bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #1) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:15 am

Post by bob3141 »

So lucky do you think ranger is scum for calling out your posts reagrding your story. Or do you think he is town simply making a bad push
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 61, osuka wrote:
In post 54, Black Ranger wrote:1. Your story gives scum a means of coasting through the game all under the guise of "it's all in good fun"!

2. Calling it out prematurely denies information.

3. Calling ME out on not continuing the story means you surely don't care about using this story as a means of finding coasting scum.
page 3 is a little early to get tilted, dont you think

VOTE: black ranger
Why do you think ranger would get tilted so soon?

What makes you think ranger is tilted?

Why do you think a townie would never call out that story thing?

VOTE: osuka
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:02 am

Post by bob3141 »

Osuka as it stands your bvote on ranger looks very reachy.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:15 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 76, osuka wrote:
In post 74, bob3141 wrote:
In post 61, osuka wrote:
In post 54, Black Ranger wrote:1. Your story gives scum a means of coasting through the game all under the guise of "it's all in good fun"!

3. Calling ME out on not continuing the story means you surely don't care about using this story as a means of finding coasting scum.

In post 52, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 45, LuckyLuciano wrote:UNVOTE: Wake. VOTE: BlackRanger. I don't like his last two posts. They scream to me, "Hey, I exist, bye!" Also, he didn't continue the story.
Your story is fucking stupid and the only reason why I didn't give an opinion on it sooner was because it was -EV to do so.
is this not enough indication of tilt?

i dont think the story is AI at all and nothing really happens in rvs anyway, so
his
calling out of the story is a much bigger reach than anything ive done this game
you have only answered one of teh 3 questiosna and that as simply a single quote that containined a single line.

Why do you think scum ranger would of got tilted here.

Why do you think this cant be town. AS by voting for him you are saying that town woudl never see that story as reason to vote.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:30 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 81, osuka wrote:
In post 78, bob3141 wrote:
In post 76, osuka wrote:
In post 74, bob3141 wrote:
In post 61, osuka wrote:

In post 52, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 45, LuckyLuciano wrote:UNVOTE: Wake. VOTE: BlackRanger. I don't like his last two posts. They scream to me, "Hey, I exist, bye!" Also, he didn't continue the story.
Your story is fucking stupid and the only reason why I didn't give an opinion on it sooner was because it was -EV to do so.
is this not enough indication of tilt?

i dont think the story is AI at all and nothing really happens in rvs anyway, so
his
calling out of the story is a much bigger reach than anything ive done this game
you have only answered one of teh 3 questiosna and that as simply a single quote that containined a single line.

Why do you think scum ranger would of got tilted here.

Why do you think this cant be town. AS by voting for him you are saying that town woudl never see that story as reason to vote.
okay, now the game is getting somewhere

questions 1 and 2 are basically the same, with 1 being phrased slightly differently so that I'm actually unable to answer it - how on earth do you expect me to determine someone's reason for getting tilted? That's not to mention the fact that nobody really gets tilted on purpose. I don't know what you were trying to get out of me with that

question 3 is a misrep that you insist on. the initial vote really wasn't based on anything substantial (it was like "hoo wee you're tilted let me see if i can push your buttons further"), given we don't even have 100 posts in this game yet - there _is_ nothing substantial for anyone to base anything off of. that's a pretty disgusting misrep though: how the fuck do you expect me to just sit here and take you saying "you voted the guy in rvs therefore you think none of what he's done comes from town"

to be more specific:
In post 78, bob3141 wrote:Why do you think this cant be town. AS by voting for him you are saying that town woudl never see that story as reason to vote.
this is fucking disgusting and now I do actually feel comfortable properly pushing a slot
VOTE: bob

First of all dont be pathetic. There is never any reason to swear in this forum and doing so just marks you out as immature.

Second answer the questions. Stop tryign to deflect

WHY does a scum ranger get tilted at this point in the game. Dont play dumb, Do you realy think im asking you why ranger would get mad on purpose. Dont be silly.

You said ranger got tilted. You said this means he is scum. You said all your reasoning is due to posts 52.

So again why do you think a scum ranger would get tilted? explain why you think ramger would react emotionally here.

You said ranger got tilted but the explain why this lead you to the conclusion that this means ranger is scum.

Next you will be claiming that cause and effect are the same thing. That why and how are the same thing too.

You claim effect was ranger got tilted.

question one - im asking you as to the cause. AS if you think you have seen a effect you must have also seen its cause.

question2 im askign you the evidance as to you starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.

thus one and two is quite clearly me asking you for you explaination on the cause and effect chain. IN two steps.

question 3 is going to your reachy jump in excluding the possibility that ranger could be tilted town if infact tilted. Which you scummly deflect and avoid answering. So agin why do you think if you genuinly beleive ranger got tilted that it couldnt of come from town. AS you voted him thus you must be leanign on him being town.

How i expect you to allot of over the top ate to up teh ante over teh ate you did in your prior posts.

Osuka also appeared in his recent starring role in omgus.

Que the lights, que the cameras here comes a ate performance from no other osuka.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #6) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:32 am

Post by bob3141 »

so many of my posts have typos

question 3 is going to your reachy jump in excluding the possibility that ranger could be tilted town if infact tilted. Which you scummly deflect and avoid answering. So again why do you think if you genuinly beleive ranger got tilted that it couldnt of come from town. AS you voted him thus you must be leaning on him being scum.

corrected
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (isolation #7) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

Spoiler: Story
So there I was, eating a banana in my living room. I was just hanging out and having a good time, but then Bob walked in. I instantly lost my appetite when I saw what he was wearing.

"Bob," I sputtered, "how did you find my old bananakini?!"

"Does it highlight my banana?" Bob inquired.

how to you compare this to your own actions. As before your vote on black all you had done was

a) a rrvs posts on wake.

b) your vote for ranger in that posts.

Your remainign two posts were just fluff
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #8) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:44 am

Post by bob3141 »

titus whats your role like, its not to borring i hope. As the last time somene got mod confirmed they found it quite borring. And they coped out and largely just coasted until they got repped during the night. Although im sure with your role confirming your alignment we will get good source of active reads as to inform us who could be scum.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:46 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 82, Nahdia wrote:fascinating stuff

Nadia what do you find facinating. Al you have done is made a statement but not mentioned as to what it is related to and what such details imply to you
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #10) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 77, Umlaut wrote:I was a bit skeptical of the story too (despite contributing to it), and thought it was more likely to distract from scumhunting than to get more people posting, so I can't fault anyone criticizing it. Anyway, I think it's perfect at five sentences now.

pedit
no, it's not enough indication.
So what do you think of osuka trying to push ranger over his criticism of teh lucky makign to story related posts
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 91, Nahdia wrote:im just enjoying the view, friend bob.
i hope your not makign a mirror. to see.

