Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 997, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 966, Kmd4390 wrote:
Cantlynchapuppy wrote:
interesting that hoopla described her null / don't lynch reads more than her town reads and scum reads. i think that's a kind of weak town tell because anything that isn't strictly "by the book" is more likely to be town than scum faking it
This at first felt like a random but decent callout as hoopla could have been scum feeling the need to show an opinion on everyone but the Cantlynchapuppy calls it town for a weird reason.
what would be scummy about describing null reads? ur whole post here is premised on me acting weird with hoopla, but it's not weird to act friedly with a townread. so if you want to argue that it's weird for me to townread hoopla here, you have to argue that i should really scumread this interaction

I mean I kinda put in that post already that maybe she felt a need to have an opinion on people for appearances but I don't see it as notable personally. The weirdest part to me is how she made points against you, you appeared to feel zero pressure, and she joked instead of following up or expecting anything from you. I don't see why you'd need to scum read her for that to be weird.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:29 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 976, Porkens wrote:@ABR that is a shitty sideways response to a fair, straightforward question.

On ABR v VP,

On closer inspection, this is looking more like Blair v Starbuck where neither side comes out looking great. VP’s accusation of OMGUS is flimsy. “You are on a wagon with MT” mathematically approaches “you are wasting your vote” but never actually gets there.

On the other side, the counterattack to that very same point is overblown. Furthermore, ABR’s refrain of “he’s desperately trying to look town, c’mon guys pile on” Is desperate in and of itself. The fact is there just isn’t much substance to this case.

Initially, I was going to end this post with “fine people on both sides, but we’ll will see what happens.” Instead, however, I’ll propose this hypothesis:

Revelation, Porkens 3:16;
Spoiler:
This has all been scum theater. A hidden mechanic in this game activates POWERFUL POWERS when the player reaches L-1. This wagon was designed to get VP juuuust up to the brink. I think the proest town thing to do would be to push it off the cliff.
So not flailing then, but you still think I'm the best lynch?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Porkens »

No, on reading with fresh eyes I don’t think VP’s defense was hugely scummy, and I take back the description of “flailing.”

I don’t necessarily think VP is the best lynch. However, for the reasons I outlined before, I’m reluctant to let go of this bone until things develop a bit more.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

guys yall put in 9 fucking pages overnight are you goddamn serious

i was going to chime in right now but im prepping for D&D and this is going to require way more dedicating than i want right now, so. coming later.
green shirt thursdays
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Porkens »

Oh just read my readslist then before you play dnd
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:32 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 807, AGar wrote:
In post 805, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 803, AGar wrote:I don't like that the wagon is rooted in ABR's desire to look like he's the one in charge of the town and the rah-rah bullshit that follows and IAAUN's straight desire to counter the Auro wagon.
The 2 lynches I helped engineer are Auro and VP Baltar, sir. Either way this goes, I am the driving force in this game.
Do you have a mute button?

Does your pointless ego ever run out of battery?
this is some tea tho
green shirt thursdays
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

ABR switching to Auro then not switching back to VP who he vehemently wanted at L-1 and claim is kinda eh

He scumreads Auro for not joining the VP wagon because ABR told him to? i could have predicted that reaction from Auro regardless of alignment. saying "Vote someone or I will vote you" is practically begging Auro to not do it and i wouldve thought ABR would know that

Plus he then thought he was being baited into voting an L-1 VP but when he realized that was false he did actually vote for VP. it seemed like his plan was to vote vp all along. I feel at least one person was calling his delayed vote some kind of scum theatrics but i was reading it as genuine and the thought occured to me that the whole obsession with Auro today could be partially scum driven.

Some people found Auro's playstyle/early antics/voting pattern scummy, i can believe that. But surely more people found this NAI than there was shown in the thread. It seems like an unnatural amount of pressure to me. something easy enough to go with. Im sure that on the flip side theres some scum that didnt go with it but i feel like if Auro is town, at least a couple did

that was something that occurred to me in the 15 minutes i spent rereading. I should probably gather evidence for this theory or disprove it later
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:35 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 845, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's easy to be reasonable. You don't have people like AGar up your ass. You appease everyone. People feel bad voting you out.

What I'm interested in, is what do you believe that no one else believes? If you stand alone, what do you stand for?

If I'm scum, the way I would look at this game is who do I have to lynch and NK to achieve my win condition?

Hard to lynch: Albert B. Rampage, Untrod Tripod, farside22, Llamarble, Hoopla, Reck, Morning Tweet, Auro, VP Baltar
Would have difficulty climbing out of pressure: Blair, Green Crayons, Porkens
Would self-destruct under pressure: iamausername, Kmd4390, Starbuck, AGar, CantLynchAPuppy

I can't be lynched day 1 if I'm invested, I'm too strong and aggressive; Reck has a similar playstyle. I look around, and there's other really tough lynches for scum.

