pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by Porkens »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

so wait

many anticipate

much excite
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 2875, Pink Ball wrote:At least we're having fun while we wait for the replacements
i kinda want to hijack this game into a combined gtkas thread
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Tipsy »

i have read the endng to day 1. porkes looks bad in it, like a bit tooo concerned with puting down their vote?
think shireen towntold a bit wrt like, refusin to selfhammer themselves and that whole thing. feels genuine to me!
arya had some posts i thought was towny.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hi, Im pisskop

real name joseph

Likes: gym. going to the gym, running even though he smoked for years, and pounding out some reps after a hard day.

Dislikes: reality checks, reminders that I'm living humbly despite my middle class expenditures, pretending to like people

Goals: Gonna make it to upper management just to spite those assholes, then peter out because i have no long-term ambitions other than 'spite them'\\

things I find overrated: sexxx, presenting myself sanely, feeling like my organized mess is inadequate, having to turn down my music because people recognize me.

Underratted things?: massages, massages, getting rubbed down, emotional appeals that I sympathize with, not spending $40 a day on lunch.
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Tipsy »

was kmd defo a scumkill?
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Tipsy »

sems like it? their spy network fast actor npc is the only way a kill happens then, right?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Auro »

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 2881, pisskop wrote:not spending $40 a day on lunch.
I've started cooking a lot more this year and never go out, I'm saving so much money this way!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

How the fuck do you even spend $40 on lunch? Combo meals @ fast food places are like $7 and a large pizza is like $20 max. Most places have lunch specials. You either eating @ a very very expensive place or you are buying just a ton of ingredients to make a fancy dish.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2882, Tipsy wrote:was kmd defo a scumkill?
In post 2883, Tipsy wrote:sems like it? their spy network fast actor npc is the only way a kill happens then, right?
yes 2 both
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

yes.
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Tipsy »

any indication/theories as to why? did he ahve strong reads? i see nero asking these questions at the start of day 2 which i like!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 2880, Tipsy wrote:i have read the endng to day 1. porkes looks bad in it, like a bit tooo concerned with puting down their vote?
think shireen towntold a bit wrt like, refusin to selfhammer themselves and that whole thing. feels genuine to me!
arya had some posts i thought was towny.
This might be the first scumread anyone has expressed of me this whole game!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2886, Nero Cain wrote:How the fuck do you even spend $40 on lunch? Combo meals @ fast food places are like $7 and a large pizza is like $20 max. Most places have lunch specials. You either eating @ a very very expensive place or you are buying just a ton of ingredients to make a fancy dish.
sushi and then drink and usually dome kind of dinner snack. i usually dont do pizza. think 'healthy food'
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

My lunches usually consist of half a $2 bag of chips and a keurig coffee, making the entire thing cost ~$1.50
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2880, Tipsy wrote:think shireen towntold a bit wrt like, refusin to selfhammer themselves and that whole thing. feels genuine to me!
but couldn't you certainly argue that them refusing to hammer is a scum claim? She said that she's previously self-hammered twice as town.

There's also kinda a contradiction in her words and actions. She says that her lynch would have been better than a no lynch but when given the choice between her lynch and a no lynch she chose no lynch.

Also, I feel like I've been in a game where Yume refused to self hammer as scum so...I need to stop being lazy and look that up and see if its true or not.

and then Dave feels very active lurk to me.
In post 2646, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2641, Auro wrote:Good posts from Dave.
or he's just doing a decent job reading the room.
In post 2639, davesaz wrote:Whomever is going out of their way to get rid of everyone who can go back and find out what the flips were is scum.
is a bit silly I think.

and
In post 2638, davesaz wrote:FL looked like his scum fake not understanding things as an excuse for doing nothing, but I'm leaning toward it just being burnout.
Pink Ball looks fairly towny to me.
is fence sitty.

Like a town Dave could certainly scum read Gobble but Gobble is also very likely to be the days lynch regardless of his alignment. So, fmpov its not impossible that a scum Dave would come in, town read Stark (whom if town is deff getting night killed), scum read Gobble (who is about to get lynched unless he came in and wowed us all) and fence sit on PB who I could see getting lynched in a few days. There's nothing original or controversial about his opinions-no pork read, no vota read, no piss read. And sure, he could easily hold the same opinions as most of us but I could also see a scum him that wants to just try fit in and not make waves.

thoughts?

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Porkens »

A kreurig cofre you lobster do you not five. A shot about the planet?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol

i feel like a scum porkens deserves to live?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

nero, you sure you TR pork?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tell me why u scum read him and i might agree.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

Too easy going, ask me tomorrow when I sober up
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 2893, Nero Cain wrote:There's also kinda a contradiction in her words and actions.
frustration

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”