NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh, anime upick. Cool game, Titus pwned me with VCA though.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
I Keep Siteflaking
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by I Keep Siteflaking »

In post 1057, ManateeDude wrote:
VC1.09
Glitch (9):
Nero Cain, Bell, Cat Scratch Fever, Hiraki, Titus, Almost50 NoPowerOverMe, I Keep Siteflaking, superbowl9, SJReaver
10 names and only 9 votes? Is it correct?
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

VC was fixed
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by Town looter »

Jeez, E-1 really killed the flow...
signature
I Keep Siteflaking
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by I Keep Siteflaking »

UNVOTE:
I want to see his defence, not his claim.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1128, Town looter wrote:Jeez, E-1 really killed the flow...
naw. he's either busy or trying to intentionally lurk this out. Only been 30 hours since his last post.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1076, Town looter wrote:Anyone who votes Glitch right now is scum-claiming, there is intent from Laspa so we are awaiting a claim and set of reads.

Anyone who votes right now is scum-claiming.

Might sound dramatic, but I have seen a annoying large amount of quickhammers in recent games.
So, how would you feel about a quickhammer on glitch at this point? :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1078, ralph217 wrote:lol so tht looks like post mafi makes and forgets to change lines . i am the town doom sayer and \looter is scum
Ralph is probably town. I can only go down that route (more to it: have the courage to think that way) when I'm town.

stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:44 pm

Post by stan1ey »

In post 664, Glitch wrote: Glitch believes Norway is scummy for reasons X
Nero believes Norway is scummy for reasons Y
Glitch believes reasons X are genuine
Glitch believes reasons Y are a poor argument that are scum indicative

Why does it make me scummy to believe your argument against Norway is bad, while still holding my own thoughts on why he is scummy that are different from yours?
I still think think this makes glitch look very towny. If you're scum and attacking someone, you wont criticize someone else's attack on the same person, its counter productive for your agenda. Youd be much more likely to let it slide as scum.

I dont really get the case for lynching glitch here. Is it mainly because of his arguing with Nero? Becuase that's most of his ISO and tbh it makes him come across as towny? His is in the right and Nero was ignoring his logic and twisting things as much as possible throughout. Nero comes across way scummier than glitch throughout their back and forth
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Anyone who unvotes the leading wagon now for a shitty reason is a prime candidate to eat a bullet tonight. I kid you not.

P.S. The list now has both Norwee and IKS on it. Anyone else want to be on it?

stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:48 pm

Post by stan1ey »

Actually while im at itVOTE: nero
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m hungry. That seems like a sufficient reason to unvote the leading wagon.
UNVOTE:
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Land Down Under... Where women glow and men thunder

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

Spoiler:
In post 953, SJReaver wrote:Someone was supposed to ask 'but Reaver, why did you vote for 72?'

Thank you for asking, I shall tell you!

From my perspective, they had a single disagreement with superbowl over something NAI, voted them, and then picked up on things superbowl said afterwards to paint them as suspicious. This looks a lot like someone slipping onto a wagon after an actual townie and trying to blend in.
In post 220, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 152, superbowl9 wrote:Do you have anything else on Bell besides that he's lamisting? Convince me i'm wrong :)
This comes from scum more often than it comes from town.
If anyone wants to wagon superbowl, I'm on it.
In post 221, 72offsuit wrote:Meh, if you want something done well, do it yourself.

UNVOTE: Bell
VOTE: Superbowl
^ said this after Stanley already voted for superbowl. In a later post added 'beat me to the punch' as though he didn't see the vote.
In post 640, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 452, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 440, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 346, superbowl9 wrote:I don't see scum in this top 5/6 teir of the activity list btw
Risk/reward of being that active this early in the game is not very favorable
There are 5 scum. You seriously think all 5 are going to be low/medium posters and just allow town to form a town-block. Yeah nah
Yes that's what I said. You think there's a town block in the top 5 LMAO??? We've been at each other's throats
There's no way someone with a town mindest would misinterpret what I meant.
Let me break it down.

1. You say "I don't see scum in this top 5/6 teir of the activity list btw"
2. I disagree. I say it's highly unlikely that all the top volume posters are town, on the premise alone that scum would not allow town to dictate the game's trajectory by mostly just lurking. If there are active town posters, scum will usually interject and derail unless there is TvT aggro.
3. You say "You think there's a town block in the top 5 LMAO?"
4. That is clearly not what I said.

More votes on superbowl required

Choo Choo Choo!
"There is no way someone with a town mindset..." gives me pings. One of the things I learned in my first game was that townies have vastly different mindsets and ways of looking at things. I've read through 72's previous games and he's typically the person with the unusual mindset.