I aint no minion. Although i am eating havign banana latter today but will have to see if its ready
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #12) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 93, osuka wrote:
In post 86, bob3141 wrote:First of all dont be pathetic. There is never any reason to swear in this forum and doing so just marks you out as immature.

Second answer the questions. Stop tryign to deflect

WHY does a scum ranger get tilted at this point in the game. Dont play dumb, Do you realy think im asking you why ranger would get mad on purpose. Dont be silly.

You said ranger got tilted. You said this means he is scum. You said all your reasoning is due to posts 52.

So again why do you think a scum ranger would get tilted? explain why you think ramger would react emotionally here.

You said ranger got tilted but the explain why this lead you to the conclusion that this means ranger is scum.

Next you will be claiming that cause and effect are the same thing. That why and how are the same thing too.

You claim effect was ranger got tilted.

question one - im asking you as to the cause. AS if you think you have seen a effect you must have also seen its cause.

question2 im askign you the evidance as to you starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.

thus one and two is quite clearly me asking you for you explaination on the cause and effect chain. IN two steps.

question 3 is going to your reachy jump in excluding the possibility that ranger could be tilted town if infact tilted. Which you scummly deflect and avoid answering. So agin why do you think if you genuinly beleive ranger got tilted that it couldnt of come from town. AS you voted him thus you must be leanign on him being town.

How i expect you to allot of over the top ate to up teh ante over teh ate you did in your prior posts.

Osuka also appeared in his recent starring role in omgus.

Que the lights, que the cameras here comes a ate performance from no other osuka.
to be clear: my language is really none of your concern and i swear fairly regularly in and outside of game. I'm not using anything excessively obscene or directed as an offense against an individual, so if you have a problem with that then it's squarely Your Problem™

secondly: are you being intentionally obtuse? if some of my words are too big for you to interpret, let me know and i can speak in simpler terms. I'm gonna address this dumpster fire of a post in parts:
bob3141 wrote:Second answer the questions. Stop tryign to deflect
i did, actually, answer the questions. I have no idea why he would get pissed but it sure seems like he did - and reasons are mostly irrelevant here, anyways, as the whole point of the vote was to piss him off further on the off-chance that he says or does something potentially revealing

i NEVER said that reaction doesn't come from town. In fact, i've quite literally said that i think his initial reaction to the story was nai; why do you keep insisting that i've said something that I never even implied? I'm not sure if you're doubling down on your misrep here or if you actually have trouble with text comprehension.
bob3141 wrote:WHY does a scum ranger get tilted at this point in the game. Dont play dumb, Do you realy think im asking you why ranger would get mad on purpose. Dont be silly.
again see above. the why doesn't matter. i've clarified the intention of the vote and funny enough, I
did
get a revealing reaction - just not from him.
bob3141 wrote:question one - im asking you as to the cause. AS if you think you have seen a effect you must have also seen its cause.
this might be the most flawed reasoning I've seen in a long, long time. it's hard enough to establish cause and effect when you have givens for both - here i have the
impression
of an effect (i.e., it sure _looks_ like he got tilted) and literally zero indication as to the cause. Why are you so hung up on this? What do
you
hope to get out of this line of questioning?
bob3141 wrote:So again why do you think a scum ranger would get tilted? explain why you think ramger would react emotionally here.

this line of questioning assumes i think ranger is scum. that is false.

i'm gonna stop replying to this fabricated dogshit until you quote me saying I think he's scum or his post is scummy. this is getting annoying really quickly
bob3141 wrote:question2 im askign you the evidance as to you starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.
please translate this to english and i'll be happy to answer
bob3141 wrote:question 3 is going to your reachy jump in excluding the possibility that ranger could be tilted town if infact tilted. Which you scummly deflect and avoid answering. So agin why do you think if you genuinly beleive ranger got tilted that it couldnt of come from town. AS you voted him thus you must be leanign on him being town.
again i'll start ignoring this line of questioning until you quote me saying anything that could be remotely, very liberally interpreted as anything resembling what you claim i've been saying
bob3141 wrote:How i expect you to allot of over the top ate to up teh ante over teh ate you did in your prior posts.
there is no ate here. you've just completely fabricated a load of shit and you expect me to address some very obviously loaded questions ("why do you think x is scum", when I don't think that's the case and have never said anything to imply that)

Are you done with your temper tantrum. You are cliche. Someone calls you out and you respon with more toxicity. Do you need an ice box?

Are you saying its not my concern that i will not tolerate someone swearing at me or swearing in relation to me. I wounder what cliche you will come out wit next.

Plain and simple dont swear at me or i will call it out for what it is.
_

now on to game related things

ok then if yoou dont think ranger is scum then why did you vote for him. Do you usualy vote for players that you dont think are scum?

You say the reason was that you wanted to make him mad. But how did you think such a vote would achieve that. And how did you think it could results in something positive for town. When ranger is a player that can tilted as town.

You say cant tell why ranger would get tilted and that you could never see what caused it. If you were town trying to sort ranger wouldnt you be trying to work what could of tilted him as town and scum. INorder to try and sort him. How else would getting him mad help sort him if you dont deliberate on its potential cause.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #13) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:09 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 100, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 99, Nahdia wrote:why, are you scumreading them both?
Nope

But I will find out who came out of that exchange worse off.
Clearly you think one of me or osuka is scum otherwise. You wouldnt have said worse off thus you think one of us is scum.

As you apear to have all ready ruled out that its tvt

Now i think osuka is scum and osuka is being king of omgus.

But what do you think. There is no sitting on the fence in a mafia game. Unless you want to spend a month sitting awkwardly.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #14) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

question 2 im asking you the evidance as to your starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.

it should me quite clear. No need to be so obtuse. I cant beleive you cant work out the sentance due to just one typo

ineffect = in practice, even if not formally acknowledged.
premise= base an argument, theory, or undertaking on.
evidence = the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
starting= cause to happen or begin.

is that better
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #15) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

osuka why do you think a town player would not assume that your scum reading a player when you have infact just voted for that player.

So why would you be suprised that player asks you questions based on that premise.

Why dou think such a question would come from scum rather than town player who has found your vote to be reachy
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #16) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:26 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 105, Titus wrote:Bob, when did you get so angry and snooty?
i dont realy tollerate toxity along those lines after "Mafia à la Mode! ". I will call it out when i see it.

