pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7825 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

turkey gonna get fried.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7826 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nahdia did nothing much besides tunnel saudade/piss slot
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7827 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 7822, Auro wrote:Which post of Nahdia could that be tho?
Foes it have to be one post?

I just did a search in their iso and they mention Pisskop a lot, always lamenting that the lynch isn't happening.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7828 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Auro »

Yup they did tunnel. It'll be funny if Gob actually ends up being town with the memory of a bird lulz
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7829 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7748, clidd wrote:There is a scum-base among the players who have not been replaced at any time
to begin with, this is an absolute shit reason to suspect me AND its selective scumhunting. What if, infected actually do know the scum team and this points to 1 of those 4?
In post 0, Covid 19 wrote: 2. Auro+
3. Hoctac+*
10. Alchemist21+*
14. davesaz+*
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #7830 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 7824, Auro wrote:
In post 7820, Aristophanes wrote:"Went after Pisskop with my track" is pretty cut and dry in meaning.
"Went after Pisskop with my track result" is how I interpreted it, I'll look up Nahdia posts - if she was suspecting Pisskop D1 then I think my dear turkey hath slipp'd
Bad reading of it, but yell see easily enough. Looks like maybe a nail in the turkey dinner's coffin.
Auro wrote:Which post of Nahdia could that be tho?
Also, ^ this kinda misses the point.
The issue isn't whether they sheeped nahdia or not, but whether they actually targeted who they claim to have, and the discrepancy of said claim.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7831 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Auro »

If Nahdia wasn't even pushing Pisskop D1 then it wouldn't make sense and the "track result" interpretation would probably be correct, but Nahdia was tunneling that slot on D1, so he was talking out of his ass
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7832 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 7748, clidd wrote:It is a sensation with a NAI reason. There is a scum-base among the players who have not been replaced at any time and I feel that it is potentially him, but I don't see it turning the game in isolation, even if I'm right. Just by looking at the passage of time with the impossibility of consolidating into a scum lynch is enough to make me think that part of yesterday's discussions were theaters and that scums with a high camouflage capacity have already adapted to the game.
Lmao, good ol' infected trolling.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7833 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gobble just being really really bad @ posting is a thing that crossed my mind. Words matter and ppl should try to be a little more careful with what they say. (MASTINA!)

or maybe that is some kinda slip

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7834 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Was Nahdia even here d1? I though Nahdia replaced in an started to tunnel suade based on his d1 play.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7835 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Auro »

What I'm curious about is why Gob posts today like he had a guilty and then squawks off. Like... as scum, just declare the guilty, no? Many people weren't really scumreading him anyway

There's a good chance he could have been infected as a result of the tracker claim, but I don't think he'd make that slip that way
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7836 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 7833, Nero Cain wrote:gobble just being really really bad @ posting is a thing that crossed my mind.
To be fair I wouldn't really blame him, this is a large game with a majority replacing, even multiple times, and nothing really happening over 300 pages. Hard to keep remembering everything properly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7837 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or...what if he was waitig on the mass claim to happen b4 he made up some guilty?

but if you're town what was the point of stalling your guilty claim?

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #7838 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 7834, Nero Cain wrote:Was Nahdia even here d1? I though Nahdia replaced in an started to tunnel suade based on his d1 play.
Nahdia replaced in for Elements, who I don't really remember.
- Jingle
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7839 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7836, Auro wrote:To be fair I wouldn't really blame him, this is a large game with a majority replacing, even multiple times, and nothing really happening over 300 pages. Hard to keep remembering everything properly
sure but there's a huge difference in remembering other things and your friggin action.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7840 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Auro »

I mean that's even assuming he has a guilty. There's a lot of reason to believe he just said it to see reactions?

We shouldn't mass today
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7841 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Auro »

I think he's the correct lynch in any case tho
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #7842 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Gobbles/Auro/{fb, cheeky}

I like this atm. A lot.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #7843 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

But ya, gobbles today then?
- Jingle
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7844 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Auro »

We already have two effective claimed doctors. We have one leashed to Clidd. We don't want to out other useful roles.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7845 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7823, Nero Cain wrote:like, he's saying that he believed nahdia and b/c of that belief he "went after piss" but like said, the problem is that he didn't target Piss and he had no idea that Blair would target Piss.

like his post really makes no sense to me.
I feel like this is the correct interpretation. I am full of hubris (and racism apparently) and you are full of _____?

mod its a joke!

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7846 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 7842, Aristophanes wrote:Gobbles/Auro/{fb, cheeky}

I like this atm. A lot.
I wish I could speak about somethings, but I can't :P
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7847 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 7826, Nero Cain wrote:nahdia did nothing much besides tunnel saudade/piss slot
I'll give my opinion on this on D5 if the game doesn't end.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7848 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Auro »

I keep typing "Clodd" and I figure that's too insulting
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7849 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who do u want to lynch, Auro?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”