Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1767, mastina wrote:
In post 1556, davesaz wrote:While I work on other things this is acceptable.
VOTE: Creature
Reason previously given.
Acceptable wagon. Creature would be among the lurkerslots likely to be scum.
The others being Aristophanes, 50 Judge Powers, and Jake the Wolfie, as of .

That group of four players doesn't contain three scum, but at this point, probably
does
contain two scum. 50/50 shot, not the worst of odds to take. (Admittedly we'll be a bit fucked if we choose a town in there, but only due to the fact that doing so will cause us to not continue lynching in the group in spite of the odds moving from 50/50 to 66/33 with a town mislynch.)
it is slightly irritating to think you actually believe the game is this easy.

I almost dont believe you actually think that.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1849, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1847, Quick wrote:Do you think it is really that simple? Asking for a friend.
yes. Im consistently most correct about my "too bad to be scum" and "So narcissistic they have to be town" reads.

ETL has fallen into both categories (in the most respectful way possible)
Okay, how about not with meta because meta is horrible?
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1809, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:When I get to L1 I’ll move my vote over to mastina to preserve VCA.
7 votes other than yourself from being lynched.

this whole thing is NAI imo seeing how I think theres motivation to do this as either alignment.

that said it is a tad annoying. I've got 3 strong TR's and youd be my next add but youre not playing like you need to for me to add you.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1851, Quick wrote:
In post 1847, Quick wrote:Do you think it is really that simple? Asking for a friend.
yes. Im consistently most correct about my "too bad to be scum" and "So narcissistic they have to be town" reads.

ok. I think its pretty damn simple.

ETL has been too loud today. She got frustrated super quick (ego tell) got close to toxic in the blink of an eye (aggressive) laid a "trap" that immediately worked and "caught" scum (confbias/ego tell) literally gave up on the game when she had 4/11 votes (just trash to go for the AtE that early d1, when scum will have the easiest day phase more than likely) you cant convince me she's throwing as scum to set 2, 3 ppl up thats hard defending her? Gonna give up 1/3rd of the scum team this early for that? ABSURD. She's frustrated and she's a confident player. Her game atm if we KNEW she was scum is a hot pile of garbage.

She's town. Its pretty damn simple.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: mastina

and this player is too good to push that as scum imo.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1853, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1851, Quick wrote:

ok. I think its pretty damn simple.

ETL has been too loud today. She got frustrated super quick (ego tell) got close to toxic in the blink of an eye (aggressive) laid a "trap" that immediately worked and "caught" scum (confbias/ego tell) literally gave up on the game when she had 4/11 votes (just trash to go for the AtE that early d1, when scum will have the easiest day phase more than likely) you cant convince me she's throwing as scum to set 2, 3 ppl up thats hard defending her? Gonna give up 1/3rd of the scum team this early for that? ABSURD. She's frustrated and she's a confident player. Her game atm if we KNEW she was scum is a hot pile of garbage.

She's town. Its pretty damn simple.
None of that is AI.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by davesaz »

I actually don't want to be infected. Especially if getting infected and then killed potentially results in a "scum loss". So the really effusive town reads aren't needed. :lol:
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Covid 19
Covid 19
Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Covid 19 »

Day 1 VC #42

Creature (0):
Auro (0):
Hoctac (1): Elements ()
5G Tower (0):
Jake the Wolfie (0):
Aristophanes (0):
Quick (1): 50 Judge Powers ()
Vecna (2): Alchemist21 (), Voted ()
Voted (0):
Alchemist21 (1): farside22 ()
Elements (0):
Flavor Leaf (1): Saudade ()
farside22 (0):
EspeciallyTheLies (4): mastina (), Hoctac (), EspeciallyTheLies (), Nero Cain ()
50 Judge Powers (2): Vecna (), Auro ()
mastina (1): davesaz (), Tchill13 ()
Miss Lynch (0):
Nero Cain (0):
Tchill13 (1): Quick ()
Saudade (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (6): Creature, 5G Tower, Jake the Wolfie, Aristophanes, Flavor Leaf (), Miss Lynch ()

With 21 alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch a player.

This phase will end on May 19, 2020 1:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2020-05-19 13:00:00).

Moderator Notes1. If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
Please note the prodding rules. You are prodded after 32 hours of inactivity on Tuesday-Friday.