Titus i know i make allot of typos normally atleast one a post. Be funny if i ever find a posts with 88 typos. Be funny to see what they would typo out

rlaftybdoagtyhvglatysgyueabsgtydcagysuftoashbftutp

i know its not 88 but from the start its gives the idea all the way to the very end :-P
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #17) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:54 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 108, osuka wrote:
In post 101, bob3141 wrote:Are you done with your temper tantrum. You are cliche. Someone calls you out and you respon with more toxicity. Do you need an ice box?

Are you saying its not my concern that i will not tolerate someone swearing at me or swearing in relation to me. I wounder what cliche you will come out wit next.

what i said is pretty simple so i'll just quote it, in hopes that you'll read it again. maybe at some point it will penetrate your skull
In post 93, osuka wrote:I'm not using anything excessively obscene or directed as an offense against an individual, so if you have a problem with that then it's squarely Your Problem™
And it can be consider if you have a problem with me calling you out is squarely your problem.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #18) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:56 am

Post by bob3141 »

but lets leave it at that.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #19) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:02 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 109, osuka wrote:
In post 101, bob3141 wrote:ok then if yoou dont think ranger is scum then why did you vote for him. Do you usualy vote for players that you dont think are scum?

You say the reason was that you wanted to make him mad. But how did you think such a vote would achieve that. And how did you think it could results in something positive for town. When ranger is a player that can tilted as town.

You say cant tell why ranger would get tilted and that you could never see what caused it. If you were town trying to sort ranger wouldnt you be trying to work what could of tilted him as town and scum. INorder to try and sort him. How else would getting him mad help sort him if you dont deliberate on its potential cause.
see now we're getting somewhere

i don't think it would result in anything positive/negative for town. I just hoped to get game-advancing content from that slot.

there's really not enough information at this point in the game to properly sort anyone, so i think your point about working with him is kinda moot at this stage

So what your saying is that you believed at the time that you trying to get ranger mad wouldnt bring any benefit to town. As thats what your saying.

You dont need to work with someone to sort them you just have to read them. So what are the different motives or in other words triggers that you think a town or scum ranger would get tilted by luckys 4 posts.

Do you think anyone could get emotional over 4 posts enough to get tilted. Its not like they were they were directed at him with any intention of getting him tilted. Maybe if they were pointed at him there could be potential to trigger an emotional response inorder to read them. Do you think a vote for ranger would of got him emotional. Do you think it would of got you emotional and raging.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #20) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:12 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 110, osuka wrote:
In post 104, bob3141 wrote:question 2 im asking you the evidence, as to your starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.

it should me quite clear. No need to be so obtuse. I cant beleive you cant work out the sentance due to just one typo

evidence = the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

is that better
other than the fact that those definitions really aren't what the words mean in that sentence, sure

tone and content of message sounds pretty annoyed to me, at the very least. he attacked the story idea pretty strongly and kind of out of the blue there
As i said you couldnt read it past a few typos. Or precisely the missing comma

did you or did you not start with a premise or argument that ranger in practice got tilted. That he did not intend to be emontial but in effect was.

In other words a slightly fancy way of putting whats your evidence to back up your conclusion and your vote.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (isolation #21) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:16 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 119, osuka wrote:
In post 116, bob3141 wrote:
In post 108, osuka wrote:
In post 101, bob3141 wrote:Are you done with your temper tantrum. You are cliche. Someone calls you out and you respon with more toxicity. Do you need an ice box?

what i said is pretty simple so i'll just quote it, in hopes that you'll read it again. maybe at some point it will penetrate your skull
In post 93, osuka wrote:I'm not using anything excessively obscene or directed as an offense against an individual, so if you have a problem with that then it's squarely Your Problem™
And it can be consider if you have a problem with me calling you out is squarely your problem.
i dont have a problem with you calling me out, which actually sorta defeats the purpose of you "calling me out" in the first place now that I think about it

just making it clear that i don't care
well you got emotional.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (isolation #22) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:22 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 111, osuka wrote:
In post 106, bob3141 wrote:osuka why do you think a town player would not assume that your scum reading a player when you have infact just voted for that player.

So why would you be suprised that player asks you questions based on that premise.

Why dou think such a question would come from scum rather than town player who has found your vote to be reachy
i'm not surprised, i'm just fucking annoyed that i had to rehash that point at least three times before you finally stopped misrepresenting (or misunderstanding?) that aspect of what happened
A point you refused to engage with. Are you suprised a player would push his point again after you refused to engage.

Point where you said you did not scum read ranger before you got emotional and screamed misrep.

When i said you scum read was reachy. After you voted him.

It was only in posts 93 that you stated that you actualy didnt scum read ranger. After i had reasserted my point.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #23) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:26 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 122, osuka wrote:
In post 120, bob3141 wrote:
In post 104, bob3141 wrote:question 2 im asking you the evidence, as to your starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.

is that better
other than the fact that those definitions really aren't what the words mean in that sentence, sure

tone and content of message sounds pretty annoyed to me, at the very least. he attacked the story idea pretty strongly and kind of out of the blue there

did you or did you not start with a premise or argument that ranger in practice got tilted. That he did not intend to be emontial but in effect was.

In other words a slightly fancy way of putting whats your evidence to back up your conclusion and your vote.
did you forget to read the second half of the post you quoted?
And did you not get the clear impression I was pointing out what all the words meant. the ones you failed to plug together and not asking you the question.

You asked me to clarify the question and i did. You got snarky.

So i broke it down in bitsize chunks for you and you got snarky.

Did you realy think i was still asking you that question in post 120?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #24) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:27 am

Post by bob3141 »

So osuka do you think the only player in this game so far that is tilted is ranger?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (isolation #25) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:30 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 126, osuka wrote:
In post 123, bob3141 wrote:
In post 106, bob3141 wrote:osuka why do you think a town player would not assume that your scum reading a player when you have infact just voted for that player.

i'm not surprised, i'm just fucking annoyed that i had to rehash that point at least three times before you finally stopped misrepresenting (or misunderstanding?) that aspect of what happened
A point you refused to engage with. Are you suprised a player would push his point again after you refused to engage.

Point where you said you did not scum read ranger before you got emotional and screamed misrep.

It was only in posts 93 that you stated that you actualy didnt scum read ranger. After i had reasserted my point.
i didnt get emotional. i just called the misrep out because that's what is was, a fabrication. you made some shit up and then blamed me for dodging a loaded question

i DID engage - i said it was a misrep. calling it a misrep may or may not imply that the content of the misrep is false, but I also addressed that separately and said it was, in fact, false in 81
osuka you did get emontional :-P
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (isolation #26) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:32 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 127, osuka wrote:
In post 124, bob3141 wrote:
In post 122, osuka wrote:
In post 120, bob3141 wrote:

is that better

did you forget to read the second half of the post you quoted?
And did you not get the clear impression I was pointing out what all the words meant. the ones you failed to plug together and not asking you the question.

