bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:39 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 919, farside22 wrote:
In post 916, votato wrote:
In post 913, farside22 wrote:
In post 908, votato wrote:ill be around more after work to figure this out. I'm ok with going for a farside wagon.
i dont understand any of what farside just said ^
What are you confused about?
the words you used. there were some typos and i just couldnt follow your logic at all. also could people use spoilers if theyre gonna quote the entire thread?

My experience shows no one clicks on the spoiler to read quote walls.

Well the tldr version of my post in regards to hk is
1. I don't know why he scum reads dunn.
2. I liked his push on ns
3. I think scum would continue with a post restriction and not make long post as he did.
4. Although I disagreed with what he views between you and sg I can understand the thought process.
So do you on balance town read or scum read HK. As your tldr version doesn't really say what alignment you claim to think he is. Just first that you never really got why he was voting dun but what do you actually think of his read and the fact he has been on dun much of the day. Even if you don't entirely understand HK’s reasons behind his vote.

Then going onto how you liked his push on NS. Followed by his comments regarding Vota/shog. And his change in posting style.

But what do you think of his other actions. As keep seeing in his posts that he keeps pushing against the clidd wagon. As in he pushes how he claims to think BM actions make no sense with a town dun. As he pushes that scum BM wouldn't cut off his chance to vote for his counter wagon. As it keeps giving me the feeling that he was trying to diffuse the BM wagon, while at the same time trying to push that dun wagon you have mentioned.

Even though in He claims he could be convinced. But in 737 he is saying scum bm with town dun makes no sense. Even though he claims his scum equity goes up in 736 along with yours.

Now some of this could be due to him having trouble posting in his post restriction as I am having hard time making sense of his intentional robot posting.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:56 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 914, votato wrote:
In post 910, farside22 wrote:
In post 903, votato wrote:the simple solution is some combination of clidd/dunn/gerain/farside. although farside is chainsaw attacking clidd by attacking you for defending clidd, so maybe farside and clidd cant be scum together.
Where did i chainsaw attack? Im calling ns scum for surface level play and currently not making a case but trying to push a scum read on me when he was calling me town most of the game. He only switch to the scum read when i called him out.
yes but if you are scum and clidd is scum, then you wouldnt attack NS while NS is defending clidd. the timing of your attack on NS means you arent scum with clidd (probably)
So are you saying you now don't scum read the both of them now. As you only say bm/clidd are probably not partners with farside. You earlier agreed with green’s read list that marked them both as scum. And they have both been pushing against green.

And you have mostly been talking to or about farside of late. Given that clidd hasn't been in the thread during this time. But still I haven't really seen you push much against clidds slot since your vote for BM. But rather farside who was voting for the counter wagon before his switch to his switch to green. A player that before his rep out BM was also pushing. And teh player that has been hardest pushing BM/Clidd.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:07 am

Post by notscience »

Welcome pig in sorry you have to replace into this!
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1000, bob3141 wrote:
In post 908, votato wrote:ill be around more after work to figure this out. I'm ok with going for a farside wagon.
the words you used. there were some typos and i just couldnt follow your logic at all. also could people use spoilers if theyre gonna quote the entire thread?

3. I think scum would continue with a post restriction and not make long post as he did.
4. Although I disagreed with what he views between you and sg I can understand the thought process.
So do you on balance town read or scum read HK. As your tldr version doesn't really say what alignment you claim to think he is. Just first that you never really got why he was voting dun but what do you actually think of his read and the fact he has been on dun much of the day. Even if you don't entirely understand HK’s reasons behind his vote.

Then going onto how you liked his push on NS. Followed by his comments regarding Vota/shog. And his change in posting style.

But what do you think of his other actions. As keep seeing in his posts that he keeps pushing against the clidd wagon. As in he pushes how he claims to think BM actions make no sense with a town dun. As he pushes that scum BM wouldn't cut off his chance to vote for his counter wagon. As it keeps giving me the feeling that he was trying to diffuse the BM wagon, while at the same time trying to push that dun wagon you have mentioned.

Even though in He claims he could be convinced. But in 737 he is saying scum bm with town dun makes no sense. Even though he claims his scum equity goes up in 736 along with yours.

