Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1898, Auro wrote:So you take one instance of me doing something for the lulz, when I've done a lot of lulz stuff this game, assign me the label of "strange" for it, claim I wasn't as town in one game earlier, and incorrectly claim that you read me correctly there; therefore you're comfortable calling me scum?

Good scumhunting, good scumhunting.
No. I take an instance of you taking a hard stance in one direction. You can't provide anything substantial for defending a relatively decent scum read of mine, and instead try to draw my attention to another place where you take an action that is awkward and out of place and honestly feels a bit scummy. When I come onto you for it, you bring up that you've been doing scummy things all game, and then accuse me of scum reading you for only one scummy thing and then try to make it seem as if that's a bad way to approach the game.
ftr ML has played pretty well and deserves a win if they get it. - pisskop
Welp, we lost. I actually believed ML's claim. ... And seriously. We knew ML was a vote manipulator and still thought she was telling the truth. ... Well, looks like town is going to let the sk's win. That was kind of a genius play by ML. ... ML deserves this win. That was a good play on her part. - Rautherdir
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

I'm sorry, bring up one game where I've incorrectly read you.
Welp, we lost. I actually believed ML's claim. ... And seriously. We knew ML was a vote manipulator and still thought she was telling the truth. ... Well, looks like town is going to let the sk's win. That was kind of a genius play by ML. ... ML deserves this win. That was a good play on her part. - Rautherdir
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Auro »

And why is that my problem? What would you think town!Auro would say in regards to Mastina vs ETL?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1901, Miss Lane wrote:I'm sorry, bring up one game where I've incorrectly read you.
Masons v Mafia.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Auro »

The other game I recall having experience with you in where you "caught" me was BoP mafia where there's like a 2/5 chance of being right anyway :P also, my partner didn't follow the final piece of strategy I laid out, which enabled you to catch us by association.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

I've played with you twice. If you're claiming that you voting me in lylo as town at the end of the last game because I called you likely scum is me misreading you, that's just you making a major mistake in lylo. I had two strong town reads in lylo and had to sort between them, applying pressure to players that have been town reads all game is not uncommon in lylo.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1902, Auro wrote:And why is that my problem? What would you think town!Auro would say in regards to Mastina vs ETL?
Town!Auro doesn't say or do nothing and try to avoid responsibility, which is what you're doing.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1904, Auro wrote:The other game I recall having experience with you in where you "caught" me was BoP mafia where there's like a 2/5 chance of being right anyway :P also, my partner didn't follow the final piece of strategy I laid out, which enabled you to catch us by association.
1/12 != 2/5

I read you correctly individually from about midway through the game
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1900, Miss Lane wrote:You can't provide anything substantial for defending a relatively decent scum read of mine
What? Seriously? I gave my case for a strong townread, you said "Sure" - if you don't think it's substantial, why not ask me to go into more detail?

Like saying "sure" and attacking me for not substantiating is :?:

Yes, I made a major mistake in LyLo because you scumread me. I was hypertown then. You claimed I was following a strategy that's gamethrowing for scum!me, because I wanted to win with style or something. :P
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1886, Auro wrote:My point of disagreement, Tchill, is that you're saying ETL would have to be incompetent as scum to have played this way; and
I'm arguing that she doesn't need to be
. I don't think this put herself under any actual threat and I believe she would've changed her tune had consensus tried to lynch her.
yes she may find this strategy viable. Its something i personally see as a bad strat and I feel that it is overall a bad strat. Thats where the disagreement is and while I acknowledge its a possibility I'm not willing to change my mind about it.

she was under no real threat before she started acting a little odd in terms of self voting. Gave me the correct read on Miss lynch after detaching herself. I still think she's town.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1906, Miss Lane wrote:
In post 1902, Auro wrote:And why is that my problem? What would you think town!Auro would say in regards to Mastina vs ETL?
Town!Auro doesn't say or do nothing and try to avoid responsibility, which is what you're doing.
What makes you believe I'm not taking responsibility for my Mastina defense and ETL attack?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1909, Tchill13 wrote:yes she may find this strategy viable. Its something i personally see as a bad strat and I feel that it is overall a bad strat. Thats where the disagreement is and while I acknowledge its a possibility I'm not willing to change my mind about it.
Convince me on why it's a bad strat. She was under no threat of lynch when she played the AtE card, sitting at 4 votes.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1888, Auro wrote:
In post 1878, Miss Lane wrote:Auro, you don't explain your mastina town read anywhere in your iso from what I've seen. Why are you townreading her?
What changed across the line?
Tone, energy, approach to the game (especially this), mindset match on a lot of things.

