clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #1) » Tue May 12, 2020 9:58 am

Post by clidd »

Good afternoon,

I've been thinking on how to approach this game, especially due to the peculiarities of the setup. My conclusion was that I would need some time to work better on my impressions and shape my conjecture on the possible combinations in the distribution of groups before actively engaging with the playerlist. Something that caught my attention, however, was the time when the topic was released, because according to post , there were two conditions for the game to be released:

Starting with 11/13 confirms.
Mafia have a consensus about the d1 partition.

Therefore, by the time the topic was released, there was obviously already a confirmation of at least 11 players, as well as a collective consensus on partitions by the mafia. Considering that the confirmations had a period of 48 hours between the 10th and the 12th of May to be made, it is more plausible, in my opinion, that the margin of 11 players had been reached before the mafia consensus, which indicates that the release of the topic probably occurred as a result of the mafia decision, which implies that possibly the three members should be online during this period and, consequently, commented at some point in the first two pages. Evidently, this is a premature speculation, but I would like to share this observation because I did not see any comments addressing this. I intend to give a more formed opinion about the groups as soon as I finish my analysis.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (isolation #2) » Tue May 12, 2020 10:37 am

Post by clidd »

In post 158, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 153, clidd wrote:Good afternoon,

I've been thinking on how to approach this game, especially due to the peculiarities of the setup. My conclusion was that I would need some time to work better on my impressions and shape my conjecture on the possible combinations in the distribution of groups before actively engaging with the playerlist. Something that caught my attention, however, was the time when the topic was released, because according to post , there were two conditions for the game to be released:

Starting with 11/13 confirms.
Mafia have a consensus about the d1 partition.

Therefore, by the time the topic was released, there was obviously already a confirmation of at least 11 players, as well as a collective consensus on partitions by the mafia. Considering that the confirmations had a period of 48 hours between the 10th and the 12th of May to be made, it is more plausible, in my opinion, that the margin of 11 players had been reached before the mafia consensus, which indicates that the release of the topic probably occurred as a result of the mafia decision, which implies that possibly the three members should be online during this period and, consequently, commented at some point in the first two pages. Evidently, this is a premature speculation, but I would like to share this observation because I did not see any comments addressing this. I intend to give a more formed opinion about the groups as soon as I finish my analysis.
This doesn't really take into account that schadd probably didn't open the thread at the exact moment scum came to a consensus. i'd actually be pretty surprised if he did

that and scum could choose not to post immediately after the thread opened
Hum, I agree that they could have chosen not to post in the initial phase, but I still believe that the delay in releasing the topic is suggestive.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #3) » Tue May 12, 2020 10:40 am

Post by clidd »

In post 155, Ame wrote:Clidd and Albert for scum
In post 156, Ame wrote:We lynch there today
I don't think you're evaluating the groups properly. Let me finish my analysis first and then we talk.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #4) » Tue May 12, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by clidd »

I take back what I said about doing an analysis. I am no longer feeling so cognitively motivated.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #5) » Tue May 12, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by clidd »

In summary, I have these combinations in mind:

1- (1)(1)(1)
2- (2)(1)(0)
3- (2)(0)(1)
4- (0)(1)(2)
5- (0)(0)(3)
6- (3)(0)(0)
7- (1)(0)(2)

The first is less likely, as it proposes a slow game and would involve Scum!Albert involved, something that I find a little inconsistent considering that the appropriate form of distribution would be to place players who are vocally transparent in each of the groups, because at the same time as one scum is eliminated, players of relevance would also be, which also makes it evident that the composition {Clidd, Albert} is strongly antagonistic to this idea, which is why I imagine it to be unlikely. The second would also involve Scum!Albert, but it doesn't make a lot of sense because it would be better done with the addition of 1 ~ 2 players to group 2, something that would be more interesting in the sense of cost-benefit, especially because the group 3 does not seem to me to be a weak trio verbally, which would be characterized as a disadvantage for group 2 early in the game and would make this type of formation unfeasible. The third is plausible, considering that the camouflage of 2 members in the group with the largest number of players would be a safe move, while one of the members of group 3 would be instructed to push against the smaller group, being able to use both the pretext of Albert's existence, which is a slot with a shallow playstyle, as well as the numerical justification, considering that only 2 players will be lynched, therefore, the loss would be, theoretically, less than the lynch of group 1 ~ 3. The fourth would make sense only in the scenario where the two scums in group 3 were planning to deliver Scum!Albert via buss to gain town credibility early in the game, but the fact that they only put one more player in the group, instead of adding more players, reduce the damage done and imply a very early disadvantage for them, which might not be worth it in the long run, considering that there would eventually be speculation and suspicion about the centralization of votes in the group, which probably would not take long to lead to the inference that there was a bus in the middle of the wagon. The fifth would be possible in the scenario in which Scum!Dsj, Scum!Enomis and Scum!Mohab were able to embark on a risky gambit, but I believe that this would underestimate the cognitive capacity of group 1 and does not fit the profile of Scum!Dsj ( at least as far as I observed in our scum in common), where he would probably strongly suggest the change of composition due to the lack of security he would feel. The push, in this context, would also be group 2. The sixth seems more plausible to me than the fifth, considering that there are players like Scum!Hoctac and Scum!Ame who could build a narrative where groups 3 and 2 were the main lynchs , under the pretext that the numerical force of group 1 would make the materialization of a lynch unfeasible, and that it would be safer in the mathematical sense to choose groups 2 and 3. The seventh also makes sense, with the same push reasoning of compositions 3 and 5.

Conclusion:
compositions 3, 5, 6 and 7 make sense in my conception, considering that I can imagine the establishment of pushs on group 2 only because of the existence of Albert in it. That said, I am inclined to think that group 3 has expressive chances of having scum in its composition.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #6) » Tue May 12, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 163, Mohab500 wrote:This is a true bruh moment.

VOTE: group 2
Why is a bruh moment ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (isolation #7) » Tue May 12, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 162, Kanna wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 109, Ame wrote:...I just noticed something lmfao
In post 110, Ame wrote:this has Hoc written all over it xDDD
In post 111, Ame wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah this has to be Hoc
In post 112, Hoctac wrote:I don't know what you're talking about, Ame.
:shiftyeyes:
In post 114, Ame wrote:
In post 112, Hoctac wrote:I don't know what you're talking about, Ame.
:shiftyeyes:
look at the groups
In post 122, Ame wrote:
In post 118, Hoctac wrote:I know it's about the groups. I can only think of 1 thing.
Group 1. One of these things is not like the others.

what is this?
This sporadic behavior by Ame does not seem natural to me. I don't know to what extent she still has some paranoia for my slot, or if she is acting in bad faith with this push.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #8) » Tue May 12, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 167, Morning Tweet wrote:VOTE: Group 2
Spoiler:
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #9) » Tue May 12, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by clidd »

Oh, I almost forgot: VOTE: Group 3
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #10) » Tue May 12, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 166, Mohab500 wrote:I know I said I had a hunch that group 3 had 2 scum in it, but I am actually having a hunchier hunch about group 2 being all scum, so let's vote group 2, shall we?
I feel that your comments on posts , and were a more fluid progression. This change in posture did not seem to me to be within the investigative instance of before, which gives me the impression that it is a forced inference.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #11) » Tue May 12, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 170, Hoctac wrote:Something about scum!Albert's plan being "enter hard pushing group 1 in hopes of lynching it" doesn't sit right about me. It feels full of agenda and scummy, so I'm leaning town on him.
I'm not sure if this is a valid motivation for a TL. At the moment, my TL on him is justified by the composition of the groups, which weigh more on the scenario of Town!Albert being *him* (if you look at his past games), than Scum!Albert deliberately pushing a group maliciously.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #12) » Tue May 12, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 86, dsjstr wrote:
In post 62, enomis wrote:
In post 59, Mohab500 wrote:VOTE: group 3
You are voting your own group?
I was also thinking of voting for group 3 tbh

Group 1 is too risky and if there is 1 member in group 2 then even without reads it would be a 50/50 we get them the next day.
I still don't understand the reasoning of voting in your own group.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #13) » Tue May 12, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 190, Hoctac wrote:VOTE: Group 3

clidd, how do you individually read the three inside group 3?
I see Mohab500 as a potential scum for what I mentioned on post and for the strange transition between posts , and , as he does not contextualize the reason for voting on group 2. Dsj has very strange/confused opinions on posts and , which are aggravated on post . However, posts and demonstrate a volatility that is making me reflect. In the case of Enomis, I liked post initially, where he performs some calculations to give substance to the opinion, however, the difficulty on presenting a reason for voting on post seemed more like an attempt to highlight the problem than necessarily proposing a solution, considering that he makes the intention of voting explicit but does not execute it, which suggests a scummy slow-push without compromise.

