Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if this Norway wagon goes through and flips green we should all just lynch Stan.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 1597, Nero Cain wrote:I don't particularly like either wagon. I might vote 72 just b/c I didn't like looters vote on Fwesnid and Polandball made me feel like this game was different. I'm active and here so I can consolidate my vote at any time. I want others to take a stance that haven't yet.

glitch
a50
stan
looter
Were you in Polandball or did you just read it? How do you think this is different?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I just read it. I dunno, he just seemed more energetic and trying to blend in with the town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1612, SJReaver wrote:Glich,

I'd be interested in hearing your reads of people who are *not* Norway or Nero.

I find Bell and superbowl are my biggest town reads. Who are your town reads?

Who are you still trying to get a read on? I'm still trying to sort Town Looter and Marshmellow.
Hiraki, Bell, Looter, Stan, and NPOM are my too TRs right now.

SB, Pete, you, and A50 are hard for me to sort and I'm null reading.

Other SL/SRs are Jackson and MM

Still would be cool with PLing lapsa
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 1600, superbowl9 wrote:Lmao I wanna see ralph make it to lylo and determine our fate
I have a feeling about Ralph. If he's town, I bet he'd hold his own.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how did Hiraki go from a scum lean to your top (or one of) your top town reads?

Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 1627, Nero Cain wrote:I just read it. I dunno, he just seemed more energetic and trying to blend in with the town.
I agree. I was town reading him in that game. The awkward posts he's had this game could be indicative of a town!fwesnid, but I don't know if Polandball is representative of his scum game. I'm kind of wait and see at this point. I think there are better options today, eg JacksonVirgo & CSF/Alisae slot.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

kinda think JV is town. SDG/Ali might be an ok one b/c CSF is low impact as scum like that but then they are p low impact as town too I think.

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:46 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1607, SJReaver wrote:
In post 1544, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 1542, Nero Cain wrote:So vote Fwesnid if you think he's scum.
I never said I thought him to be scum. He's certainly not doing anything towny though, so I'm considering doing it. Still dislike how you're making normal things look scummy or wrong (I said I liked the idea of an infolynch on him, and you just go "vote him if you think he's scum").
In post 1546, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:VOTE: Glitch
Nero is not happening today. Who else do you want to lynch?
72offstuit

You know, the low activity poster who is actually scummy as opposed to just convenient.
I dont think 72 is scummier than fwes but wouldnt mind an elim there
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i almost feel like we have a near 0% to flip scum today b/c the scummiest players (glitch, stan, a50, town looter, SJR and Ralp (well maybe Ralph) are not going to be flipped today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nopwr might be a good compermise lynch b/c his posting is yucky and hollow

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:54 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Can I get a vc?

I dont think weve got any closer to consolidating, norway is the biggest waste of all time he will flip green and only the wrong people will take heat for it
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

gimmie a sec

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

huh...not much changed

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Fwesnid (5): superbowl9, NoPowerOverMe, Town looter, 72offsuit, Marshmallow Marshall
NorwegianboyEE (4):Almost50, JacksonVirgo , stan1ey, Glitch
72offsuit (3): Fwesnid, Bell, SJReaver
Glitch (3): Titus, NorwegianboyEE, I Keep Siteflaking
alisae (2): Hiraki, Pickaxe Pete
stan1ey (1): Nero Cain
Town looter (1): ralph217

Not Voting: Lapsa

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1636, superbowl9 wrote:Can I get a vc?

I dont think weve got any closer to consolidating, norway is the biggest waste of all time he will flip green and only the wrong people will take heat for it
In post 1639, Nero Cain wrote:Fwesnid (5): superbowl9, NoPowerOverMe, Town looter, 72offsuit, Marshmallow Marshall
NorwegianboyEE (4):Almost50, JacksonVirgo , stan1ey, Glitch
72offsuit (3): Fwesnid, Bell, SJReaver
Glitch (3): Titus, NorwegianboyEE, I Keep Siteflaking
alisae (2): Hiraki, Pickaxe Pete
stan1ey (1): Nero Cain
Town looter (1): ralph217

Not Voting: Lapsa
Why would only the wrong people take heat for pushing Norway? Wouldn't it be rational to suspect Norway wagon is a deflection from Fwes?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:04 am

Post by superbowl9 »

No because glitch will be a prime target tomorrow and I don't think his norway vote is really an extension of his Cain complex and A50 who led the push I think is also justified but just wrong.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:04 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Also titus can you make your vote useful please
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1616, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:Norway, do you prefer playing as town or scum? How much?
Depends on the game/Players etc. I don't rank games by my alignment because it really doesn't matter much, i mostly just prefer playing games where i'm having fun.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1611, Hiraki wrote:norwee clearly flips town here but he's being wrong about what the correct attitude to take here is
I can't give zero fucks and keep a cool attitude like you do.
But sometimes i wish i could.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What has A50 actually done that isn't scumreading me btw? They seem a bit too narrow in their focus here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1601, Glitch wrote:I think the Nero/Norway duo have a scary grip on how the town thinks and if it's not one scum in there then they both are. We've gotta break this up
Spoken like a true scumlord.

- Bunno
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:27 am

Post by superbowl9 »

A50 replaced in recently and thought you were obvscum not really tunneling imo
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1647, superbowl9 wrote:A50 replaced in recently and thought you were obvscum not really tunneling imo
That's exactly what i did when i replaced into a newbie game as scum once. Just immediately claiming someone is obvscum to mask the fact that i didn't really have a grasp on the game.

- Bunno
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:31 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Okay yeah but 1 anecdote saying he *could* be scum and do this isn't really convincing, he could just as easily be town

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”