Nothing really changed across the line, I find one read problematic ≠ I scumread them.
I read every post of yours.

You don't mention mastina much, you don't talk to her, you don't quote her, and you don't explain your town read on her, despite the fact that it's apparent she's been a major discussion point for the last several pages.

No, I don't think this is substantial.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1912, Miss Lane wrote:
In post 1888, Auro wrote:
In post 1878, Miss Lane wrote:Auro, you don't explain your mastina town read anywhere in your iso from what I've seen. Why are you townreading her?
What changed across the line?
Tone, energy, approach to the game (especially this), mindset match on a lot of things.

Nothing really changed across the line, I find one read problematic ≠ I scumread them.
I read every post of yours
mentioning mastina

You don't mention mastina much, you don't talk to her, you don't quote her, and you don't explain your town read on her, despite the fact that it's apparent she's been a major discussion point for the last several pages.

No, I don't think this is substantial.
ebwop
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

I think your read on her is awkward and convenient given circumstances.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Auro »

1. I asked her Q's, she was off for a day and responded a few hours ago while I was asleep
2. No one asked me to explain the townread on her

Like I'm not going to explain every read of mine when I make it - I'll state my reads, and if you're interested in one of them, feel free to ask lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1911, Auro wrote:
In post 1909, Tchill13 wrote:yes she may find this strategy viable. Its something i personally see as a bad strat and I feel that it is overall a bad strat. Thats where the disagreement is and while I acknowledge its a possibility I'm not willing to change my mind about it.
Convince me on why it's a bad strat. She was under no threat of lynch when she played the AtE card, sitting at 4 votes.
grabbing the spotlight d1 early for no reason on a play to AtE when its not needed makes sense how?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1914, Miss Lane wrote:I think your read on her is awkward and convenient given circumstances.
Sure but I've always been townreading her.

Would you not be levying the same accusation if I had scumread Mastina and townread ETL? That definitely feels like the more convenient place to be in.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1917, Auro wrote:
In post 1914, Miss Lane wrote:I think your read on her is awkward and convenient given circumstances.
Sure but I've always been townreading her.

Would you not be levying the same accusation if I had scumread Mastina and townread ETL? That definitely feels like the more convenient place to be in.
Why does that seem like a more convenient place to be in?
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

No, I wouldn't be levying the same accusation if you town read ETL and scum read mastina.

If you town read ETL and scum read mastina, I would vote ETL no contest.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1916, Tchill13 wrote:grabbing the spotlight d1 early for no reason on a play to AtE when its not needed makes sense how?
I see your point, but a few power players began to push her hard, no? The wagon was starting to form with Nero, Mastina, Hoctac's first serious read, etc.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1919, Miss Lane wrote:No, I wouldn't be levying the same accusation if you town read ETL and scum read mastina.

Are you saying you'd intentionally just vote whoever I'm townreading then? In which case this engagement is entirely in bad faith anyway.

Or do you mean you'd vote Mastina no contest? In which case this is arguably the more convenient position to be in :P
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Auro »

If it's the former than don't bother trying to engage with me, if your play here is to just oppose my reads no matter what.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Auro »

It's like every game people keep pushing Mastina for whatever reason while she posts transparently and responds to everything. I got a lot of flak defending her in Doubles, and I probably will to some extent this game too.

This is not a convenient position lol
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1921, Auro wrote:
In post 1919, Miss Lane wrote:No, I wouldn't be levying the same accusation if you town read ETL and scum read mastina.

Are you saying you'd intentionally just vote whoever I'm townreading then? In which case this engagement is entirely in bad faith anyway.

Or do you mean you'd vote Mastina no contest? In which case this is arguably the more convenient position to be in :P
No.

Actually I take that back. I wouldn't vote ETL based solely on the fact that you town read her.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”