HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:49 am

Post by HK 50 »

In post 938, notscience wrote:The game state is weird with all the vla and general apathy and it feels like one of those apathy Lynch town d1 games.
I mean this day phase has only been going on for an extra week almost. Nothing artificially could of stalled our lovely discussions.

*cough cough sarcasm and internal bleeding*

If you thought this, why didnt you actively try to change it on your own instead of having to be prompted by everyone else? You only mentioned that you think today is gonna mislynch, yet you kept Malia's vote on clidd/pork?
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:51 am

Post by HK 50 »

In post 998, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
All the players shall ever hear are the whispers of insanity, as insomnia takes hold...

Vote Count 1.14

Porkens (5):
Not_Mafia, Green Crayons, [Malakittens], bob3141, votato
Dunnstral (2):
DoctorPepper, HK 50
Green Crayons (2):
Porkens, farside22
HK 50(2):
Dunnstral, stungun0404
notscience (1):
geraintm
Not voting (1):
notscience

Mod Notes:

Majority is 7 players.

Day 1 has begun and will end in (expired on 2020-06-24 21:18:29).
HK 50 has been prodded and has (expired on 2020-06-24 05:39:29) to respond before I look for a replacement.

Malakittens is V/LA for (expired on 2020-06-24 00:00:00) and has given their vote to notscience.[/area]
See?

Who do you wanted lynched today NS and why is malakitten still voting what you think is a mislynch even though you have power over it?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:01 am

Post by votato »

In post 1021, Porkens wrote:
In post 1020, votato wrote:Bob, i still scumread bm/clidd/pork. Just couldn't do much while the slot was vacant
Tato be a gem and explain why this slot is so universally scumread pls?
It was so long ago i don't even remember. It was from bm's iso
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:10 am

Post by HK 50 »

In post 901, notscience wrote:Are you somehow surprised I’m vehemently arguing against a wagon I think is going to flip green? People just keep asking hurrdurr where is he, it’s been more than 24 hours. I commented on the timeframe too, yes just as a nudge
that he was supposed to do things but if someone site flakes it’s sketchy as fuck that’s the primary thing people keep talking about to Lynch him
Push it further.

Outside of stungun, I dont remember seeing the bold being the primary reason to lynch the slot. If you think that is BS logic from the people doing so, who do you think is simply being a bad town vs scum motivated players playing off the kairos of the situation?

Also you remark later about your double voter status, so you didn't forget that you had control over mala's vote.
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:11 am

Post by HK 50 »

Oh shit fancy talking rule.

Kairos is taking advantage of events/timing. For example, hitler had good kairos during his raise to power since it played off Germany's depression at the time.
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:15 am

Post by HK 50 »

Hourish break. Feeling bad
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Read through. Still feeling good woth my vote on gc.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:44 am

Post by HK 50 »

In post 921, geraintm wrote:
In post 886, bob3141 wrote:
In post 872, geraintm wrote:
In post 858, Dunnstral wrote:Hm, when was the last time geraintm placed a vote...
In post 25, geraintm wrote:
In post 17, notscience wrote:
In post 16, farside22 wrote:Town or scum im enjoying hk-50 commitment for posting style.
this was the 12th post afer mine VOTE: notscience
yep. not seen anyone so far in this game I am confident is scum. there aren't even many people I want lynched for other reasons like not being useful.

Ok so you want to tell us who you think is scum. You might claim to say you aren't confident but even that would not prevent you from saying, who you weakly feel is scum. Nor even who you do not want to lynch at all.

So far all this game you have been refusing to make choices. Insisting on sitting on the fence the entire day.

So if you are town then:

A who do you weakly scum read?
And
B who do you not want to lynch today at all?

Even the latter is still a choice you have not yet even after 8 days made.

I replied to this but it got lost

I had not mafia as bad, I hated all his posts saying BM was scum, sure of it, then pushing everyone else to vote elsewhere before they moved their own vote.

and I dislike stungun,
I cannot deal with anyone so sure of all their reads,
I will bash heads at some point against them.

rest no huge feelings any which way
I'm know others dissected this post, but in curious given my views on the player.

Are you saying the confidence of stunguns reads is AI, or is the dislike over the playstyle? If the former, how so?
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:49 am

Post by HK 50 »

In post 907, stungun0404 wrote:votato, why not HK? his push on dunnstral is the weakest push in this game.

like, people are dismissing him way too much.
i think he's scum for his push, and not for apathy.
Is that why you assigned my demotativation with being mafia eariler?

