Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2670, Porkens wrote:
In post 2662, Auro wrote:Porkens wtf dude? Wait till we take Votato's power, why do you want to play the game flipless?
I’ll kidnap your choice of COs if they both check the flip today
Porkens, please kidnap Votato.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Auro »

Nero, please kidnap Arya once she frees your NPC.
Arya Stark
Arya Stark
Townie
Arya Stark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Arya Stark »

In post 2678, Auro wrote:You kidnap Arya, Pork kidnaps Votato? Pick the castles randomly.
In post 2679, Nero Cain wrote:sounds good
Found it myself.
Release: Nero Cain's 2nd
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:27 am

Post by davesaz »

By kidnap you mean "take hostage to a designated castle" right? Trying to match up to OP descriptions without the benefit of having read the whole 110 pages -- which frankly isn't possible. I'm capable of speed reading but forum format doesn't make that straightforward and I wouldn't have the RL time anyway.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Porkens »

Did tato flip yggrit?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2728, davesaz wrote:By kidnap you mean "take hostage to a designated castle" right? Trying to match up to OP descriptions without the benefit of having read the whole 110 pages -- which frankly isn't possible. I'm capable of speed reading but forum format doesn't make that straightforward and I wouldn't have the RL time anyway.
Jailkeep to a designated castle, yeah. Only the PBs kidnapping will know where they end up, and the corresponding Nobles will be informed at the beginning of Week 5.

Yeah the rules aren't phrased super intuitively, it's alright. I'll be here for any other questions.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2727, Arya Stark wrote:
In post 2678, Auro wrote:You kidnap Arya, Pork kidnaps Votato? Pick the castles randomly.
In post 2679, Nero Cain wrote:sounds good
Found it myself.
Release: Nero Cain's 2nd
Nero Cain's 2nd has been released!
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:29 am

Also, if a replacement isn't found for Firebringer by deadline, the deadline will be suspended and set to 24 hours after a replacement is found.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:07 am

Also, I will be out of town this weekend, so it's very important that you send actions to both me and Elements.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

hunh
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

why does nero get to jail somebody
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2731, Something_Smart wrote:Nero Cain's 2nd has been released!
im free!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2735, pisskop wrote:why does nero get to jail somebody
b/c auro thinks he can manipulate me better than u
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

hes probably right
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really know what your deal is. Go whine elsewhere, kid.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

excuse me?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

@SS you'll have to replace votato too
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You don't have to think I'm a great player or anything but I tend to think I always play pretty well regardless of whether I'm right or wrong. Scum hunting is difficult and isn't exactly aided by the fact that today's meta is basically WIFOM-"Am I scum or am I bad town?" That's how I think a lot of players play.

In SIR: COVID you said something like "Nero if you are town you need to take a long look at your game," Why? I was on point for a large part of the game and one of the better town players. I mean yes, I should have pushed Gobble harder/earlier and Auro so it's not like my game was perfect or anything and I know that and I'm well aware of any shortcomings but telling one of the better town players to "look at their game" is somewhat insulting and just :?

Here you whined about me getting released over and then said you think I'm so stupid and such a bad player that I'd fall for auro's manipulations.

Not really sure why you are being such a little shit to me other than the fact that I've scum read you in the past and here I
accidentally
typed your name instead of PB and your response was basically "no u"-so you just can't handle being called scum.

Grow up.

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Porkens »

The scum are pretty clearly Nero and auro.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2742, Nero Cain wrote:You don't have to think I'm a great player or anything but I tend to think I always play pretty well regardless of whether I'm right or wrong. Scum hunting is difficult and isn't exactly aided by the fact that today's meta is basically WIFOM-"Am I scum or am I bad town?" That's how I think a lot of players play.

In SIR: COVID you said something like "Nero if you are town you need to take a long look at your game," Why? I was on point for a large part of the game and one of the better town players. I mean yes, I should have pushed Gobble harder/earlier and Auro so it's not like my game was perfect or anything and I know that and I'm well aware of any shortcomings but telling one of the better town players to "look at their game" is somewhat insulting and just :?

Here you whined about me getting released over and then said you think I'm so stupid and such a bad player that I'd fall for auro's manipulations.

Not really sure why you are being such a little shit to me other than the fact that I've scum read you in the past and here I
accidentally
typed your name instead of PB and your response was basically "no u"-so you just can't handle being called scum.

Grow up.
dude.

I asked why you had a jailkeep shot.

This . . . little rant is out of left field.

good job flipping out on a player who still doesnt understand the game.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Porkens »

i mean come on all that stuff with LQ and the whatnot? And this ygggrt thing? Way over the top.

Are we still having turkey for lunch?

P. Edit pisscop sees.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What don't you understand and why are you not asking about it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2746, Porkens wrote:i mean come on all that stuff with LQ and the whatnot? And this ygggrt thing? Way over the top
Where did I personally insult LQ or ygritte or even piss?

LQ lost his shit when I voted him for
reasons
. I was scum reading ygritte for
reasons
. Piss is willingly antagonizing me across multiple games and I called him on it. Nothing I've said or done has been above the realms of gameplay.

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Porkens »

This is a serious overreaction.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”