Now some of this could be due to him having trouble posting in his post restriction as I am having hard time making sense of his intentional robot posting.
I had him as a light town read early on. It stands that way with even him posting without the restriction.

I know you tend to ask questions, but where is your stand currently? You know I feel after awhile it just looks like busy work.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:11 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Right so this game is stale because of the double replacement.

Porkens, I'd like your claim and then some suspects.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:38 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 99, DoctorPepper wrote:I could go Dunn or farside for the Mala push rn tbh
Why'd you leave out ns?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Hunh.
In post 101, farside22 wrote:See the thing that I found odd is 2 things
1) In regards to mala is that she said she thought them scum together and wanted to keep that on the back burner even when it was just a reference to a video game. So that just made no sense this early in the game.
2) was this post from GC:
In post 68, Green Crayons wrote:also obviously mala's suspicion of votato is bad, and her back-burner nonsense is silly, but lol nonetheless at farside and notscience
Which to me reads that, well he agrees that everything mala said looks bad or silly but it's scummy to point that out. Then he says this:
In post 69, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 68, Green Crayons wrote:her back-burner nonsense is silly
So that reads a lot more asshole than I intended.

But. Like. Anyone who has played videogames and likes Star Wars knows the reference. There's nothing to back burner.
Again that was in my post that he disagreed with. So none of his disagreement match with what he is saying after.

VOTE: Green Crayon

Also funny enough I now have a scum ping on Dunn
The reasons for this GC vote is echoed later by stun. Like, basically a copy and paste.

Spoiler: C&P
In post 480, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 466, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 464, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 461, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 455, stungun0404 wrote:Further, it seems that technically
GC supports all of Votato, Dunnstral, and Battle Mage being lynched based off their content so far. The fact that they are somewhat supporting all three of the current majority wagons, and also maintaining suspicions of bob, farside, Mala, and others makes it seem like GC's intent is to pin others against each other while GC sits back and watches town get confused
. This does not feel like town trying to sort, it feels like scum aggressively trying to keep options open. Further, throughout his ISO it feels like he is basically willing to lynch anybody except himself, which obviously gives more of an unsettling scum narrative vibe than a town one.
This is a legitimately bad understanding of developing D1 reads.
Also

and I'll attribute your mischaracterization of my stance on votato to your single-mindedness to Present A Scum Case and be a good town

I don't support a votato lynch, and have never said I did.
ALSO also

lol Mala is a null as I've said before

Hot damn you really wanted to make a case. Congrats, I suppose.
In post 68, Green Crayons wrote:also obviously mala's suspicion of votato is bad, and her back-burner nonsense is silly, but lol nonetheless at farside and notscience
In post 316, notscience wrote:I’m townreading the whole wagon, who do you think is scum on it?
In post 317, Green Crayons wrote:mala or bob, with me leaning towards bob
False. These posts clearly suggest that mala is scummy to you.

First farside, and then a ton of posts later stun, both wrongly characterized that because I said Mala's reason for suspecting votato/HK was
bad
, it must have meant that I was saying it was
scummy
. (I have repeatedly explained, before and since, why Mala's bad reasoning in these circumstances is NAI.)

Kinda weird that you can't come up with your own bad reasons to vote GC, stun.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:57 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 143, Battle Mage wrote:I'll catch up later, but for now:

VOTE: HK 50 - biggest wagon and he appears to have a horrible post restriction and needs to be put out of his misery. :lol:
First post and he already starts making excuses for himself to cover all bases. Voting for the biggest wagon is fine in early D1. But BM goes out of his way to try to justify it with a joke-ish follow up about the post restriction.

He does this later when he tries to come up with a multitude of conflicting defenses for his votato vote.

In post 152, Battle Mage wrote:Shiiiiit, I just lost another game, as town, caused by me. Ironically, caused by me actually analysing stuff and not just tunnelling for once. :facepalm:

Just lynch me now PLEASE. :'(
In post 157, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 155, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage
Excellent, finally someone I can trust! UNVOTE: VOTE: Battle Mage
Always be suspicious of those who ask to be lynched and vote themselves.

In post 184, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 168, HK 50 wrote:
[Statement:]
The lack of actual discussion is making my circuits moderately irritated. There cannot be ruthless slaughter like this.