So let's get the record straight now because at this point I don't got a real clue what the case on me is anymore by you, and it's getting to the point I'm thinking it's on purpose. I'm sure others are confused as well too. Give me a bullet list of reasons I'm scum.

Example: HK is scum because
-Dunn push
-he is an outstanding robot
-Beep Boop Beep
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:04 am

Post by HK 50 »

In post 707, HK 50 wrote:First off I have scum/town hunted. Example A: my handling of non science and malakitten. Example B (strong example): my progression on bob and the logic behind it. Example C: the doctor pepper pressure over my posting style.

Those are the only points that come to my head. Saying I havent scum hunted at all this game because I've been demoralized and havent been posting as much recently is a misrepstation in every way.
In post 884, stungun0404 wrote:if someone conducts a lot of analysis, like hk has thus far, and does not have the appearance they are scumhunting, then they are likely scum. and i'll leave it at that.
This is kinda what I was getting at with stungun sidestepping. I don't see a post where they addressed this directly, yet they go on to voice to NS, Votato, DP etc that I have made no other efforts to read players. I would of been fine if there was a post saying why these sources were ignored for whatever logic. Like if "Doctorpepper push doesnt apply because it was one post" I could at least understand why the claim is still being made.

Even farside in this case saw that I did indeed push someone other than Dunnstral like claimed and the arguement by stungun evolved to "well just look at the Dunnstral push".

Stungun if I did miss a post that addressed that please make it aware.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:06 am

Post by farside22 »

HK: Vote GC or at least explain why your vote is on Dunn still
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:17 am

Post by HK 50 »

I actually like Dunns posts since I've been gone. Despite taking some of the wagon dynamics points out of context (since some were in response to Stunguns Votato/BM read), he did actually have a decent reason with the lynching for information point against me. Additionally, I like the refusal to go for clidd/pork while pressing in many directions elsewhere.

UNVOTE:

Pedit: lol you ninja me. I just got to his posts since I'm reading backwards.

I saw your posts on GC but havent formulated my own thoughts yet on it.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:22 am

Post by votato »

the 11 minute later p-edit.... hmmmm
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:24 am

Post by HK 50 »

In post 1037, votato wrote:the 11 minute later p-edit.... hmmmm
Hmmm indeed. Commit or die unicorn. Make your choice.

(I had quoted a bunch of dunns posts and started to bolded them, but bbcode fucked up and I got tired of trying to fix it.)
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Porkens »

Ok I’m all caught up through page 1. Dr Pepper and not science had the scummiest entrances, and hk is a townlean.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Porkens »

Page 2 farside good, ghost bad, mal ping scum, hk’s vote on farside terrible.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:46 am

Post by stungun0404 »

@HK, I think you are likely scum not only because:
-Your push Dunnstral was super weak and had no substance to it outside of "agreeing" with what others had said.
-I remember a few times where you favored arguments that came more from a "possibility" perspective than a probability perspective. Scum is more likely than town to push from those angles, and if I see it more than once that is definitely scummy.
-I have not been convinced that you are indeed scumhunting.

Thus, I find it probable you are scum.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:49 am

Post by notscience »

@robot I have more to say but at work

I don’t want to abuse her vote is all, it’s where she wanted and I have no one I feel I’m concretely ready to sink the votes on
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:58 am

Post by stungun0404 »

We have one day left in this day phase and about 5 hours, which means

@Porkens: it is really important that you claim in your next post so that if your role is important to us that are town, we can keep you and have more time to make a well-informed decision to move elsewhere.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:09 am

Post by notscience »

Or he can extend deadline
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Or we can lynch him
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Porkens »

Vanilla town
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1013, HK 50 wrote:
In post 1008, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 203, bob3141 wrote:
In post 142, HK 50 wrote:
In post 130, bob3141 wrote:I ask as at the moment i'm in a slight town reading mala. In my experience scum tends to avoid jumping on rvs wagons when they have already stacked up 3 votes. Either mala is scum and unafraid of the spotlight or as i feel at the moment a fellow townie that simply does not have anything to fear in the first place.

Only seen twice scum on 4thed place on rvs wagon. One was when scum was being rvs wagoned and the other was a scum player that spent much of the rest of the game jumping on wagons.

And mala comments on hk feel that it matches that pattern as well. Of a anotehr townie that inst afraid to get their neck stuck in and let thier views be known.
In post 131, bob3141 wrote:In my experience scum dont like being caught on large wagon in vs.