3. MathBlade's automated votecounter doesn't appear to track No Lynch votes properly. I'm still waiting for a response from him.
4. If you see any errors in a votecount or in the voting history, please feel free to inform me either in-thread (by bolding) or via pm.
5. As a note, if I'm not around to provide a VC, you can easily obtain one using MathBlade's tool. There's a link to the thread in the opening post of this thread. (Please remember to clearly label all unofficial votecounts as such.)
Last edited by Covid 19 on Sat May 09, 2020 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Even mafiascum.net isn't safe!

SIR Disease Mafia is over!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1853, Tchill13 wrote:ETL has been too loud today. She got frustrated super quick (ego tell) got close to toxic in the blink of an eye (aggressive) laid a "trap" that immediately worked and "caught" scum (confbias/ego tell) literally gave up on the game when she had 4/11 votes (just trash to go for the AtE that early d1, when scum will have the easiest day phase more than likely) you cant convince me she's throwing as scum to set 2, 3 ppl up thats hard defending her? Gonna give up 1/3rd of the scum team this early for that? ABSURD. She's frustrated and she's a confident player. Her game atm if we KNEW she was scum is a hot pile of garbage.
this just seems like a paragraph of eww
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

This game is really hard to track tbh.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not really sure why but I am not really enjoying this game.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Auro »

Dave, can you recount what the obvtown tells from ETL were?
After skimming the last few pages I get the feel that their posting was planned.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1860, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not really sure why but I am not really enjoying this game.
Because I was sleeping and not here, I get it. I'm back now ^_^
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1853, Tchill13 wrote:you cant convince me she's throwing as scum to set 2, 3 ppl up thats hard defending her?
For that you'd need her to commit to getting lynched, no? What prevents them from backing out in case people do begin to wagon that slot?

This kind of AtE often works. It's anti-town and they know it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1862, Auro wrote:
In post 1860, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not really sure why but I am not really enjoying this game.
Because I was sleeping and not here, I get it. I'm back now ^_^
ofc, stop leaving me

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by Auro »

Tchill townread. But, I disagree with his arguments.
Literally
every game I've played this year I've seen "too wolfy to be a wolf" scum, self-voting AtE scum, scum bussing unnecessarily.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1499, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1497, Auro wrote:
In post 1452, Nero Cain wrote:auro, Quick doesn't know what he's doing
@ETL :P
That's not a fair thing to say about anyone. It looks to me like he's trying at least. Knowing what to do and how to do it are two different things. I don't expect everyone to be amazing, I only expect them to try.
In post 1820, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Good for you Hoctac. You are a worse player than every other person on the list. They should make you a trophy
Fair as long as they're not pushing you?
Also Hoctac's question about why I go from "top town" to "???" goes unanswered.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

I haven't read the last 45 pages. I don't intend to unless this gets to lylo, which, given the rapidity with which scum are capable of expanding, I doubt will happen. Although, it's possible scum are only capable of making infected players by using the original three scum (which I guess is a necessity for balance reasons). Either way I intend to sheep Nero or Flavor Leaf today unless neither of them is particularly certain of their reads, at which point I am willing to vote for mastina or ETL.
ftr ML has played pretty well and deserves a win if they get it. - pisskop
Welp, we lost. I actually believed ML's claim. ... And seriously. We knew ML was a vote manipulator and still thought she was telling the truth. ... Well, looks like town is going to let the sk's win. That was kind of a genius play by ML. ... ML deserves this win. That was a good play on her part. - Rautherdir
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

If anyone has anything for me I'll probably read anything that happens in the next hour or so, but if we get another 15 over night I'm just going to skip them again.
Welp, we lost. I actually believed ML's claim. ... And seriously. We knew ML was a vote manipulator and still thought she was telling the truth. ... Well, looks like town is going to let the sk's win. That was kind of a genius play by ML. ... ML deserves this win. That was a good play on her part. - Rautherdir
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1855, Quick wrote:None of that is AI.
thats fine if you dont think so. Most would probably agree with you.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1865, Auro wrote:Tchill townread. But, I disagree with his arguments.
Literally
every game I've played this year I've seen "too wolfy to be a wolf" scum, self-voting AtE scum, scum bussing unnecessarily.
a lot of ppl disagree with me. Its all good lol.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

OH also I might be willing to sheep tchill.

He's pretty townie from what I've seen and I enjoyed him in the one game we were in together even though he was scum and manipulating me.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Auro »

Well, you are applying some sort of burden of proficiency for Mastina scumreading her, so I'd like to iron this out anyway!
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

Do you think mastina's town, Auro?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Auro »

Yup

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”