fwogcarf
Umlaut (1) - Black Ranger
Titus
CantLynchAPuppy
SirCakez (3) - Nahdia, NorwegianBoyEE, Umlaut [ :dead: - 3]
Nahdia

Not Voting
(5) - Fenraiser, ManateeDude, Wake88, fwogcarf, CantLynchAPuppy

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to remove someone from the town.

Wake was not prodded in reality, but he would have been prodded at this VC.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-22 08:00:00)[/color]

Last edited by gobbledygook on Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

On second thought, i'd like a wagon on Cakez a lot more considering Umlaut did vote Drew early, and basic logic suggests there isn't much reason for Drew's scum buddy to put the spotlight on him early when Manatee still seemed like a viable wagon close to deadline.
Black Ranger. You should change vote to Cakez too.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Fenraiser »

On 2nd look, Drew being uncomfortable with meta kinda makes it seem like he might have been trying to overcompensate to look like town. Like, he could have been so focused on Manatee possibly being town for towncred (and emphasizing that Mana would be a poor mislynch which could be an unintentional scum!tmi at Mana!town) and never really considered he'd be put up to vote (his wagon was a surprise tbh). Drew's Norwee vote piggybacking on Umlaut could mean that what Drew might have been going for was stopping any wagons from consolidating by sowing a fuck ton of chaos by scumreading and scum pinging multiple people with not much care to actually lynch someone but just self-preserve. A Drew bus from Manatee isn't optimal even if Manatee was a strongman if you look at this from a late game perspective. If Manatee is town, he should have kept his mouth shut but he didn't.
I hate Fen for making this role
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 897, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 895, Fenraiser wrote:That is the pool I want to kill today.
Do you have a particular preference for who to lynch out of them?
I have one preference but I need to reread them.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 808, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 807, Titus wrote:We need four votes in a few hours. This is not looking good. I have faith though.
Oh, you’re right.
VOTE: Drew-sta
This has the most votes right?
I kinda agree with Cakez, especially with the question thrown in tbh.
- Anonymous Person
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't see why that should matter. I didn't pay too much attention at the time at which wagon was leading between Manatee and Drew.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Main point was getting a lynch as having one is better than nothing.

- Bunno
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 980, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't see why that should matter. I didn't pay too much attention at the time at which wagon was leading between Manatee and Drew.
What do you mean you didn't pay too much attention who was leading? Why not?
- Anonymous Person
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 982, Fenraiser wrote:
In post 980, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't see why that should matter. I didn't pay too much attention at the time at which wagon was leading between Manatee and Drew.
What do you mean you didn't pay too much attention who was leading? Why not?
Because i was still voting Cakes and then the deadline came up without me realizing it.

- Bunno
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:20 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 965, Nahdia wrote:cakez can you explain why you felt like you looked bad coming into today?
I sorta already talked about this. Umlaut is pretty accurate. I just wanted to address the elephant in the room.
In post 933, SirCakez wrote:
In post 927, Umlaut wrote:After looking at these counts, I agree: he really doesn't look great. He naked-voted onto the Manatee wagon in a way that and then disappeared when the Drew wagon appeared.
This is accurate ftr
I didn't really engage Drew much at all. He was totally in my Blindspot.

Also I'm hesitant to call the Manatee wagon scum driven now that Umlaut brings back up who was actually on it
In post 970, Nahdia wrote::\ game is hard. maybe it's nothing. i do agree the way he outed them just by calling agreeing with someone "sheeping" with no explanation is a bit flat.
I didn't know what else term to use there. Like is there a word for "agreeing with someone else and just following them without making a point of your own"?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 979, Fenraiser wrote:
In post 808, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 807, Titus wrote:We need four votes in a few hours. This is not looking good. I have faith though.
Oh, you’re right.
VOTE: Drew-sta
This has the most votes right?
I kinda agree with Cakez, especially with the question thrown in tbh.
My other bussing suspect agrees. Likely rules out w v w.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:34 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 967, Fenraiser wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 942, fwogcarf wrote:The first post that irks me was this one that he made about puppy
In post 341, Fenraiser wrote:Hmm is CantLynchAPuppy town or is puppy just really cute?
His response is also weird because he immediately votes bob with nothing in that post signifying anything scummy about bob in it.
I had reasons in my head and Bob was the most prominent at the time for being scum even if I didn't voice them out loud. Also shows this.
In post 368, Fenraiser wrote:
In post 346, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 341, Fenraiser wrote:Hmm is CantLynchAPuppy town or is puppy just really cute?
why ask this question
I would lean town just from post tone but avi+name and being a puppy might have influenced the lean subconciously so I am a bit cautious.

On another note,

VOTE: Bob
I didn't see any read progression on Cakez after his random pop-in calling him town. I can sort of see his train of thought but when I reread it a couple of times it just looks like fluff.
I thought Cakez's reads progressions were genuine esp. with his calling out Norwee for allegedly defending BR.

Then this happens
Fenraiser wrote:
bob3141 wrote:And manatee what makes you think your posts are better than cakes?