Take my last completed mini. Although i was on losing side if you looked back at day one. scum rvs voted me and as soon as i picked up my 4th vote. That Scum player was teh first to jump off. And infact tried to distance them selves from that wagon.
[Clarification:]
Expect you gave a strong case for why such a behavior is scummy and even provide evidence that scum tends to not commit to higher bandwagons in random voting stage. I'm aware it isn't identical, but my situation has aspects of that which to my photoreceptors indicates there should be some feeling one way or another based on my unvote.

I said theorically I'm scum from your point of view due in part by your own admission you were confused to why I am asking you this line of queries. I don't particularly care what the actual alignment is, but rather your thought process behind it in order to gague your master malakitten read.

[Demand:]
Look at that specific interaction of me unvoting. You given me the range I fall in, but only off the logic of me misconducting processing your point. Disregard that and analyze that temporal moment in space. What range would you rank that unvote to be in?
Your vote change from NS seems rather logical and well considered. It doesn't look to me like rash scum trying to get off. As i would have expected your vote change if you were scum to be more to the point. Abrupt even, while not really even making much acknowledging the change.

If there is scum on that rvs wagon of NS then my gut feeling is that if my read on you is right that you would have beaten them to the chase.

As far my slight town reads are you and mala. So if that rvs wagon wasn't all town then scum are likely in dunstral and pepper. Dunstals change was just sudden. Following the pushes of far and NS but with little extra input given. While peppers was little better but in reaction to Dunstals mala vote.

Now the question is. Was that rvs wagon all town. Which i have seen quite a few times and happens more than not.
Looking back at this interaction, I *really* don't like how HK baited bob into explaining to the town why bob saw HK's actions as town.

HK, I'd love to hear how your prompting supposedly came from a town POV.

This point as already been brought up and explained days ago.

And according to his logic presented about RVS wagons (in the quotes you left out) it would of prompted a scum read on me.
You never explained how a read on mala somehow would as you say prompt a scum read of your slot. A read based on the fact that scum rarely in my experience jump on rvs wagon when it already has 3 votes. And are in fact more likely to jump off then.

For some reason you kept trying to draw parallels between a wagon in another game I mentioned. Where 3 players had voted me outside of rvs and a scum player who only had rvs vote on me jumped off. That somehow mavs unvote directly parreled with yours. That an unvote of a legacy rvs vote that had been caught up in wagon on a townie. That was only apparent on day 3 and that I actually found townie at the time. Somehow directly compared to yours. A vote that was placed during rvs and a vote that was moved shortly after rvs. Why would you expect me to scum read you at the time if you are town. when i never scum read mav at the time.

Also why did you think at the time that the first thing that i would assume is that scum must be on the wagon. Feels like a loaded perspective. Instead you start with a leading question of why I don't scum read you. Looking back if you were coming from townie POV i would have expected you to simply ask is there anyone on that wagon you scum read. Instead you tried to make it all about you.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:45 am

Post by stungun0404 »

Thank you Porkens for claiming!

A question to everyone then: if today's lynch is not Porkens, who else would you be willing to lynch this day phase?

Maybe then we can get a full perspective on who the best alternatives could be to a Porkens lynch. Because otherwise I don't see a lot of unity occurring among us if we start getting town indications from Porkens (which he still should try to give us, but in the meantime this is what we can ideally obtain).

For me, I would prefer HK if not Porkens, but also am open to lynching gera, or GC (GC I only say this because I am confident one of you or Porkens is scum, and therefore I am open to lynching either of you if it comes to that, but you are at the bottom of my list of 4 players right now as it stands).

Also, anybody feel free to raise objections to this if you think giving out this information might hurt town more than help us.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:53 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1048, stungun0404 wrote:Thank you Porkens for claiming!

A question to everyone then: if today's lynch is not Porkens, who else would you be willing to lynch this day phase?

Maybe then we can get a full perspective on who the best alternatives could be to a Porkens lynch. Because otherwise I don't see a lot of unity occurring among us if we start getting town indications from Porkens (which he still should try to give us, but in the meantime this is what we can ideally obtain).

For me, I would prefer HK if not Porkens, but also am open to lynching gera, or GC (GC I only say this because I am confident one of you or Porkens is scum, and therefore I am open to lynching either of you if it comes to that, but you are at the bottom of my list of 4 players right now as it stands).

Also, anybody feel free to raise objections to this if you think giving out this information might hurt town more than help us.
Gc/mala/ns/nm

Feeling scum in that group

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”