MT, Farside, and Blair tend to obvtown over time and easily become unlynchable.

Scum basically have 3 strategies they can use:

1) Going for low hanging fruit. Short term gain, safe option.
2) Go for the middle-of-the-road players to keep the easy mislynches for deeper into the game when they really need it.
3) If they feel extremely confident in their position, they can tunnel on the hard to lynch players while town runs up townies, stay out of the action, and only join the mislynch deep into the game if they have to save a buddy or can take out a threat to them.

I will now explain my counter-strategies. I think that going for an easy mislynch today is a waste. This lines me up in parallel with scum's 2nd and 3rd strategies.

I need the usual ingredients to best cook for you my game-winning solve: pressure, vote consolidation, and danger of reaching an early lynch.

If we run up a few hard to lynch players and gain precious information, we can draw out enough connections to set us up for successful subsequent days.
this is actually maybe your only great post so far this game because breaking it down into who scum would feel comfortable going after makes a lot of sense
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:38 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 895, Porkens wrote:RECKONER, When did Starbuck go from scummy to towny for you?
starbuck was never scummy and is not currently townie from my pov. mostly null. has points on both sides. ive never said she was scum/town either so im not really sure where this came from
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 933, Llamarble wrote:I'm fairly convinced that if we pick not Baltar / Auro it should be one of MT UT IAAU CLAP in approximately that order of preference.

Blair what do you think of MT?
not exactly agreeing on the order but i think that's a solid pool
green shirt thursdays
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1006, Morning Tweet wrote:ABR switching to Auro then not switching back to VP who he vehemently wanted at L-1 and claim is kinda eh

He scumreads Auro for not joining the VP wagon because ABR told him to? i could have predicted that reaction from Auro regardless of alignment. saying "Vote someone or I will vote you" is practically begging Auro to not do it and i wouldve thought ABR would know that
You just plagiarized Blair.
FOS: MT

In post 934, Blair wrote:I'm saying that by making the threat in the first place, you guaranteed you would be moving your vote in five minutes ("If you don't vote for who I tell you to in five minutes, I'm voting for you!" will make the other person dig their heels in 100% of the time and you knew this).
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 998, CantHateAPuppy wrote:hoo boy, this is going to be a hot take because no one asked for it and im not going to really explain it beyond "gut feeling"

but im thinking 2/4 scum in this group: [ llamarble, farside22, reck, kmd ]

thought goes like this: day reads to me like lots of town infighting, main wagons town (vpb, auro), some of the bigger drivers (blair, abr, gc) don't feel like scum drivers. so im kind of looking for players who are skirting around the main wagons and main discussions and that's what i feel at least. (actually llamarble is 3rd most active player which surprised me because i don't remember much of what he has said / done all game, this is probably the first iso ill do when i get around to that stage)
I have mixed feelings about this because it feels like at least the Auro wagon is being forced to me, i havent quite made up my mind on VP though. Your final group is a very hot take but with Llama i dont think he's scum and Reck i might have agreed hes in the PoE if not for the revelation claim. I like Kmd but it's a lot of me agreeing with him recently rather than exactly townreading per se

I remember Pork asking me why i changed up my reads on Blair/farside. dont really remember Blair read changing-- I thought her push on Starbuck was over the top but a lot of people have responded positively to it so im kinda just putting that away for now. I like Starbuck for town

Farside i thought her early play was townie but I'm not a fan of her Auro push and her reads were misaligned with mine as i remember. i dont scumread either of these players but i dont townread them
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1010, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1006, Morning Tweet wrote:ABR switching to Auro then not switching back to VP who he vehemently wanted at L-1 and claim is kinda eh

In post 934, Blair wrote:I'm saying that by making the threat in the first place, you guaranteed you would be moving your vote in five minutes ("If you don't vote for who I tell you to in five minutes, I'm voting for you!" will make the other person dig their heels in 100% of the time and you knew this).
darn. It's not exactly rocket science though
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Starbuck »

Catch up #4 - Are we fucking done yet? Page mid-32 to 34.
In post 788, farside22 wrote:This describes perfectly how i feel about auro. I see him asking players about a few people but i don't see anything that looks like an attempt to figure out those he finds scummy.
+1
In post 790, farside22 wrote:Funny enough I don't see auro as town doing this. Hes usually more inquisitive and can be quiet rational. So until I see that player in the game my scum read on him stays. I think his push on me is basically omgus.
It's not basically. It is OMGUS.
In post 795, farside22 wrote:You haven't pushed anyone so laziness should not be a factor.
135 posts and counting at this point in my catch up, too.
In post 795, farside22 wrote:Hell an attempt to put together a bunch of quote and calling a player some was the biggest thing you did in Animal Upick and you can barely do that without shit posting.
And he can go take the time to put together some quotes from a finished game, but not have a single case here. It's so weird.