You asked me to clarify the question and i did. You got snarky.

So i broke it down in bitsize chunks for you and you got snarky.

Did you realy think i was still asking you that question in post 120?
it's actually really hard to make out what you're trying to say because truthfully, your posts are very difficult to parse and understand. The punctuation is grotesque and the phrasing is a near violation of the english language
ok will give you that i never put in any punctuation when i type unless its something important.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #27) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 129, Titus wrote:Osaka/Bob, my eyes are glazing over. Can you guys stop talking to each other?

Ive talked to you. Didnt you see my posts to you :-P

From start to finish they might have not had much in the middle. But still i did talk to you.

Do you think some one is trying to do humpty dumty. If there scum maybe they will fall off
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #28) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:36 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 131, osuka wrote:
In post 130, bob3141 wrote:
In post 126, osuka wrote:
In post 123, bob3141 wrote:

i didnt get emotional. i just called the misrep out because that's what is was, a fabrication. you made some shit up and then blamed me for dodging a loaded question

i DID engage - i said it was a misrep. calling it a misrep may or may not imply that the content of the misrep is false, but I also addressed that separately and said it was, in fact, false in 81
osuka you did get emontional :-P
i really didnt. are you trying to tell me how i felt when writing those? because that might just top the ridiculousness of what this game has been on your part so far
Are you saying annoyed is not an emotion. One you tried to do ranger. careful or some might hoist you by your own petard
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #29) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:38 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 113, fwogcarf wrote:fwogcarf

but i think i got what i wanted.

VOTE: fwogcarf

Have you not got any views on anything else. Why does everythign you could comment on only be about osuka vs bob ?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #30) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 161, Nahdia wrote:so realtalk, did anyone else just like... not read the whole bob/osuka thing? show of hands? o/
In post 148, Drew-Sta wrote:Why?
sarcasm, my dude
In post 157, SirCakez wrote:Nahdia seems sort of townie? I haven't played with her in ages so my meta is junk.
mmmmm why? any reasoning besides stale meta?

oh those posts at that time is certianly worth a little read. I can understand not wanting to read osuka posts as it was mostly nonsenses although informative. People like that are just to easy to mess, was quite fun.

my posts 88 is the start of none bob/oskuka stuff. although in the next 6 posts there is one post to osuka.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #31) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:32 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 147, fwogcarf wrote:I'm retracting my scumread on osuka and moving it to bob

will explain later

so what was the bases for your scum read on osuka in first place?

It came and went without you giving it any backing. And has gone as soon as his wagon went away.

And what makes you scum read me now?

If you scum read osuka and now scum read me. Why at no point have you voted for either of us.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #32) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by bob3141 »

@drew regarding question pointed at post 60. The question was to ask what lucky thought of blacks push. I made no inference on rangers push my self. A question that was intended to dig out luckys reasoning for his scum read of black

A question lucky just answered with fluff question.

I personaly doubt rangers push comes from scum. And do find it a bit suspect that lucky cant come up with reason as to why he thinks rangers push comes from scum
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #33) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by bob3141 »

@drew regarding question pointed at post 60. The question was to ask what lucky thought of blacks push. I made no inference on rangers push my self. A question that was intended to dig out luckys reasoning for his scum read of black

A question lucky just answered with fluff.

I personaly doubt rangers push comes from scum. And do find it a bit suspect that lucky cant come up with reason as to why he thinks rangers push comes from scum

corrected. vestigial word got left in
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:38 am

Post by bob3141 »

So far this looks like Ranger has roled town in this rodeo. As this feels like town Ranger added to the fact that ranger initial posts felt to agressive for scum at that stage in the game.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 186, fwogcarf wrote:The whole Bob v Osuka thing was instigated by bob and carried over i think 3 pages. Up to 81 I start slightly scumreading Osuka because his goal of the game "finally getting somewhere" is achieved. This is only page 4 when he says this, I find that statement schedule-like (for lack of a better term). He starts pushing bob off of the "why do you think this can't be town" question. I got out of that is Osuka pushing bob off of that ONE question, which is horrible reasoning for a vote.

What pings me about bob is that he wants to know what Titus' role is. Now that would seem really bad in a normal game without confirmed town, but I think it's still unnecessary to ask Titus what her role is when there could be a doctor floating around somewhere (If there is a setup, I haven't seen it). I completely agree that being conftown is exhausting because most of the town will look up to you for decisions and you don't want to screw up.

This prompts me to think theater might be happening because wolves can play against each other to seem like an argument is either TvT or TvS, when in reality it's SvS. Here I don't think that is the case when Osuka is blatantly insulting bob in every single post he makes (including a jab at Nahdia). Bob's moodiness might be a tell for sure, but Osuka's arrogance sort of throws the entire argument off for me.

So both of them are hard null, but the argument is in no way SvS

Is that the fenraiser I know from ToS
what makes you think i was after titus role. As titus role should be clear to all that have the mafiascum normal game wiki page bookmarked.

So is your claimed scum read on me based on something as flawed and simple as that.

osuka is funny, isnt he. Players like that are always fair game for being hoisted by their own petard
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:51 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 190, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 161, Nahdia wrote:so realtalk, did anyone else just like... not read the whole bob/osuka thing? show of hands? o/
In post 148, Drew-Sta wrote:Why?
sarcasm, my dude
In post 157, SirCakez wrote:Nahdia seems sort of townie? I haven't played with her in ages so my meta is junk.
mmmmm why? any reasoning besides stale meta?
You have chosen to completely disregard the bob v osuka argument and see if you can find supposedly better content. Are you purposefully choosing to distance yourself from the conversation or do you legitimately not have any opinions on it.

If the latter, why ask the "Show of hands" question?

why are you not trying to make your own content?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:05 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 203, osuka wrote:
In post 195, bob3141 wrote:osuka is funny, isnt he. Players like that are always fair game for being hoisted by their own petard
i would love to see you try and elaborate and see what happens

what you will start spitting out more ridiculous unprovoked insults.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:16 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 209, Fenraiser wrote:
bob3141 wrote:
In post 203, osuka wrote:
In post 195, bob3141 wrote:osuka is funny, isnt he. Players like that are always fair game for being hoisted by their own petard
i would love to see you try and elaborate and see what happens

what you will start spitting out more ridiculous unprovoked insults.
@Osuka + Bob

Are you guys scumreading each other or not?
At the moment i think osuka is just idiot town. Thats just to stuck in their own personal tunnel vision/world.