So due to the combination of the impressions I had about the slots, added to the composition speculations I made on post , it is very likely that their group has scum.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #14) » Tue May 12, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by clidd »

Hoctac, what do you think about Ame's push on group 2 ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #15) » Tue May 12, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 199, Morning Tweet wrote:Clidd you're coming across to me as someone who just wants to get group 3 lynched, rather than simply find scum and attack wherever they are

Although your 188 is an exception to this, where you say that Hoctac's reasoning for TLing ABR may be faulty. what do you think the odds are that Albert is scum?
I think you're getting me wrong. I'm pushing the group that I believe has scum and I explained that. Albert does not make sense as a scum because the fact that he was placed in a small group does not seem strategically correct unless he is being used as a lynch-bait.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #16) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 203, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 182, clidd wrote:The first is less likely, as it proposes a slow game and would involve Scum!Albert involved, something that I find a little inconsistent considering that the appropriate form of distribution would be to place players who are vocally transparent in each of the groups, because at the same time as one scum is eliminated, players of relevance would also be, which also makes it evident that the composition {Clidd, Albert} is strongly antagonistic to this idea, which is why I imagine it to be unlikely.
Can you rephrase this? I don't understand why there wouldn't be 1 scum in {you, Albert}
In the scenario (1) (1) (1), there would be a concern on the part of the mafia to distribute the "transparent" players (who are more easily townreads) among the three groups, so that regardless of the group that was lynched, the mafia would benefit, as these players would be lynched as well. Now, considering Scum!Albert in this situation, he would be acting in a scummy way to attract the lynch of his group, but that would only be beneficial if there were other relevant players in the same group, and the fact that only having both of us does not justify this risk. Especially since there are 4 players on the playerlist who have a slight paranoia about me. It seems to me much more a composition to attract a lynch in our group than a planning involving Scum!Albert.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (isolation #17) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 204, Morning Tweet wrote:If i were setting up these groups, it would seem really obvious to me as scum that Group #3 is going to receive the most lynch pressure.

It's got an extra player over group #2, so in theory, town would think they get higher chances of hitting scum in there. This is subjective, but they didn't put any of the players that i know are good at seeming towny in there (like Cat, Ame, clidd, Kanna). Someone in group 3 admitted they usually get scumread.

And now, indeed, the majority of the game seems to be having suspicions towards group #3. Even all three group #3 members seem to suspect group #3, lmao

i do lean town on Mohab and Enomis as well. Dsjr i dont have an explicit read on yet but i havent found him scummy per se

At this point, im feeling there's 2-3 scum in group one and 0-1 scum outside

I feel like group #2 has a better chance of hitting scum, and if there is no scum outside group #1, it limits our losses a bit as well
I can understand your reasoning, but I believe that you are underestimating group 3. The pressure, in my opinion, would be in the lynch of group 2, considering the attempts to push during the day, and they only eased when I was able to participate more actively in the game, this clearly does not seem normal to me.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #18) » Tue May 12, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 211, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 208, clidd wrote: In the scenario (1) (1) (1), there would be a concern on the part of the mafia to distribute the "transparent" players (who are more easily townreads) among the three groups, so that regardless of the group that was lynched, the mafia would benefit, as these players would be lynched as well. Now, considering Scum!Albert in this situation, he would be acting in a scummy way to attract the lynch of his group, but that would only be beneficial if there were other relevant players in the same group, and the fact that only having both of us does not justify this risk. Especially since there are 4 players on the playerlist who have a slight paranoia about me. It seems to me much more a composition to attract a lynch in our group than a planning involving Scum!Albert.
This kind of assumes that scum!Albert in group 2 would deliberately want to be lynched, no? Which is not how scum would be playing in his position imo. Scum in 1-1-1 would specifically want groups 1 > 3 > 2 to be lynched in that order.

Forget the specific partition for a second, I've noticed that you've basically explained away scum!Albert in every configuration and it doesn't make sense to me. For instance, in the case where the groups are 2-1-0, you say this configuration is too risky for scum in group 2 because group 3 players don't seem "weak verbally." The players in group 3 aren't any stronger/townier than the players in group 2. In fact, I would say the players in group 3 are probably the least known players in the list and have already been attracting a lot of scrutiny.

"
Scum in 1-1-1 would specifically want groups 1 > 3 > 2 to be lynched in that order.
"

Why ?

"
Forget the specific partition for a second, I've noticed that you've basically explained away scum!Albert in every configuration and it doesn't make sense to me. For instance, in the case where the groups are 2-1-0, you say this configuration is too risky for scum in group 2 because group 3 players don't seem "weak verbally." The players in group 3 aren't any stronger/townier than the players in group 2. In fact, I would say the players in group 3 are probably the least known players in the list and have already been attracting a lot of scrutiny
."

Do you consider Albert to be a verbally strong player ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #19) » Tue May 12, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 215, Ame wrote:Hoc + Clidd?
It depends on whether he is a secret alt from Hectic or not.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #20) » Tue May 12, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 200, Raya36 wrote:
In post 106, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: group 1

I think this is the shortcut to victory.
I don't like Albert's insistence on group 1. I don't see any consideration of the risk of lynching that group and just running on the assumption that scum put 2 or 3 of themselves in there.
In post 128, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Safety in numbers.
This argument doesn't even make sense? I don't see how scum putting all three in one group being safe just because they have the numbers in that group.

I don't think Albert is scum but I don't like his push for group 1 and I don't think he's really considering the risk of it or the possibility that 2 or 3 scum aren't in the group. If he was scum trying to push a lynch on group 1 I don't think he would be this obvious about it.
In post 104, Hoctac wrote:
In post 99, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I see. I liked how he was thinking about how to play the setup, which seemed natural. and he did end up saying to not lynch group 1 today
He ended up saying to not lynch group 1 unless we found 1 scum in there. Finding a town or two who look like scum in 8 players is very easy. Mafia wouldn't work if that wasn't the case every game. So, my fear is that he knows this and is eventually setting himself up to vote group 1 in the future.
Secondly, it doesn't consider the possibility of there being 1 scum in group 1 who acts like a "jester" of sorts.
This is an interesting thought. Townlean on Hoctac
In post 135, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Daenerys and I both agree the setup talk is getting overdone and is annoying.

I like Ame's for trying to make progression.
In contrast enomis' is bad. And I dislike their later posts too. The demoralization in seems fake.
I also don't like Raya's . Lots of "uh huh"ing and easy agreements.
"I definitely agree we should scumhunt and choose the group we lynch based on who we think is scum."
like really?
Hoctac's is a good explanation of why the mechanical discussion is pointless.
Morning Tweet needs to start scumhunting.

VOTE: enomis

-dragons
D&D is town for this. As I said earlier speculation of how scum are split can only get you so far. Scumhunting instead is town-oriented and I also like what they said as well.
In post 139, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 137, Adorable wrote:I checked the other partition game from 2011 to see how it played out. Scum were spread out one was in group 1, one was in group 2, and another was in group 3. On the vote count there was a message on day 1 saying groups have changed and vote count got reset. A scum player got switched to another group and the group that got lynched on day 1 were all town. I wonder if the same thing is going to happen here. Lynching in group 1 does look risky if they are all town plus add the group change on day 1 if that happens. My guess is one scum will be in group 1, one in group 2, and another in group 3.
1 in group 2 is crazy, there would be confscum from PoV
Can you explain this?
In post 155, Ame wrote:Clidd and Albert for scum
What are your thoughts on Clidd's entrance?

