Newbie 2003: Earth [game over!]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:21 am

Post by votato »

you say that... yet you have me as scum 100%. hi there pot, meet kettle
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Apogee »

DkKoba and Votato: from my POV, would you conclude scum is one of you or the other? If not, why is enomis more scummy?
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Apogee »

As in if I wouldn't conclude the POE is lynching one of you than the other, why not?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2825, votato wrote:you say that... yet you have me as scum 100%. hi there pot, meet kettle
you ignored the content of my posts.

you are being purposefully obtuse at this point.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2826, Apogee wrote:DkKoba and Votato: from my POV, would you conclude scum is one of you or the other? If not, why is enomis more scummy?
enomis checked out after d1 and that was when ydrasse started her push on joqiza, which from scum pov was probably an obv cop push.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2825, votato wrote:you say that... yet you have me as scum 100%. hi there pot, meet kettle
no i have u as scum 90%.

thanks for playing!
retired
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by votato »

In post 2808, DkKoba wrote:you're flipping scum
In post 2781, DkKoba wrote:votato was lynched! votato was a Mafia Goon!

Town wins!
In post 2790, DkKoba wrote:hammer them i want this game to be over
In post 2792, DkKoba wrote:whatever u say mafia goon
oh yeah, super humble here. definitely evaluating various possibilities.

are you even reading your own posts?
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

votato, who was I voting before I voted you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

*crickets*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

votato = frozen scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'd like to note I have seen votato posting in other games but he failed to post here within the past few hours as of this post. he is 100% frozen.
retired
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by votato »

theres no content to respond to here. You haven't said anything
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by Maduisha »

In post 2799, votato wrote:
In post 2798, DkKoba wrote:is what enomis said town motivated to you votato?
100%. if enomis!scum = true, enomis shows up, makes up an excuse, and hammers. thats super easy, and then he can push for your lynch tomorrow. that post actually only comes from town. enomis is clear. if we just lynch Dk with apogee as a back-up if Dk somehow flips town, we win.
I don't think that Enomis is scum, but you do understand this is as wifom as it gets, right? You can never assume scum wants to quickhammer, in fact they can wait out the hammer to try to look towny like Joqiza did. Especially if they're not one of the hammer targets at the moment. And a player can be town and quickhammer in this situation because they think there's not more to add and that still doesn't make them scum, just reckless. I'm all for you backing up your reads, but using wifomy hypotheticals like this makes them pretty flimsy, I hope you understand.
In post 2821, votato wrote:your lack of self-vote means you're lying.

how about this. lets lynch apogee today. that flip will give us 100% certainty about each other if it flips town.
Was this a reaction test to see if DK would bite the bait proposal or were you serious? I'm guessing you can answer now since they have already rejected it.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 3.04

With 5 votes in play, it takes 3 to lynch.

Lynching
votato
(2): Maduisha, DkKoba
DkKoba
(1): votato

Not Voting
(2): Apogee, enomis

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-05-30 13:10:00).

Mod notes:
[/area]
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 2:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

enomis where the FUCK are you. this is a joke.

votato I directly asked you something and you sailed right over it, you got caught in a lie and are trying to ignore it. And you were caught in lies multiple times d1. I was willing to overlook it as stupid town gambit shit because frankly ive done the same as town before so I understand but you're just straight up refusing to address it at this point.
retired
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 3:14 am

Post by votato »

You aren't arguing in good faith. Step away and re- evaluate
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 3:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh seriously fuck off with that and answer my question about who i voted previously
retired
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 3:56 am

Post by enomis »

Ok I am here. Let's do this.

Anyway before I start:
In post 194, DkKoba wrote: there's at least 1 scum between emonis + midway and I know it. I'll delete my account if I' wrong about that.
I happen to see this again and just wanna remind DkKoba of this if DkKoba is not scum. :wink: :wink:
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 4:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2842, enomis wrote:Ok I am here. Let's do this.

Anyway before I start:
In post 194, DkKoba wrote: there's at least 1 scum between emonis + midway and I know it. I'll delete my account if I' wrong about that.
I happen to see this again and just wanna remind DkKoba of this if DkKoba is not scum. :wink: :wink:
It's reaction test AtE courtesy of EM
retired
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 4:03 am

Post by votato »

what kind of reactions did you get? what did you learn?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 4:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm not answering you until you answer my question.
retired
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 4:16 am

Post by votato »

apogee.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 4:22 am

Post by enomis »

Now let's get to where I find problem with DkKoba's logic.

First I have no problem with the gambit as doc trying to draw the kill from scum.
Unlike votato, The hard claim of doctor and backtracking could still be from town is still NAI because I can see DkKoba doing this as a reaction test.

But What I have problem with is his response and logic after the reaction test:
1)
Logic not consistent

His post straight after.
In post 2600, DkKoba wrote: 3. enomis if I was the docotor I am a very likely roleblock target. I am probably speaking from EM experience but your explaination is better than votato's "lol youre not doc".
And his post a few posts later:
In post 2614, DkKoba wrote: if scum somehow was ballsy enough to get a doc read and roleblock-kill cop then i applaud them but doc would still know they were known and it would stilll work as a rxn test.
Shows that he is not even consistent in his thinking of reaction test. If DkKoba is trying to do a reaction test, I will think his mindset and logic would be a lot more consistent.

2)
Didn't think through his reaction test plan.
In post 2619, DkKoba wrote: I do not believe anyone else doc told this game that is why I would challenge another doc claim and go all the way and get them lynched.
The reason why DkKoba didn't think through the plan is a scumtell is where it usually is NAI is because DkKoba will think about what should happen if a doctor was to cc him.
Instead a scum would know that there is no doctor and thus be caught not thinking it through and have to give me a response on the spot.
So here's why the logic is wrong.
a) Would a doctor really doctor tell? Isn't it a doctor role to stay hidden?
b) The doctor that cc'ed him can be a town doctor but he said that he will tunnel the cced doctor to death and lynch him

Here's why the doctor could be town.
i) The doctor could be protecting another person since he thought that SCUM WON'T KILL YDRASSE if there is a doctor.
ii) Given that DkKoba believes that scum will roleblock the doctor, from his pov, there is a chance that the doctor was really roleblocked and cop was killed.
iii) This is literally the
reason
that DKkoba gave on his reaction test.

--------------------

The above is the logic portion. Then there is his other posts.

He calls me scum at one moment. Then call me having no content at the other moment. There is literally no consistent flow of thought here.
Also, he said he is re-evaluating everyone but he didn't even consider Apogee. He keeps mentioning enomis/votato because he thinks that this two are the easy lynch.
Also, his thought inconsistency in DAY 1 which I have pointed out is still there despite him not answering it.

I can also see some post which I get abit of gut town feel from them.

But honestly, the scum points just really outweight the town points.

Also, Because I have Votato and Maduisha as town, this really strengthens my scumread on DkKoba as it is either him/Apogee.

I am still paranoid about apogee tbh because I can see a world where dkkoba is not scum and I am killed tonight. Tomorrow, votato will be lynched.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 4:22 am

Post by enomis »

Also Dkkoba, your new avatar really looks like maduisha's avatar and I keep thinking it's her. =.=

votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 4:32 am

Post by votato »

every time Dk gets called out for something scummy he says its a reaction test. but not a single bit of information has been shared from any of the supposed reaction tests.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”