Its quite clear taht alough osuka is majorly overreacting it does appear to be genuine. The sort of person when challanged tends to be only be able resort to childish insults.

See how he made a super massive mountian out of a mole hill.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:59 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 215, osuka wrote:
In post 214, Fenraiser wrote:I'd say you're going bananas in most cases but echos are normal on mountains.
Do you really think it’s a coincidence that most of bobs stances and thoughts are copied nearly verbatim from someone else
to be honest what you say here is just stupid.

And follows a pattern of simplistic stance that ive come to expect from you.

Thought it would of been clear that i sorted you as stupid town back when i switched my vote from you to fog
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 226, Umlaut wrote:Only half here today, dealing with RL medical things

VOTE: Bob
Osuka looks a bit better over time and I agree upon consideration that Bob's plagiaristic approach to reads is unnerving.

No real read on the replacements yet.

Fwog wagon is still ???

fwog was fence sitting and realy wasnt trying to make his content outside things X vs Y. See how he was saying he wants to scum read one. Town doesnt do that, well town that inst stupid. Town goes into things think is this tvt , svs or tvs. They dont assume every conflict must be SvT

you even see him trying to twist facts by trying to make out the bob v osuka was instigated by me. When the obvous fact is that i asked osuka question backed up with vote. as his actions were scummy. And osuka had a hissy fit. And when i made simple sentance of dont swear at me it is bit pathetic. A simple sentance to see if his toxicty was manufactured ATE or genuine.

Rather than ignoring it he want in to full blown rage trying to insult me at every turn. That i infact found super hilarious. Wasnt hard to get further reads on him after that point. result

And even now he is trying to claim his scum read was due to me trying to find out what titus role is. When the mod has both confirmed titus alignment and hence role. Every player in the game that inst a newb knows what titus role is. so its opportunistic read

in 147 he says he is moving his scum read to me from osuka. yet in 186 he claism me and osuka is hard null. All he says is it cant be svs. But doesnt look into the prospects of tvt or hard into which way it is if its tvs.

Thats not town sew sawing but scum fence sitting. Trying to avoid having to strongly commit while he holds onto to an idiot town coat tails. Lets the useful idiot do the pushing and thus blame if ever i flip. See how he has no content outside of the osuka v bob. He isnt makign his own push on fresh lines of enquiry
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 230, Titus wrote:
In post 228, bob3141 wrote:
In post 215, osuka wrote:
In post 214, Fenraiser wrote:I'd say you're going bananas in most cases but echos are normal on mountains.
Do you really think it’s a coincidence that most of bobs stances and thoughts are copied nearly verbatim from someone else
to be honest what you say here is just stupid.

And follows a pattern of simplistic stance that ive come to expect from you.

Thought it would of been clear that i sorted you as stupid town back when i switched my vote from you to fog
Bob, if you keep calling people stupid and are otherwise demeaning, I will advocate for your lynch. Even if you think people are stupid, calling them stupid does zero for town morale. There are better ways.

ok i will stop calling him stupid if he plays civil
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

he hasnt played civil upto now so today ive stopped giving the same respect i would give a play that has played civil.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:19 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 236, fwogcarf wrote:Bob calling everyone stupid is not going to get anywhere
who have i called stupid other than osuka?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 239, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 237, bob3141 wrote:
In post 236, fwogcarf wrote:Bob calling everyone stupid is not going to get anywhere
Your attitude is eventually going to develop into you calling everyone stupid for not following your lead. You're so focused on everyone getting on the same wagon as you that you aren't taking the time to do anything else

I'll actually use your own words against you here, and say that you also have no meaningful content outside of the interaction with osuka. Your points regarding my scumread on you are completely invalid. You're doing something that I like to call rolefishing. Rolefishing is self explanatory, but it basically means that you start targetting one or more people and post content regarding what their roles could be.

A townie doesn't scumread anyone after an interaction between X and Y? That's so blown out of porportion. You're saying that every conversation that people have will always result in two townreads, if I'm reading you correctly. I am not insulting you whatsover, rather just criticising your play.

Sometimes you have to think about other things when you're reading through interactions between players other than "They're town" or "They're scum".
rolefishing the mod confirmed titus role. are you a new to normals and this site?

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game

that the mafiascum wiki thats says whats normal and what isnt. Im talking to our IC.

So then why havnt you called osuka out then. He has been toxic for the last few days. He insults me so are you suprised i dont care about insulting him in light way.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 247, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 241, bob3141 wrote:
In post 239, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 237, bob3141 wrote:
Your attitude is eventually going to develop into you calling everyone stupid for not following your lead. You're so focused on everyone getting on the same wagon as you that you aren't taking the time to do anything else

I'll actually use your own words against you here, and say that you also have no meaningful content outside of the interaction with osuka. Your points regarding my scumread on you are completely invalid. You're doing something that I like to call rolefishing. Rolefishing is self explanatory, but it basically means that you start targetting one or more people and post content regarding what their roles could be.

A townie doesn't scumread anyone after an interaction between X and Y? That's so blown out of porportion. You're saying that every conversation that people have will always result in two townreads, if I'm reading you correctly. I am not insulting you whatsover, rather just criticising your play.

Sometimes you have to think about other things when you're reading through interactions between players other than "They're town" or "They're scum".
rolefishing the mod confirmed titus role. are you a new to normals and this site?

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game

that the mafiascum wiki thats says whats normal and what isnt. Im talking to our IC.

So then why havnt you called osuka out then. He has been toxic for the last few days. He insults me so are you suprised i dont care about insulting him in light way.
Yeah, I'm new. Usually when a confirmed town is revealed it isn't Innocent Child.

I'm not calling out osuka for this because he's not as stingy as you are. He is very annoying though
how does stingy come into anything :-P . Where i come from stingy means tight with money

Though on serous note i wasnt being mean calling you new. Simply asking if you were new to normals on this sites. As the roles are all defined. Hence why i linked the wiki.

If you were new you might not know that it could only be one role. And thats why i asked
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by bob3141 »

@drew na what i meant was that it was intended to try and sort lucky.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 306, SirCakez wrote:
In post 304, Titus wrote:
In post 286, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't think a Nahdia wagon would be bad, but i'd like to settle some scores first.
What scores? Why does this prevent you from voting Nahdia?
why do you think Nahdia scum here Titus? Want to hear your opinion cuz I can't figure her out.

what are your feelings on her. Even if from those feelings you cant get a solid read?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 382, Black Ranger wrote:This is a sort of prodge post so if I get a prod in the next hour I won't exactly be upset by it

Anyone want to act in good faith and ask me something within the next hour so I don't have to read the last few pages and try to give a shit in order to produce content? It would be appreciated. You can just quote drew if you care about what he has to say but I'm writing off this slot as not making it to endgame.