Looking into group 2 and 3:

Group 2:
I don't think Albert is scum based on what I said at the start of this post.

Clidd's entrance seemed ok to me and his group analysis seemed town oriented. It was very straightforward and organized and summarized the options well. His posts after seemed good too.

Group 3:
dsj has only really done setup spec and nothing made me feel strongly either way so I only have a null read on him.

I don't like enomis insistence on not voting yourself. I also find it sus that the person he questions for that is also in his group. He is acting survivalist rather than being concerned about lynching scum. Enomis, if you scumread the other two players in your group would you vote for yourself then?

I still like Mohab's and I think that's a town take on the situation. I like in their entrance post they try to steer the game away from diving too deep into the partitions. I do think it's a bit odd that she said this then dived straight into partition discussion. I think the vote on her own group is good as well assuming she thinks there's scum in her group. I'd like to hear about her reads in her group and reasoning for that vote.

VOTE: Group 3. This seems like the best chance we have at getting scum without risking losing the whole game. I also think there's a good chance that enomis flips scum and if not possibly dsj.

I'll take a better look at this tomorrow.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #21) » Tue May 12, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 219, Ame wrote:Why would he be? Hoctac is clearly not the same thing as Hectic. Are you dyslexic?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #22) » Tue May 12, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by clidd »

I'll be back tomorrow, good night.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (isolation #23) » Wed May 13, 2020 3:35 am

Post by clidd »

In post 292, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
"
Scum in 1-1-1 would specifically want groups 1 > 3 > 2 to be lynched in that order.
"

Why ?
Lynching group 1 would instantly win scum the game

I guess the difference between groups 2 and 3 aren't
that
big, but group 3 would mean eliminating an extra townie compared to group 2.
"
Forget the specific partition for a second, I've noticed that you've basically explained away scum!Albert in every configuration and it doesn't make sense to me. For instance, in the case where the groups are 2-1-0, you say this configuration is too risky for scum in group 2 because group 3 players don't seem "weak verbally." The players in group 3 aren't any stronger/townier than the players in group 2. In fact, I would say the players in group 3 are probably the least known players in the list and have already been attracting a lot of scrutiny
."

Do you consider Albert to be a verbally strong player ?
I haven't played with him, but based on what I've seen so far, I think he's lynchbaity than the players in group 3 if that's what you mean. He has proposed that we lynch group 1 and at least two people are townreading him for it
Ok, thanks.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (isolation #24) » Wed May 13, 2020 3:37 am

Post by clidd »

In post 289, Hoctac wrote:
In post 284, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 266, Hoctac wrote:a haiku about clidd
clidd, the detective
he takes a sip of his tea
it’s quite delicious

im not sure if the last line is cheating or not
That's beautiful. Change "his tea" to "coffee" and it'd be perfect (clidd's a huge fan).

VOTE: Group 2

You have earned my vote.
I had a flash back from Hectic with a sheep on Doctor Drew's vote months ago.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (isolation #25) » Wed May 13, 2020 3:39 am

Post by clidd »

In post 298, Hoctac wrote:
In post 296, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Do you have any completed scumgames dsjstr?
viewtopic.php?t=81962
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=82403
Another proof.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #26) » Wed May 13, 2020 3:53 am

Post by clidd »

In post 300, Hoctac wrote:Hang on a minute, I just realised why there's probably 2 or 3 scum in group 1. Everyone (as far as I'm aware) in group 1 are good at looking like town and don't get lynched very often.

In group 3, Mohab has said he gets scumread a lot. Doro is usually scumread (even though he's obvtown), and enomis I have a feeling is made of the same cut, given how he's entered strangely with this whole demotivated thing. Should metacheck him.

clidd doesn't really get lynched however. And Albert is a wildcard I guess, but definitely wouldn't call him lynchbait. BUT, they are exactly the sort of players that would have the confidence to put themselves in a smaller group and pull that off as scum. In fact, I think scum have done their homework and have put them both in group 2 so that we fall into the trap of thinking that.

Conclusion: Either, there's 2 scum in G1 with 1 being in G2. Or they're all in G1.
This narrative has no cohesion, in my opinion. Scum!Clidd would have placed himself in the larger group, for valuing his life more expressively than all the others in the mafia. Group 2 was probably shaped to make my elimination from the game possible, while group 3 is a bottomless wifom pit.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #27) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:00 am

Post by clidd »

In post 328, Ame wrote:^Scum theatre
I haven't seen you provide an argumentative particle to your vote. I'm not townreading your debauchery.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #28) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:01 am

Post by clidd »

In post 303, Morning Tweet wrote:YES HOCTAC ILY!! (*≧∀≦*)

I am in total agreement with that assessment
Hum.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #29) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:17 am

Post by clidd »

In post 330, Albert B. Rampage wrote:all 3 scum are in group 1 and will fight tooth and nail to avoid instantly losing.
I found the progression in the last pages strange, especially after the post . I still have a higher scumread on group 3, but I believe scenario (3)(0)(0) is possible, although my reads point to either (2)(0)(1) or (1)(0)(2).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (isolation #30) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:47 am

Post by clidd »

I'll be home in 4 hours.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (isolation #31) » Wed May 13, 2020 9:19 am

Post by clidd »

I'm back.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #32) » Wed May 13, 2020 9:24 am

Post by clidd »

In post 428, Mohab500 wrote:
GROUP 1:
Adorable

Ame

Cat Scratch Fever

Daenerys and Dragons

Hoctac

Kanna

Morning Tweet

Raya36
GROUP 2:
Albert B. Rampage

clidd
GROUP 3:
dsjstr

enomis

Mohab500
Mohab, could you explain what you found scummy about my slot ? I feel like my eyes will end up ignoring your posts if I don’t understand how you’re interpreting group 2 individually.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #33) » Wed May 13, 2020 9:53 am

Post by clidd »

Mohab500 wrote:I am off for now, but I did see this stuff and I'll respond as soon as I have time tomorrow.
Ok.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (isolation #34) » Wed May 13, 2020 10:11 am

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 362, Raya36 wrote:As promised time to dive into some Clidd analysis.

I thought his entrance was ok. He didn't waste time and came in right away with a new idea. I don't think what he said holds much weight and I don't think I'd ever use that as reasoning for a read but I think it's a good thought nonetheless. I think what I like most about it is instead of coming in and speculating the basic partition set-up like most of everyone else he's instead offered a new view which is still kind of related to mechanics but is also on the verge of scumhunting. Also if scum were trying to use this to push people who posted early game I'd expect them to actually go somewhere with it but he doesn't.

Now for his analysis post. I thought it was a good summary and organized things neatly for town to figure out what was most likely which is good. There's not much else I can say about it than that besides his logic seems sound and he seems to have good intentions. I will admit I'm not very strong mechanically so I did get a little lost in the discussion about this post.
In post 184, clidd wrote: This sporadic behavior by Ame does not seem natural to me. I don't know to what extent she still has some paranoia for my slot, or if she is acting in bad faith with this push.
I agree with this point. I haven't played much with Ame before but her posting seems a bit fluffy as well. Although I haven't looked too much into it yet since I don't plan on going for group 1 and she has content as well as the fluff.
In post 187, clidd wrote:
In post 166, Mohab500 wrote:I know I said I had a hunch that group 3 had 2 scum in it, but I am actually having a hunchier hunch about group 2 being all scum, so let's vote group 2, shall we?
I feel that your comments on posts , and were a more fluid progression. This change in posture did not seem to me to be within the investigative instance of before, which gives me the impression that it is a forced inference.
I find it odd that he shades someone suggesting voting for his group instead of discussing the suggestion directly. It makes me inclined to believe that he's trying to take away credibility. That said, if he thinks Albert is town and he's town this makes perfect sense.

I think his reads are fine. I don't completely agree with everything but his reasoning is good.

@Clidd, do you have a read on Albert outside of partition composition?

Overall I'm not convinced Clidd is scum and I still think that Albert is town. I really think scum would tone down their push for group 1 a little bit if they were pushing an agenda. For Clidd everything seems to come from the point of view of town in a group of 2 who reads their other group member as town.

