town" for whatever reason that is. Your past posts have been all about defending that, and you sound genuinely annoyed/frustrated. Breadcrumbing (I think that's what is called) a little less obvious next time, if you're actually breadcrumbing.
Fluffy
In post 283, valoneast wrote:I find farside more and more towny as the game goes on. Decent questions, always asking for an explanation on why a certain decision was made. I guess scum can replicate this as well, but they mix in their opinions and really try to understand others and what they're saying.
Okay, I guess
In post 284, valoneast wrote:
In post 281, LuckyLuciano wrote:I'm also worried that he seemed to have operated under the assumption that I was scum prior to engaging in the reaction test, which doesn't show good faith

Why not? Isn't the point to see if any scum alarms get alerted when doing said reaction test? If you don't trigger it, then the assumption goes away? I'm confused about this.
Fluffy
In post 308, valoneast wrote:
In post 305, LuckyLuciano wrote:Nope, it's not the only reason.
Arghhh! It's stuff like this. By your posts and our interaction, you seem genuine and logical. But then you say something like this and everyone raises their eyebrows and all collectively go "Huh? Why?". Maybe this is some advanced play that I don't understand. Maybe there's a "King in the palace" type of role in this open game.

... I keep flip flopping on you for reasons like these. XD
Fluffy (and what raised your eyebrows about that post anyway?)
In post 317, valoneast wrote:
In post 309, clidd wrote:I like your comments, but I don't see anything outside of your scum-rage. The reason I'm townreading you is because of your emotional reaction to my push, especially when Zulfy joined the conversation. So basically from my point of view you are a town with incorrect reads about me and I probably feel that my vote on Ragman intensified your feeling that he would be scum on the Scum!Clidd scenario. In this context, your scumreads start from a distorted perception of the game state, which weakens the accuracy of your general reads on the slots, unless, of course, your evaluation encompasses interpretations outside the speculation that I am scum.
Once again, it's fine to read someone based on their initial scummyness, but have you read what he's been doing afterwards? I had the same thought as you, but from reading his iso and his willingness to admit his frustrations, (coming from a guy who was also frustrated), does it not seem like he is actually, just frustrated? He willingly admits this! That can't be a scum thing to do can it? it's just TOO obvious I feel. His explanations do seem well thought out. Even if a bit defensive.

Now, you might think I'm defending him, but the fact that he is hiding something does sound off alarms, I just can't imagine a scenario that he's scum!Lucky, but why so many secrets.

Maybe he as scum!Lucky is playing that obviously so that town WON'T lynch. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit?
This is much better, it comes off like valoneast is confused and can't make up his mind about Lucky and really is trying to get help doing so. I like how Clidd makes it clear he townreads valoneast and then valoneast is like "what? never mind that, what about this Lucky guy?" and keeps pushing that topic.
In post 356, valoneast wrote:
In post 334, LuckyLuciano wrote:@/u/fuckswithducks, have you done this yet?
Yep, I think his reaction was acceptable, as with all, but he didn't really have a scumread on you, just that he would vote on you due to what you said. I know you think #46 unvote seems weird, but it's not if you read his explanation in 51, 53, 58, he does back it up. He did his probing, and he got some reactions. he doesn't have to immediate dictate you for these actions for the rest of the game, just he came, got some info, and left.

From a scum!clidd standpoint, I feel like he might've wanted to push the wagon harder, seeing what you had to hide, or keep reminding us of this pressure on you. I mean, it's a pretty big tell IMO, but he was willing to drop it after a bit.

He's leaning more town than you are atm.
Again much better than earlier stuff, and makes me feel like the earlier "I can't find a hook into the game" complaint was genuine if he was capable of producing stuff like this once he did.