Since you made a prod dodge posts i shall ask you a question that is a prod dodge

What do you think of wake 4 posts. Or more precisely on what he choose to base his last one and not the low number.

As his low number at the moment is understandable with getting a new job
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 390, SirCakez wrote:I mean he kind of was
"I want to lynch cakez" + "I want to end the day"
So are you saying some wanting to lynch you and thus end the day is scummy?

I must say so far you have not pinged me like the last game i had with you. That game you were my number one day one town read. This game im certainly not getting that.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:15 am

Post by bob3141 »

only copied the common analogy. Should be clear my rread on him swapped when i swapped my vote. His reaction felt although bad. It did feel that it came from the angel you see smoetimes where a player forms a scum read as a reaction to just being scum read. Faling for teh logical fallacy of them knowing they are town and thus think all players that scum read them as being scummy. Rather than just being uninformed.

If any one is scum reading me for that then they realy do have shallow reads. As it doesnt warrant a scum read. Ask you self is it even something that is even alignment indicative. 88 times out of 100 its just a sign the player was being lazy and copping out of doing their own analogy
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 407, SirCakez wrote:
In post 391, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 390, SirCakez wrote:"I want to lynch cakez" + "I want to end the day"
No, you're just misrepping what i said.
What were you saying then?
In post 392, bob3141 wrote:

I must say so far you have not pinged me like the last game i had with you. That game you were my number one day one town read. This game im certainly not getting that.
Yeah cuz what's the town motivation for it?

Are you saying that town would not be motivated to lynch someone they think is scum?

And that it is not a townie thing to want to try and lynch scum. Really.

As so far, you have not given a single reason as to why the fact that Ranger wants your lynch leads to the conclusion that he is scum. In effect your scum read is nothing more tha omgus Ranger scum reads me thus he is scum.

In fact you have yet to give a any reason as to why you think he is scum. At most i can see you saying his post on pg 2 were bad. But nothing about what you foudn bad about them.

Again what about Rangers scum read of you do you claim to think isnt genuinely held. as even if you are town wouldnt you be trying to figure out if he is town wrongly scum reading you or scum faking a scum read on you
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:38 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 459, SirCakez wrote:
In post 455, bob3141 wrote:
In post 407, SirCakez wrote:
In post 391, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 390, SirCakez wrote:"I want to lynch cakez" + "I want to end the day"
No, you're just misrepping what i said.
What were you saying then?
In post 392, bob3141 wrote:

Yeah cuz what's the town motivation for it?

Are you saying that town would not be motivated to lynch someone they think is scum?

And that it is not a townie thing to want to try and lynch scum. Really.

As so far, you have not given a single reason as to why the fact that Ranger wants your lynch leads to the conclusion that he is scum. In effect your scum read is nothing more tha omgus Ranger scum reads me thus he is scum.

In fact you have yet to give a any reason as to why you think he is scum. At most i can see you saying his post on pg 2 were bad. But nothing about what you foudn bad about them.

Again what about Rangers scum read of you do you claim to think isnt genuinely held. as even if you are town wouldnt you be trying to figure out if he is town wrongly scum reading you or scum faking a scum read on you
I assume you mean Norwegian here?
You're misrepping me reallly bad by saying that I'm SRing Norwegian for trying to lynch me. I'm SRing that because he's trying to end the day early by lynching me when we still have time left.
I have talked about Black Ranger more than just page 2. I find his tone and posts to be very overworked and fake-sounding, this started from that ridiculous over-aggression he had early on.
i was talking about both but i do think i got bit mixed up when writing the posts. The first half was intented to be about nord and the later about ranger.

So you say its not because of the fact that he wants to lynch you but becuase he wants to end it now. ok. But still your really just splitting hairs here as it all still comes down to you pushign a player for wantign your lynch. What real difference does it make if he wants you today or tommorrow. It migth have been half way day one and although i do think thats to early to end the day. I dont see it as valid reason to scum read some alone. As unless you have meta on nord saying that he always waits until the last minute as town. I cant see that alone being enough to back up the validity of your scum read on him. As i would expect that you would have to find something significantly wrong with his scum read towards you. To think the fact that nord is happy to end the day with your lynch rather than wait a few more days to be a significant enough to form a scum read around it. But all i can find is you saying he misrepped one of your posts with no follow up on it. Everythign else you were on the defensive

So what in his read of you is significant enough to warrant such scum read when combined with him being happy to end teh day now with your lynch. What makes you think he isnt town happy he has found scum. As for you to conclude teh time issue means scum. There must be something. and i would of expected you to be pushign him over it.

Barely any more about Black ranger than that one post. Below is teh only other two posts i found a reference to ranger in that you were not either responding too or making fluff post.

"Still SRing Black Ranger. Nahdia asked why? Because his page 1/2 content looked like scum trying to get posts in as "content""
"Black Ranger's posts read really overwrought. like they're trying to make sure everything looks right. I dislike it."

So far from this posts here you have only extented you read on him to add over-agressive.

What do you make of his reads? On other players reads of him?
What do you think is his scum motivation for any push or town read he may have pushed?

Your read on ranger is really shallow and amounts to two-three lines.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 483, fwogcarf wrote:Norwegian is town and I don't blame them for wanting to end day early

Hot take of the century
Why do you town read him though?

I see in post 387 he appears in your top read section along with osuka and puppy. But before then you mention no stances on him. A few replies and few fluff posts but nothing from you. And nothing since. I might be questioning cake over his scum read that he has clarified to be a weak one. But I myself would never town read nord for wanting to end the day early as its easily NAI. But you mention that fact along side a repeat of your town read for him. A read i can find no progression for.

In fact i cant see any real attempt to be proactive in sorting players.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by bob3141 »

The only real progression in your reads seems to be the scum read you have on nadia.

You have bit on the players in middle two brackets and some on osuka.

But none on puppy. The only time ive seen in your iso that you intereacted with that slot is over that story lucky made. Where you were simply adding to it. So no posts that were not simply fluff ( by searching your iso for lucky)

So can you explain how your puppy town read came about?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by bob3141 »

above also @fwog
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

Thing is though a townie making tone reads at this stage might actual look like that. As it is hard to elaberate on tone read compared to reads on motivations and pushs

will have to reread his finished town game to see if he was doing the same day one.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

And manatee what makes you think your posts are better than cakes?

