Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

To be completely honest with you, when I realized that Shireen was Yume, I really wanted the slot to die and started looking for reasons to scumread her. However, I did think it was a good elimination (heh) because of Yume's erratic nature, making herself a liability for town in both cases (she being town or scum is indistinctly bad), and also because the other alternatives were Fire and Rubi who I think they're both town.

I shouldn't be voting dave now, but I don't have a strong read on the other Nobles right now, other than I have this gut feeling that Auro is fucking with me
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Porkens »

Well that’s probably accurate anyway
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 2599, Pink Ball wrote:I haven't seen scum!him with no content either. He repped in a game heavy on mechanics and I believe he was sick for a while. But more on the former, I'm having empathy 'cause I really want to play good ol' mafia and leave the mechanics to the rest of you, and maybe the dude feels flabbergasted by mech talk like I did when I repped in
viewtopic.php?f=150&t=81775
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82957

Much less content than his town games, and when he tried putting out content it all looked forced and fake.

Explore your gut feeling, and try explaining why you get the feeling I'm effing with you?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Much less content != no content in a game he repped in. You're losing the point. Also he hasn't tried to put out content at all, so how can we judge if it looks forced and fake?

You weren't scumreading gobble when you voted him Auro, you clearly weren't.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Auro »

Spoiler: Gobble's entire ISO
In post 2063, gobbledygook wrote:This game is wild. I have read the setup post and I still have little understanding of what I should do or be trying to do
In post 2065, gobbledygook wrote:How do I do that?
In post 2115, gobbledygook wrote:Auro/Nero what should I do until I’m caught up
In post 2225, gobbledygook wrote:Auro are you scum, be honest with me
In post 2227, gobbledygook wrote:Hm. I somehow expected you to answer yes to that if you were scum.
In post 2229, gobbledygook wrote:I haven't caught up lol
In post 2232, gobbledygook wrote:Maybe I should roleplay as Patchface.
In post 2284, gobbledygook wrote:Turns out I’m role playing as creature
In post 2289, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 22, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5, Auro wrote:Nobles townbloc? Let's move our armies to the Capital and take thr Court Official's powers!
as a noble. I hate other nobles.

All nobles must die. Not me though.

I will be fair and just ruler to all those who follow me.
Fb might be scum
In post 2294, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 28, Kmd4390 wrote:
Vote Auto

I had a thought when I saw the three groups and your post, while I get that you don't truly believe in a town Bloc, was exactly opposite mine. I was thinking it makes sense that theres scum in all three and since I know myself to be town there are better odds of finding scum in my own group, making them the least likely for me to want to work with. That's probably not accurate but that's what my first instinct was and I was gonna vote based on that to start out until I saw your post.

Town points to fire finger

FoS votato
(why the hell did my phone try to auto correct this name to citation and not potato)
Why did you guys lynch this
In post 2298, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 29, Auro wrote:You correctly deduce that my post was not indicative of an actual belief... so what actually matters - what I post or what I believe?

Would you always take posts at face value even while knowing they're not meant to be serious?
Auro already trying to play philosopher. Why wouldn’t what you believe matter?
In post 2300, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 2296, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2294, gobbledygook wrote:Why did you guys lynch this
we didnt, he got night killed
What? Was there a no lynch Day 1?
In post 2305, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 65, Shireen Baratheon wrote:But seriously, you have been nasty to me every time we played together, and I will not stand for it any longer. Of course I'd be nasty back.
In post 64, Auro wrote:
In post 48, Auro wrote:My group can stage a coup and grab power and that is funny
I don't believe you think that scum is likelier to find the idea of a lol-coup funny when the same person was engaging in banter throughout page 1 :P

VOTE: Kmd420
This is a vote I feel like Auro would want to make as scum, but he is playing in a way that reminds me of him being town. Auro is a good manipulator and his first post I quoted looked like that to me
In post 2306, gobbledygook wrote:Fail the Shireen quote was supposed to have “ I think I know who Shireen is”
In post 2309, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 72, Shireen Baratheon wrote:Well, whenever I tried to take legitimate stances, I was ridiculed for them. So I don't do that anymore. I am only in this because it's GOT.
OH. Is this Nancy? Auro did you know this was Nancy?
In post 2312, gobbledygook wrote:I have no idea who that is. Nero why was there no lynch day 1?
In post 2444, gobbledygook wrote:Auro were you a main organizer behind the day 1 no lynch? :shifty:

Also if someone could help me with actions I am supposed to take that would be good. I didn’t act yesterday
In post 2447, gobbledygook wrote:Page 5 or 6 I think
In post 2448, gobbledygook wrote:Was KMD vigged or nightkilled? We don’t have to use an alignment check on him if he was nightkilled
In post 2450, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 2432, Auro wrote:
In post 2427, Porkens wrote:Where’s your army auro?
Marching towards the capital
Also I don’t think this is true?
In post 2452, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 2450, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 2432, Auro wrote:
In post 2427, Porkens wrote:Where’s your army auro?
Marching towards the capital
Also I don’t think this is true?
I’m basing this question off mod info I have though
In post 2454, gobbledygook wrote:Hm never mind I misinterpreted the difference of army vs individual