While I'm at it, I think it's clear what superbowl meant. Superbowl sees the most active posters as 'at each others throats.' As he assumes they're townie, the idea that they'd form a town block and need to be derailed strikes him as funny.

Could he have worded that better? Yes. But it's not hard to suss out his meaning with a second of reflection. This suggests 72 either had already decided to find superbowl's post 'scummy' or that he's too cognitively occupied to parse the comment. I consider this a possible scum trait--as a townie, we try to get into the heads of others. Scum already know who is townie and who is a baddie, so they're attempting to fake it.

This is super vague. Post which posts gave you the impression of me being "unusual" in my previous games.
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 953, SJReaver wrote:Someone was supposed to ask 'but Reaver, why did you vote for 72?'

Thank you for asking, I shall tell you!

From my perspective, they had a single disagreement with superbowl over something NAI, voted them, and then picked up on things superbowl said afterwards to paint them as suspicious. This looks a lot like someone slipping onto a wagon after an actual townie and trying to blend in.
In post 220, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 152, superbowl9 wrote:Do you have anything else on Bell besides that he's lamisting? Convince me i'm wrong :)
This comes from scum more often than it comes from town.
If anyone wants to wagon superbowl, I'm on it.
In post 221, 72offsuit wrote:Meh, if you want something done well, do it yourself.

UNVOTE: Bell
VOTE: Superbowl
^ said this after Stanley already voted for superbowl. In a later post added 'beat me to the punch' as though he didn't see the vote.
In post 640, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 452, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 440, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 346, superbowl9 wrote:I don't see scum in this top 5/6 teir of the activity list btw
Risk/reward of being that active this early in the game is not very favorable
There are 5 scum. You seriously think all 5 are going to be low/medium posters and just allow town to form a town-block. Yeah nah
Yes that's what I said. You think there's a town block in the top 5 LMAO??? We've been at each other's throats
There's no way someone with a town mindest would misinterpret what I meant.
Let me break it down.

1. You say "I don't see scum in this top 5/6 teir of the activity list btw"
2. I disagree. I say it's highly unlikely that all the top volume posters are town, on the premise alone that scum would not allow town to dictate the game's trajectory by mostly just lurking. If there are active town posters, scum will usually interject and derail unless there is TvT aggro.
3. You say "You think there's a town block in the top 5 LMAO?"
4. That is clearly not what I said.

More votes on superbowl required

Choo Choo Choo!
"There is no way someone with a town mindset..." gives me pings. One of the things I learned in my first game was that townies have vastly different mindsets and ways of looking at things. I've read through 72's previous games and he's typically the person with the unusual mindset.

While I'm at it, I think it's clear what superbowl meant. Superbowl sees the most active posters as 'at each others throats.' As he assumes they're townie, the idea that they'd form a town block and need to be derailed strikes him as funny.

Could he have worded that better? Yes. But it's not hard to suss out his meaning with a second of reflection. This suggests 72 either had already decided to find superbowl's post 'scummy' or that he's too cognitively occupied to parse the comment. I consider this a possible scum trait--as a townie, we try to get into the heads of others. Scum already know who is townie and who is a baddie, so they're attempting to fake it.
This is super vague. Post which posts gave you the impression of me being "unusual" in my previous games.
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

Superbowl
Ikeepsiteflaking
Bell
Hiraki
A50
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1133, stan1ey wrote:ecuase that's most of his ISO and tbh it makes him come across as towny?
Why is this a question and not a statement? Glitch tunneling me and ignoring the majority of the player list is actually super scummy b/c its avoiding having to hunt. He's sitting on my and arguing to look busy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by stan1ey »

Look at the sentence before that one that you crippled out and you can see why it's a question lol
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by stan1ey »

Cropped***
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Stan what’s your read on me?

- Bunno
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:49 pm

Post by stan1ey »

kinda null leaning on the side of scum, having a hard time deciding where i stand with you tbh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who am I supposedly scum with Stan?

stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:00 am

Post by stan1ey »

How am i meant to know that
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:03 am

Post by stan1ey »

i think its best to wait for some flips before looking at possible scum teams
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:11 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I'm just gonna say this now so I don't have to later, I am having life issues so I might dissapear for a day or two suddenly. I won't completely drop the game as it's fun just in the midst of having to move out suddenly and all that.

I will definitely say that I am VLA for a few days when that happens but please don't think that's me just prodging for the sake of prodging as I'm going through a lot.

Thank you all
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:12 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1113, Bell wrote:Waiting for glitch to post.
We can agree to disagree. I don't think she's scum though. For a bunch of different reasons.
If you think she's scum you'll need to explain yourself.
If they're scum they might not at all, as delaying the day to emit to nothing may be +ev from their scenario if they think they're gonna get lynched regardless.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”