I like hoopla's 801.

In post 807, AGar wrote:
In post 805, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 803, AGar wrote:I don't like that the wagon is rooted in ABR's desire to look like he's the one in charge of the town and the rah-rah bullshit that follows and IAAUN's straight desire to counter the Auro wagon.
The 2 lynches I helped engineer are Auro and VP Baltar, sir. Either way this goes, I am the driving force in this game.
Do you have a mute button?

Does your pointless ego ever run out of battery?
I lol'd.

In post 816, Hoopla wrote:vi is also scum.
It is known.
In post 819, Green Crayons wrote:firebringer has a similar theory that he used in a game that ended not too long ago, based on some sample of games, but it was from the opposite perspective about most active posters are most likely town
So what's the consensus on like catch-up posts? For example, I started doing these when I started doing a lot of replacing into games because I didn't want to flood the thread on the back end. I think I typically end up somewhere in the middle anyways, so it doesn't necessarily matter.
In post 825, VP Baltar wrote:Between that and the rampant discussions about mafia theory and meta that I just glaze over, I'm lulled into a state of "I just want to ignore this person." and then I remember I could not for the life of me tell you who Auro actually thinks is scum. The play reeks and should actually be lynched.
YEP.
In post 838, VP Baltar wrote:How am I supposed to help kmd and Starbuck and Porkens actually catch up and post?
You're not. I had an all-day work thing on Weds and yesterday I found out that my Great-Grandfather (who walked out on our whole family in like the '50s) passed away back in February and my Great Aunt knew but never told my Grandmother (her sister) because they haven't spoken in like 10 years although they still live like 15 min away from each other. I had to call my Grandmother in Connecticut, while I'm in Florida, to tell her that her father died six months ago and her sister couldn't have been arsed to tell her. So it's been a weird few days.
In post 838, VP Baltar wrote:I will try tomorrow though to put a more succinct Auro case in one place because it has certainly been spread out over a lot of pages.
I'd appreciate this. I think I've picked up on most of it on my own, but a one-stop-shop post about it all would be helpful.
In post 845, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If you stand alone, what do you stand for?
If you stand for nothing Burr, what'll you fall for?

ALL OF THAT POST. Man, this was the ABR that I wanted in Weakest Link. YAAAAASSSSSSS.
In post 849, Albert B. Rampage wrote:@MT @Starbuck choose VP Baltar or Auro. We need to work together and consolidate early.
I know who I want to choose, but is it still viable?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1012, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1010, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

darn. It's not exactly rocket science though
you know what actually, whatever. i read through the past whatever amount of pages the best i could on my phone. Usually i wait till im on my PC to check everything more closely and be more organized and try not to be redundant, but this time i just posted what i was thinking as i thought it. at least i said something when i felt like not doing anything
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:34 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1011, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 998, CantHateAPuppy wrote:hoo boy, this is going to be a hot take because no one asked for it and im not going to really explain it beyond "gut feeling"

but im thinking 2/4 scum in this group: [ llamarble, farside22, reck, kmd ]

thought goes like this: day reads to me like lots of town infighting, main wagons town (vpb, auro), some of the bigger drivers (blair, abr, gc) don't feel like scum drivers. so im kind of looking for players who are skirting around the main wagons and main discussions and that's what i feel at least. (actually llamarble is 3rd most active player which surprised me because i don't remember much of what he has said / done all game, this is probably the first iso ill do when i get around to that stage)
I have mixed feelings about this because it feels like at least the Auro wagon is being forced to me, i havent quite made up my mind on VP though. Your final group is a very hot take but with Llama i dont think he's scum and Reck i might have agreed hes in the PoE if not for the revelation claim. I like Kmd but it's a lot of me agreeing with him recently rather than exactly townreading per se

I remember Pork asking me why i changed up my reads on Blair/farside. dont really remember Blair read changing-- I thought her push on Starbuck was over the top but a lot of people have responded positively to it so im kinda just putting that away for now. I like Starbuck for town

Farside i thought her early play was townie but I'm not a fan of her Auro push and her reads were misaligned with mine as i remember. i dont scumread either of these players but i dont townread them
tbh every time i look at vi's votecounts im kind of surprised how few votes there are on auro

seems like there's a lot more discussion about lynching him than "committed" interest

i think it's because abr has taken a lot of the oxygen out of the room pushing for the vpb wagon, but since that looks town to me i think it means scum are coasting around the margins

i like blair and starbuck as town too, it reads like a classic town v town early day 1 misunderstanding argument
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Auro »

