pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:34 am

Post by pisskop »

oh god, thats no woman thats a pig-woman!
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Also I dont eat pork, so their taste is immaterial to me.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2741, Pink Ball wrote:
@SS you'll have to replace votato too
Noted. I'll post the request later tonight.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Ok I've come to the conclusion that advancing this game without knowing the alignments of the dead is too frustrating 'cause we could totally on the money or fucking us over and we need that info

What do we have to do to get said info and why we haven't done it yet
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Porkens »

The COs would need to check. Nero and auro convinced Arya to release neros second instead and votato did nothing ao the replacement could donit
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Auro »

What's better: {1 flip right now and nothing the rest of the game} versus {No flip right now but a flip every phase after Coup}
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

knowing Rubi's and Ygritte flips would be nice but not knowing isn't the end of the world so I don't think Pink has much of a point.

Pork either doesn't understand or he's doing a good job pretending that he doesn't. IF both Arya and Vota are town 1 is going to die tonight and by releasing me we can save vota tomorrow night. If Vota is scum it's a moot point so eh...

but the plan of jailkeeping both seems rather nice.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

What's the point of jailkeeping them if we're gonna coup? Scum will shoot other way no?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

if we agree to coup then keeping the COs alive for flips is absolutely the way to go. we want every flip we can get.

the coup happens tomorrow., right? and then they assign new COs from only amoung the nobleS?
we shouldnt pick replacements until tomorrow, or at least should limit picking specific people.

Does the jail have to be public?
Does it extend to the 'night'?

Do we even have other options? because not getting flips is awful. Shutting down the majority of the powers in the game because a couple of people might be scum was a bad choice too, since now we cant even rely upon night actions (which the game was balanced around) to carry us blindly.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

maybe we should kill whoever championed the 'roleblock everyone so that the scum factional and a few dying COs are the only ones moving around' strat. cuz it was a bad one.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the soonest we can coup is in 2 weeks, right? If vota is town and he's not jailkept he gets shot and we have 0 CO's left. If we jailkeep him then he doesn't get shot next week.

ofc if he's just scum then jailkeeping him is a moot point although but still erring on the side of caution seems like good play, no?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2810, pisskop wrote:maybe we should kill whoever championed the 'roleblock everyone so that the scum factional and a few dying COs are the only ones moving around' strat. cuz it was a bad one.
Wasn't that auro and rubi? Rubi is already dead and auro will prob be dead b4 lylo.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

enh, i cant really get too behind an auro SR. ive tried though
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I sorta feel like as long as we lynch in gobble, vota, dave, auro, pink this is gonna be an auto town win.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Oh I thought the coup was tomorrow
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think so though I could be wrong. I think that Auro's army makes it to the capital next week and then week after Dave and fire's army makes it there.

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Porkens »

It’s just not going to happen imo, but I don’t have a better plan at all. I have a feeling that we just need to keep lynching the scummy folks until the games over and I don’t think the mechanics are going to play a big part unless a scum noble kills their residents or something.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2817, Porkens wrote:we just need to keep lynching the scummy folks until the games over
prob. this is what I was pushing the other day. Auro wants us to all move to a castle and have a noble slaughter everyone and I'm just not really down for that.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Auro »

Hey, I didn't say I particularly want it; it's just the clear highest EV strategy by a large margin
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but is it? If scum are getting their asses handed to them and there's a scum noble or 2 it also gives them there best (maybe only) chance. From my POV its best for town to just lynch. After the COs are all gone I imagine that night kills could be a little scarce so it woun't be totally like a normal game where scum can just NK whoever they want.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Auro »

It is, since {scum are getting their asses handed to them} is itself pretty unlikely.
Scum unfortunately have other countermeasures post coup (which I won't talk about, of course)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

week 3-lynch gobbledygook
week 4- lynch Daveasz
week 5-votato
week 6- lynch Pink Ball
week 7-Auro

is roughly what I want to do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2821, Auro wrote:It is, since {scum are getting their asses handed to them} is itself pretty unlikely.
ummm...how do you know this?
In post 2821, Auro wrote:Scum unfortunately have other countermeasures post coup (which I won't talk about, of course)
how do you know this?

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Auro »

1. Probability
2. I'm good at mech

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”