I know I said I didn't want to make decisions based on the partitions but I think group 3 is the better choice still and partly because it has 1 more player than group 2. I don't think Albert is scum and I'm also leaning towards Clidd being town. Group 3 seems to have players that are more widely scumread and I think the chances of getting at least 1 scum in there are much higher than in group 2. I think group 2 is all town based on my reads and the partitions are 2-0-1, 1-0-2, or 3-0-0.

''
@Clidd, do you have a read on Albert outside of partition composition?
''

If you want, I can go into details, but basically it is because of the way he is playing. The aggressiveness he showed in defending the idea that group 1 is strategically feasible to be lynched seems to me an ignorant behavior that I see coming from an interpersonal trait characteristic of his profile, where he is probably frustrated/irritated by the gamestate, which makes sense within the scenario in which Town!Albert demonstrates emotional levels that would not make much sense in the Scum!Albert mentality, where he would be aware that his reasoning is fraudulent. In other words, it is my interpretation of the slot to distinguish that his expressions/reactions are within a natural spectrum of conduct, very different from what I feel about Ame, for example (which is forced).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #35) » Thu May 14, 2020 3:25 am

Post by clidd »

I'm back for some minutes.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #36) » Thu May 14, 2020 3:35 am

Post by clidd »

In post 594, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 452, clidd wrote:
In post 428, Mohab500 wrote:
GROUP 1:
Adorable

Ame

Cat Scratch Fever

Daenerys and Dragons

Hoctac

Kanna

Morning Tweet

Raya36
GROUP 2:
Albert B. Rampage

clidd
GROUP 3:
dsjstr

enomis

Mohab500
Mohab, could you explain what you found scummy about my slot ? I feel like my eyes will end up ignoring your posts if I don’t understand how you’re interpreting group 2 individually.
Clidd, I don't really think I am getting much from what you write. I'll admit it could very well just be the meta, and I only looked at your meta briefly, but it seems a little excessive this game. for example, this post means nothing and gets across nothing, you write way too much and 'analyze' way too much for it to have this much holes. is another one where it seems deliberately made to be confusing, meaningless, full of contradictions or otherwise just full of random assumptions meant to mislead us. So yeah, another hunch.
In short: you do not understand my texts and the tone I am using seems to emphasize quantity instead of quality in your point of view, which seems to conveys the message in a confused/insubstantial way. Correct ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #37) » Thu May 14, 2020 3:49 am

Post by clidd »

If so, you could have simply engaged with me on these posts. If you really read my meta, you should have seen that this type of FoS is generic in my slot in every game I play, and that the action normally taken by these players was to talk to me about exactly what they didn't understand, so that it can be clarified. The context of your scumread, however, was distant from me, which prevented a channel of communication between us.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #38) » Thu May 14, 2020 4:22 am

Post by clidd »

I still think it's best to lynch group 3, but I understand the reasoning on group 1 lynch.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #39) » Thu May 14, 2020 9:22 am

Post by clidd »

I'm back, reading soon.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (isolation #40) » Thu May 14, 2020 9:38 am

Post by clidd »

In post 617, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The fact that no one from group 2 or 3 has hammered group 1 pretty much confirms my theory of minimal scum in groups 2-3.
In post 618, Albert B. Rampage wrote:if there was 2 scum in groups 2-3, they hammer, they NK, its 2v2 town is endgamed.
In post 619, Albert B. Rampage wrote:this confirms 2 or 3 scum in group 1.
In post 620, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Theres at least 2 scum in Hoctac, Cat, MT, or Raya. They would never self-vote group 1.
In post 621, Albert B. Rampage wrote:From perspectives other than mine its possible im scum with enomis trying for autowin but I can confirm I'm town.
I agree about the game state indicating 2 scums on group 1, but I highly doubt that they are 3 because of the reads that I have on group 3. It would be an insult to my analysis ability to say that group 3 is entirely town, so my solve at the moment is 2-0-1.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (isolation #41) » Thu May 14, 2020 9:41 am

Post by clidd »

In post 624, Raya36 wrote:
In post 617, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The fact that no one from group 2 or 3 has hammered group 1 pretty much confirms my theory of minimal scum in groups 2-3.
This is a good point. Because of this I'll consider group 1 but first I need to actually find 2 or 3 people on it I actually think are scum and so far I'm mostly only seeing scummy players in group 3.
Good reads ^
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (isolation #42) » Thu May 14, 2020 9:53 am

Post by clidd »

In post 625, Ame wrote:
Scum backing down
You are deliberately trolling or are scum, I am still waiting for the explanation of my push and the sudden change of posture on post .
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #43) » Thu May 14, 2020 9:55 am

Post by clidd »

In post 626, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I think only clidd is confirmed to not be scum with 1 scum in group 1 by virtue of not hammering

I need to think
Did you have any evolution in your read about group 3 ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #44) » Thu May 14, 2020 10:06 am

Post by clidd »

In post 647, Morning Tweet wrote:VOTE: Group One
In post 648, Albert B. Rampage wrote:i am not hammering
In post 649, Morning Tweet wrote:UNVOTE:
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (isolation #45) » Thu May 14, 2020 10:09 am

Post by clidd »

In post 653, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Unless anyone seriously think it’s 1-0-2?
I think I was the only one who considered this hypothesis so far.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (isolation #46) » Thu May 14, 2020 10:12 am

Post by clidd »

In post 654, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I am now confirmed town or the only scum in groups 2 and 3 and I just put both my scumbuddies at L-1 twice
I'm not surprised, my reads already pointed out that you were town long before.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #47) » Thu May 14, 2020 10:19 am

Post by clidd »

In post 655, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I think there’s virtually no risk in lynching group 1 because I doubt scum made the partitions 1-0-2

I don’t think there’s value in discussing who scum might be in groups 2/3 in case there’s 2 scum in group 1 bc I have no idea who it is
In post 656, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Let's wait for consensus.
If I am wrong and we won, I will be extremely surprised to have bad reads about group 3.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #48) » Thu May 14, 2020 10:46 am

Post by clidd »

In post 657, Morning Tweet wrote:I am still wondering though, who is the scum in Group #1?
Spoiler:
Adorable

Ame

Cat Scratch Fever

Daenerys and Dragons
Hoctac
Kanna

Morning Tweet

Raya36
my guess would be D&D and raya but it's pretty baseless.

As for outside of group #1, I'd guess clidd..? I still townlean on group #3 and think it's generally a bad move for scum to put people in there. Easily could just be wrong on group #3 and there is in fact 1 scum in there though
Raya is one of the few players who is seeing what I'm seeing on group 3, I don't think she's scum. Her opinions are socially ''safe'', but I don't think this is AI in her case.
Kanna/Ame
or
Daenerys/Ame
has more compatibility in my opinion. Ame started the game with a random push on group 2 and didn't explain her reads about me/Albert/Hoctac, and then went back saying that I would be obvtown without contextualizing why I would be scummy before. She is a much more competent player than that, and it's stupid that she doesn't find anyone on group 3 scummy. I find myself easily forgetting about Daenerys' slot, because nothing she said seemed ''striking'', and Kanna is more of a PoE issue. I have different levels of TL in the other players, including Hoctac.

From my pov is:
Mohab>Enomis>Dsj
to scum out of group 1.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #49) » Thu May 14, 2020 10:48 am

Post by clidd »

In post 664, Hoctac wrote:
Adorable
- Avatar is highly manipulative. Underhanded tactics.

Ame
- Jokes are very on point... almost suspiciously so. Probably buddying the thread.

Cat Scratch Fever
- She has cat-GiF!indicative tells. The reduced frequency this game is scum-indicative.

Daenerys and Dragons
- Outdated show. Trying to rekindle past nostalgia to keep us from lynching them.

Hoctac
- He
did
misread his role PM. He just checked, and he's scum... whoops.

Kanna
- Newbscum. Facing away from us in her avatar; a sign of guilt.

Raya36
- Scumslipped by making herself blue in this post. For people unaware: Raya comes from a site where they use blue for scum.