VOTE: Dunnstral

Master Battle Mage feel free to explain the basis of your read.
Excellent, I thought you'd never ask!

Green Crayons Notes

He has played extremely safe and cautious, not really going out on a limb on anything, and only really focussing on either highlighting people's towniness, or criticising other's arguments for people's scumminess (which is generally easy for scum to do because they know who is actually scum). In his first 18 posts (all of them prior to my vote) he hadn't indicated suspicion of ANYONE. His only vote was a random vote on Farside - I know it was random because he made it very clear by saying "eenie meanie minie mo". The only other thing of note is that his 4th post was an apology (which incidentally was the thing which pinged me into doing an ISO) for being rude...only he hadn't really been that rude? by the standards of this site, it was about as courteous as a criticism gets. So the apology just seemed a bit OTT and like he was walking on eggshells. No meta yet, but an absence of town enthusiasm or active engagement - more of the commentating from the sidelines style. :cop:
This is just such a bad justification. I'm scum because I'm literally playing the game by

"highlighting people's towniness, or criticising other's arguments for people's scumminess"

Which is to say I'm calling people town, or figuring out who is pushing bad cases (basic scum hunting on D1).

And then somehow me engaging with people (farside, ns, dunn) on their bad case is me not having "active engagement."

It's a pretty disingenuous spin on viewing my play.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 203, bob3141 wrote:
In post 142, HK 50 wrote:
In post 130, bob3141 wrote:I ask as at the moment i'm in a slight town reading mala. In my experience scum tends to avoid jumping on rvs wagons when they have already stacked up 3 votes. Either mala is scum and unafraid of the spotlight or as i feel at the moment a fellow townie that simply does not have anything to fear in the first place.

Only seen twice scum on 4thed place on rvs wagon. One was when scum was being rvs wagoned and the other was a scum player that spent much of the rest of the game jumping on wagons.

And mala comments on hk feel that it matches that pattern as well. Of a anotehr townie that inst afraid to get their neck stuck in and let thier views be known.
In post 131, bob3141 wrote:In my experience scum dont like being caught on large wagon in vs.

Take my last completed mini. Although i was on losing side if you looked back at day one. scum rvs voted me and as soon as i picked up my 4th vote. That Scum player was teh first to jump off. And infact tried to distance them selves from that wagon.
[Clarification:]
Expect you gave a strong case for why such a behavior is scummy and even provide evidence that scum tends to not commit to higher bandwagons in random voting stage. I'm aware it isn't identical, but my situation has aspects of that which to my photoreceptors indicates there should be some feeling one way or another based on my unvote.

I said theorically I'm scum from your point of view due in part by your own admission you were confused to why I am asking you this line of queries. I don't particularly care what the actual alignment is, but rather your thought process behind it in order to gague your master malakitten read.

[Demand:]
Look at that specific interaction of me unvoting. You given me the range I fall in, but only off the logic of me misconducting processing your point. Disregard that and analyze that temporal moment in space. What range would you rank that unvote to be in?
Your vote change from NS seems rather logical and well considered. It doesn't look to me like rash scum trying to get off. As i would have expected your vote change if you were scum to be more to the point. Abrupt even, while not really even making much acknowledging the change.

If there is scum on that rvs wagon of NS then my gut feeling is that if my read on you is right that you would have beaten them to the chase.

As far my slight town reads are you and mala. So if that rvs wagon wasn't all town then scum are likely in dunstral and pepper. Dunstals change was just sudden. Following the pushes of far and NS but with little extra input given. While peppers was little better but in reaction to Dunstals mala vote.

Now the question is. Was that rvs wagon all town. Which i have seen quite a few times and happens more than not.
Looking back at this interaction, I *really* don't like how HK baited bob into explaining to the town why bob saw HK's actions as town.

HK, I'd love to hear how your prompting supposedly came from a town POV.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:10 am

Post by stungun0404 »

Nice, someone I've played with before! Hey Porkens -- I remember we were on a scumteam together a few years back. Welcome to the game! :)
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

Malakittens has been prodded and has (expired on 2020-06-24 10:18:46) to respond before I look for a replacement.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Malakittens »

Alright I didn’t think you get prodded while being on VLA.
I’ll be back either tn after my shifts or early Wednesday morning around 8am EST.