Do you still feel liek cake is exaggerating what nord said considering he has clarified his stance on nord. With his stance being a slight scum read and not strong one.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by bob3141 »

If you think im scum this game your kidding yourself.

Expain why you even think im scum. As all i can see is that on 3rd june

I'm not particularly sure he's scum, I don't have any significant scumreads atm.

And realy thats it.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:50 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 541, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 539, bob3141 wrote:And manatee what makes you think your posts are better than cakes?

Do you still feel liek cake is exaggerating what nord said considering he has clarified his stance on nord. With his stance being a slight scum read and not strong one.
whats the correlation there? I dont like the specifics of what hes posting im not saying its inherently bad-

still think his statement was an exaggeration regardless just bc norwee stated they wanted to lynch cakez doesnt imply what he did regardless of who agreed with cakez.
In post 545, ManateeDude wrote:Titus whats the difference between me and wake that you're willing to lynch me and not them

What is your opinion on your own posts?

Your saying cake has been makign bad posts how are you any better. Nearly all your posts have been fluff with no real attempt to scum hunt. And reads you give seem to ahve no depth with you changign them when convenient

VOTE: mantte
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:07 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 496, Titus wrote:
In post 479, Umlaut wrote:Titus, can you please be a little more open with your reads? You're kind of an obvious night kill target, so while I'd like to keep you I'm not sure how long that will be possible. I appreciate your not wanting to tip your hand but it would be nice to see it while you're still alive.
I am the obvious doctor heal too but I'll make a wall later today.

I would be intreesting to see if the game has a doctor. First game i played where there was a inno child it he was buttleprof. By the game end it was revealed that the pr had tried crumbing to it. Allthough it was funny how teh inno child was oblivious to it and was pushign them as scum all game. Masns and det still surived to day 3 without beign outed thpugh. Not like some masons how the cop out and just their role as an excuse to lurk. So i think you should be safe as i only seen a inno child with out town having protective once and that was day 3 activated

Scum woudl be foolish to try and target titus as no way we havent got a doc.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:51 am

Post by bob3141 »

osuka if your dont want to make a mistake drop the bob lynch. Gueuze talk about death tunneling. You have literally nothing backing up your case.

All that would happen if you got me lynched is that you would look real bad the next day and be low hanging fruit for scum to mislynch.

Im sort of player that if you think im scum it is still always better off lynchign me at lylo-1 than the early lynches. If i flip town then my reads are solid 90%. And worst case you migth have already caught one or two of those who are scum.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:52 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 567, Black Ranger wrote:If only because we need improved votes, sure.

Bob needs to get off Manatee. Whoever is still on fwog should be put on notice.

Explain why you dont want mantee pressured. Have you looked at his posts
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

The this town is guaranteed to lose. If you let low poster of the hook. To many times ive seen players ignor them and let the high town posts eat them selves.

We have no strong pushes thus any one currently being push is likely to be town. Thus you want to look at the low posters who are staying out of the thick of things for todays lynch
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:59 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 572, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 569, bob3141 wrote:

Explain why you dont want mantee pressured. Have you looked at his posts
townread fwog, asked me to elaborate my scumread on a tr of his (fen), has tried to keep me posting twice over so far
In post 437, ManateeDude wrote:oh my vote remains on cakez because I think most of his ISO has been nonsense and his reaction to votes on him has not been good esp the thing I pointed out earlier with twisting words
his sr on cakez is fine i just feel like cakez doesn't look for what would be a fight with me as scum. i can see cakez' push in a town light too.

I
really
dislike your "how are your posts not as bad as cakez" push onto Manatee. That's some gaslighting shit.
tell me then what are mantees reads. And why do you think he has them

Let me tell you, that answer could fit in one to two sentances
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 168, ManateeDude wrote:Im not sure if my migraine is from the fact that I had to read that bob v osuka arguement or the fact its three in the morning either way im gonna wager theres a minimum of one townie and move on
In post 169, ManateeDude wrote:I dont have much else to comment on besides I kind of actually like fwog this game already?? dont like the votes on him either
In post 263, ManateeDude wrote:can I unashamedly sheep norwee on the cakez read
In post 264, ManateeDude wrote:fwog is actually really towny imo the wagon should not be there
In post 292, ManateeDude wrote:Fenraiser is a slot I really like I think his analyses were really good even if im not sure of my stance on them.

Fwog has also been pretty towny imo and cakez's response to whatever he said is part of the reason im sheeping norwee here.
In post 389, ManateeDude wrote:cakez youre kind of over exaggerating what norwee said acting as if hes proposing we quicklynch you
In post 437, ManateeDude wrote:oh my vote remains on cakez because I think most of his ISO has been nonsense and his reaction to votes on him has not been good esp the thing I pointed out earlier with twisting words
In post 541, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 539, bob3141 wrote:And manatee what makes you think your posts are better than cakes?

whats the correlation there? I dont like the specifics of what hes posting im not saying its inherently bad-

still think his statement was an exaggeration regardless just bc norwee stated they wanted to lynch cakez doesnt imply what he did regardless of who agreed with cakez.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:02 am

Post by bob3141 »

Thats all his none fluff posts look how i diont need spoil tag to avoid wall
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:09 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 581, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 575, bob3141 wrote:tell me then what are mantees reads. And why do you think he has them

Let me tell you, that answer could fit in one to two sentances
I don't think he's working counter to a town agenda. His reads gel so far. If he wanted to look super townie he should be vanitying and having fake confidence, but instead he's sort of stitching himself to norwegian which doesn't bother me at all rn.
And then why do you think i am?

You vote me in effect for using the ping. And if you look at my meta its common word i use

Yet say mantes use of ping doesnt bother you.

When all his posts also ineffect come to pings and he has no solid stances
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:12 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 584, osuka wrote:oh dude i just saw theres a whole second page of posts and bob is desperate
like capital D desperate

Why want you want maantee then?

You would rather lynch a townie player with pleanty of posts with stances. Over a lurker thats avoiding commenting on anything, inorder to stay under teh radar

Do you town read mantee?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

correction to above post

Why dont you want maantee then?

You would rather lynch a townie player with pleanty of posts with stances. Over a lurker thats avoiding commenting on anything, inorder to stay under teh radar

Do you town read mantee?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:26 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 591, osuka wrote:because i sure hope you're not talking about yourself

Answer teh question what si your read on mantte?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 597, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 573, bob3141 wrote:The this town is guaranteed to lose. If you let low poster of the hook. To many times ive seen players ignor them and let the high town posts eat them selves.