It's time.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #50) » Thu May 14, 2020 10:53 am

Post by clidd »

That's all. If anyone wants to ask me something in the meantime, I will be available.

I will not hammer, but I express my approval in the act.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #51) » Thu May 14, 2020 11:13 am

Post by clidd »

In post 680, Ame wrote:Clidd, I felt your opening was agenda-y and that you and Hoc might have been partners. I hadn't answered you because I had mostly been skimming at that point. I didn't really read your posts in particular because they are not posts that I can just look through real fast. When catching up last night I finally got to reading your content and it's just obvious to me that you're town. Your tone/thoughts/pushes are all reminiscent of strawberry and Boon's game, and lack the nervousness from Conspiracy. Most substantially, I don't think scum Clidd comes at me the way you have and would rather avoid me since you seem to fancy and fear my ability to read you.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (isolation #52) » Thu May 14, 2020 11:16 am

Post by clidd »

In post 681, Ame wrote:Also I do scum read someone from group 3: enomis.
What's your read on Mohab ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (isolation #53) » Thu May 14, 2020 11:24 am

Post by clidd »

The only scenario in which I see Town!Ame theorizing Scum!Hoctac and Scum!Clidd without elucidating the reasons for her scumread is in which she is testing our reaction to the push. The inconsistency is that you continued with this during the period when group 2 was being pushed (), ignoring group 3 due to the lack of support from group 1 in the lynch, and only going back when the players started to reconsider the votes in the group 1(), which fits the Scum!Ame scenario taking up opportunistic instances.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (isolation #54) » Thu May 14, 2020 11:26 am

Post by clidd »

In post 686, Morning Tweet wrote:Is there anyone here that still thinks there's two scum inside of group #3?
I'm waiting for the hammer.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (isolation #55) » Thu May 14, 2020 11:29 am

Post by clidd »

In post 484, Ame wrote:Even if we think there are 2+ scum in group 1, I think lynching it would be bad gameplay. I haven't tried to do that math, but I suspect that going that route has a poor EV relative to the others.
Plus ^
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #56) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 704, Morning Tweet wrote:That's really surprising you went for that. plus group #3 fooled a lot of people including me reads-wise. nice job
You should have followed my reads.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #57) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 706, Mohab500 wrote:Thanks, glad I could take at least one scum game down on this site.
You were pretty obvious to me from the start.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (isolation #58) » Sun May 17, 2020 4:48 am

Post by clidd »

Albert, do you have any completed scumgames to show ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #59) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:00 am

Post by clidd »

Your post scared me, to be honest. Give me some time to read.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #60) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:19 am

Post by clidd »

"If Group 3 was lynchbait, and town didn't go for it, clidd had to kill enomis because he was the only one from group 3 who sheeped me to vote group 1"

Why would Scum!Clidd kill enomis for also adopting voting reasoning on group 1 ? It would be much more advantageous to kill you instead of him.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #61) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:28 am

Post by clidd »

"Lynching group 1 was bad for scum, so clidd hopes to frame the remaining group 3 who were off-wagon to win the game on Day 2."

It makes no sense. Group 3 was the most scummy group among the three groups and I worked on the hypothesis that there would be at least one scum among them throughout the day. If Scum!Clidd really wanted to frame the group, it would make more sense to have kept Enomis alive, as there would be 3 push options. Off-wagon doesn't mean anything.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #62) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:39 am

Post by clidd »

In post 737, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 736, Mohab500 wrote:Wouldn't that be too obvious/implicit?
Yeah, exactly. Killing me leaves clidd as the only player from group 2, and group 3 who he has been scumreading all of day 1 can easily OMGUS / gang up on him.
?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (isolation #63) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:43 am

Post by clidd »

In post 739, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 86, dsjstr wrote:
In post 62, enomis wrote:
In post 59, Mohab500 wrote:VOTE: group 3
You are voting your own group?
I was also thinking of voting for group 3 tbh

Group 1 is too risky and if there is 1 member in group 2 then even without reads it would be a 50/50 we get them the next day.
Mohab and dsjstr are obviously fucking town, look at these posts. We know for a fact that there's only 1 scum in groups 2 and 3 combined, and both of these guys are trying to self-lynch lol.

This game is solved.
I think you played it wrong here. I had you as a strong TR, so there was a greater chance that you would convince me that Mohab / Dsj were scums than trying to force this narrative.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #64) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:45 am

Post by clidd »

In post 742, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You know group 1 wouldn't be lynched if it wasn't for me, right?
Ok, ok.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #65) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:48 am

Post by clidd »

In post 632, Albert B. Rampage wrote:MT since we're married now let's do a quick exercise to confirm me as town.

Vote group 1. I'll make a post. Then unvote. I will prove I didn't hammer.
Now this theater makes sense ^
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (isolation #66) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:49 am

Post by clidd »

You disgust me.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #67) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:52 am

Post by clidd »

But ok, it's just a game. Give me more time and I'll keep looking at your main post (prepared overnight).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #68) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:00 am

Post by clidd »

"So why does Ame change her mind and vote group 1 at the end of the day? Most likely because the final scum said "I got this" and she put her faith in that player's math"

Ame was probably resigned to the group 1 lynch because everyone wanted it, she couldn't influence the lynch.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (isolation #69) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:14 am

Post by clidd »

"When we look at Raya's post, who is playing a more straightforward mafia game, she's trying to set up group 3 for a lynch as well:"

She was trying to frame me. If you pay attention, many of her interactions about my slot were "I think clidd is town", "that clidd post was towny", "I agree with clidd", etc. At no time did she develop her read about me to justify the exaggerated agreement with my inferences.The fact that Ame was also scum and tunneled early on my slot is strong sign of conspiracy against me.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (isolation #70) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:35 am

Post by clidd »

"He says it's ignorant to want to lynch group 1 but I'm town. What are the main differences between us?

A) I wanted to lynch group 1 from the start, which Raya and Ame didn't want.
B) I was on the final lynch of group 1, and clidd is not.
C) I wanted to avoid casting suspicion on clidd, so I could break the game in the final day and win. clidd wanted to avoid casting suspicion on me, so that group 3 gets lynched day 1, and that I would side with him on day 2."

A) I find it unusual how easy/fast you concluded that group 3 would be a lynch-bait and that scums should be in group 1. I don't see a hard-bus being so far from your scum-range.

B) It means nothing. It was quite predictable that group 1 would be lynched after the focus left group 2~3.

C) I don't see where Town!Albert would be on my side. If you can explain it to me, I would appreciate it.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #71) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:43 am

Post by clidd »

"We know that clidd heavily buddied me from day 1."

No, we don't. Posts , and do not enter the context of buddy.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #72) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:07 am

Post by clidd »

"We know that clidd was setting up group 3 as the day 2 lynch". "Especially considering that I expressed a scumread on Mohab yesterday and was scumhunting in group 3 without ever publicly suspecting clidd. Clidd has been mirroring this and suspecting Mohab since day 1 as well. All his actions make sense coming into today with his evaluation of me thus far."

My progression over group 3 has absolutely nothing to do with the purpose you are implying. In my view, group 3 had been structured for wifom purposes, precisely because of a possible member of the mafia who was naturally scummy and needed a group that "camouflaged" this to ensure that he was not lynched. Your interpretation of my scumread at Mohab is incompatible with our groups today, no way Scum!clidd could've won with this sequence.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (isolation #73) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:20 am

Post by clidd »

"Finally, I would say that clidd has been acting like he knows too much."

I don't see how a basic deduction () implies that "I know a lot". I'm sure I wasn't the only one to think about it.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (isolation #74) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:29 am

Post by clidd »

In post 761, Albert B. Rampage wrote:OK I don't care about your defense because you're the logical lynch today to avoid insta-losing.

Let's suppose you are town, we get to d3 and it's me, dsj and mohab, you're me, who do you vote then?
You aren't clear, dude. I would be much more inclined to cooperate if I didn't notice that your big post was made in a premeditated way to FoS me.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #75) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:37 am

Post by clidd »

In post 763, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's too dangerous to lynch mohab/dsjrt from my perspective. I won't self-vote. My options are extremely limited even if you are telling the truth.