Welcome Porkens! Look forward to seeing some content~
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:37 am

Post by HK 50 »

Gonna skim backwards. Been under the weather recently which has not been fun.
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:39 am

Post by HK 50 »

In post 1008, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 203, bob3141 wrote:
In post 142, HK 50 wrote:
In post 130, bob3141 wrote:I ask as at the moment i'm in a slight town reading mala. In my experience scum tends to avoid jumping on rvs wagons when they have already stacked up 3 votes. Either mala is scum and unafraid of the spotlight or as i feel at the moment a fellow townie that simply does not have anything to fear in the first place.

Only seen twice scum on 4thed place on rvs wagon. One was when scum was being rvs wagoned and the other was a scum player that spent much of the rest of the game jumping on wagons.

And mala comments on hk feel that it matches that pattern as well. Of a anotehr townie that inst afraid to get their neck stuck in and let thier views be known.
In post 131, bob3141 wrote:In my experience scum dont like being caught on large wagon in vs.

Take my last completed mini. Although i was on losing side if you looked back at day one. scum rvs voted me and as soon as i picked up my 4th vote. That Scum player was teh first to jump off. And infact tried to distance them selves from that wagon.
[Clarification:]
Expect you gave a strong case for why such a behavior is scummy and even provide evidence that scum tends to not commit to higher bandwagons in random voting stage. I'm aware it isn't identical, but my situation has aspects of that which to my photoreceptors indicates there should be some feeling one way or another based on my unvote.

I said theorically I'm scum from your point of view due in part by your own admission you were confused to why I am asking you this line of queries. I don't particularly care what the actual alignment is, but rather your thought process behind it in order to gague your master malakitten read.

[Demand:]
Look at that specific interaction of me unvoting. You given me the range I fall in, but only off the logic of me misconducting processing your point. Disregard that and analyze that temporal moment in space. What range would you rank that unvote to be in?
Your vote change from NS seems rather logical and well considered. It doesn't look to me like rash scum trying to get off. As i would have expected your vote change if you were scum to be more to the point. Abrupt even, while not really even making much acknowledging the change.

If there is scum on that rvs wagon of NS then my gut feeling is that if my read on you is right that you would have beaten them to the chase.

As far my slight town reads are you and mala. So if that rvs wagon wasn't all town then scum are likely in dunstral and pepper. Dunstals change was just sudden. Following the pushes of far and NS but with little extra input given. While peppers was little better but in reaction to Dunstals mala vote.

Now the question is. Was that rvs wagon all town. Which i have seen quite a few times and happens more than not.
Looking back at this interaction, I *really* don't like how HK baited bob into explaining to the town why bob saw HK's actions as town.

HK, I'd love to hear how your prompting supposedly came from a town POV.

This point as already been brought up and explained days ago.

And according to his logic presented about RVS wagons (in the quotes you left out) it would of prompted a scum read on me.
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:46 am

Post by HK 50 »

In post 1000, bob3141 wrote:

Even though in He claims he could be convinced. But in 737 he is saying scum bm with town dun makes no sense. Even though he claims his scum equity goes up in
736 along with yours.

You read half those posts wrong because you didn't read the context.

Posts with the counterwagon point is refuting/debating stunguns votato/BM preflip read, not actually an independent read on BM in accordance to what dunn did. As for the equity post: depending on how the swing to BM happened and if it came with much resistance that swing has happened (as I quite honestly havent been able to sit down and sketch out who's been pushing what).

Why are you trying to AtE to farside by Inculding the bold? If your point here is to illustrate the BM/Dunn progression, why are you trying to entice farside by mentioning I have reasons for increasing her scum equity?
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:56 am

Post by HK 50 »

Also since I have seen this popped up about my dunn vote, let me quote again from my ISO.
[Confession:] I'll fully admit my vote on master Dunnstral is more me agreeing with what's been said about him. Call it sheeping if you will. I want to see commitment either from him defending the master malakitten or moving from it rather than the statements he has given so far.
Like I said, my vote on dunn was me agreeing with what was said about him and wanting to press it forward while following other leads. From the time I last posted, he hadn't dunn anything to warrant the change (sorry couldnt help the pun even if I am throwing up here and there).

