username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:38 am

Post by username »

And the real funny thing is, even if you didn't know, you're still scummy as shit for misrepresenting a player's posts as "angry" when they clearly fucking weren't (NOW DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE YOU DISINGENUOUS FUCK) and for trying to bait another player into a cascade of thread-derailing bannable hate.

even if it HADNT fucking been me, and even if you HADNT known, it's STILL SCUMMY as shit, and i'm gonna rope your ass
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 400 character limit.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 548, username wrote:
In post 405, notscience wrote:Because he was making a joke alluding to who he was- a player known for rage posting and I thought it was just scum grandstanding but in retrospect with the new lens it’s super easy to see it that way.

Also fwiw I really doubt he unclowns me but his reaction is pretty standard for the bits I remember of playing with town him.
You knew, dude. You can say all you want, but I absolutely refuse to believe that you just coincidentally hit upon the one thing that is so well known to piss me off that I put it in my wiki asking people not to do. The one fucking thing I have told people REPEATEDLYOVER THE FUCKING YEARSto stop fucking doing. And I mean YEARS.

In Team mafia I had to tell Flavor Leaf in my own god damn scum PT that just because he was scum with me doesn't mean he's allowed to pull that "fake rage" bullshit because it pisses me the fuck off.

And on top of THAT, you accused me of being angry, when I wasn't even CLOSE to angry. That's the same type of gaslighting bullshit that Carl Tuckerson tried in Purge Mafia and I put a vig shot right between his scummy-ass eyes. Fishmonger tried that same shit against me, and I roped his scummy ass up too.

Your ass is fucking caught, notscience. You knew damn well who I was, (I even pointed out that I was making no effort to hide it) that's why you used some shit that you knew would deliberately piss me off and derail the thread. You said it yourself. You wanted me lynched, so you baited me. Your words.

Now you're caught fucking scum, and I'mma stand over your corpse just like I did Carl Tuckerson, just like Fish Monger, just like every god damn half-ass scum that ever tried to bait me into a ban over the last eight years.
In post 550, username wrote:And the real funny thing is, even if you didn't know, you're still scummy as shit for misrepresenting a player's posts as "angry" when they clearly fucking weren't (NOW DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE YOU DISINGENUOUS FUCK) and for trying to bait another player into a cascade of thread-derailing bannable hate.

even if it HADNT fucking been me, and even if you HADNT known, it's STILL SCUMMY as shit, and i'm gonna rope your ass
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 546, Datisi wrote:norwee, the only game we played in was that (goddamn bullshit) newbie game where i was a mason, right?
Uhhh. I think it’s the only one barring ones where you were in a hydra, yes.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 546, Datisi wrote:if it were a crazy scumstart, how'd you expect mena to act once the Real PA came out?
Doubling down on a suicidal counterclaim. Removing the PA also removes the TD's only real protection, and while it would make her harder to identify, if NK15 holds true to not really playing except to approve executions, he probably wouldn't help much anyway.

So then the TD is available to misclown and win that way, and after Menalque flips scum, you'd probably get pushed as his partner. Not sure if the execution would actually happen or not, but I think this rabbit hole is deep enough as it is.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 548, username wrote:Now you're caught fucking scum, and I'mma stand over your corpse just like I did Carl Tuckerson, just like Fish Monger, just like every god damn half-ass scum that ever tried to bait me into a ban over the last eight years.
This is some real "Heh, nothin personnel kid :cool:" copypasta if i ever seen one.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:53 am

Post by notscience »

Kuribo I’m telling you I didn’t know it was you.

Your entire pushing point is I knew it was you and antagonized you’re- I was being antagonistic yes but not because I thought it was you- because I didn’t like the earlier posting as I’ve said multiple times.

I can’t help being oblivious.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:54 am

Post by notscience »

The only thing I’ve said that could be out of line was the cringe thing that I don’t know if I apologized for but I am sorry. Otherwise I’ve literally just been playing the game.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:55 am

Post by username »

In post 555, notscience wrote:Kuribo I’m telling you I didn’t know it was you.

Your entire pushing point is I knew it was you and antagonized you’re- I was being antagonistic yes but not because I thought it was you- because I didn’t like the earlier posting as I’ve said multiple times.