You said I was obvious town before.

So if it's me, mohab, and dsjstr because we mislynch you/me, then what happens next? Who is the last scum and why?
I won't self-vote too. You make the most sense for the way you interpreted all my progression in the game. It seems very biased to be a speculation of a town mentality. But, there are some things that I would like to check before voting.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (isolation #76) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:40 am

Post by clidd »

In post 765, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scum didn't want to lynch group 1, very clearly. All can see that. I MADE that happen. So yeah I'm a hell of a lot more clear than you. On the offchance you are town, I want to know who you think is scum between dsjstr and mohab. Take all the time need, I'm not voting you.

I will not change my mind and vote dsjstr/mohab today and doom this game if it's you.

If you're town, I'll let my ego take the hit and scumhunt on day 3 to find the winning solve.
Why weren't you killed then ?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #77) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:52 am

Post by clidd »

Then I would kill enomis (which I could push), leave you and me isolated in antagonistic slots and put two scumreads together in a group knowing that the logic would be to lynch the isolated slots to decrease the PoE and therefore would have to go 1v1 with you (someone who pushed group 1 from the start/my TR)? No, it doesn't make sense.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (isolation #78) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:57 am

Post by clidd »

"Rest assured that it's normal for me to see the matrix. I'm not trying to bamboozle you. Even if I were, lynching clidd does not end the game if he's town. Lynching dsjstr or Mohab will."

Theory: You are just pushing my slot to make a good impression on Dsj / Mohab, as you will lynch one of the two tomorrow and win the game because of hard-buss on D1 ^
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (isolation #79) » Sun May 17, 2020 8:01 am

Post by clidd »

In post 773, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 771, clidd wrote:Then I would kill enomis (which I could push), leave you and me isolated in antagonistic slots and put two scumreads together in a group knowing that the logic would be to lynch the isolated slots to decrease the PoE and therefore would have to go 1v1 with you (someone who pushed group 1 from the start/my TR)? No, it doesn't make sense.
I think you expect me to push group 1 here with you and get them to turn on each other. They were willing to self vote yesterday. We were perfectly aligned day 1. It makes perfect sense.
It doesn't. Scum!clidd would have placed himself in the group of two players to push one of the two isolated slots. And then try to play on lylo. This would be the logical path to victory. It didn't happen because I'm town and I can't control the groups.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (isolation #80) » Sun May 17, 2020 8:04 am

Post by clidd »

In post 777, Albert B. Rampage wrote:That's moronic if I'm scum here I use clidd and push group 1 to win today.

I am lazy. I don't try to make the longer.
Im not dumb.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (isolation #81) » Sun May 17, 2020 8:07 am

Post by clidd »

In post 779, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I did my job as the best scumhunter on this site, it's up to you to sheep me or make the game longer or throw the game.

I'm finished here.
If you really were convinced of what you're talking about, you would have already voted for me. Just as I pointed out the opportunistic instance of Ame, I feel exactly the same thing exuding from you.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #82) » Sun May 17, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 783, Mohab500 wrote:clidd, ignoring Albert's push on you, who do you think scum is out of the three of us?
You.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (isolation #83) » Sun May 17, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 784, Mohab500 wrote:To be clear, I am not asking you to ignore Albert's push from how you read him, I am just saying to answer without regard for his push (Just like, don't try to defend yourself in the answer).
Ok.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #84) » Sun May 17, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 782, Mohab500 wrote:The fact that I was put in the double member group is no surprise, but there could be many reasons for that, to be fair. My first thoughts were that scum would put me along with dsj since we're both heavy scum suspects so the lynch would obviously be steered our direction. But looking at it from another perspective, it's a very, very deliberate/obvious move, that it gives me strong WIFOM vibes, so I'd started suspecting dsj being the scum who would like us to arrive at that conclusion. Another supporting point for the latter is that the double member group is unlikely to be lynched anyways.

The main reason is that we'd be too scared of lynching the double member group and immediately losing. Two things to note about this: this is the same mentality that scum adopted D1 (Paranoia would've driven us away from lynching Group 1, all that stuff we talked about earlier). The second thing is that this suffers from possible WIFOM shenanigans, as all things do, obviously, but this is to a more significant extent.

The branch or less pronounced reason is the idea that the double member group probably won't have enough votes against it anyways. Those in the double member group supposedly know they're town: meaning lynching any group has the same chance of hitting scum. Therefore, there is no real or 'mathematical' benefit to lynching their own group like you would expect of them in D1. With that counted, consider the natural instinct to want to continue playing the game, and on top of it the risk of instantly losing the game if you mislynch, and voting your own group for those inside the double member group seems significantly less appealing than voting any of the other two choices.
We obviously can't tell scum just from knowing this, but we can know one thing: scum (whether inside the group or not) intended for whoever is in the double member group to live till a potential D3 anyways. If they're outside the group, they're apparently really confident in winning D3 against me and dsj (in other words, their main issue is getting through D2). If they're inside the group, they've made a shortcut for themselves to D3 (meaning they won't struggle much, if at all, in getting to D3 alive, but they may struggle with winning D3).

Anyways, I see a convincing push on clidd here. The details seem to fit together in the bigger picture, and with my former suspicion on clidd, I don't think I am really adverse to lynching them. Their responses also drop a lot of red flags, which I may get into detail with later, but for the time being I can only say he does strike me as a panicing scum.

That said, I still have no real reason to confirm Albert as town. Bussing your mafia mates is a valid strategy and no matter how hard you try to claim yourself as town because you got group 1 lynched, it's still in no way a confirmation. I still don't really have a reason to scumread you either (so far, at least).

I think most of your scumread on me is still because of my playstyle.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (isolation #85) » Sun May 17, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by clidd »

It reminded me of this game:
Clidd feels like he's trying too hard to be honest.
Clidd - He simply feels like he's trying too hard. He calls Ico's interactions with Ame "well-intentioned". Despite this, he still puts Ico as a nullish read. Some of his reads simply don't make much sense. He townreads Hectic for playing a character, and scumreads Kanna and I for something related to Ame's RQS, and doesn't elaborate on it at all. His post 88 also feels like he made it hard to read on purpose.
I think I've explained my Clidd read well enough already. He's contradicting himself as well as shading others. He backs off too easily as well. When questioned he either dodges the question, or answers the question in a way where it seems like he answers the question but the answer doesn't actually have any real substance. Plus, his posts have a forced formal tone to them, and they seem hard to read on purpose.
Can you like, speak in a non esoteric tone? I read this 3 times and didn't understand this and I'm surprised no one is calling you out
viewtopic.php?t=82205&f=84&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #86) » Sun May 17, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by clidd »

Anyways, I'm voting.

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage

There is no way he did such a case on me and ''accidentally'' is wrong. If the 1% happens and he's not scum, you guys simply flash-lynch me on D3 and we can forget about this game. If you(Mohab) or Dsj is scum, scumteam deserved to win.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #87) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:10 am

Post by clidd »

In post 793, Mohab500 wrote:So you think I am the most likely scum, but at the same time, you vote Albert and consider that there's a 99% chance he's scum? I don't get the logic here.
Outside of Scum!Albert you're scum. You aren't my main fos anymore.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #88) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:11 am

Post by clidd »

VOTE: Group 2
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (isolation #89) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:24 am

Post by clidd »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mohab vote group 3 with me.

We ask the mod to end the day due to being deadlocked 2-2.

Mod will flip a coin to see who gets lynched between me and clidd. That's the rules.

I'm happy to risk my life to lynch lying scum.
Same theater as D1 ^

First he says to put group 1 in L-1 because he wouldn't hammer to prove that he's is "town" (even though he knew there were 2 scums there). Now it is "I will sacrifice myself". Please, stop.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #90) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:29 am

Post by clidd »

In post 798, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If clid was town his townread of me doesn't dissipate like that.

Clidd just cares about survival. I don't care about survival. I win when all the scum die. I think djstr is a noob to this site that's why he's being so easily exploited by clidd-scum. Town doesn't need him to win.