Okay, I guess valoneast can be town, because the towny things I found are more convincing individually than the scummy things. Something felt forced about his earlier contributions but I could see them coming from an overwhelmed townie trying to find a place to start.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Persivul »

L-1. This is where someone already on the wagon is supposed to fake hammer.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 211, Klick wrote:{farside22, clidd}
{Umlaut, Reundo, SirCakez, Zulfy}
{Persivul, LuckyLuciano}
{Atarashi Hajimari, Hoctac, valoneast, Ragman Saul Rima}

VOTE: Ragman Saul Rima
In post 355, Klick wrote:I have too many townreads for the amount of content there's been so far. After sitting on them for a while, I'd probably make a list that looks more like this:

{farside22, valoneast, Reundo}
{SirCakez, LuckyLuciano, Umlaut}
{clidd, Persivul, Zulfy, Atarashi Hajimari}
{Hoctac, Ragman Saul Rima}
Why do you say you have too many townreads when these lists look like too many scumreads?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Umlaut »

VOTE: Zulfy

I thought he was town for his push on Lucky before, but it was a pretty easy thing to latch on to and he hasn't done anything else of value so far except pop back in and say "I'm here," then disappear again.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by clidd »

UNVOTE: Ragman Saul Rima

He disappeared from the forum, probably hasn't read the topic yet. Consider my vote spiritually on his slot.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Umlaut »

In post 381, clidd wrote:UNVOTE: Ragman Saul Rima

He disappeared from the forum, probably hasn't read the topic yet. Consider my vote spiritually on his slot.
He just posted right hours ago, what are you talking about?
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Pedit:
eight
hours ago
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by valoneast »

In post 211, Klick wrote:{farside22, clidd}
{Umlaut, Reundo, SirCakez, Zulfy}
{Persivul, LuckyLuciano}
{Atarashi Hajimari, Hoctac, valoneast, Ragman Saul Rima}

VOTE: Ragman Saul Rima

In post 331, Klick wrote:
In post 283, valoneast wrote:I find farside more and more towny as the game goes on. Decent questions, always asking for an explanation on why a certain decision was made. I guess scum can replicate this as well, but they mix in their opinions and really try to understand others and what they're saying.
This reads genuine. It came without prompting and looks like something valoneast just... thought, instead of crafted. (farside is also one of the more obvious town so far so it has that going for it)

Also, I approve of your avatar choice. :P

Btw, just rereading some posts here So just wondering, what made me flip from bottom of your "town-dar" to "clearing" me?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 382, Umlaut wrote:

Didn't you notice that his last post was and we're going to ?
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by valoneast »

You gave some reasoning, but it was just one post. Generally, it takes a lot longer to flip a read.

I find Umlaut much more town-y, he did his homework, flipfloped and was unsure of his read in his single post. It sounds much more genuine and he actually debated on it.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Umlaut »

In post 385, clidd wrote:
In post 382, Umlaut wrote:

Didn't you notice that his last post was and we're going to ?
I wouldn't say I especially took note of the post numbers, no. Are you really going to call stepping away for eight hours "disappearing from the forum"? It reads like you think he's about to siteflake when that s a totally normal amount of time to step away and not anything worth moving a vote over.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by valoneast »

In post 377, Umlaut wrote:In post 308, valoneast wrote:
In post 305, LuckyLuciano wrote:
Nope, it's not the only reason.

Arghhh! It's stuff like this. By your posts and our interaction, you seem genuine and logical. But then you say something like this and everyone raises their eyebrows and all collectively go "Huh? Why?". Maybe this is some advanced play that I don't understand. Maybe there's a "King in the palace" type of role in this open game.

... I keep flip flopping on you for reasons like these. XD

Fluffy (and what raised your eyebrows about that post anyway?)
Lucky in this case I was viewing from a frustrated!Lucky standpoint. But he keeps on sticking by his gun and kept the "oh, I have my reasons, but I'm not telling!". To me this seems rather lazy!Scum play then town.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by clidd »

Are we speaking the same language ? I can not understand you. The withdrawal of my vote was to give him more time to return without a lolhammer in the meantime.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by clidd »

If you want, I can draw to help you follow the reasoning.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Umlaut »

In post 389, clidd wrote:Are we speaking the same language ? I can not understand you. The withdrawal of my vote was to give him more time to return without a lolhammer in the meantime.
Okay, I get it now. The wording made me think you were saying you thought they were likely not coming back.