I'm struggling to see your concerns, Starbuck, apart from complaints that I'm fluff-posting.
I've not been "OMGUS"ing other people suspecting me, no? I straight up told Llamarble that there was nothing wrong with his methods, and I townread him. I am saying that farside's specific push is disingenuous - are you saying that that cannot be true? Are you saying that it's invalid/scummy to attack someone's attack on you?
I've not only towncased more than half the people this game, but I've also debated them and began aligning with people about them. Do you believe towncases are worthless?
Does anyone this game really have a damning scumcase (that is not on me for not having a scumcase, natch ;) )?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Starbuck »

Catch up #5 - BORN TO HAND JIVE, BABYYYYYYYYYYY. Page 35 to
In post 862, Auro wrote:Misreps out of ignorance are different from misreps out of dishonesty, ABR.
+1
In post 865, AGar wrote:So, uh, Auro, where are those magic fucking scumreads that were promised not so long ago?
+1
In post 873, Llamarble wrote:He seems like a solid player but I don't have him in my "if he's ever wrong he needs to go" category.
Seriously, there'd be a whole wagon of people that are just as responsible.
In post 874, Auro wrote:ABR's controlling and restricting lynches instead of organically letting them happen.
I think you're giving him too much credit.
In post 874, Auro wrote:I want a farside lynch
You aren't going to get that today, so you should start looking at the other options because parking your vote there and the way that you parked vote there is not very good.

On top of that, you literally are voting her because of some talk that y'all had about your meta. It's lame and it sucks. You want a farside lynch? Build a case on what she's done in this game and not based on whatever meta conversation that y'all were having.

Porkens went from lackadaisical farmhouse pig to wild boar at ABR in 877. Holy shit. AND HE DID MY RQS! That makes my heart happy.

I FINALLY FOUND MY FIRST CATCH UP POST FROM THIS MORNING. THANK THE ENTIRE PANTHEON. FRAKKING HELL.
In post 913, Auro wrote:
In post 911, Starbuck wrote:OMGUS
:neutral:

Hmmm. Intent?
Yours?
In post 921, Kmd4390 wrote:ABR wanting to run VP up to L-1 specifically rather than lynching feels weird. Like he's interested in a claim more than convinced VP is scum.
I was thinking it has something to do with whatever info he has.

I like Blair's 929 and her 934 follow up.

I FOUND THE END. Goddess Bless.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Auro »

In post 1017, Starbuck wrote:On top of that, you literally are voting her because of some talk that y'all had about your meta. It's lame and it sucks. You want a farside lynch? Build a case on what she's done in this game and not based on whatever meta conversation that y'all were having
Please walk me through why it's lame and sucky to attack disingenuous assertions about meta. Moreso after you +1'd my saying ignorance and dishonesty were distinguishable, which was a statement about that very case.
Scum players can play pro-town while having bits of scumminess scattered around. Whoever the scum players this game are, they're either not producing enough content that can give you confidence in a scumread, or are going through the motions of classical good D1 play well. If your complaint is that I don't have a convincing scumcase on someone, can you provide me one?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Vi »

:right:
VP Baltar (L-2)
~ iamausername, Untrod Tripod, Hoopla, Morning Tweet, Porkens, Llamarble, Auro
Auro (L-4)
~ VP Baltar, AGar, Green Crayons, Albert B. Rampage, farside22
Untrod Tripod (L-8)
~ Blair
Blair (L-8)
~ Starbuck
Green Crayons (L-8)
~ xRECKONERx
Starbuck (L-8)
~ Kmd4390
farside22 (L-9)
~
(Auro)

Not Voting:
CantLynchAPuppy,
(Llamarble)

--With 17 alive, it will take 9 votes to extrajudicially kill a player.
--Deadline is at 21:00 on Wednesday, 1 July 2020.
(6 days left)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Hoopla »

In post 1003, xRECKONERx wrote:guys yall put in 9 fucking pages overnight are you goddamn serious

i was going to chime in right now but im prepping for D&D and this is going to require way more dedicating than i want right now, so. coming later.
this is becoming a problem imo.

now that abr has remembered he's abr and the blowtorch is on auro, pages are exploding. for me, i usually have enough time each day to read them all, catch up and make useful posts, but those most active should recognise that every time they post, they contribute to the bottom third of the playerlist falling behind. these players are less likely to chime in with thoughts or game-forwarding votes when there's a lot of pages still unread or only skimmed. if you care about a balance of voices (and we should - we need their votes!), you have to put in effort to keep the game readable.

i would say try and be and more succinct, but really the best solution is to just get on with lynching someone so day 1 doesn't become an unreadable tome that nobody wants to analyse on later days. we haven't even got a claim yet. less waffling, more killing.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Hoopla »

it's time for blair, starbuck, reck, KMD and CLAP to pick between our main wagons.
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Blair »

But I hate both of them. :(
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Blair »

In post 1019, Vi wrote:
Not Voting:
CantLynchAPuppy
Y tho
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:58 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

me too

blair who's your top scum right now

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”