It's 50-50 between me and clidd, if I get unlucky and die lynch clidd tomorrow and win.
You are underestimating Dsj. All of your hard-buss and false illusory moralism of wanting to lynch scum is incompatible with what you established when you considered that after my flip occurred, lynching Mohab / Dsj would win the game. You are clearly planning to move to D3 anyway.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (isolation #91) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:31 am

Post by clidd »

In post 800, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's game over, mohab votes you it's 2-2 and mod flips a coin to see who dies. Good game all, please consider who played the best in this game and nominate the player for a scummy award at the end of the game. I will read the dead thread comments, I appreciate your feedback!
The game just ends with your lynch and you know that.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (isolation #92) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:36 am

Post by clidd »

Plus: if you really had confidence that I am scum, you would have selfvoted, because I said it would be a pleasure to be lynched if by some miracle you are town(I was also testing your reaction). If you get lynched now is game-over and we win the game.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #93) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:37 am

Post by clidd »

In post 803, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 455, dsjstr wrote:Being in a 1 v 3 might not be as good as it sounds. Who ever the mafia is will kill someone from group 2 because of all the lynchbait in group 3. They will probably divide the 3 into separate groups which will lead us to imploding in on ourselves. Even if the person from group 2 is town how likely is it that the right bait is lynched? We need to stop talking about lynching based on the setup and start solving. No reason to rush this.
UNVOTE:
I'm 100% convinced dsjstr is town with posts like this.

Mohab is also 100% town.

It's game over and town wins no matter if I die or you die today clidd.
You know they're town because you're scum, dude.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (isolation #94) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:38 am

Post by clidd »

My 99% is now 100%.
Albert is scum.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #95) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:43 am

Post by clidd »

In post 807, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Your pathetic attempts at antagonizing me are due to your failure to recognize that I'm a master scumhunter with 13 years of experience and 200+ games under my belt. I eat noobscum like you for breakfast.
You are just a mediocre megalomaniac who is adept at paralogism. 13 years of experience and you were unmasked by someone who started playing a few months ago.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (isolation #96) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:45 am

Post by clidd »

Do yourself a favor and stop clowning around. I'm waiting for your self-vote.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #97) » Mon May 18, 2020 4:48 am

Post by clidd »

In post 812, Mohab500 wrote:Clidd, you don't particularly mind if we lynch you then lynch Albert the next day, is that alright?
It was exactly the same thing that I proposed with Albert>Clidd lynch. I have my own philosophy of avoiding mislynchs on my slot.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (isolation #98) » Mon May 18, 2020 4:49 am

Post by clidd »

If you're buying what he's saying, vote on me. If you want to win, vote on him.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (isolation #99) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:00 am

Post by clidd »

Mohab, vote for group 2.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (isolation #100) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:08 am

Post by clidd »

In post 816, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1, schadd_ wrote:- A lynch will occur once a majority decision is reached. If no majority is reached by deadline, then I will select whichever result has the most votes, or choose one randomly where there is a tie.
Self-voting is against the spirit of mafia. Mohab, vote for his group and we will go to the mod's coinflip.
Don't let him force a coinflip.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (isolation #101) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:04 am

Post by clidd »

In post 821, Albert B. Rampage wrote:He's afraid to die. He thinks he can manipulate you tomorrow. I have no fear of death because I'm with you.
Ok.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (isolation #102) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:06 am

Post by clidd »

In post 827, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 825, dsjstr wrote:
Clidd was scum in both of these games.
In post 813, Mohab500 wrote:Considering you're 100% confident he's scum, I feel like that it shouldn't matter if we lynch you first, then Albert. Right?
I don't see this as scum!clidd I would rather lynch you before clidd
You're not just wrong you are triple wrong. The only scum is clidd. I don't know if this is your rookie game playing mafia but you are far out of your depth here.
So far I've only seen you trying to demoralize Dsj.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #103) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:07 am

Post by clidd »

In post 830, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't make mistakes. If I lose the coin toss and flip town, you vote clidd. No room for discussion. I flip green, you vote clidd; town wins. As simple as that.

Don't fuck up.
Except your flip is going to be red.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (isolation #104) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:09 am

Post by clidd »

In post 832, Albert B. Rampage wrote:no I'm not here to teach newbes how to scumhunt. You're looking for tips? Read the mafia guides I wrote 10 years ago. How many LYLO situations have you been in since you joined? This is an easy decision. Clidd chose you to be in group 3 and he chose you again to be in group 1, because he smelled weakness in you. He thinks you ain't shit. Clidd doesn't give a single fuck about you and is about to use you to win for his team. You want to go down getting backstabbed by scum, be my guest. You can learn about scumhunting the hard way, through loss and being blindsided.
More theater ^
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #105) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:23 am

Post by clidd »

In post 843, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 833, dsjstr wrote:How did clidd get me on his team?
He sensed you are the weakest player in this game. The easiest one to confuse and tricked. And to be frank, I think he was STILL shocked that you took his side without hesitation. It's the only thing he has going for him because I dropped a bulletproof case that any of the dead players would instantly sheep and win the game for our team. We would be fucking celebrating an amazing win right now if it were anyone but you.
Your whole case was made in a premeditated way. It is very likely that you typed at night already aware of how the distribution of groups would be, especially who you would push. The fact that Ame insisted on the Scum!Clidd theory without ever arguing why she thought I was scum only intensifies the frame she was trying to apply. I did some research on past Ame games and found this:

Post 19
I always prefer to hard town read my teammates, especially when there are just two of us, for a few reasons:

(1) People are always paranoid that a person bussed, so the credit for bussing isn't worth the cost.
(2) Scum partners have a biased interpretation of their partner's behavior, so they are likely to notice and point out things that town players would likely have never spotted. Distancing is dangerous in this regard as it could lead scumreads by town players that otherwise would have never came to fruition.
(3) It's against expectations. I think most players expect distancing of some sort from scum partners.
viewtopic.php?t=82813&f=90&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Post 1263
scum Ame does not change the lynch that was pretty much set to her partner

I don't bus. 1 because as I said I want the quickest route possible, and bussing just makes the game drawn out longer. I'd rather defend my partner and be implicated than betray them and have to play the game myself. 2 It never really works anyway, people are always paranoid that the person bussed. 3 the trade-off is not worth it, lynching scum means not lynching a townie and potential PR.
viewtopic.php?t=82205&f=84&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

It wouldn't make sense to Scum!Ame to push Scum!Clidd according to the mentality she has in this alignment.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #106) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:25 am

Post by clidd »

Afterwards, she tried to sell the narrative that I would be '' obvtown '', but the way she formulated the reason was stupid. It is more plausible that she was prepared for the scenario in which someone performed a meta-dive on her profile.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (isolation #107) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:26 am

Post by clidd »

In post 847, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Clidd; congrats on mindfucking new players to the site into voting for their own team. If you win, you earned it.
Ok.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (isolation #108) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:28 am

Post by clidd »

In post 845, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 841, dsjstr wrote:
In post 839, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
And one more thing: if it's LYLO with clidd flipping town, I'm voting for mohab with you. I will not vote against you because just as sure as you are oblivious right now for your lack of experience, you are also the most obvious town in the game. Congratulations on that part.
So now you want me on your team?
We're on the same team whether you realize it now, or after I flip green. We ride together, we win together. Clidd has tricked you from jump when we started day 2 and you voted me of your own free will. Take the evening to reflect on that, I have other shit to do than to babysit.
Dude, stop.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (isolation #109) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:31 am

Post by clidd »

In post 839, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
And one more thing: if it's LYLO with clidd flipping town, I'm voting for mohab with you. I will not vote against you because just as sure as you are oblivious right now for your lack of experience, you are also the most obvious town in the game. Congratulations on that part.
This is basically an invitation to
''let's push Mohab on D3''
if he got me lynched.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (isolation #110) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:39 am

Post by clidd »

I will not go into the discussion of what is morally correct/incorrect, but as I said earlier, I fully support an Albert>Clidd, as I am convinced that he is scum with the development of the last pages. Scum!Clidd has no way of winning with that kind of mindset. Scum!Albert, however, has more chances on D3.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (isolation #111) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:56 am

Post by clidd »

In post 856, Albert B. Rampage wrote:if clidd flips green, I'll vote mohab and djstr will vote me. Mohab can vote me and I'll have no choices. I bet my entire mafia career that clidd flips red.
Your entire ''career'' was just lost then.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (isolation #112) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:58 am

Post by clidd »

In post 857, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I spent half my life playing this game on this site and outside.