I would say don't worry about quickhammers because they're so anti-town they're basically a scumclaim, except it never seems to work out that way in practice. So I can't say your concern is totally unfounded.
In post 390, clidd wrote:If you want, I can draw to help you follow the reasoning.
I realize you're being a smartass but I kind of want to see this drawing now
In post 378, Persivul wrote:L-1. This is where someone already on the wagon is supposed to fake hammer.
Or it could be where you offer a read, or a question, or any kind of thought about the game at all?
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 375, LuckyLuciano wrote:Upon reassessing, I see how and why Clidd saw me as TPR at the point he claims to have. The whole reaction test as a whole feels off to me still, but maybe it's
because
Clidd isn't really a reaction test sort of player, in my opinion, that when he does perform one it doesn't feel natural to me. Buying Clidd's interaction with me as town requires me to assume that Clidd made a logical oversight that is uncharacteristic of him, but I'm starting to see where exactly that oversight occurred and how it shaped his following posts. In short, I'm feeling more confident about town!Clidd at the moment.

Also, Clidd, your WIM really drops off when people disagree with you.
I am still dealing with my behavior when I see something irrational or that I disagree brutally.

And this is usually my reaction:

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by clidd »

391 -> Emphasizing the obvious is not being smart and it really is not in my interest that your capacity to interpret is below average.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by clidd »

I will be waiting for Ragman to return, until then I would be happy if people did not speak to me.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by clidd »

Ok, I'm kidding. You can talk to me.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 373, clidd wrote:
In post 260, clidd wrote:I'll take a better look at post when I arrive at home. (2~3 hours)

Pedit: I already imagine what your post will be like.
I'm not in the mood to follow this. Probably another time.
I have recovered my mood now, I think I will do that.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 254, Ragman Saul Rima wrote:
In post 227, Reundo wrote:
In post 221, Ragman Saul Rima wrote:
clidd wrote: Note²: Ragman, describe your reads on the playerlist.
It's too early for me to townread anyone atm, I don't know anybody's metagames.

Scumread: Klick, Luciano
Why is it too early for you to town read people but not to scum-read them? By your logic, how would you know that say Luciano copying his town game wouldn't be something he usually does as town if you don't know his metagame?
I'm okay with Luciano copying his town game regardless of whether it's his metagame or not. I found #48 scummy.
A good scum player can pass off as town, so that makes any of my townreads this early meaningless. If I knew about how people would respond as town in other matches, I can back my townreads with better reason. Even without knowledge of anyone's metagames, it is possible to find AI posts, so scumreading can be backed with more reason early on.
clidd wrote:Ragman, I need you to describe your impressions on players in addition to your scumreads. I can't Infer anything from your post .
zulfy's and clidds' openings seem to me like genuine curiosity to find scum. I find Hoctac's ISO pro town. Persivul, farside and sircakez look neutral to me.
Hum, maybe I have overestimated this post. Basically his interpretation of post is understandable, in process, but not fully justified to infer a strong scum indicator on Luciano. I believe that his scumread is not viable if the pretext is only what he presented up to that post. The impression about Zulfy and my slot is very generic and does not absorb the essence of our posts in the initial stage of the day, especially for not quoting posts and being a generalist in concept. Hoctac's ISO, at the time of the post, had partitions that pointed to a scummy impression in some posts and towny in others, which discredits the unilateral impression that Ragman commented on being, essentially, pro-town. There was already content for him to better discriminate the Farside slot, so I believe that being neutral there is not natural. Persivul and Sircakez were more subjective reads during this period, so it is appropriate. Seeing the post as a whole, I feel that there was an omission of descriptions (which he could have done) and a strong apathy in specifying the generalism that he implied, because besides post 48, there was no example or quote from other posts. To be honest, this post created more questions than it answered, which in my opinion is scummy.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by clidd »

That's all for now., he remains my top-lynch.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 393, clidd wrote:391 -> Emphasizing the obvious is not being smart and it really is not in my interest that your capacity to interpret is below average.
Note
: Ignore this post.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”