We have no strong pushes thus any one currently being push is likely to be town. Thus you want to look at the low posters who are staying out of the thick of things for todays lynch
you want Wake lynched? Why?

thats misrepp.

Im not pushign wake. Im giving that slot another game day as he has said he has rl time issues

Im pushing manntee.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:30 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 599, fwogcarf wrote:My vote'll probably be more useful at EoD imo.

My Nahdia push got nowhere

We are one day away from deadline. Where are you on the current wagons
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:52 am

Post by bob3141 »

i might as well role claim then.

I cant beleive you idnt get my obvous crumbs titus. I was trying to tell you
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:52 am

Post by bob3141 »

the missing d in that post was a hint titus. Can you see teh crumbs in my posts to you :-P
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

We are not lynchign me unless you want to lynch a pr
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

Titus what did you think i was on about my analogy of the town pr crumbign to the inno child.

The one black ranger jumped on. I do get the feeling he spotted the crumb and thats what made him vote
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 561, bob3141 wrote:
In post 496, Titus wrote:
In post 479, Umlaut wrote:Titus, can you please be a little more open with your reads? You're kind of an obvious night kill target, so while I'd like to keep you I'm not sure how long that will be possible. I appreciate your not wanting to tip your hand but it would be nice to see it while you're still alive.
I am the obvious doctor heal too but I'll make a wall later today.

I would be intreesting to see if the game has a doctor. First game i played where there was a inno child it he was buttleprof. By the game end it was revealed that the pr had tried crumbing to it. Allthough it was funny how teh inno child was oblivious to it and was pushign them as scum all game. Masns and det still surived to day 3 without beign outed thpugh. Not like some masons how the cop out and just their role as an excuse to lurk. So i think you should be safe as i only seen a inno child with out town having protective once and that was day 3 activated

Scum woudl be foolish to try and target titus as no way we havent got a doc.

One of my latest crumbs. followed by a vote from Ranger less than hour later
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:59 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 88, bob3141 wrote:

Spoiler: Story
So there I was, eating a banana in my living room. I was just hanging out and having a good time, but then Bob walked in. I instantly lost my appetite when I saw what he was wearing.

"Bob," I sputtered, "how did you find my old bananakini?!"

"Does it highlight my banana?" Bob inquired.

how to you compare this to your own actions. As before your vote on black all you had done was

a) a rrvs posts on wake.

b) your vote for ranger in that posts.

Your remainign two posts were just fluff
here is another. This is start of thr crumb and it extends through the next 7 posts.

titus why was i always using the number 88 :-P
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 107, bob3141 wrote:
In post 105, Titus wrote:Bob, when did you get so angry and snooty?
i dont realy tollerate toxity along those lines after "Mafia à la Mode! ". I will call it out when i see it.

Titus i know i make allot of typos normally atleast one a post. Be funny if i ever find a posts with 88 typos. Be funny to see what they would typo out

rlaftybdoagtyhvglatysgyueabsgtydcagysuftoashbftutp

i know its not 88 but from the start its gives the idea all the way to the very end :-P

here is another. Can you solve the puzzle. There is word in the letters with a cypher in the posts to tell you how to unlock it
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:02 am

Post by bob3141 »

There are more crumbs too.

I was making sure to throw up smoke screen to at the time so scum wouldnt notice my supper obvous crumbs
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 454, bob3141 wrote:only copied the common analogy. Should be clear my rread on him swapped when i swapped my vote. His reaction felt although bad. It did feel that it came from the angel you see smoetimes where a player forms a scum read as a reaction to just being scum read. Faling for teh logical fallacy of them knowing they are town and thus think all players that scum read them as being scummy. Rather than just being uninformed.

If any one is scum reading me for that then they realy do have shallow reads. As it doesnt warrant a scum read. Ask you self is it even something that is even alignment indicative. 88 times out of 100 its just a sign the player was being lazy and copping out of doing their own analogy

here is another crumb.

i cant see how ranger didnt see this one. maybe he did

see again the hint to post 88
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

also crumb in the above in addition to the 88
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:09 am

Post by bob3141 »

I do find my wagon suspect. As i have prety much been doing the equivalent of writing in big neon sign and shouting in a mega speaker that im town pr and what it is
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:12 am

Post by bob3141 »

lol
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:12 am

Post by bob3141 »

or llo
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #86) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:53 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Fenraiser did you get my crumbs. I think allot havnt even though they are realy simple to see
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (isolation #87) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

im not optimistic about drews odds of flipping scum.

Although my gut is saying that if drew is town than there is reasonable chance mantee is town otherwise the wagon wouldnt of been derailed onto drew.

Cant see scum sticking their neck for mantee at that point. So even if scum i cant see more than one of teh players that pushed teh lynch to drew being scum at most.

Also the fact that its come to this again. Where teh lynch is being forced by teh simple fact of a player having 4 votes. With no one else realy wanting to lynch them. implies scum were not threatened. NO major attempt to shift any wagons at any point through out the day. So that could mean that cake and fwog are town. As between them and me there was no clear push off or for one of them.

Will vote a bit latter to avoid us no lynching
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #88) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

Also i will in detail explain the very simpel crumbs day 2. Any one who hasnt spotted every single one in posts highlighted will be embarrassed by just how simple it was
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (isolation #89) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:56 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Drew
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #90) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:00 am

Post by bob3141 »

Its still latter :-P

Im off to have lunch now and would prob forget.

I know its not as dramatic as voting 10 mins before deadline :-P
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (isolation #91) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

Regardless of drew flipp i think i will be joining him in dead thread by the end of the night.

As im a prob night target for scum. No doubt players will be watching thier clock to see how day 1 and nigth 1 end. Will sure be a watch
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2101 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:22 am

Post by bob3141 »

suprised nord never got lynched. He was prety strong scum read of mine.I thought he was a bit obvious day one
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2103 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:26 am

Post by bob3141 »

Yep i hard scum read you. Would have gone after you day two if you hadnt of killed me :-(
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2104 (isolation #94) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:30 am

Post by bob3141 »

I just lacked an angle to actualy push it during day one.

Didnt i say i thought someone was trying to whiteknight mantee. It was you i was talking about

with the wagon switch from mantee to drew. I knew mantee would be town. And that soemone who didnt vote for him but voted for drew was scum
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (isolation #95) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

Not only that but cake became a strong town read and i town read everyone on his wagon but you. And i felt atleast one scum had to have been on it.

You played well though. I only spotted you by seeing clever scum plays
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2110 (isolation #96) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by bob3141 »

yep i wish i had kept pushing fwog. but cleared him day one based on wagon analysis. But i was right he wasnt mafia lol

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”