Do you still feel liek cake is exaggerating what nord said considering he has clarified his stance on nord. With his stance being a slight scum read and not strong one.
A fine question Bob. I am also interested in what Manatee has to say.
Fen, what is the reason you respond to this post here? You've voted bob which likely means you scumread him. But then you agree with him that you also want manatee's opinion on the matter?
I responded because I agree that Manatee should get his butt in gear. I can agree with someone even if I scumread them btw fwog. While I scumread the slot, I'm also open that I might be wrong.

His D1 attitude seems a little over the top. While it's not exactly like Drew, where Drew gave one - three liners in their responses, Fen feels like Drew but with more words.

Day 2 he clears Umlaut although he found a legitimate reason to scumread them D1 near the end of the day. Why does that reason not still stand? Just because Drew pushes BR and Umlaut doesn't mean that they're locktown. He also never explained his clearing of Norwegian.
I realized I messed up quotes in regards to Norwee. I may have to reread him again. He seemed townier to me than Cakez but gonna reread because it's been a while.

@Fwog
Hmm, alright then
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

In post 951, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 940, ManateeDude wrote:the arguement that im scumbuddies with Drew is bizarre honestly. on top of the fact that I was in a way worse place and mafia neopolitan is a fairly strong role especially in a (near) mini so it seems unlikely a stronger mafia role exists. why would I bus drew like that at EoD?? I was in a substantially worse place then him and lynching me if I was scum is always a better scenario bc I have next to no associations
What reads do you feel most confident in right now?
Cakez as scum and Fwog & Fen as town
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

- Unofficial votecount -

SirCakez (3): Nahdia, Norwee, Umlaut
Black Ranger (1): Titus
Umlaut (1): Black Ranger
Norwee (1): SirCakez

Not voting (5): Fenraiser, Manateedude, Wake88, fwogcarf, CantLynchAPuppy

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Takes 6 to lynch.

@Manatee
Any reason you're not voting your scumread?

- Bunno
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 867, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Wagon on me was scum attempting to push an wagon for a shit reason.
Drew and Umlaut both voted me.
Still suspect Cakez based on this.
@Cakez

Why is this OMGUS? Could you explain this again? I already commented why wanting to end the day given the pace of the thread is reasonable for a townie to make. What do you think of Norwee's explanation of hia mindset after the initial ping post?
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

@Norwee

Could you explain your Cakez reads progression? Walk me through again because I'm mostly seeing your early posts on Cakez and my impression is that you didn't like Cakez posts more than you thought Cakez's posts came from scum.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 824, Nahdia wrote:gonna go ahead and plug that i actually think manatee was a decent lynch, for the post i highlighted (, reasons in ). if this flips town should seriously look at how that wagon got derailed.
@Puppy

Why is this towny? This is way more awkward than towny so explain from your POV please.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 935, Titus wrote:
In post 929, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 927, Umlaut wrote:Now here, I really find it unlikely that scum would have bused (unless it was Manatee, but I think that's unlikely too for the reasons I already said).
i think after titus joined the wagon and gave it the official stamp of "let's do this," then it becomes reasonable to suspect a bus. so imo Norwegian, Fen, and Nahdia are all still worth thinking about
Not Nahdia. She could have lurked out the deadline IMO.
@Titus

From a scum!Nahdia POV, if they know you are confirmed town and that you have some experience playing with them, do you think it would have been more scummy for them to not try and consolidate the wagons D1 and "lurk" out and thus they decided to bus drew knowing this?
- Anonymous Person
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:20 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 990, Fenraiser wrote:
In post 867, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Wagon on me was scum attempting to push an wagon for a shit reason.
@Cakez

Why is this OMGUS? Could you explain this again? I already commented why wanting to end the day given the pace of the thread is reasonable for a townie to make. What do you think of Norwee's explanation of hia mindset after the initial ping post?
I'm going on Norwe's post here and how he emphasizes that he suspects Umlaut and myself for pushing a wagon on him (even though I didn't actually push a wagon on him yesterday). It seems like they pushed me = scum trying to wagon me.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:21 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 989, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Takes 6 to lynch.

@Manatee
I was also wondering this btw seems kind of weird since I've been his top scumread all game iirc
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:21 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 994, SirCakez wrote:
In post 990, Fenraiser wrote:
@Cakez

I'm going on Norwe's post here and how he emphasizes that he suspects Umlaut and myself for pushing a wagon on him (even though I didn't actually push a wagon on him yesterday). It seems like they pushed me = scum trying to wagon me.
I guess this isn't exactly OMGUS but I don't know a better thing to call it
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 995, SirCakez wrote:
In post 989, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Takes 6 to lynch.

@Manatee
I was also wondering this btw seems kind of weird since I've been his top scumread all game iirc
My first concern was he was bussing. But the fact that you're pointing it out as weird makes that possibility seem less likely.

- Bunno
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:52 am

Post by Wake1 »

I'm struggling hard to find time for this game.

I will be off work tonight for awhile.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Umlaut »

Wake pls

We're halfway through day 2, after a day 1 that ran to deadline, and you haven't cast a vote yet this game.

I get that you're crazy busy but if you're going to play this game you have to... play this game.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”