I might lose a game every so often, but what I care about is knowing that my skills are sharp enough to catch scum easily.

This is completely irrelevant. If you have an ounce of dignity, I recommend self-voting.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (isolation #113) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:00 am

Post by clidd »

In post 861, Albert B. Rampage wrote:if you're town clidd, djstr votes me tomorrow anyway and I'm not voting him as God is my witness. Mohab hammers me. There's no way out for me.

Let's see you put some skin in the game and see what happens ;)
You don't know anything about me. Your megalomaniacal illusion with your fictional skills only serves to emphasize the AtE you are trying to sell.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (isolation #114) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:01 am

Post by clidd »

In post 859, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Prove it 1v1 me on the coin toss.
Mohab will decide it.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (isolation #115) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:19 am

Post by clidd »

In post 866, Albert B. Rampage wrote:When you're as good as I am at scumhunting, you lose touch with how to tell people what they want to hear in the precise way they want to hear it.

Winning for this long, being right for such a long time, it makes you appear unsympathetic. I'm sorry if I've hurt anyone.
The arrogance of trying to make others feel stupid to agree with you is scummy and immoral, but at least you recognized that.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (isolation #116) » Mon May 18, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 869, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Seriously though, it's fun to be town and act the way you want, because you know that if you get mislynched, they will backwards rationalize that you were too scummy and had to be eliminated to advance the game anyway. So whether I act like a cartoon villain, your schoolyard bully, or play nice, the result is going to be the same. It doesn't increase my team's chance to win to pay compliments, and be nurturing, and talk logically for 20 pages so one or two players can break my heart and vote against me. I've lost too many times to go through the effort of that again!

Good luck catching clide guys. Rampage out.
This is not true, the behavior you show during the game not only serves to be measured as AI, but also determines what kind of character you have. What you are demonstrating now is a conduct that wants to convey the message of
'' you have to vote for the clidd because I'm really good at the game and you're bad ''
. That personal enrichment that you insist on emphasizing is not a towny element, but extremely AtE. From your perspective, if you are really town, the fact that this game is going o the lynch of both of us, regardless of the order, theoretically, it should be a town win in your pov. The only scenario in which this does not occur is TvT, which is practically impossible at this point in the game, at least for what we discussed. So I don't understand why you are acting like a victim.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (isolation #117) » Mon May 18, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 868, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You failed to see the sarcasm in my last post. Pathetic. I'm not actually sorry hahahahaha
Nice.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (isolation #118) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by clidd »

It's because of my playstyle(D1) and Albert's case(D2) on me.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (isolation #119) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by clidd »

I'm ok with a coinflip, if it's what Mohab wants.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (isolation #120) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 882, dsjstr wrote:If clidd flips town were fucked
I'm town this game and you know that.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #121) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by clidd »

It's ok for me to end the day. There is not much I can do.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (isolation #122) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by clidd »

The same applies to Mohab, if he wants to reconsider and vote for Albert ^
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (isolation #123) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 892, Albert B. Rampage wrote:dsjstr its your choice if we lynch clidd now or if we go to coinflip in which case mohab has promised to vote for me tomorrow if clidd flips town. It's your decision, trust your gut and let's do this.
I find you very uncomfortable with the coinflip, even though you should know, theoretically, that your flip being town I am certainly lynched tomorrow.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #124) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by clidd »

The only way for Scum!Albert to win is if he gets a mislynch on me and get a chance to explain himself on D3.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #125) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 901, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Mod: I take back the coin flip for now

I think I can convince you to lynch clidd, I feel like you're halfway there. This is an easy decision.
Which is why he is choosing this path right now.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (isolation #126) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by clidd »

You can consider me lock-scum if hypothetically Albert flips town, Dsj.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (isolation #127) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by clidd »

The post you showed doesn't make much sense with me right now.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #128) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by clidd »

I have already imagined the scenario that you want to achieve in three steps:

1* Create a good impression for Dsj, to make him side with you;
2* Lynch me;
3* Use the impression you created to push Mohab and win the game;
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #129) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by clidd »

But, If Dsj wants, I can also provide reasons linked to the meta of why I am town in this game.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (isolation #130) » Tue May 19, 2020 2:11 am

Post by clidd »

My drastic change in read on you, Albert, was because of your opportunistic push today. And even if you hadn't pushed me, just the fact that you were still alive would be enough for me to question you.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #131) » Tue May 19, 2020 2:22 am

Post by clidd »

Yes, ok. You're a mastermind of scumhunting. Now, accept the coinflip and if you live, you will be treated as "conftown" and me as "confscum" by PoE if I live.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (isolation #132) » Tue May 19, 2020 2:32 am

Post by clidd »

Hypocrisy. You have stated several times that you are not afraid to die, but right now you are trying not to be lynched.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (isolation #133) » Tue May 19, 2020 2:36 am

Post by clidd »

Your confidence that I am scum is contradictory to your attempt to survive. Regardless of the order, your pov should consider it a victory if you were town, what is clearly not happening.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #134) » Tue May 19, 2020 2:59 am

Post by clidd »

For that to happen, your flip would have to be town. I don't see how Scum!Clidd would convince Town!Dsj in this scenario.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (isolation #135) » Tue May 19, 2020 4:09 am

Post by clidd »

"I don't see this as scum!clidd
I would rather lynch you
before
clidd
"

His lynch order is Albert>Clidd, not Albert>Mohab. His impression of me depends on your flip, it's very unlikely that Scum!Clidd would be able to convince him if the game doesn't end with your lynch.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (isolation #136) » Tue May 19, 2020 5:10 am

Post by clidd »

???
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (isolation #137) » Tue May 19, 2020 5:13 am

Post by clidd »

Don't flash-lynch Albert tomorrow, evaluate Dsj / Mohab first.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (isolation #138) » Tue May 19, 2020 5:27 am

Post by clidd »

To be honest, Scum!Clidd and Scum!Albert have no way of winning with the current scenario. I would not be surprised if I am wrong and our interaction was TvT.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (isolation #139) » Tue May 19, 2020 5:31 am

Post by clidd »

Mohab makes more sense for the group's organizations and the way she theorized the group 3 "wifom". The current game state implies an intelligent scum, which is incompatible with the Dsj's scumgame.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (isolation #140) » Tue May 19, 2020 5:33 am

Post by clidd »

In post 979, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 973, clidd wrote:To be honest, Scum!Clidd and Scum!Albert have no way of winning with the current scenario. I would not be surprised if I am wrong and our interaction was TvT.
I'm just curious, who did you think was scum before I accused you?
Mohab, 100%.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (isolation #141) » Tue May 19, 2020 5:42 am

Post by clidd »

In post 981, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 978, clidd wrote:Mohab makes more sense for the group's organizations and the way she theorized the group 3 "wifom". The current game state implies an intelligent scum, which is incompatible with the Dsj's scumgame.
Yeah I agree.

Between me and mohab, what % do you think it's me vs mohab?

Also mad respect to your scum game, I wouldn't be able to tell if you were actually scum. I didn't see it as worth it for us risking voting the 2 man group and losing to you.
Thank you, don't worry. I see 70% of Mohab being scum and 30% of you being scum, especially after reading your posts on the last pages.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (isolation #142) » Tue May 19, 2020 5:57 am

Post by clidd »

The pleasure is mutual. You are probably one of the strongest players I have ever seen, lol.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (isolation #143) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:13 am

Post by clidd »

I'm ready to end the day.

Don't forger: Fast night -> Lynch Mohab -> Win.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (isolation #144) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:14 am

Post by clidd »

Dsj, you might read ^
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (isolation #145) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:42 am

Post by clidd »

Good job, Albert!

I hope you didn't mind my demoralizing playstyle, as it is characteristic of my scumgame. You are an excellent player :P

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”