-Don't know what to do
-How do I do something
-Auro/Nero tell me what to do
-Are you scum Auro be honest
-I thought you'd answer yes if scum
-I haven't caught up
-Maybe I should roleplay
-I'm roleplaying as Creature
-Maybe FB is scum
-Why did you lynch kmd
-Auro behaving like philosopher, why don't beliefs matter
-There was a NL d1?
-Auro would want to make that vote as scum but his play seems towny, he's a good manipulator
-oops Shireen quote needed more
-Is Shireen Nancy?
-Nero explain D1 NL
-Auro you organized D1 NL? Please tell me what to do
-Caught up only to page 5 or 6
-Was kmd vigged or NK'd?
-I don't think Auro's army is on march
-Nvm misinterpreted difference between army, individual

Pink Ball
, this is a dreadful ISO. I've tl;dr'd it above. Whatever content he has produced has not an iota of scumhunting, just empty questions which serve nothing.

My point exactly is that in his town games, he has meaningful content
every time
, while in his scum games there's little content - and whatever little of it looks fake, too. He doesn't care, or try, when he's scum. I was scum partners with him in a game which recently finished, which I quoted.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

You're again missing the point. I'm not saying his ISO is good. I'm not even saying his ISO is mediocre at best. I'm saying that you're pushing a player with no ISO whatsoever; you're saying that that's a scumtrait of gobble, I'm saying it's a player who repped in recently and was sick recently too.

Should I post dave's ISO and judge him? That wouldn't be fair, would it?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by Auro »

I'm also scumreading the 22 posts in his ISO for emptiness. When he's town you can see him scumhunt well before that.

I think Gobs has had his chance. If he was too sick to play I don't think he'd have replaced in to begin with. I don't think Dave has had a chance yet. I didn't think you did either a bit after you repped in, and I did also say you deserved a chance at that point, so I do know what's fair and what isn't :P
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I don't think your opinion on what's fair or not is what should decide who I should be voting.

Because, as you can see, I'm not asking you to stop voting gobble or pushing him if you think time's up for him. What I'm doing here is answering the question "why are you not voting gobble", so I don't know what you're trying to accomplish by defending your stance. I'm not asking you to justify your vote, did you feel like I was asking that?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by Auro »

I'm attacking your stance justifying Gobbles' play as not-scummy. We have a difference in stances and hence that's a good discussion point.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

And that's exactly why I feel you're fucking with me. Feels like you've only attacked my stances since I got stances in this game which to me looks like you're shutting me down. "I'm waiting for your takes Pink Ball!! :D" doesn't add up with how you've approached me. You aren't working with me, you're just antagonizing me when I'm not even talking to you.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

3.06 in the morning and got to work tomorrow at 8.30. If you want to solve this game with me, let's talk. If you wanna solve it by yourself, I'll continue ignoring you and eventually doubting your intentions.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by Auro »

We have a lot of disagreement on multiple stances (which did deserve major focus, for example Shireen earlier and Gobbles now), Pink Ball.
Part of my process in working with you is focusing on and resolving them. Going about this aggressively is not antagonization :P

How would you rather I approached this?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by Auro »

Please do note that it is not my intent to "shut you down" or a specific targeting of you. If you want me to approach this in a way which seems less antagonistic, tell me.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Porkens »

<long sigh out the nose>
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:56 pm

Post by Auro »

Or is it a tone thing PB? Ok, scratch out whatever I've said, let's start working together from what your angle of the game is! :D
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2610, Pink Ball wrote:And that's exactly why I feel you're fucking with me. Feels like you've only attacked my stances since I got stances in this game which to me looks like you're shutting me down. "I'm waiting for your takes Pink Ball!! :D" doesn't add up with how you've approached me. You aren't working with me, you're just antagonizing me when I'm not even talking to you.
really don't like this.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:14 am

Post by pisskop »

gobbles repped in, right?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Seeking replacement for Firebringer.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:48 am

Post by gobbledygook »

The turkey has risen from the depths of the sea
Oh ho oh ho
All the things down there make for a wonderful story
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:59 am

Post by Auro »

Dazzle me
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Auro »

If you're scum you may as well kill me, btw :P before I run off to a different castle.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:03 am

Post by pisskop »

beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:03 am

Post by pisskop »

dazzled yet?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:45 am

Post by davesaz »

Should I go bold and eliminate the need for a replacement?
I wanted opinions on FB for a reason. He seemed overly active compared to a couple town games this year, and I lightly scumread him as a result.
It would be so much easier if there were flips.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”