Make what of it you will; it's my thought process and I'm sticking to it
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:59 am

Post by HK 50 »

Also for note (both for me later and if I'm lynched at any point before getting to it): If stungun never actually addressed my rebuttal to their case on me and just side step it with more accusations, they are probably scum.

I honestly cannot remember if they did or didn't.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Porkens »

Morning! Will catch up soonest
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1013, HK 50 wrote:303

This point as already been brought up and explained days ago.

And according to his logic presented about RVS wagons (in the quotes you left out) it would of prompted a scum read on me.
I stopped at page 10 in my reread.

I like your 303 explanation.

I see your recent point about stun. Have you said who you find suspicious other than dunn (and, now, stun but only if he failed to address your rebuttal and instead just lobbed more accusations)?
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:17 am

Post by HK 50 »

Spoiler: stungun
In post 951, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 870, notscience wrote:Dunn looks town and i don’t feel comfortable with lynching clidd.
Right here is where you say Dunn looks town.

So, from your perspective, you have thought GC, yourself, Stun, mala, Bob, farside, and HK to be town (with no qualifications). You think Dunn looks town too per your . That is 8 players you have clearly thought are town. You think Clidd is town, thus why you don't want a lynch there. That's 9.

You also have trusted Votato even though lately has been a null read/flip flop read for you per your ? That would presumably be 10.

you have kept DP null, nm has remained null. No scumreads there. That's 12 players -- still no scumread.

geraintm an early scum lean in but you have said nothing about them in the nearly 100 posts after that in your ISO for some reason or another? That's everyone.

If you are town, you have to be scumleaning/scumreading someone right now. I'm having a hard time believing that you are not.

But, alas. Is this typical NS town meta for those who are familiar with him?

This is actually one of the first recent posts that I liked from stungun. Its not out of the playbook for scum, but it does raise a good point about Notscience which doesn't make a lot of sense even from a strict townhunting style.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:28 am

Post by votato »

Bob, i still scumread bm/clidd/pork. Just couldn't do much while the slot was vacant
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 1020, votato wrote:Bob, i still scumread bm/clidd/pork. Just couldn't do much while the slot was vacant
Tato be a gem and explain why this slot is so universally scumread pls?
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:36 am

Post by HK 50 »

In post 1018, Green Crayons wrote:I see your recent point about stun. Have you said who you find suspicious other than dunn (and, now, stun but only if he failed to address your rebuttal and instead just lobbed more accusations)?
Re-stun: no I've been having issues with stun since the votato/them interaction and more importantly their follow up to it which had misreping present (for example I believe they said I left 'no room to consider their actions to be town's when I went through the process of explaining why I didnt think it was a town!reaction test. Or that I should suspect votato in the same post even though that's nonsense if ik suspicions of stun). I do now think though stuff like the votato/bm association isnt AI yet until there has been more flips.

Also, like I said, I havent actually gone back to verfity that info about stun's handling of me. I posted it because currently I'm battling illness for the second day in a row, and wanted that to be looked into incase I dont get to it today. Unless you independently verified it, I wouldnt believe it yet.

As for everyone else, I'm going to be honest and say that it's not delevoped. I finally found the BM posts in question (outsourcing is not y'all's strength. Be more like china). Even with my suspicions he was trying to play against/off meta, the case didnt sway me hard. It warrants hearing his replacement speak at least.

Doctor pepper I still have pings about but I've been waiting for more posts on account of being VLA.

Everyone else, barring votato and Bob, has either had mixed pings, I forgot about, or just dont have pings in general. That's the goal for me today.
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:41 am

Post by HK 50 »

In post 970, notscience wrote:Nah it’s more fun to keep Deflecting

When I get time sure! But I’m busy atm
I'm only gonna make jokes/player puns if you send reads back.

This was the unspoken agreement
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:45 am

Post by HK 50 »

In post 944, stungun0404 wrote:@DP, what do you think of HK's push on Dunnstral?

If you look at one thing, I want you to look at that, and tell me if it seems like he is genuinely scumhunting with his conviction against Dunnstral, and his votepark there.
You read my ISO I'm assuming correct?

Why do you pick what I already claimed, myself, to be a sheep vote for DP to analyze instead of the other sources of scum/town hunting I claimed i did such as on him?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”