I can’t help being oblivious.

you're scum even if you didn't know: You took aim at what you thought was an easy target, threw a claim of being angry at someone who wasn't, and accused them of fake rage when they weren't even rage posting, all just to get them lynched

and THEN when you find out that it's a player who isn't going to get lynched easily, you not only call them town but try to make them one of your top town reads

that tells me that even if you didn't know, you didn't give a shit who you got lynched on day one
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 400 character limit.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Kuribo's right though that trying to bait out anger, regardless of identity, is probably scummy. If you are Town it's just a good way to get yourself death tunneled (See: current situation).

username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:57 am

Post by username »

the only difference between "notscience knew" and "notscience didn't know" is whether you're a jerk who tried to bait me into getting banned, so the difference is whether it's personal or gameplay

the end result is that you're outted scum
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:58 am

Post by username »

In post 554, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 548, username wrote:Now you're caught fucking scum, and I'mma stand over your corpse just like I did Carl Tuckerson, just like Fish Monger, just like every god damn half-ass scum that ever tried to bait me into a ban over the last eight years.
This is some real "Heh, nothin personnel kid :cool:" copypasta if i ever seen one.

what can i say, gotta keep kayfabe
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Username
Can you please try to argue your stance in a bit more... chill manner? Not saying you’re points are bad, but i really don’t want to see some excessive emotionally charged arguing kill all constructive argumentation moving forward.

- Bunno
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I'm comfortable sheeping on this.

VOTE: Execute notscience

Tentative scumteam guess: notscience/Hel/Moment.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 562, Radical Rat wrote:Tentative scumteam guess: notscience/Hel/Moment.
I like those spicy reads.
In fact i don’t really like this slot. I think they’re trying to fake a "lolmeme" playstyle.
Vote Execute Hel

- Bunno
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:09 am

Post by notscience »

He won’t stop until I’m dead, sadly.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:11 am

Post by notscience »

Since when have I ever cared about how hard it is to Lynch someone? I’m pretty sure I’ve regularly tried to box above my weight class.

As for the not caring who I clowned d1- it’s d1. You have to pick someone who reads as fake and try to Lynch them which I did. I don’t know where this “I don’t care who gets clowned” business came from.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 552, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 546, Datisi wrote:norwee, the only game we played in was that (goddamn bullshit) newbie game where i was a mason, right?
Uhhh. I think it’s the only one barring ones where you were in a hydra, yes.
tbf i'm not exactly counting the bastard large theme (and i see you're using plural "ones" so sorry if i'm forgetting any other game)

i'm trying to think of a semi-intelligent way to phrase "can you talk/elaborate on that metaread" but i can't think of it so

~
In post 553, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 546, Datisi wrote:if it were a crazy scumstart, how'd you expect mena to act once the Real PA came out?
Doubling down on a suicidal counterclaim. Removing the PA also removes the TD's only real protection, and while it would make her harder to identify, if NK15 holds true to not really playing except to approve executions, he probably wouldn't help much anyway.

So then the TD is available to misclown and win that way, and after Menalque flips scum, you'd probably get pushed as his partner. Not sure if the execution would actually happen or not, but I think this rabbit hole is deep enough as it is.
except removing the PA that way wouldn't work? in fakeclaiming!scum!mena world, i'd go "i'm not the TD to mena" and he dies today. and even if not, the PA has the ability to confirm themself via mod. we just put off the execution for tomorrow.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:17 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 469, Datisi wrote:maxwell, what's your read on me?
Don't think I have one. Nothing stood out on initial appraisal, lot of fluff/jokeposting but that's to be expected early game (and I guess is more common these days?). Reasoning in 228 looks okay and somewhat townish, recent pots have been all asking questions which I don't really care for. Yeah I don't really feel confident one way or the other.
In post 489, notscience wrote:Hot take- nk is lying scum and intends to actively lurk
Nah, impossible for scum to fakeclaim here.

disagree with RR's plan in 426 (and outing it makes it more or less useless) but like that they mean it, generally think their posting is town.
In post 524, Umlaut wrote:I think there's a high probability there is at least one smuggler in those who haven't posted since NK15 outed. (Which is six players so that's not a hugely impressive deduction I guess)
This is a bizarre assertion to make? Was just under 13 hours between the claim and this post, people could just naturally be inactive in that time. (full disclosure: I saw the claim but it was late at night and didn't have anything meaningful to say).

I find myself catching up without a strong scumread, Titus's posts after my early game read didn't really trip my radar one way or the other, on a reskim of her ISO I really don't like it, it feels particularly empty.

Umlaut's posting is alo very lousy overall, boring waffling on the inspection check accomplishes nothing, and he's really excessively fluffy. Either of those are where I want to vote.

unvote:Titus

vote:Umlaut

Inspect:Wheat

I'll vote to put the inspection on any small group, like the one on wheat right now more than the one on copper.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:17 am

Post by username »

In post 561, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Username
Can you please try to argue your stance in a bit more... chill manner? Not saying you’re points are bad, but i really don’t want to see some excessive emotionally charged arguing kill all constructive argumentation moving forward.
Okay here are the facts:

1. I am kuribo.

2. I am well known for several things: I have a temper, I curse. I curse when I'm mad, I curse when I'm happy. I can be downright toxic and insulting in games when I'm angry. I have received admin intervention for incidents relating to being toxic, and have made attempts of varying effectiveness to curb this behavior.

2a. Despite my efforts, when playing under my kuribo account, I have repeatedly come into situations where scum has decided to drag me into pissing contests to make the game harder for town to engage. I've seen it said repeatedly in scum PTs, that the goal is to either get me to ragequit replace out or to derail the thread and watch me mislynch townies.

2b. It is extremely well known and well cited that I don't like accusations of fake rage. The rage is never fake, and I don't appreciate the smug casting aside of real emotion just to try and get my slot lynched. This has been ongoing for almost a decade.

3. I have only been mislynched as town twice since joining the site in 2007. I am EXTREMELY difficult to lynch regardless of alignment, and all but impossible to lynch as town. Regardless of what anyone thinks of bravado, this is provable fact.

4. I have played with notscience before, and I have moderated notscience before. Notscience has been around a very long time as well, and is familiar with me.

5. Due to the high stress of my usual playstyle, this account was created as an attempt to try something new and maybe figure out a new playstyle.

So keeping in mind those facts, here are facts relating to the game:

A. Notscience accused me of being angry when I was not. As I said, cursing is not hostility and I was not angry at the time notscience threw out this baseless accusation.

B. Notscience accused me of "fake rage" despite the fact that I was not at the time raging.

C. Notscience said the reason for the accusation was to get my slot lynched.

D. Notscience backed off when he found out who I was.

These nine facts are not debatable, and are available right here in this thread with the last four, and anywhere on the site with the first five. And so the only debate leads to the interpretation of Notscience's intent:

IF NOTSCIENCE KNEW- If notscience knew I was kuribo, and I strongly feel he did, he intentionally (cited in C) accused me of being angry (cited A) and "fake rage" (cited B) when I was neither. He knowingly (cited 4) used a well-proven means of derailing my game (cited 2b) to drag the thread into unreadable chaos (cited 2a) and then backed off when I called him out.

IF NOTSCIENCE DIDN'T KNOW- If notscience didn't know, he STILL isn't town. He basically chose what he thought would be an easy lynch to try and bait (cited C), into raging in the thread even though the slot was not raging. (cited A). When he found out who I was (cited D), he realized he wasn't going to get me lynched (cited 3).

TLDR: If he knew, he did it because he's a dick and he wanted to sit back and watch me tear into the thread so town could eat town. If he didn't know, he did it because he didn't know he wasn't going to get an easy day one mislynch. And in the case of the latter, he moved my slot directly to a hard townread despite claiming to find my earlier behavior scummy enough to try and bait me.

Either way, notscience is caught scum.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Well, I did say
crazy
scumstrat.
Plus, there's always the possibility you're scum with him. You are right about waiting to do the execution, but I also feel like it would kind of dominate the discussion and make it really difficult to get much else done.

Regardless, none of this happened, and I don't think there's much to be gained from playing this entire hypothetical game out.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Titus »

Execute: notscience

Decent place to start until I get my feet wet with data.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 548, username wrote:That's the same type of gaslighting bullshit that Carl Tuckerson tried in Purge Mafia and I put a vig shot right between his scummy-ass eyes.
Just saying, I’m pretty sure we lynched Tuckerson after his “scum slip”
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Menalque »

Oh wait, no, we stranded him, I remember now
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:23 am

Post by kuribo »

If you'll recall, the scum slip came after I had already had my altercation with him, caught him, and flat out told him I was going to shoot him whether he got stranded or not. And then I shot him.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:23 am

Post by username »

In post 573, kuribo wrote:If you'll recall, the scum slip came after I had already had my altercation with him, caught him, and flat out told him I was going to shoot him whether he got stranded or not. And then I shot him.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”